Your Search | passport to travel

Apr 29 2016
Jasper Contractors Verified REVIEW: Jasper Contractors commitment to total customer satisfaction. Jasper Contractors past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality roofing and HVAC services to homeowners. Atlanta, Baton Rouge, Cincinnati, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, St. Louis. *UPDATE: Jasper Contractors pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Jasper Contractors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified
Author: Magna, Utah Roofing Companies: Jasper Contractors | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. Provides the highest quality roofing and HVAC services to homeowners. On-site verification by Ripoff Report. Internet

27, Report #1192040

Apr 29 2016
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Atlanta Georgia this report I put out was because I was angry Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Mcneill Stokes Atlanta , Georgia

Apr 29 2016
Massey Services Houston Failure to Perform Pest Control Services Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Pest Control: Massey Services Houston Houston, Texas

Apr 29 2016
Member Fulfillment LLC I signed an agreement to work from home by receiving and shipping products. I worked for a month and when the time came to get paid, never received a paycheck. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Questionable Activities: Member Fulfillment LLC Internet

Apr 29 2016
USA Grant Applications refusal to refund subscription fees for dissatisfaction Ocean View Delaware Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Grant Writing & Research: USA Grant Applications Ocean View, Delaware

Apr 29 2016
Davidson Invention Will not provide an receipt to what my $795 was used for. Pittsburg Pennsylvania Author: Lexington, Kentucky Bed & Bath: Davidson Invention

Apr 29 2016
NCPL Inc. Damaged our web page design when attempting to add a scroll bar to a company web page Campbell California
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Websites: NCPL Inc. Internet

Apr 29 2016
Affordable Rentals LLC I was given a tenancy notice to vacate without reason or logic rent was paid every mth have receipts to prove it Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Real Estate Investing: Affordable Rentals LLC Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Apr 29 2016
ESO DISTRIBUTORS INC sold broken spark plug wires, will not respond to emails. Will not replace the broken wire Hialeah, Florida Internet
Author: pontiac, Illinois Auto Parts: ESO DISTRIBUTORS INC Internet

Apr 29 2016
arrons rent to own kokomo Indiana And The Problem Is????? Author: Sharpsville, Indiana Collection Agencies: arrons rent to own kokomo, Indiana

Apr 29 2016
Cash Advance they are going to take me to court because they say i owe someone some money. n/a Internet Author: Newberry, South Carolina Internet Fraud: cash advance Internet

Apr 29 2016
Xlibris Publishing I have given them over $6,000 to publish my book and they keep giving me different people to service me and programs which seem legitemate but I have no proof them have fulfilled them. Bloomington IN. Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Xlibris Publishing Internet

Apr 29 2016
Eclipse branding solutions These people sent me pages had me rate and ship them and today they have locked me out my account not agree to pay me any on my money. I have been calling to get in contact with them no one will answer. They guys name is rowe. Internet Author: Temple hills, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Eclipse branding solutions Internet

Apr 29 2016
Lotto Crusher System Evertt Thompson/ theyv said if I paid by credit card, they would email report to my email addresss...But NO REPORT was mailed to me facebook ! Internet Author: Hackettstwon, New Jersey Financial Education: Lotto Crusher System Internet

Apr 28 2016
Monkey Biz Signs Matt Feil, Terry Shaw Terrible Sign Company to do Business With! Lawton Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma Sign Shops: Monkey Biz Signs Lawton, Oklahoma

Apr 28 2016
US Bank, California They have destroyed me financially. Can't make it to Dialysis thanks to them! Nationwide Nationwide Refused to address first and foremost complaint Author: Cedarpines Park , California Banks: US Bank, California Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Shenzhen MageLei Electronic and Technology Co., Ltd. Stark Xu Refuses to pay Return shipping, lied multiple times, and sells trademarked merchandise ShenZhen Internet
Author: Metairie, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Shenzhen MageLei Electronic and Technology Co., Ltd. Internet

Apr 28 2016
dealer wholesale (nick) Florida auction direct sold me a bobcat skidsteer was supposed to be good condition. It was totaly junk. I cant even use it. I paid 18,290.00 that I cant even use. Hollywood Florida
Author: Tea, South Dakota Motor Vehicle: dealer wholesale (nick) Hollywood, Florida

Apr 28 2016
Explorica Unfair Business Practices Boston Massachusetts Author: Frederick, Maryland Travel Agents: Explorica boston, Massachusetts

Apr 28 2016
SaucySingles Dating Bulova Invest Ltd Impossable to work up Cancellations Outside USA Internet Author: Worland, Wyoming Entertainers: SaucySingles Dating Internet

Apr 28 2016
ge capital lending club [peter smith] [donald smith]3474180582]9149771086] they saidi can get a loan for 1500 dollors they deposited a check in my account and said when it clears to send it back to them that will showim responsible so i did i never got the loan they promise now i owe my bank 700 hundred dollars pleas help get these people they are stealing from the poor i have talk to my bank and the police and gave them there name and phone number they still keep calling my phone can some one call me so i can foword the calls to you guys Internet Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: ge capital Internet

Apr 28 2016
Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Beyond Breakeven, Inc., receives a positive review due to the commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Beyond Breakeven, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as safe business service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Beyond Breakeven recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Similar Experience Author: California Business Consulting: Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Since 2003, Ed Keels and his staff at Beyond Breakeven, Inc. (BBI) have been helping wannabe business owners with deal structures that provide business loans and business credit when banks won’t. Beyond Breakeven has developed more than one hundred ways to fund a business acquisition and do so with little to none of the buyer’s own money. Internet

Apr 28 2016
DMI Central Clearinghouse They were supposed to send me a Nippon 35mm camera after I sent them 16.76 dollars for S&H. Never received it. Carrollton Texas
Author: Versailles, Kentucky Cameras & Video: DMI Central Clearinghouse Carrollton, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Right Choice Pools executive team, employees, sub-contractors & vendors are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Matt Barrass' approach to business is focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: Right Choice Pools pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Right Choice Pools recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Don't believe anything Matt Barrass says Author: Florida Pool Builders: Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Right Choice Pools & Spas, Inc. is a High Quality custom swimming pool contractor. Right Choice Pools State of Florida swimming pool contractor’s license, custom builder residential swimming pools & remodel both residential & commercial swimming pools. Right Choice Pools & Spas over 15 years of experience swimming pool industry, over 50 years of experience in the construction industry in South Florida. coral spring, Florida