Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: passport to travel
There may be more reports for "passport to travel"
For more results perform a general search for "passport to travel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 18 2017
partenar with Mike B they got my credit card number and took my money I tryed to call but no answer some where in newyork somewhere in new york Author: kermit, West Virginia On-Line Business: partenar with Mike B Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
ReVitalize I was sent a free sample of their ReVitalize skin serum. All the website said I had to pay was the $4.95 shipping. When I called to say i didn't want to get anymore of the product, I was told I had to send the product back and would be charged $9.95 for returning the product. Both the confirmation invoice and the website stated the trial product was free. Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Maricopa , Arizona Skin Care: ReVitalize Internet

Feb 18 2017
Pictures on gold. aka. Sacred medals Sacred medals Stole my money! Did not deliver product that was promised. Ripoff, cheap product should be outlawed. Looks like something out of a gum ball machine for 169.00!!!! Should not be allowed to continue business in this manner! Staten island NY Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Jewelry Stores: Pictures on gold. aka. Sacred medals Internet

Feb 18 2017
California Singles, Santa Rosa, CA Use Caution and be Consumer Leery this Company Makes Numerous Fraudulent Representations to Potential Clients Santa Rosa California Author: Lakewood Jefferson County, Colorado Dating Services: California Singles, Santa Rosa, CA Santa Rosa, California

Feb 18 2017
Bloomberg enterprises Columbus international escrow Promise to buy our time share if we join vacation service Atlanta Georgia Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Travel Services: Bloomberg enterprises Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 18 2017
BestShop2buy.online Bob Cortseyl , These people are telling people honest hard working people get ripped off he claims to have over fifty of these sites.  My 84 year old mother paid for what we thought was a legitimate pharmacy and they said they have Doctors that ask you about your problems and they're allowed to write the prescription. But all that happened is I got ripped off. I believe that Bob Cortseyl is in Philadelphia PA. NATIONWIDE Author: New Britain, Connecticut Attorney Generals: Internet Fraud: BestShop2buy.online Connecticut

Feb 18 2017
Keane Construction Dolage GeorgeTroy TaylorTracy Hillardandenanaa@gmail.com hr@keaneconstruction.com dolange121@gmail.com believed they were giving me a job. Sent me a check which proved to be fake. Bradenton Florida Author: Villanova, Pennsylvania Employers: Keane Construction Bradenton, Florida

Feb 18 2017
INT READ MAGAZINES / VIRGINIABCH ,VA Not sure of what this actually is, I have never subscribe to this junk. Texas Author: Hempstead, Texas Advertising Agencies: INT READ MAGAZINES / VIRGINIABCH ,VA Texas

Feb 18 2017
Rooter plus Chris and Nina Tried to charge double advertised price Cumming Georgia
Author: Douglasville , Georgia Liars: Rooter plus Cumming , Georgia

Feb 18 2017
Jaanu Skin Care I ordered a TRIAL of this product. I did not authorize them to send me anything else. Today. I checked with my bank by phone and they charged me $89.00. Santa Ana California Author: East Providence, Rhode Island Skin Care: Jaanu Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Feb 18 2017
Pizza Hut Pizza Hut Permits credit card fraud to make sales Texas Question for you--- Author: Plano, Texas Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut

Feb 18 2017
Kay Lynn Kennels Unhealthy Newfoundland with Behavioural issues. Had to euthanize Mount Morris Michigan Author: Westlake, Ohio Animal Services: Kay Lynn Kennels Mount Morris, Michigan

Feb 18 2017
SFSA, Michael Sodeifi San Francisco Surgical Arts, Formerly Silicon Valley Surgical Arts, SVSA MALPRACTICE FRAUD ENDANGERMENT OF PATIENTS San Francisco California
Michael Alireza Sodeifi Is Covering Up Crimes Author: California Dental Services: SFSA, Michael Sodeifi San Francisco, California

Feb 18 2017
Garcinina fuel Ordered a sample never received. Then charged 80$ to my acct and said another package was on the way when I received it I went to post office and sent it right. Back up them they are saying they did not get it. They are charging my acct another 80.00 Charlaston south carolina Internet Author: Cunningham , Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Garcinina fuel Internet

Feb 18 2017
H&R Block Missoula ,Brooks Street Location, Improper tax preparation, undisclosed steep hidden fees, misleading and lying to customers Missoula Montana Author: Missoula, Montana Income Tax Service: H&R Block Missoula Missoula, Montana

Feb 18 2017
Seger Enterprises 111`Prospect AveKirkwood,Missouri 63122 I paid him $630.00 for Antivirus protection and have been unable to reach them by phone or e-mail. Another scam on an elderly person, Kirkwood, Missouri Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: Seger Enterprises Internet

Feb 18 2017
Lee's Vintage Vine Collectables silver coins, refused to deliver, failed to refund, consumer fraud Holbrook New York Author: Isle of Palms, South Carolina Specialty Stores: Lee's Vintage Vine Collectables Holbrook, New York

Feb 18 2017
Beckum Mortgage Consulting Group Ja Mean Beckum Jamean Beckum presented himself in a suit, drove behind the wheel of a Jaquar and referred to himself as self employed with a business out of Ontario, California Ontario Nationwide
Jamean Beckum Author: Beaumont, California Consumer Services: Beckum Mortgage Consulting Group Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
Consumers Distributing Marc King/ Cartlidge Davi Tiann Attempted to purchase an Iphone from a man named Marc King representing Consumers Distributing Vancouver Internet
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: Consumers Distributing Internet

Feb 18 2017
GP CONSTRUCTION GROUP Unfair business practice... scammed me out of 20k US dollars, lie to customers. Commit insurance fraud.. I worked for them and watched this happen to employees and customers. Grapevine Texas Author: Flower mound , Texas Small Business Services: GP CONSTRUCTION Grapevine , Texas

Feb 18 2017
VictoriaBrides It deceives men by posting beautiful women that have no intention to make a connection Nationwide Author: naples, Florida Social Services: VictoriaBrides Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
Verizon Wireless overcharging and terrible customer service Wallingford Connecticut, New Jersey You have failed to substantiate your claim Author: Boca Raton, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Wallingford, Connecticut

Feb 18 2017
Patrick Richard Beals, APA Fencing AKA All In One Fencing and More Shoddy craftmansship, overpriced fir crappy work. Promise to fix but keeps stalling! Had to redo entire fence myself! Ione California
Author: Sacramento, California Home Improvements: Patrick Richard Beals, APA Fencing Ione, California

Feb 18 2017
TRYHEALTHYESSEN Charged unauthorized charge to my bank account. Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Beauty Products: TRYHEALTHYESSEN Internet

Feb 18 2017
ALLEQUISITESK Unauthorized charge to bank account Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Beauty Products: ALLEQUISITESK Internet