Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

passport to fun, at home rewards, 24 protect plus, dealpass

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
Inherent beauty and y s cream I paid 4.95 for a FREE OFFER and 14 days later was charges 89.85 from one co and 89.94 from the second company! I tried to contact both companies and the only recourse offered was a 35 0/0 refund and that all! California and florida Internet Author: Peoria , Illinois Eye Care: Inherent beauty and y s cream Internet

Feb 25 2017
Napa Valley Remodel John Lowe John Lowe offered to remodel a recently purchased property at a set labor rate and I told him my budget of which he'd said we could do it for... After the agreed upon terms and the handshake John demoed the place and then work started well.. another week he took a cruise with his wife for ten days and everything went to S*** and he bled the job, me, and then abandoned the project threatening to file a lien, etc.. after overcharging and defrauding me for weeks! He didn't pull permits either! He sold himself as a licensed contractor and honorable former Marine... napa California Author: St Helena, California Building Services: Napa Valley Remodel napa,

Feb 25 2017
Professional Fitness Terrance Scamed to signed a contract Raleigh North Carolina Author: Modesto, California Adult Care Facilities: Professional Fitness Raleigh , North Carolina

Feb 25 2017
Frank LaMark Frank Lamark ripped me off on my home security system Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Security Services: Frank LaMark Texas

Feb 25 2017
Yancey Events REVIEW: Yancey Events’ goal is clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Yancey Events. Yancey Events is dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Employees trained to do whatever it takes to make the client happy. Scott Yancey is pleased to have Yancey Events join the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Las Vegas, Nevada. *UPDATE:Yancey Events recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Yancey update Author: coral springs, Florida Seminar Programs: Yancey Events | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Real-estate investing secrets. Yancey Events’ number one priority is success of students. Giving one-on-one attention to every individual who joins the program, providing them ongoing opportunities to succeed, creating a truly exceptional student experience. Yancey Events, an education company that teaches thousands of students every year to unlock the secrets of real-estate investing. Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
Centurion Construction Jason Sleater Jason SlaterJason R Sleater Jason Ray Sleater Jason Sleater Strikes Again After 509 Fitness Twin Lakes Idaho
Author: Liberty Lake, Washington Manufactured Home Dealers: Jason Sleater Twin Lakes, Idaho

Feb 25 2017
Gloss Motive CBD Oil Ordered 4 bottles of CBD Oil.....should have been charged 148.00.....they charged me $198.00. Was supposed to be a Rebate form in order..not! Called Customer Service got no satisfaction. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Coarsegold, California Alternative Health: Gloss Motive CBD Oil Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 25 2017
Anthony Pug Home Anthony Min,Jamie Marden Don't buy pugs you will be asked to send a lot more for insurance scam Irving Texas Author: Toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: Anthony Pug Home Internet

Feb 25 2017
Comprehensive Building Consultants Russell Hensel, Owner Produced error filled Home Inspection Report. Behaved abusively when attempting to discuss inaccuracies Fort Myers Florida Author: naples, Florida Home Improvements: Comprehensive Building Consultants Fort Myers, Florida

Feb 25 2017
The home depot/ Ridgid Tools Lifetime warranty Ridgid power tools life time warranty. Lifetime Warranty a SCAM The Home Depot Nationwide Author: Michigan Hardware & Tools: The home depot/ Ridgid Tools Lifetime warranty Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
Computadoras Rey & Rey FRAUDE, NO VAYAN A COMPUTADORAS REY & REY, REPUBLICA DOMINICANA, SANTO DOMINGO ALMA ROSA I Santo Domingo Santo DomingoComputers Rey & Rey FRAUD, DO NOT GO TO COMPUTERS REY & REY, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, SANTO DOMINGO ALMA ROSA I Santo Domingo Santo Domingo Author: Santo Domingo, California Computer Service & Repair: Computadoras Rey & Rey Santo Domingo, Other

Feb 25 2017
Amy Coleman: Copywriting with Heart Amy Coleman | Amy Preacher | Copywriting with Heart Fails to Pay on Time or Respond to Messages copywithheart.com Author: Sarnia, Michigan Work at Home: Amy Coleman: Copywriting with Heart Internet

