Your Search | patient first

Aug 26 2016
First American Home Warranty Corporation of Florida Impressive Brochure Comprehensive Services Totally Unreliable Santa Rosa California Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Warranty Companies: First American Home Warranty Corporation of Florida Santa Rosa, California

Aug 25 2016
Template Tuning 28 days that's 296 man hours cant do six pages? THATS NOT BEING PATIENT!!! Brooklyn, New York Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Small Business Services: Template Tuning Internet

Aug 24 2016
Levent Yaylali Levent Yaylali is not to be trusted! He will do whatever it takes to gain your trust first just to screw you over later! Beware of this so-called businessman for Red Label Home! Charleston South Carolina
Author: Auburn Hills, Michigan Websites: Red Label Home Charleston, South Carolina

Aug 24 2016
twisted metal auto body port richey I was purchasing an auto we agreeded on a price I told them I wanted to have it inspected first when I finished having it inspected I returned to twisted metal and was told the person who traded in the car wanted it back because the car that they traded for had engine problems. When they showed me the car nothing was said about it being a trade in and when I tryed to speak to them about the car I was treated very rudely.Guess they changed their mind about the price. port richey Florida Author: port richey, Florida Auto Dealers: twisted metal auto body port richey port richey , Florida

Aug 24 2016
sitncycle first the lie,them the weigh now the pain I'm 67 with body problems,to put a thing together was not said to carry it in I live alone,tv didn't said that wallingford Connecticut Author: stedman, North Carolina United States Military: sitncycle wallingford, Connecticut

Aug 24 2016
BrokerPriceOpinion.com First EvaluationsWalter Coats BrokerPriceOpinion-First Evaluations/Walter Coats Criminals Westminister Colorado Author: Fort Myers, Florida Real Estate Investing: BrokerPriceOpinion.com Westminister, Colorado

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 23 2016
First Team Real Estate Realtor.com Misrepresents the Leads they sell! Westlake Village California Happy to Review Account Author: Laguna Niguel, California Advertising / Deceptive: Realtor.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
First Cash Advance Scam Thieves Internet Author: New York Online banking: First Cash Advance Internet

Aug 23 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Elvis Capellan an award winning Vacation Real Estate Ownership Executive, with a 100% Customer satisfaction rating. Elvis brings knowledge from Wyndham Worldwide, where he was able to not only achieve the “2014 Rookie of The Year Award” but also the “2014 Real Estate Executive of the Year Award” for his Asia/Pacific territory. Ranking in the top 1% of the entire company worldwide, Elvis is proud to be working at Hilton continuing the mission that Conrad Hilton set out to do since 1919 which states “To be the preeminent global hospitality company - the first choice of guests, team members, and owners alike.”. Elvis Capellan receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Honolulu , Hawaii

Aug 21 2016
Accu-metrics Via guard I submitted 2 DNA tests to determine whether or not I was the father to my daughter, the first one was lost in the mail but then later found so both came back that I was the father. I had a court ordered test done in the US that determined I was not the father. My daughter had African American features that led me to believe she may not be mine.  Toronto, Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Accu-metrics Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
valere Valere.com pd for free trail.within short time they sent me other one plus took $98.61 out of card without permisson.bix arrived no paperwork no # to call???im confused first time for me feel so s tupid. ?? valere.com Author: bertram, Texas Adult Care Facilities: valere Internet

Aug 20 2016
Avenue deceptive website, wont take returns back, customer does not come first here Internet Author: greer, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Avenue Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
First Cash Advance Michael Boyd Alex  Chicago Illinois Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Cross-Border Scams: First Cash Advance Chicago , Illinois

Aug 19 2016
First American Payment Systems - Merimac Capital - Shawn Chatman is messing with my credit rating, ripoff Woodland Hills California Author: Soldotna, Alaska Collection Agencies: First American Payment Systems - Merimac Capital - Shawn Chatman Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
First Data Leasing Company - Card Service International RIPOFF Forged my signature on leasing agreement sent to credit bureau, trying to extort money from me Coral Springs Florida I am in a similar situation ! Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: First Data Leasing Company - CardService International Coral Springs, Georgia

Aug 19 2016
Black Core Edge AKA Muscle Focus Black Core Edge Max or Muscle Focus DO NOT FALL for this company or product. Please read their reviews. You will see all the negative reviews about this company and its products. The first charge you 4 dollars and change for the free trial and then they automatically take out 90 dollars every month from your account without you knowing. The CATCH is that you have too cancel your subscription to this product within 14 days of receiving it. There are (2) TWO things wrong about this company and its products. First of all the product DOES NOT WORK, and second of all the company is a ripoff. They WILL charge you without your consent. PLEASE...PLEASE read the reviews about Blackcore Edge. IT IS ALL...ALL...NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND CUSTOMERS COMPLAING ABOUT BEING OVERCHARGED OR CHARGED FOR SOMETHING THEY DID NOT AGREE TOO. Santa Ana, California 92704-1392 Nationwide
Author: Tucson , Arizona Weightloss Programs: Black Core Edge AKA Muscle Focus Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Pro Comfort Air Systems his work was not reliable, he caused additional damage in the ceiling when he came out the first time, he refused to fix the ceiling after he damaged it, his work that he originally did had to be redone, he did not go by his warranty Moreno Valley California
Author: Los Angeles, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Pro Comfort Air Systems Moreno Valley, California

Aug 18 2016
AMU financial aid department First time problem West Virginia Nationwide Author: Cass city , Michigan Financial Services: AMU financial aid department Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Consumers Digest Consumers Digest Best Buy Awards a Hoax Deerfield Illinois First. Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Corrupt Companies: Consumers Digest Deerfield, Illinois

Aug 18 2016
First Premier Bank Manipulative Crooks Sioux Falls, South Dakota Internet Typical Subprime attitude... Author: Landover , Maryland Consumer Services: First Premier Bank Internet

Aug 17 2016
First Marshall Auto Auction of Harvey, IL Misrepresentation, false advertising, fraudulent actions Harvey Illinois Author: Oneida, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: First Marshall Auto Auction of Harvey, IL Harvey, Illinois

Aug 17 2016
First Premier Bank Sioux falls M.D. Hungry Hippo's Sioux Falls Maryland Author: Concord, North Carolina Banks: First Premier Bank Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
First Valuation Broker Price Opinion Do not pay Westminster Colorado Author: Haslett, Michigan Realtors: First Valuation Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Auctions I contacted Freedom Auctions in early June for consignment at auction my household furniture. We were leaving the country. This furniture was picked up on June 17 2016. We were told that there would be 2 auctions, one for most furniture and one for the antiques. The first auction to take place the following week and the second antique auction to take place within 30 days. I was asked if I wanted the one check after both auctions or two checks, one after each auction. I elected for two checks Our contact at freedom auction was Brian Hollifield. Sarasota Florida Author: Keswick, Ontario Auctions: Freedom Auctions Sarasota, Florida