PATENTS TO RETAIL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: patents to retail
There may be more specific results for "patents to retail "
For more specific results for "patents to retail "
Showing 1-25 of 276,020 Found Reports For more specific results for "patents to retail "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
Flash Advance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Flash Advance dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Flash Advance takes holistic approach to building brand from ground up.*UPDATE: Flash Advance pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Flash Advance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I have proof that they poached my client! Author: miami, Florida Brokerage Companies: Flash Advance TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Flash Advance is a leading provider of merchant cash advances to businesses around the country. Flash Advance is BBB accredited business with an A+ rating, committed to helping you meet the needs that advance your business into the future. Flash Advance has a 95% approval rating, fast approval process and no hidden charges, we are ready to get you your merchant cash advance today! Bingham Farms , Michigan

Jun 27 2017
Vlamorous aka Aristocraticskin aka Belleyouthrefresh I received free trial size samples 2 quantity .Nothing was mentioned of time limit or product would be sent again. I get my bank statement I've been charged on may 23,17 for97.83 from aritstocraticskin and105.79 from bellyyouthrefresh. Received more products on June 20th and being charged another 97.83. I don't want these products and every number I call is a recording leading you to order more. How do I get this stopped and my money returned. Please help. Product sent from Beauty impressions Englewood Co Author: Fort Madison, Iowa Skin Care: B

Jun 27 2017
Instagc.com Suspended my account for no reason and never responded to support ticket Internet Author: Agoura hills, California Internet Services: Instagc.com Internet

Jun 27 2017
Farragut Foot and Ankle drandrewcarver.com Dr. Andrew Carver Owes me money back after cancelling services and refuses to pay it Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Doctors: Farragut Foot and Ankle Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jun 27 2017
John Jubilee Transformations John Jubilee Premiere Mortgage Consistently late paying compensation and failed to pay government Brentwood Tennessee Author: nashville, Tennessee Mortgage Companies: John Jubilee Transformations Brentwood, Tennessee

Jun 27 2017
milcity-collectibles This scammer is forging autographs and selling to unsuspected buyers on ebay Rubicon, Wisconsin Internet
Author: California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: milcity-collectibles Internet

Jun 27 2017
420livetv Took my $59.00 and did not send me anything and now won't talk to me Arizona Author: Logan, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: 420livetv Ohio

Jun 27 2017
REM Garcinia Pro REM Radiant SkinREM REM Bowel Cleanse Overdrew my account for $89.97 X3 without my consent or knowledge and still ongoing. can't find a phone number for these scammers. I can't afford to give some crooks what little money i make. Even if i was going to buy this stuff, i'd NEVER pay $89.00! Now i'm having to cancel my card and go through all kinds of crap to stop them from getting my money. It's just not RIGHT! St. Petersburg Florida Author: dora, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: REM Garcinia Pro St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 27 2017
A & R Mobile / Bodywork 401-545-8183 A & R Mobile / Bodywork Alfie/Nicholas Mobile Bodywork Buys and sells vehicles We come to you and we beat any estimate by 50% , I specialize in paintless dent removal and rubber bumpers 401-545-8183 internet Author: Midway, Georgia Body Work & Repair: A & R Mobile / Bodywork Internet

Jun 27 2017
Dermagraffix LLC sarasota I had a nightmare experience with Liz and Gilda from Dermagraffix. Instead of delicate lip liner I got a thick ragged tatto outside of my lips. When I voiced my concerns they were incredibly rude. When I asked for my money back they went ballistic. I am taking them to court. I will update this review as the case will progress. Sarasota FL
Author: SARASOTA, Florida Consumer Services: Dermagraffix Florida

Jun 27 2017
Penn Credit Corporation I just recently had my phone turned on. Out of the blue I started getting a call from penn credit. Telling me they are a collection agency. However I have no idea why they would be calling. They keep telling me I need to give them my address for them to Defraud company Nationwide Author: Seminole, Oklahoma Abusive Parents: Penn Credit Corporation Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
The USA Nursery Refuses to communicate or honor their online promises New Haven Connecticut Author: Malvern, Arkansas Nurseries: The USA Nursery Internet

