Your Search | passport to travel

26, Report #1319626

Jul 29 2016
Progressive Leasing Refuses to report to the credit bureau Salt Lake City Utah Nationwide Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Credit Reporting Agencies: Progressive Leasing Nationwide

27, Report #1319617

Jul 29 2016
Eric donnell Avent He pretended to be a model and made away with my $2500. I sent him a part payment for a modeling gig, which he was suppose also pay our wardrobe manager when she locates him. He gave us a fake address and made away with the funds buffalo New York Author: Syracuse, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Eric Donnell Avent buffalo, New York

28, Report #1319615

Jul 29 2016
fusemagazineonline Ivan Ramirez Photography sexual misconduct, deception los angeles to san francisco Nationwide
Author: los angeles , California Modeling & Talent Agencies: fusemagazineonline Nationwide

29, Report #1319610

Jul 29 2016
Truth Finder First, credit card rejected, then disconnected. I tried this about 6 months ago and the second you request the one time only choice they start the rejections, First they reject the credit card and then they disconnect you from website. Of course you have paid then and you can't get back on to recover your monies. No idea Internet Author: Fairfield Bay, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Truth Finder Internet

30, Report #1319609

Jul 29 2016
suddenlink I had the bundle installed in my home in 2013 under my son names and I did not pay the balance of the bill, so my son contacted me and told me that the bill needs to get paid so it could be taken off of his credit report and I thought it was handled by suddenlink representative, but today in 2016 the balance of the bill has been assigned to my daughter's account who has never had any types of dealing with Suddenlink.  Lufkin Texas Author: Lufkin, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: suddenlink Lufkin, Texas

31, Report #1319602

Jul 29 2016
LilPlay.com I went to locate an online movie and LilPlay.com came up, so I entered my particulars and they told me that I had 5 days if I declined no money would be taken from my credit card I checked the next day and 2 payments came out of my credit card and they  Access my account Baltimore Maryland Author: Sangre Grande, Online banking: LilPlay.com Baltimore, Maryland

32, Report #1319606

Jul 29 2016
Kaplan university Over looked my diploma waived it , and now they are making me pay 6,242 dollars back to student federal aid because they messed up on documents Davenport Iowa Author: Ione, California Colleges and Universities: Kaplan university Internet

33, Report #1319601

Jul 29 2016
Interactive Brands It's a bate and add scheme, they get you to buy then tell you that you bought other stuff.. They offer incomplete refunds. St-Laurent Quebec Author: Richmond, Kentucky Computer Software: Interactive Brands Quebec

Jul 29 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

35, Report #1319560

Jul 29 2016
SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Jay Rapport lied and had someone sign my name. When i said i did not want to ship my at $1098.00 AND I STARTED AT A QUOT E OF $650.00 HE KEPT CALLING AND PUT THRU A $448.00 ON MY CREDIT CARD. Boca Raton Florida Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Boca Raton, Florida

36, Report #1319557

Jul 29 2016
Artistic HospiItality and Resort Constuction I brought crews out to job site in Orlando to install flooring,but due to condition created by Artistic we could not finish job,nor wanted to.Did not get paid for what we did.Thank God we didn't stay,we would have been stuck for more than we were.$8000.00. Lakeland Florida Author: Largo, Florida Small Business Services: Artistic Hospetality and Resort Constuction Lakeland, Florida

37, Report #1319556

Jul 29 2016
walmart family mobile continues to charge for line that were supposed to be cancelled 2 mths ago Nationwide Author: antioch, Tennessee Telephone Companies: walmart family mobile Nationwide

38, Report #1319555

Jul 29 2016
Power Pill Arcade Games, Nicholas or William U'Ren Received and arcade for a minor repair then said it would cost as much as a new one and then denied receiving it presumably to resell it Meza Arizona Author: Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Power Pill Arcade Games Meza, Arizona

39, Report #1319542

Jul 29 2016
Columbia North high school I paid money to this company 5 yrs ago to retain my high school diploma. Internet Author: Bainbridge, Georgia Internet Fraud: Columbia North high school Internet

40, Report #1319537

Jul 29 2016
CVS/Caremark Mail Order CVS Mail Order protocols are like Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde - never know what drug they want you to order! Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Drugstores: CVS/Caremark Nationwide

41, Report #1319534

Jul 29 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM CREDIT SCORE CHARGED ME A DOLLAR TO GET SCORE, AND THEN CHARGED MY BANK CARD 29.95 WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. i RECEIVED CREDIT BACK, BUT THEY DID IT AGAIN THE FOLLOWING MONTH CITY NAME DOESNT APPEAR TENNESSEE Author: Maple Heights, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

42, Report #1319533

Jul 29 2016
Gary N. Moore, General Contractors I entered into a contract to buy two cords of firewood, (256 cu. Ft) from Mr. Moore. He delivered only 108 cu ft and wanted payment for 256 cu ft. , New Jersey Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Landscaping: Gary N. Moore Blackwood, , New Jersey

43, Report #1319495

Jul 29 2016
Ginny lace wigs Sent me a wig that I wore for two weeks took it off and when I got ready to put it back on it was matted and brick hard Internet
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sales People: Ginny lace wigs Internet

44, Report #1319508

Jul 28 2016
One Way Funding A salesperson telephoned me today, July28, 2016, even though I am on the federal Unlawful telephone call to person on federal DO NOT CALL list Hicksville New York Author: LAYTONVILLE, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: One Way Funding Hicksville, New York

45, Report #1319504

Jul 28 2016
Chevron Gas Station (TBA Enterprises Inc) Code for Car Wash didnt work, told I needed to buy another one, would not help me other than to inform me it had already been used Ventura California Author: Ventura, California Car Washes: Chevron Gas Station Ventura, California

46, Report #1319494

Jul 28 2016
TH Racing Todd Heemsbergen Tried to cover up bad workmanship and lied to me. Fort Worth Texas
Customer contacted immediately Author: Lacrosse, Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: TH Racing Fort Worth, Texas

47, Report #1319499

Jul 28 2016
Automotive Custom Group Inc Emmett McKinney Body Shop to Chop Shop clearwater Florida
Author: Clearwater, Florida Body Work & Repair: Automotive Custom Group Inc clearwater, Florida

48, Report #1319491

Jul 28 2016
Kelly Miller Kelly sold advertising spots to a group of holistic practitioners for $400 a piece and never produced the material. It's been over a year. She offered a money back guarantee if not satisfied but won't refund anyone's money. She never produced the material we payed for. Bethlehem Internet Author: Bethlehem , Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Kelly Miller Internet

49, Report #1319489

Jul 28 2016
Jonathan Reid family rights coalition Kept my husband from having to pay over 140,000.00 Gardens,california Nationwide Author: Inglewood, California Family Services: Jonathan Reid family rights coalition Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Derrick Ward, Dererk Hamilton, Janice Lee Neverson, Courtney Lynn Call I received two checks from Heidi Meeks and was asked to deposit them, then use a small amount of the money to buy food at a fast food resturant, and give two large amounts of money in the form of a money gram to two people listed in the letter. The two checks that I recieved were FAKE cashier's checks, for $1,980 each time. My bank informed me that they were fake and that this person is scaming people. Don't cash those checks they will NOT clear the bank. no idea Nationwide
Author: Niagara Falls, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Nationwide