Your Search | passport to fun, at home rewards, 24 protect plus, dealpass

Oct 24 2016
Harry Montes Roofing aka Roofing Service Rushes you to approve the job, then Fails to Show Up OR Call Houston Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Roofing Companies: Harry Montes Roofing aka Roofing Service Houston, Texas

Oct 24 2016
NOUVALIFTs. This company is completely dishonest and should not be allowed to prey on the public this way,. Sandra Pacoima California
Author: Clemmons , North Carolina Questionable Activities: NOUVALIFT Pacoima , California

Oct 24 2016
The League Where is all the money going? Dallas, Texas Nationwide Author: Bonham, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: The League Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
FISCHTANK FischTank Marketing and PRFischtank Public Relations Firm NYC Dishonest bait and switch practices... did damage to my companies reputation New York New York
Author: New York Questionable Activities: FISCHTANK New York, New York

Oct 24 2016
09:17 PM Sincerely,Martin EndamSenior Document Processor,IELTS Office.Tel: +237 695 212 960 +237 699 996 968Whatsapp Number:+237698811826 Website: They say They sign Up for ielt Exams plus they give fake certificates , when they take the money from you they make exuses and ask for more money and then they run away and they wont answer you no more. They only take money wire transfer or western Union so They can't let anybody to get thier money back DOUALA, Cameroon Internet website in Scottsdale U.s.a
Author: Alberta Education & Learning Centers: Internet

Oct 24 2016
Deems-Nu cream I have cancelled my order 5 times but yet they continue to send me cream monthly and charge my account. I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. Clearwater Florida Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Deems-Nu cream Clearwater , Florida

Oct 24 2016
Johnathan Taylor Andrew(Account Manager) c/o They used third party ads for binary option trading to deposit funds to their brokerage Internet Author: WALNUT CREEK, California Brokerage Companies On-line: Johnathan Taylor Internet

Oct 24 2016
UHaul Moving and Storage Denied access to property for five months of contract while in good standing, destroyed and stole property columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Storage & Self Storage: UHaul Moving and Storage columbus, Ohio

NextGen, Inc. Official declaration of certified award Shawnee Mission Kansas
Author: Gilboa, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: NextGen, Inc. Shawnee Mission, Kansas

Oct 24 2016
DermEssence Ordered sample of skin cream. They started to send more monthly with about $100 charged to. My credit card. Would not take this unused product back nor would they reimburse me. Tifton Georgia Author: Midpines, Nevada Beauty Salons: DermEssence Tifton, Georgia

Oct 24 2016
American Leasure Group ALG Tried to get a check for $595 and my bank account number which I refused to give them. Florida Author: El Centro, California Boat Cruises: American Leasure Group Florida

Oct 24 2016
Standard Pacific Homes; Ryland Homes; CalAtlantic Homes Home Construction Nationwide Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Standard Pacific Homes; Ryland Homes; CalAtlantic Homes Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Essential Drug Store Ordered 5 things from them on Aug 26, 16. It is now 10-24-16 and still waiting! The only take checks by internet so you have no recourse with your bank! Called them several times, now that stop taking calls Austin Texas Internet Author: Hedgesville, West Virginia Drugstores: Essential Drug Store Internet

Oct 24 2016
ATLS/DASCO STAY AWAY AT ALL COST meridian Idaho Author: Sun Valley, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: ATLS/DASCO Meridian, Idaho

Oct 24 2016
peoples bank banking unusual as with others, lender claimed I was pre-approved & only needed to pay appraisal fee and it would fund..after doing that, they' disapproved loan & kept money Internet Author: LA MESA, California Mortgage Brokers: peoples bank Internet

Oct 24 2016
Sonnys camp n travel My 2016 camper has flooded 2 times. The tablet that controls the jacks & the slide out has yet to EVER work. The windows on the slide out leaked. Concord North Carolina Author: Rockwell, North Carolina Customer: Sonnys camp n travel Concord, North Carolina

Oct 24 2016
dreams alive international after less than a wee of receiving the cd Cear-mind $97.00 (3 payments) i emailed 9/26 to ask for cancellation but they said my 21 day trial is over , they said 9/3 i ordered and i emailed 9/26 to cancel. they charged again for $33.00 for the 2nd installment Arlington HEI Illinois Author: Vallejo, California Miscellaneous Companies: dreams alive international Arlington, Illinois

Oct 24 2016
The Deal Empire I order two items off their website on Monday, October 10th and they charged my account for $44.95 and said Thank you for your purchase! Hi ____, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. I have not received any items as of yet and it is Oct. 24th. Internet Author: Grovetown, Georgia On-Line Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Oct 24 2016
FLAWLESS BEAUTY and SKIN (Suzzy) Relumins Advance Glutathione vial 3500mg brought me to EMERGENCY!! Ocean Township New Jersey Author: rennes, Misc. Health Specialists: Flawless Beauty and Skin Ocean Township, New Jersey

Oct 24 2016
Creative Hardscapes of Texas Razvan Alexandrescu BE AWARE Creative Hardscapes of Texas NEVER finished the job and took full payment before job was complete. Will promise to do things to get the business. North Richland Hills Texas
Author: Southlake, Texas Landscaping: Creative Hardscapes of Texas North Richland Hills, Texas

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Comenity-Blair 03/20/2016,i purchased merchandise from the blair catalog for the amount of $62.00.That amount was paid off,cominity-blair added false charges of $81.00,and said if i did not pay that amount they will turn it in to a credit reporting agency.Cominity-Blair is a ripoff,for it's consumers.I've contacted other's consumer agencies,about comenity-Blair ripoff practice toward the consumers.i urge consumers,to beware of Comenity-Blair credit practices. Columbus Ohio Author: Warren, Arkansas Clothing Stores: Comenity-Blair Columbus, Ohio

Oct 24 2016
The Holiday Property Group LLC Mr. Michael Dean This company is ripping people of their money by offering to sale their time share, Don’t pay anything up front, you’ll never see it again Winchester Virginia Author: Sunrise, Florida Sales People: The Holiday Property Group LLC Winchester, Virginia

Oct 24 2016
Must Troll All, Evan Scott Batterton and James Denver Jenkins aka MTA Misuse police services with false reports, harass and steal identities of our members and their children, purchase domains to post libel about children. St Louis, Missouri , and Dallas Texas Internet
Anti-Anons gone Anonymous Author: Dallas, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Must Troll All Internet

Oct 24 2016
Automotive Performance Warranty Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Performance Warranty International (APWI) dedicated to total customer satisfaction. APWI works hard to make sure issues are resolved in a timely manner to get customers back on the road quickly.*UPDATE: Automotive Performance Warranty pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business Automotive Performance Warranty recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Salisbury, Maryland Auto Warranty: Automotive Performance Warranty Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Automotive Performance Warranty Int’l, a service contract provider to dealers of used vehicles. Automotive Performance Warranty prides themselves on serving consumers directly by offering quality services and products and partnering with reputable car dealerships. Automotive Performance Warranty’s dedicated team’s experience and knowledge about the industry is an excellent choice for co Wilmington, Delaware