PASSPORT TO FUN, AT HOME REWARDS, 24 PROTECT PLUS, DEALPASS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: passport to fun, at home rewards, 24 protect plus, dealpass
There may be more specific results for "passport to fun, at home rewards, 24 protect plus, dealpass"
For more specific results for "passport to fun, at home rewards, 24 protect plus, dealpass"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
judging div-world headquaters International award services this company sends out a paper saying you have won 1.325.000.00 an to send them 12.99 plus 3.00 to rush the paper kansas city kansas city kansas
Author: wartrace, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: judging div-world headquaters Internet

Aug 19 2017
ClairSkin Another scam, no way to get hold of them to cancel future orders, product hasn't lived up to promise Internet Author: Summerfield, Florida Skin Care: ClairSkin

Aug 19 2017
IBEXTUMBLER i BOUGHT A IBEXTUMBLER that was adveriised as free with a shipping charge of $6.95. I also bought the lid for $15.00. My charge card was charged $21.95, then at a later date they charged my card $39.95 additional. What a rip off! I bought the same tumbler at Walmart for $10.00. Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Morrisonville, Illinois TV Advertisements: IBEXTUMBLER Internet

Aug 19 2017
Vision Optique A pathetic business with lying employees. We called our insurance to see if they were on the list and they were, so we called their Mandeville office and asked if they in fact did take our insurance and they said yes and then our insurance company told us they covered contact exam and when we made the appointment the lady we spoke with also said yes a contact exam is covered under your insurance. So upon taking my son to have his contact exam I go to check out and they tried to charge me almost $200. They took advantage of him not knowing when he was having his exam and up sold him some glasses with extra charges on them for some special coating that he did not need and he was not there for a glasses exam. His appointment was specifically scheduled for a contact exam, he had no reason for them to give him the glasses exam and add a bunch of fees except pure greed. Mandeville Louisiana Author: Covington, Louisiana Better Business Bureau: Vision Optique Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 19 2017
Fiverr.com I hired two freelancers who did not finish their service at all and Fiverr deactivated my account and did not refund the $150 that they stole from me. That site sucks and they are thieves! Don't use them. Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Programmers: Fiverr.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
Diggy pod Advertised commitment to quality but does not deliver Tecumseh Michigan
Author: south lake tahoe, California Printing & Copy Services: Diggy pod Tecumseh, Michigan

Aug 19 2017
Altus financial group Scammers i had to pay 2200$ to secure a loan (deposit ans insurance), i cancelled and refused to pay when was ask for the taxes but was never refund even after the 15 days as the contract mention. New York New York Author: Pierrefonds, Quebec Miscellaneous Companies: Altus financial group New York, New York

Aug 19 2017
So Home Furniture (Windsor Mill, MD) Fraudulent Contract entered on my behalf - Identity Theft Furniture Scam Windsor Mill Maryland Author: Germantown, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: So Home Furniture (Windsor Mill, MD) Windsor Mill, Maryland

Aug 19 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Reverse MORTGAGE Servicing, MAC D3348-018 Being in the financial world in my younger years I realized I did not want a reverse mortgage that could be sold to another company. This question I asked when I was negotiating and was one of the largest reasons I used Wells Fargo reverse mortgage as the agent assure me more than once that this could not happen with the contract I was signing. Today August 18th 2017 , I get a letter through the u.s. mail dated August 11th 2017 stating that my account is being transferred for servicing by Champion mortgage of Dallas Texas. Wells Fargo is saying that very are ending their service on August 31, 2017. Not only have they not kept their word about selling to another company they also have given their customers a very short notification of this doing. Everything about this is unethical and should be reckoned with. Fort Mill Virginia Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Fort Mill, Virginia

Aug 19 2017
Stratford career institute I applied and set up draft payments. Never received material. Therefore I cancelled my cc so no more money could be dispersed. Now they sent me a balance of 800 to my credit report. And they are not allowing my new college to request transcripts, they said they will not release any information until I pay them the balance. Which this is now enabling me to start school this semester because they put a hold. Montreal Canada Montreal Author: Lubbock, Texas Financial Services: Stratford career institute Nationwide

Carlos Vasquez Tile Installer takes money and never comes back Lilburn Georgia
Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Home Improvements: Carlos Vasquez Georgia