Jun 27 2017
American Water Resources NJ American Water Had Sewer line protection and the sewer line broke due to the age and they would not cover Alton Illinois Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Home Warranty Companies: American Water Resources Alton, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
SPECTRUM BAIT & SWITCH SCAM! they LIED about which TV channels I'd get and the agreed price if I switched to their bundled internet! Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: SPECTRUM

Jun 27 2017
boost moble sprint wireless they gave a sale on phones and a code for the sale to get 20% off. then after you place the order and the order ships you get a higher bill then what was confirmed . sometimes they dont even send you the phones and just cancelthe order. they are desperate for business and are resorting to these fraudulent tactics. i told others about the sale and they ordered from boost and experienced the same thing. 9060 Irviing center drive California Author: forest hills, New York Cellular Phone Companies: boost moble 9060 Irviing center drive, California

Jun 27 2017
boulevard66.com Took my money for brushes but never received or contacted me back after multiple tries to get info for refund Internet Author: Morgantown, West Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: boulevard66.com Internet

Jun 27 2017
California RV Rentals and Sales, Rive RV and Sun Diego RV Rented our RV to others for the summer and gave us nothing! Bermuda Dunes California Author: Indio, California RV Repair Centers: California RV Rentals and Sales Santee,

Jun 27 2017
Warrior Trading Conversation opened. 1 read message.Skip to contentUsing Gmail with screen readers More 11 of 4,357 Re: Question from Inbox xWarrior Trading 9:46 AM ,2 hours ago, to meHi Steve,You are banned from our community for severa From Helpful to Hateful in a Short Time. Vermont Author: Kentucky Adult Career & Continuing Education: Warrior Trading

Jun 27 2017
Try Pure Body Elite Excel Garcinia Bought excel garcinia and next thing I have 193.71 charged to my bank account. Internet Author: Silver Lake, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Try Pure Body Elite Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Walgreen's I opened an email stating it was a thank you from Walgreens. Later that day my credit card was declined due to the multiple charges placed on it by the Walgreen's company! Internet Author: Lincoln,, Nebraska Beauty Salons: Walgreen's Internet

Jun 27 2017
Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Advanced Laser Body Care is a HUGE scam. They advertise on groupon to get you in, and then try to sell you products or services for a reduced price. Once they get your money, their products are not good. I purchased botox and was told that I would get a discount if I purchased a bank of botox at a discount price. This way I could come back on a regular basis and receive the botox at a reduced price. At the time this sounded good. Once they had my money, the so called botox they used was no good. I did not get any results. I kept going back for more, and they kept telling me that it was a bad batch. I kept going back with no results. I asked for my money back and they told me that do not give refunds.This consumer scam needs to stop! Naperville Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Personal Services: Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Naperville, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
Great American Readers refuses to cancel subscription Horrible customer service; rude people; demand full payment before cancelling subscriptions Bloomington Minnesota
Author: WHITNEY, Texas Telemarketers: Great American Readers Bloomington, Minnesota

Jun 27 2017
We Care For You moving/storage Nationwide Logistics ffrankie055@gmail.com Vandalistic Moving/Storage Service, they destroy your family heirlooms and delete negative reviews on their FaceBook. 6 wks to deliver damaged belongings without paperwork for accountability! These people are CROOKS and lied to me about where or when the items would be delivered.$5,000 leather sofa ripped up! Antique desk broken in two! No Words!! Fort Lauderdale Internet
Author: Frisco, Texas Moving Companies: We Care For You moving/storage Internet

Jun 27 2017
Maryland State Insurance Compliance In 2010 I was in an accident driving someone else car that didn't have insurance. I had setup a payment plan of $100 a month. I had been out of work due to illness, I'm currently being garnished by uninsured motors for $1700 a pay period I truly need your help this matter is 7 years old, I was recently arrested and I have a court on 7/12/2017, because although I'm being garnished for $1700 a pay period they have my license suspended without my knowledge. Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Maryland State Insurance Compliance Glen Burnie, Maryland

Jun 27 2017
vcccheap.com PayPal VCC verification, Internet All Reviews Are True - Requires ID To Complete Transactions Author: athens, Credit Card Processing Companies: vcccheap.com Internet