Feb 25 2017
E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING E L WHITE MAINTENANCE & CONSTRUCTION ELDERLY ABUSE!! 100 PERCENT ELDERLY ABUSE!! WE SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR HIM TO BUILD A ROOM ADDITION. HE TOOK $7,000 AS DOWN PAYMENT AND NEVER STARTED THE JOB. THE SAD PART ABOUT THAT HE'S A US VETERANS. I. TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO WORK WITH HIM BY MAKING A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT WITH HIM, BUT HE CONTINUES TO LIE TO ME NY SAYING THAT HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL OR HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY. FINALLY, HE RAN OUT OF LIES AND NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE AGAIN. Spring Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Builders & Contractors: E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING Spring, Texas

Feb 25 2017
Joseph Van-Y, Michigan Author: WEST BRANCH , Michigan Home Improvements: Joseph Van-Y

Feb 25 2017
jeff schnettler fine line remodeling, fine line remodeling takes money and runs. doesnt complete work. doesnt pay any of his guys easton Pennsylvania Author: new brunswick, New Jersey Home Improvements: jeff schnettler fine line remodeling easton, Pennsylvania

Feb 25 2017
Shaffer Engle Law Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Nichole Collins, Elizabeth Pasqualini, Jeffrey Engle I contacted this firm due to a false PFA that was filed against me in Dalphin County, Pennsylvania. Shaffer & Engle Law firm was recommended by a Facebook Page associated with Innocent People Charged with False PFA's. Attorney Nichole Collins from the firm Shaffer and Engle blogs their frequently. The firm advertises a free consultation. A Consultation with Attorney Nichole Collins was not free.  Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Shaffer Engle Law Harrisburg, PA

Feb 25 2017
James Morgan Attorney Attorney at law California ? LA California Author: Spring,, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: James Morgan Attorney

Feb 25 2017
DOUGLAS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, AKA: DPM Non Responsive to Inquiries by property owner Woodstock Georgia
Author: Cherokee County, Georgia Homeowner Associations: DOUGLAS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Woodstock, Georgia

Feb 25 2017
Home Pro Complete Services Josh LynchCharles Randy Lance AKA Chad Completely destroyed my floor, threatened my family,this company even threstened to pose as a fake customer and call my wifes company to try to get her fired, con us out of our money leaving us to completely have to redo my floors and repaint alot of my house due to the damage they caused, 2 months later and a 10 day job is still not completed!!! Daytona Florida
Author: St. Augustine, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Pro Complete Services Florida

Feb 25 2017
Harish Manghnani Harry, H and M products, Dhoom apperal. Fraud, liar and Dishonest Orlando, Kissimmee Nationwide Author: Orlando , Florida Door to Door Sales: Harish Manghnani Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
MODULAR HOME CONCEPTS Leo Fraudulent transaction, fake company Carlstadt New Jersey Author: Nokomis, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: MODULAR HOME CONCEPTS Carlstadt, New Jersey

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 25 2017
Final Touch Painting Company Kollin Final Touch Painting Company was doing some remodeling at my residence. $4000 was given for down-payment to replace roof. Several promised dates passed without beginning work. then, the company quit returning my calls or voice mails. Its been about 4 months now. They are not going to replace my roof and will not give me back my $4000.00 I was ripped off houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Final Touch Painting Company houston, Texas

Feb 25 2017
James Morgan, Attorney forces to pay $1.49, then $49. for year,I declined, then $19.99/mo,declined, but button does'nt work; [on open page of ripoff report page; and $29.95 charge-don't know for what. Internet Author: Denville, New Jersey Attorneys & Legal Services: James Morgan, Attorney Internet

Feb 24 2017
Corporate Research International Ronald NelsonCharles Sanders Daniel Haddock Rec'd ck for $2480.00 for secret shopper / money xfr at Walmart / $100.00 cashiers ck Texas / South Carolina Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Miscellaneous Companies: Corporate Research International