PATRICK A SIZEMORE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: patrick a sizemore
There may be more specific results for "patrick a sizemore"
For more specific results for "patrick a sizemore"
Showing 1-25 of 228,654 Found Reports For more specific results for "patrick a sizemore"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
Montgomery Wards The Inability To Rent Housing, Denial Of Loans, and Even A Refusal Of A Job Monroe Wisconsin Author: Troy, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Montgomery Wards Monroe, Wisconsin

Jul 24 2017
Fingerhut Safeline 6Someone signed me up on a company who has apparently been charging my account since 2014. I did not sign up. Get nothing but a run around from them. No one knows anything, knows anyone, nor can anyone help cause it's all MY fault. I am legally blind and Not gonna take being ripped off! Nationwide Author: Speedwell, Tennessee Consumer Services: Fingerhut Safeline Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
EGA RESOLUTIONS Eisenhower Goldman & Associate's, LLC ITS A SCAM Charlotte Nationwide Author: Lawndale, North Carolina Legal Process Servers: EGA RESOLUTIONS Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
consolidated funding George Gonzalez, Kenny Scam Liars George Gonzales was relentless in his pursuit to have me file a credit application to secure business funding. Finally I agreed with one precondition; that Consolidated Funding was in fact a primary lender and not a broker and would only puul my credit one time. George confirmed that was the case and promised me via telephone and email that there would be one credit pull by Consolidated Funding only. Within days of submitting the application credit pulls started showing up on my credit report from various lending organizations. Then Kencalled with a ridiculous loan shark type offer of 20k loan at $47600 . He admitted to shopping the loan . Miami Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: consolidated funding Miami, Florida

Jul 24 2017
LORI A DUNMIRE - LORI A FLEMING - LORI ANN DUNMIRE - LORI ANN FLEMING, SCAMMER, INSURANCE FRAUD UNDER INSURANCE FRAUD INVESTIGATION, SCAMMER, MOVED TO N.CAROLINA Greensboro North Carolina REDACTED DUE TO CYBERBULLYING / DEFAMMATION / PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / REVENGE POST”. Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Liars: LORI A DUNMIRE, LORI A FLEMING, LORI ANN DUNMIRE, LORI ANN FLEMING, SCAMMER, INSURANCE FRAUD Greensboro, North Carolina

Jul 24 2017
Jet-Coin Jet-Coin Jet-Coin another Bit Coin Company that was developed like Gladiacoin would send encrypted addresses under individuals name like mine, money would be added to an account under individuals name but you can not get a refund of your money, if you try to use coinbase and add the encrypted addresses to reverse the transactions, nothing comes of it. Once you add money to your so called account you never get your money back Internet Author: Barrington, Illinois Financial Services: Jet-Coin Internet

Jul 24 2017
Buscarello Construction A Thief in Contractors Clothing Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Builders & Contractors: Buscarello Construction Brooklyn , New York

Jul 24 2017
SEG Bruce Jeter offered me a job and stole the money he claimed was for licensing and permits, among other things New York Nationwide
Author: HACKENSACK, New Jersey Casinos & Cardrooms: Bruce Jeter Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Bella Essence Eye Cream sent me product I didn't order along with a bill for $99.01. Sherman Oaks California Author: Santa Cruz, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 24 2017
Superior Glass and Door Inc Ryan Bober Superior Glass and Door often no call and no no show at scheduled intall times and I almost fired them due to repeat infractions. They offer a 10 year warrantee on windows. One of my windows seal failed and fogged up 7 months after install. I initially talked to Ryan Bober, owner, to resolve issue, and 2 months later they will no respond to phone , text , or email. I am currently filing lawsuit for all windows. Dunedin Florida Author: Alabama Glass Companies: Supiorior Glass and Door Inc Dunedin, Florida

Jul 24 2017
GROUPON Groupon is a SCAM service. San Antonio, Texas Internet Author: Selma, Texas Bed & Bath: GROUPON Internet