Aug 19 2017
Clair Ski Qui Beauty i Charged by card for additional order after i ordered the trail, did not say need to cancel or additional charge would occur Cleveland Ohio Author: MC KEES ROCKS, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Clair Ski Internet

Aug 19 2017
IT GURUS OF ATLANTA ANDRE MOULTON SPECIFICALLY THEY SCAMMED ME CLAIMED WORK FROM HOME JOB DIDNT PAY ME A DIME ATLANTA GEORGIA
Author: Loganville, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: IT GURUS OF ATLANTA

Aug 19 2017
Revived Yourh or Beauty & Truth On my facebook webside it's was advertise about Lancome close out want to gift customer try a free sample, all we have to pay just a shipping. But after that they charged on my credit card for another shipment, which I didn't order. Internet
Author: Northridge, California Websites: Revived Yourh Internet

Aug 19 2017
Traxxas Arthur I sent my xmaxx truck that had a factory recall to them they said they shipped it back to me but I have never received anything from them and now they say to bad not our problem McKinney Texas Author: Forks, Washington Hobby Shops: Traxxas Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Skinfresh md and Allurerx-offer Charge my credit card before time given to me to use product and see if I liked it! Internet Author: Brownwood, Texas Computer Fraud: Skinfresh md and Allurerx-offer

Aug 18 2017
COREY P. SMITH; CREDO BOOKS; AUTHOR OF HOW TO OUTSMART THE CREDIT BUREAUS & CONSPIRACY OF CREDIT.  I was taken advantage of financially by Mr. Smith (COREY P. Smith) for the amount of $2000. I am disabled and I have suffered greatly as a result. Memphis Tennessee
Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: COREY P. SMITH; CREDO BOOKS; AUTHOR OF HOW TO OUTSMART THE CREDIT BUREAUS & CONSPIRACY OF CREDIT. Internet

Aug 18 2017
Extreme customs Received damaged wheels they agreed to replace. Not so fast! Oshkosh Wisconsin Author: Jefferson, Maryland Auto Tire shops: Extreme customs Oshkosh, Wisconsin

Aug 18 2017
24 Hr. Fitness, Summerland\89134 Manager: Scott\etcNight Manager: Mike\etc Filed false police report, to cancel VIP-Room; alleged I was asleep in VIP-Room Summerland\Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Spas: 24 Hr. Fitness, Summerland\89134 Sudmmerlan,

Wickeeds Consumables Kym Moller Owner Melbourne Internet
What is my motivation? Author: Select City/Town in Cebu, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wickeeds Consumables Internet

Aug 18 2017
COBBLER UNION Dragging their feet to give refund after receiving merchandise back in perfect condition Atlanta Georgia Refund Processed by Cobbler Union Author: RICHMOND, Texas Clothing Stores: COBBLER UNION Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 18 2017
Health Plus Trans, LLC Brandi Lewis, President of Business Development WARNING TO ALL PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATORS AND INTERPRETERS! This company is unethical and uses biblical scriptures to draw clients in and then try to damage and defame the reputations of translators and interpreters they have cheated. Alpharetta Georgia Author: Oxford, Florida Translation Agencies: Health Plus Trans, LLC Alpharetta,

Aug 18 2017
andrew azoulay at douglas elliman DONT DEAL WITH ANDREW AZOULAY , HES A RIPOFF , AND APPARANTLY THE BIGGEST JERK AROUND , TREATS HIS CLIENTS LIKE S*** , NOT WORTH IT MANHATTAN NY Nationwide
Author: ny , New York Better Business Bureau: andrew azoulay at douglas elliman Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Trust-telehealth.com Paid 428.00 Canadian for a supposed prescription video and password to their site. Prescription would follow. Internet
Author: Grand Forks, Wyoming Doctors: Trust-telehealth.com Internet

Aug 18 2017
Mediacomcable One of their vans damaged my car. I called the day it happened which was June 9th. They never put the report in which I found out 4 days later. They finally send me a letter 2 1/2 months later saying it wasn't their fault so they wasn't going to pay for the damage. Springfield Missouri Author: Le roy, Kansas Abusive Parents: Mediacomcable Springfield, Missouri