Your Search | paul bishop prize officer national awards commission

Nov 27 2014
Merchant Choice Cards Services WoodForest National Bank Automatic ripoff ,sign up after contract expires without notice,and charges you $495.00 to terminate the woodlands Texas Author: Miami, Florida Dental Services: Merchant Choice Cards Services the woodlands, Texas

2, Report #1191550

Nov 26 2014
Judge Terry Fox Denver Judge Terry Fox, Colorado Court of Appeals, Colorado State Commission on Judicial Performance Remedial On-the-Job Training for Incompetent Denver Judge Terry Fox Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Judge Terry Fox Denver, Colorado

3, Report #1191352

Nov 25 2014
National Street Machine Club Total Scam Charlotte North Carolina Author: Aurora, Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: National Street Machine Club Charlotte, North Carolina

4, Report #1190923

Nov 23 2014
National Floors Direct Unlawful Scam Artists Avon Massachusetts Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Sales People: National Floors Direct Avon, Massachusetts

5, Report #1190884

Nov 23 2014
Edge Hill, llc Paul Hillaire Paul Hillaire, Paul Saint Hilaire, Vincent Hilaire, Vincent Paul Hilaire, Gerard Hilaire, Vincent Paul Gerard Saint Hilaire, Majestic Farms, Inc. Fake Developer is attempting to scam investors and employees Buellton Nationwide Author: California Builders & Contractors: Edge Hill, llc Paul Hillaire Nationwide

6, Report #1190778

Nov 22 2014
Western Governors University Class Action Lawsuit Salt Lake City Utah Author: St Paul, Minnesota Colleges and Universities: Western Governors University Salt Lake City, Utah

7, Report #1190751

Nov 22 2014
Marclem Auto Sales Paul FrancoisRoland FrancoisClement Francois Swetheart Swendler He stole my house money $ 289.0000 he told me he is going to make me buy his brother house was on for closed he got in love with me love i never see before so on love i can't do nothing by my self he said he will marry me make me move from New york to Florida the good think is he is in prison for ten years the Jurge sentences him ,asking for restitution for me ,i don't have money to hire attorney to go after his assets for me i believe he go to the same school with Devon Trevor i wich he go to same state prison in Florida , Please can you help me to get some of my money he transfer all his assets under family name if you google my name you will see everything the trial was two years ago believe it or not last two months he was in court to ask for probation with out giving me one dime i was at the court the same Jurge he saw again i did got chance to speak to the Jurge let her know he deserve to go back where he belong to finish his sentences , please can i got your help i am almost home less i got evicted twice no money to pay for house i am on food stamps i got nothing please help me , thank you RoseMarie Anglade Deland Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Marclem Auto Sales Deland, Florida

8, Report #1190325

Nov 21 2014
JUDGE HERBERT PIERTAN AND OFFICER AARON GOOD SCOTTSDALE CITY COURT MONEY HUNGRY EVIL HUMAN BEINGS SCOTTSDALE Arizona
Author: Arizona Collection Agencies: JUDGE HERBERT PIERTAN AND OFFICER AARON GOOD Scottsdale, Arizona

9, Report #1190513

Nov 21 2014
Locon Construction Paul Holland DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS THIEF Sonoma and San Francisco California Author: san francisco, California Builders & Contractors: Locon Construction Sonoma, California

10, Report #1190500

Nov 21 2014
National Motors aka Brian Doroudian aka Guy Christopher aka Regie Haug Scam! Business is selling damaged cars to unsuspecting buyers! Nottingham Maryland Author: Maryland Auto Dealers: National Motors Nottingham, Maryland

11, Report #1190382

Nov 20 2014
national magazine service scam magazine subscription Nationwide Author: deltona, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: national magazine service Nationwide

Nov 20 2014
Endurance Warranty Services REVIEW: Endurance Warranty clients feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with Endurance, nation’s premier provider of extended vehicle protection. Endurance’s dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success demonstrates pledge to world-class customer service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Endurance displayed exemplary dedication to customer satisfaction setting new industry standards for consumer satisfaction. Endurance Vehicle Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Warranty: MEPCO FINANCE CORP - ENDURANCE WARRANTY - WARRANTY AMERICA Arvada, Colorado

Nov 20 2014
EZLoans.biz / Scott Clymo REVIEW: EZ Loans.biz's executive team, employees promise total customer service resulting in complete satisfaction. EZ Loans.biz quickly becoming a national leader in business cash advance industry. EzLoans.biz’s approach centered on providing complete consumer satisfaction with best products, services in industry. *UPDATE: EZLoans.biz / Scott Clymo pledge ongoing efforts to improve operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. EZ Loans.biz recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Scott clymo Select State/Province