Jul 24 2017
spectrachrome, spectra chrome llc, spectra chrome, sprayonchrome.com, sprayonchrome.com, daniel A McLaughlin, Lori Salliotte, Dug Smith They took 20,000 dollars from me. The product is garbage, it doesn't work. Please Do Not buy From Them Clearwater Florida Author: Boise, Idaho Body Work & Repair: spectrachrome, spectra chrome llc Clearwater, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Software888-769-380 SheffieldVilOh On May 1, 1987 I contacted Software Pros and wanted to purchase their software for 1 year for $1.94 I then filled out my credit card information and proceeded to submit the $1.94 but was never given the choice to do this. Checked bank and saw a $67.74 charge to my Bank, needless to say this company did not download . I have proof of all paperwork could really use your help. Thank you, Willnetta Glover Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Computer Software: Software888-769-380 SheffieldVilOh Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Locators Inc. They're a false company. DON'T USE THEM Wilmington Delaware Author: Hamer, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Locators Inc. Wilmington, Delaware

Jul 24 2017
Tickbox TV Tickbox TV is a Rip Off sandy springs Georgia Author: Pearland, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: Tickbox TV sandy springs, Georgia

Jul 24 2017
Shannon Zueger Stole a ring Sidney Montana Author: Sidney, Montana Liars: Shannon Zueger Sidney , Montana

Jul 24 2017
Avanti Skin Care I ordered a Free Trial. The first thing you see on the website when you open it is free bottle. I ordered the trial only. Then was billed $89.95 and $85.95 for the face cream and eye cream. No where did the transaction say I would be billed for this amount or that I needed to cancel my order in 14 days. I called the company and they were very rude, treated me like I was stupid and was nothing they could do for me. I explained to them that I would contact the BBB, which is what I did. I received a full refund only because I took the extra steps to do so. It's a scan folks. Beware. Alameda, CA 94501 Internet Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Skin Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Jul 24 2017
T & P Diamond Events Ann Ewing Event coordinator with 2017 Women's Expo Tour Fraudulent events nationwide put on by Ann Ewing and 2017 Women's Expo Tour Internet Paid $300 to be a vendor in woman's expo get there and it was called ladies pamper party. Nationwide Nationwide
Author: Bethune, South Carolina Event Planners & Sites: T & P Diamond Events Ann Ewing Event coordinator with 2017 Women's Expo Tour Fraudulent events nationwide put on by Ann Ewing and 2017 Women's Expo Tour Internet Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Pet Stones USA - (Brent and Christy - Owners) Sold a defective headstone stand, which broke & fell over causing crack in headstone. Columbus, IN Internet
Author: California Manufacturers: Pet Stones USA Internet

Jul 23 2017
Jay Ride; Sandra I was double charged on a booking. I submitted a report on the Contact Form on the site. Sandra emailed me back with a screen shot to confirm and aplogise for double charge and asked for banking or Paypal info so they could reimburse me. That was the last I gave geard from them after numerous emails on my side. No-one at the airpirt has heard of them . I cannot find a phone number anywhere. On a 2nd booking during my trip I cancelled the trip and asked fir a refund as per instructions on the website. Again, there gas been no response at all, not even to acknowledge my cancellation as a colleague wanted to give me a ride. Nationwide Author: Durban, Alabama Taxi & Limousine Services: Jay Ride Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Elaine Waters, Elaine Opatril Never rolled thru with job help, told my crudités would transfer to colleges, I have a degree that is just written on paper. Not valid Tempe AZ Arizona Author: Jasper, Arkansas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Elaine Waters Tempe AZ, Arizona

Jul 23 2017
Ignite Youthful various beauty products, various names, also latest weight loss products.Radiant Beauty.Renewderm, Nulift, igniteyouthful garcinia cambogia, ignite beauty mango,etc Did not reveal that a persons card would be charged another approx $100 in 14 days. No packing slip for one, therefore I had not proof of what I received, or how much it cost, or any terms they claim you agreed to. Internet Author: Onalaska, Washington Skin Care: Ignite Youthful Internet

Jul 23 2017
Wizat Face Cream I ordered a $4.95 sample and have been billed over $100. I have no way to contact them Internet Author: Kenneth City, Florida Sales People: Wizat Face Cream Internet

Jul 23 2017
Jet-coin.com They ripped off thousands of members by stating they were really trading while it was a Ponzi scheme Internet Author: Strathfield West, Alabama Investment Brokers: Jetcoin.com Internet

Jul 23 2017
Life Wireless Obama government phones life Wireless Robbery I was a agent they was rather me for every phone that I sell minimum wage here in California is $10 had no way of tracking the money that I was making no paper trail. I was fired for voicing my opinion on how we was getting paid Internet
Author: Bakersfield, California Attorney Generals: Life Wireless California