PASSPORT 2 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: passport 2
There may be more specific results for "passport 2"
For more specific results for "passport 2"
Showing 1-25 of 17,354 Found Reports For more specific results for "passport 2"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
18th Nov Response From the Attorney General's Office of the state of Victoria. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 27 2017
fresh diet solution Charged twice as much as advertise,gave me final figure after getting payments info,tricked me to get my 2 credit cards info Pleasant Grove, Utah Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Weightloss Programs: fresh diet solution Internet

May 26 2017
Southwest Consumer Group, Brite Consulting JIM BARKE This guys took my life saving in 2 years mean will the mortage company was not getting payed.. Newport Beach Author: Texas Loan Modification: Southwest Consumer Group, Brite Consulting Newport Beach,

May 25 2017
Kwik Kar automotive service center Teenager Ripped off $ 500 worth of labor in 2 hours. cypress Texas Author: cypress, Texas Auto Repair Service: Kwik Kar automotive service center cypress, Texas

May 24 2017
spirit airlines undependable, poor customer service, we were left stranded for 2 days with 1 compensation for 1 Nationwide Author: columbia heights, Minnesota Airlines: spirit airlines Nationwide

May 24 2017
Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im getting ripped off. Last month 4-25 says i used 11.01GB of data. this month 5-25 says i used 10.28GB of data. yeah right. RIP OFF Nationwide Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im get Author: Thomasville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 23 2017
Tag Towing and Collision Held my car hostage for 2 months, resulting in me owing almost $1000 in rental car fees Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Tag Towing and Collision Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

May 22 2017
Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment George told us it would be 350..00 to rebuild 2 leaf springs which all they did was 1 metal Spring on each one. 1 bushing was so loose you could move it on and out had to take it back and also the did not put any insert. Therefore these were not rebuilt as promised Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

May 19 2017
Your Rent 2 Own yourrent2own.com unauthorized withdrawls from my checking account, Georgia Internet Author: Hampton, Georgia Realtors: Your Rent 2 Own Internet

May 19 2017
Green trust cash loans I asked numerous times what your company's requirements were in order to qualify for a loan. I've now just wasted 2 days of my time only to be denied because I don't have 3 direct deposits in my account! Poor customer service!  Linda Hays Montana Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Green trust cash loans Hays, Montana

May 19 2017
derma/devine face cream derma/devine eye serum Kate 24 I was duped,scammed and didn't know that the free trial was not a sample.Burned my skin and wanted to return it and they said I only had 2 days to return and they wouldn't get it back on time.  don't know Florida Kate 24 Author: Marstons Mills, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: derma/devine face cream don't know, Florida

May 18 2017
extensiveskin.com tryamcream.com free full size bottle,just pay shipping and handling $4.95,then billed 90.00 x 2 they sent two items Author: Phoenix, Arizona Skin Care: extensiveskin.com Internet

May 17 2017
vlamorous beautyvitachristoferNC the website advertised for free sample for the cost of s/h but 2-weeks later I received a bill on my charge card for $ 105.79. Author: Helenville, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: vlamorous

May 17 2017
Delta Faucets 2 1/2 month old faucet, almost $400.00, and still having numerous issues Internet Author: Groveland, Florida Building Services: Delta Faucets Internet

May 17 2017
Complete Hydraulics Sales and Service William Randy Brown Ordered 2 post lift Dec. 7, 2016. This man STOLE from us Franklin Indiana Author: ARDMORE, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Complete Hydraulics Sales and Service

May 17 2017
24 Hour Fitness STEALS from CANCELLED accounts. REFUSES to refund more than 2 months of stolen money. Portland, Or Nationwide Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

May 17 2017
ABCmouse.com ABCABC MouseABC Children's educational program Company claim to give you 30 days free trial but charged acct in 2 days after I provided cc info internet city only Internet Author: Reseda, California K-12 Language: ABCmouse.com Internet

May 17 2017
2-10 Home Warranty Needed a service call on a refrigerator took forever to get back to me had all fly by night contractors who couldn't fix it so I went out of network to get it fixed now they won't refund.  Nationwide  Author: New Castle, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: 2-10 Home Warranty Nationwide

May 17 2017
Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial My wife and I paid for credit repair on 2/2/17 we paid $1550 we were told the process takes 30-45 days we are now over 90 days , they no longer take our phone calls text or emails Memphis Tennessee Author: New York, New York Credit & Debt Services: Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial Memphis , Tennessee

TopResume.Com False Advertising. Did not honor guarantee. Internet
Ambiguous At Time of Order Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: TopResume.Com Internet

May 16 2017
iforex online trading There were 2 traders involved. The first one sold me the deal, the 2nd was his supervisor. Wanted to close my account and have the balance credited back to my credit card, and they wouldn´t do it. A city in Spain. Internet Author: Davie, Florida Online Trading: iforex online trading Internet

May 16 2017
Dish Network L.L.C. P.O. Box9040 Littleton , CO 80120 Gerri Santistevan Dispute Resolution Specialist Channel interruptions constanly, ch. 2 becomes another channel, no signal as a cloud passes,what is There has been no activity,? Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Satellite Companies: Dish Network L.L.C. P.O. Box9040 Littleton , CO 80120 Nationwide

May 16 2017
Ivan Solorzano /Elegant Granite Jessad Granite Took half deposit ($775) on 5/2, refuses to do work or return money Dallas Texas You have to file a police report Author: Lake Worth, Texas Builders & Contractors: Ivan Solorzano /Elegant Granite Nationwide

May 16 2017
Beaute Orchid Beauty FRAUD/MISLEADING- you buy & pay for a sample and 2 Weeks later are charged hundreds of dollars Las Vegas Internet
Author: New Jersey Skin Care: Beaute Internet