PASSPORT TO TRAVEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: passport to travel
There may be more specific results for "passport to travel"
For more specific results for "passport to travel"
Showing 26-50 of 434,338 Found Reports For more specific results for "passport to travel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 25 2017
direct TV Now The app has now way to call in to have disputes, there is also a problem with there system. I was supposedly returned a payment on there end and because there system shows returned, thats the end of there discussion. I have not received my money, and I guess I'm suppose to just forget about $66.50 Im not going to small claims for this, just watch out. (direct tv now). Also, they don't mail checks. So Im out $66.50 and I guess it someone else's fault. tustin Internet Author: Tustin, California Theaters: direct TV Now Internet

Sep 25 2017
Sirius/XMRadio Did not transfer lifetime radio to another Washington District of Columbia Nationwide Author: Yukon, Oklahoma Auto Audio Electronics: Sirius/XMRadio Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Products Cube Ordered a computer from Marvin, and payed on PayPal. Internet Additional information Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Computer Dealers: Products Cube Internet

Sep 25 2017
GoDaddy Won't quit billing my credit card, I've asked them to remove it from account many times. Internet Author: Shingle Springs, California Internet Services: GoDaddy Internet

30, Report #1402038

Sep 25 2017
Medical Marijuana Bud Shop the salesman kept adding costs, first was insurance @ $200, then was $1000 for customs, all the while claiming fed ex had the package so he couldnt cancel the order. i asked to see fed ex paperwork, instead i got hounded to pay $1000 for customs. he says so you want me to abandon the package? i said there never was one and you sir are a sad sad man. also, for a so-called cali man, you sound pretty african and you certainly dont still to the cali time zone. money lost, lesson learned he says california, most likely Africa Internet Author: California Pharmacies: Medical Marijuana Bud Shop Internet

Sep 25 2017
Northern Tool & Equipment Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Burnsville Minnesota
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Northern Tool & Equipment Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Advanceable Technology llc This is my review for this fradulent company. I know that your 'company' is just a scam front. I paid shipping for the 'free' sample. My order number is 9336593. The sample is cooking oil and does nothing. I want my account CANCELLED. I have tried calling the number provided-and the mailbox won't accept any messages. The email addresscs@advanceabletechnology.com is bogus and returns all sent messages. My package came from Scottsdale, AZ 85260. I want this handled ASAP. I have reported you to Report Scams, and to my credit card company. I only gave 1 star because I had to. Zero minus would be more appropriate. I, like many other people, was just looking for something to ease pain. This company leads you on, and then when they have your information, you are stuck. I was suckered into doing the Facebook order for the sample by only paying the shipping/postage charges. Arizona Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Alternative Health: Advanceable Technology llc Internet

Sep 25 2017
Travelocity, American Vacation Activations, My Sunny Vacations Travelocity promised me 5days 4 nights all inclusive packages of my choice, to be used by 18 months. Nationwide Author: French Camp, California Resorts: Travelocity Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
BBB of Los Angeles CA Carina Alaniz and the California LA BBB Lazy? Don’t care about legitimate complaint L.A. California Nationwide Yes Robert. Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Consumer Services: BBB of Los Angeles CA Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
LBF Travel Charged for a flight LBF didn't pay for San Diego California Author: Chicago, Illinois Airlines: LBF Travel San Diego, California

Sep 25 2017
Thesaleguru.com I ordered a styling iron for $54.00 and I never received it, I replied to them several times with no response. Internet Author: Gainesville, Georgia Beauty Products: Thesaleguru.com Internet

Sep 25 2017
UPS damaged item, was supposed to investigate, then stole the item from us, item now missing, even with insurance wont help us Nationwide Author: Evansville, Wisconsin Shipping Companies: UPS Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
ASPLUNDH AKA GRID ONE SOLUTIONS SMART METER COMPANY Smart meter company GRID ONE SOLUTIONS is alter ego of ASLPLUNDH to install smart meters without consent of PA homeowners WILLOW GROVE Pennsylvania Author: Willow Grove, Pennsylvania Inspections & Hazards: ASPLUNDH AKA GRID ONE SOLUTIONS WILLOW GROVE , Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2017
beautyandtruth dermagen iq applied for their free samples, also got two ,unrequested, full sized products and told they'd be taking a regular monthly payment from my account as I was automatically enrolled in their monthly customer delivery system. Return to Cyprus within 15 days or £69.99 will go from my account. cyprus Internet Author: Caterham, Alabama Skin Care: beautyandtruth Internet

Sep 25 2017
Bank of America B of A $8 FEE FOR CASHING CHECKS COSTA MESA Nationwide No-- Author: Costa Mesa, California Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Pura Vida Pura Vida Lifestyles Pura Vida Travel Lied, Stole Money, Broke Agreements Cancún, Q. Roo, México Quintana Roo, Mexico Author: Ardmore, Oklahoma Resorts: Pura Vida Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Starz Moblie They hired me to deliver flyers for their company. I did the work. The employer said he would come and give me more flyers to deliver and my weeks pay. He never showed up and made excuses. A few days later he sent me an anonymous text promoting his internet service. Brampton Ontario Author: Toronto, Alabama Internet Service Providers: Starz Moblie Brampton, Ontario

Sep 25 2017
A-1 Healthcare They told me when I took this policy it would be accepted everywhere, well it's not even accepted in my local town for healthcare? They took money besides the monthly , which I was never told? And I tried to cancel but ended up having to put stop payment so they couldn't take any more money. They lie, lie , lie to get your money for insurance that is no good! McKinney Texas
Author: Gillsville, Georgia Health Insurance: A-1 Healthcare McKinney , Texas

Sep 25 2017
ATI Career Training Center ATI They didn't do anything that they promised me. No job placement. No certificate. I'm still in debt and have been having a hard time paying the loans. I am still unable to find a job in the Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Adult Career & Continuing Education: ATI Career Training Center Albuquerque, New Mexico

Sep 25 2017
Open-Public-Records.com and Carlos Cabellos, Owner Open-Public-Records.com unethically collects detailed private information and broadcasts to the world. When asked to remove my information from their site, the answer was NO. This is affecting my professional reputation. This type of internet crawling on government websites - SHOULD REMAIN on the government website!!! Please take a stand to have this website shut down!!! Thank you to others who have filed complaints against Open-Public-Records.com. Santa Barbara California Author: Connecticut Legal Process Services: Open-Public-Records.com Santa Barbara, California

Sep 25 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Reducer SCAM SIGHT TO RIP OFF YOUR CREDIT CARD Internet Author: Redmond, Washington Skin Care: Beauty Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Sep 25 2017
Urban Talent Style Inc. My daughter found Urban Talent, and wanted to become a model, so we went to Salt Lake, Urban Talent took pictures and said that she would make a great model. when we talked about the contract, they said that she would have to take a class in order to learn how to walk sit and stand.  Salt Lake City Utah Author: Payson, Utah Modeling Agencies: Urban Talent Style Inc. Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 25 2017
Student 7 I made a purchase on July 28, 2017. They charged my card immediately and told me that I would receive my order in 2-3 weeks. It is now 2 months later, do not have my order and they will not respond to my emails. Internet Author: Oakland Park, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Student 7 Internet

Sep 25 2017
Cheap o air/trravelong inc/ cheapoair.com Cheapoair.com Ripoff Florida, california, washington Internet Author: East Boston, Massachusetts Air Travel: Cheap o air/trravelong inc/ cheapoair.com Internet

Sep 25 2017
Ace Cash Services Ace Incorporations Threatened to take me to court and blackball me to Credit Companies and also Freeze my accounts Austin Internet Author: Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Ace Cash Services Internet