14, Report #1190161

Nov 20 2014
godaddy.com they suck! it took 4 months to get my site up which is nuts because in 1998 I made a site that was great and I didn't know anything about websites. so I paid them lots of money to build a site. it took 5 months. i have yet to get a hit. if you need more please contact me St Paul Nationwide Author: St Paul, Minnesota ORGANIZED CRIME: godaddy.com Nationwide

Nov 19 2014
Ofc Cris Hill, Bobby Cristopher Hill, BC Hill, Bobby C Hill, Cris Hill Owes $19,000 in back child support, alimony, medical expenses, child care, etc for his 8 year old son Clarksville Tennessee Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Dead Beat Dads: Officer Bobby Nationwide

16, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

Nov 19 2014
John C. Howe , John Howe , Old Hill Partners, Inc., Patriot Group LLC Warning : John C. Howe , is investigated by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for committing tax fraud WESTPORT Connecticut
Author: New York , New York Investment Brokers: John C. Howe WESTPORT, Connecticut

18, Report #1190039

Nov 19 2014
Activated Decor First National Automation and Technology Hamilton Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Furniture & Furnishings: Activated Decor Hamilton, Ontario

19, Report #1190025

Nov 19 2014
Fake IRS Officer Julie Smith Fake IRS Scam Novato California Author: Lewis Center, Ohio Internal Revenue Service: Fake IRS Novato, California

Nov 19 2014
COLORADO JUDICIAL PERFORMANCE COMMISSION KENT WAGNER, BRADLEY LEVIN, CHRISTANA HABAS, HEATHER HANNEMAN,EDWARD HARVEY, DAVID KAPLAN,MICHAEL MADAY, JOE MARTINEZ, ROGER SHERMAN, WILLIAM SOBESKY, ROLAND WILLIAMS, NANCY RICE, GREG HOBBS, COLORADO SUPREME COURT, CHARLES PRATT, ALAN M. LOEB, JANE BAIL COLORADO JUDICIAL PERFORMANCE COMMISSION FOR JUDGES IS A SCAM ON PUBLIC DENVER Colorado Author: VAIL, Colorado Government Corruption: COLORADO JUDICIAL PERFORMANCE COMMISSION DENVER, Colorado

Nov 19 2014
GMS Financialgroup.com, Midwestfinancial group, We Share Crowd Funding.com, Light House Funding, Nikka Capital, National Credit Consulting www.commericalhardequitylender.com or Commercial Hard Equity Lenderwww.boundlessbusinesssolutions.com or Boundless Business Solutionswww.fastmoneyinc.com or Fast Money Incwww.bluecloverfinancial.com or Blue Clover Financialwww.getmefundingnow.com TINA CONELY, TIFFANY WASHINGTON & TONS OTHER NAMES, ALMOST ALL NEW WEBSITES ON BACK PAGE.. PROFESIONAL SCAMMERS BEWARE ATLANTA, GEORGIA Internet
Author: mobil, Alabama Financial Services: GMS Financialgroup.com, Midwestfinancial group, We Share Crowd Funding.com, Light House Funding, Nikka Capital, National Credit Consulting Internet

Nov 18 2014
First National Collection Bureau, Inc. Arches Financial, LLCAspire These people sent me a This company TRIED, to scam me for money, they sent a very official letter, stating in VERY threatening tones, that I owed them a debt of 7,651.53, yet they were willing, out of the kindness of their hearts to settle for 765.15, just 5 easy payments, of 153.03. and even sent payment stubs to make it easy for me, BUT, do NOT let more than thirty days lapse between each payment(I don't know what may/may not happen if I did/di) I DO, know what will happen if they come here...:). Yes, I am old, AND disabled, BUT i AM not STUPID, i KNOW THAT i DID not GO TO SCHOOL ONLINE, borrow money from them, or anyone else, and do not owe them anything. Sparks Nevada Author: Owensboro, Kentucky Con Artists: First National Collection Bureau, Inc. Sparks, Nevada

Nov 18 2014
National Alliance of Small Business The company is a rip off its promise to provide lines of credit and credit cards. The just contacted me requesting banking information. Washington DC Nationwide Author: Sun City, Arizona Banks: National Alliancr of Small Business Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
Credit One Bank Robert Dejong, CEO, Allan Shutt, Financial Services Attorney and Chief Compliance Officer Financial Services Attorney and Chief Compliance Officer Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Banks: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 18 2014
ACE Cash Services David CooperSr. Investigation Officer (Law & Enforcement Dept.)Ace Cash ServicesPhone:+1-(347) 468-8964 Fraudulent claims, threats of lawsuit/seize bank accounts/shut down ssn/wage garnishment Internet Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Internet Fraud: ACE Cash Services Internet