Your Search | passport to travel

Jul 24 2016
ACFS LLC They post job ad on craigslist. When you do the work they want to downplay you and not pay for what you did. Don't work for them. Brooklyn New York Be Gone! Author: Brooklyn, New York On-Line Business: ACFS LLC Internet

Jul 24 2016
EMOSPARK Emoshape They have ripped me off. I ordered Emospark in November 2014 and to this day (2/13/16) I still have not received it Emoshape Ltd London London, N1 7SL United Kingdom Author: Kennewick, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: EMOSPARK Internet

Jul 24 2016
State Farm Insurance 6/30/14 house flooded. I called State Farm who I was covered & paying & they said I have the wrong company and I am not a customer. I spent the entire day, night 4th july weekend trying to salvage my things. State Farm didn't help me at all. fishers, IN Nationwide Author: Fishers, Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: State Farm Insurance Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Atlantic Group Carlos Had only an old address and before he would tell me anything he wanted to confirm last 4 digits of my social security number. Paintsville Kentucky Author: Paintsville, Kentucky Cash Services: Atlantic Group Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Brant Mohawk Brant Mohawk llc Brant Mohawk Enterprise Brant Mohawk Inc. Brant Mohawk Enterprises Inc. Brant Mohawk Corp. Frequently Changes Company name and Address in order to avoid Paying Debt Alpharetta Georgia Author: Bloomington, Illinois Dead Beat Customers: Brant Mohawk Alpharetta, Georgia

Jul 24 2016
Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nathalie Du Bois requested our music for evaluation in Wav. Format. She then licensed it without our knowledge or permission and filed ownership registrations at ASCAP. She collected fees and royalties and did not report these to us. We only found out whe Music publishing fraud London UK UK Author: Santa Monica, California Accounting: Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
'Metabo Matrix Responded to an internet advertisement as seen on the Dr. Oz program for a product called,'Metabo Matrix' (05-12-2016). Filled out the information contact form for the 'FREE TRIAL BOTTLE', but paid the $4.95 for the shipping and handling and only applied Metabo Matrix Responded to an internet advertisement as seen on the Dr. Oz program for a product called,'Metabo Matrix' (05-12-2016). Filled out the information contact form for the 'FREE TRIAL BOTTLE', but paid the $4.95 for the shipping and handling and only applied phoenix Arizona phoenix Arizona Author: erie, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: 'Metabo Matrix phoenix, Arizona

Jul 24 2016
Pioneer Hospital aka Jordan Valley Medical Center partner with Physicians Owner double billed insurance then tried to bill me West Valley City Utah Author: West Valley City, Utah Hospitals: Pioneer Hospital aka Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley City, Utah

Jul 24 2016
SkinComplexRx or EyeComplexRx $175.90 charged to me without shipping or receiving product! Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Websites: SkinComplexRx Internet

Jul 24 2016
Languageline Solutions; Online Interpreters Inc. After you worked for them for years, they cut your wages at large scales. Just to fill their greed. Mistreating all the interpreters. Treat employees as slaves. Regardless all the hard work you did for them.  Monterey California Author: CA, California Employers: Languageline Solutions Monterey , California

Jul 24 2016
Sanford Brown I want to join a class action law suit against Sanford Brown Houston Nationwide Author: Spring, Texas Trade Schools: Sanford Brown Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Bion Dale Asis Media LLC Asis Trading Deceptive advertising, refusal to honor clear language of money back guarantee Miami FL
Author: Auburndale, New York Work at Home Business: Bait-and-Switch: Bion Dale Internet

Jul 24 2016
TerrificPets Monthly Charges to our checking account for over a year Internet Author: Fresno, California Pet Shops & Supplies: TerrificPets Internet

Jul 24 2016
Geneva Motel The owners of this place are mentally twisted. They are dark-skinned Indians from India who discriminate against Black people. In other words, they have brown skin; yet, they refuse to serve brown people. They have no customer service skills. While I was Beware of the Atrocious Geneva Motel Ingelwood California
Author: Harbor City, California Consumer Services: Geneva Motel Ingelwood, California

Jul 24 2016
Celleral Used high tech internet adds to confuse and sell anti aging products to seniors Internet
Author: Peoria, Arizona Medical Supplies: Celleral Internet

Jul 24 2016
Islamic-Tours.com Adam Haque Alias Emad Islamic Spain tour Rip Off/Scam London Internet Author: Jeddah, Travel Services: Islamic-Tours Internet

Jul 24 2016
Navy Auto Transport Navy Auto Transport BREACH OF CONTRACT - TOOK MONEY FROM BANK PRIOR TO PICK UP OF CAR CALIFORNIA Nationwide
Author: Auburn, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Navy Auto Transport Internet

Jul 24 2016
Song Traction SongTraction, Joe Conte, Joe Gabriel Charging a $400 fee to get my songs placed, organized and synced, and have done absolutely nothing Internet
Author: New York, New York DJ Services: Song Traction Internet

Jul 24 2016
Gardenview Apartments I was a victim of domestic violence who moved from a domestic violence shelter in June 2015 to Gardenview apartments in Memphis, TN.  Memphis Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Gardenview Apartments Memphis , Tennessee

Jul 24 2016
sleepys sold me a 3000.00 bed it was very uncomfortable management would not talk to me when I complained and they have very deceptive credit practices like making your income double the amount you tell them it is I would sleep on the floor before ever doing business with them again calumet city Illinois Author: calumet city, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: sleepys calumet city, Illinois

Jul 24 2016
Richard Rogers came to my house to pickup a $305 check from me for cable wire then disappeared Internet Author: Porter Ranch, California Consulting: Richard Rogers Internet

Jul 24 2016
crafton boro police craft on police department, 911, the craft on police came out to my home on July 24th approximately 130 am following my call to 911 they was using the flashlight on all my windows in rear of building and left they never called me back or told me if I was safe. Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: crafton, Pennsylvania Emergency Services: craft on boro police Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 24 2016
Escreen Refusal to Adhere to OSHA's 1910.1020 Access to Medical Records, HIPPA Violations, Refusal to consult with MRO Overland Park Kansas Author: Kentucky Franchisors: Escreen Overland Park, Kansas

Jul 24 2016
Blue Wave Trading Blue Wave Trading AutoTrader has recompiled and stolen the software powering the blue wave precision autotrader from MicroTrend to avoid paying the license fee for NinjaTrader strategy indicators powering the NinjaTrader 7 algorithmic trading software - breaking NDA, copyright and agreement of sale and usage. 29 Mahae St, Makawao, Hawaii 96768
Author: Surfers Paradise, Alabama Computer Software: Blue Wave Trading Internet

Jul 24 2016
Hilton Grand Vacations Hilton Hotels hard sell. misrepresentation. will not respond to emails. request for cancellation/refund ignored. refusing to take responsibility . city does not appear Nationwide Author: Croydon, Alabama Hotel: Hilton Grand Vacations Nationwide