Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

paul walters office

Showing 1-25 of 14,318 Found Reports For more specific results for "paul walters office"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 20 2017
Paul Shelby Enterprises Paul Shelby LLC Paul Shelby Paul Cooley Engine SCAM Artist CROOK STAY AWAY!!!! Sylvania Georgia
Author: CANTON, Georgia Auto Parts: Paul Shelby Enterprises Sylvania, Georgia

Mar 17 2017
Helen Dukhan: A Terrible Attorney To Stay Away From The Law office of Helen Dukhan - Dont Hire Her Brooklyn, New York Not my client Author: ny, New York Lawyers: Helen Dukhan Brooklyn, , New York

4, Report #1361912

Mar 15 2017
paul morrison theatens arrest for non payment of loan texas Author: lanexa, Virginia Cash Services: paul morrison Internet

Teeny Office Desiree Golembiewski Desiree stole my money Winnetka California
Subpoena requested to identify poster of online defamation Author: trollsville, Alabama Computer Software: Teeny Office Winnetka , California

Mar 14 2017
Gnosis Wellness by Paul E Harvey Paul's machine Disgusting Business practice by reselling products with zero ethics internet Internet
Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Medical Supplies: Gnosis Wellness by Paul E Harvey Internet

Mar 14 2017
RMA Ev Guorra 909-276-5046Pacific Transfer Timeshares RMA I received a notice stating I could end my maintenance fees for my timeshare. I attended a seminar on 5/18/13 and paid RMA $4295.00 to transfer my timeshare to them and they would sell it. There email has been discontinued and the phone number 800-399-7958. I was told there was an attorney in Florida working on this transfer so I called his office and was told he is an attorney that works on transferring timeshares. His last name was Bell. Torrance California Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Property Management: RMA Torrance, California

Mar 14 2017
My Tax Prep Office The software keeps calculating errors and omitting information. Internet Author: Princeton, West Virginia Computer Software: My Tax Prep Office Internet

Mar 13 2017
The Roth Morgan Firm Trying to shake down on a debt discharged by Chapter 7 Orlando Florida Can't talk to anyone in the office Author: Rockford, Illinois Collection Agencies: The Roth Morgan Firm Orlando, Florida

Mar 12 2017
L'Etroile skin care this company is a rip-off ordered the trial offer, no info with the product never a price was stated to reorder, and no where did I see it said after 15 days you would be charged 98. dollars if you did not call to cancell, did not see any visable differance with use of the product, and these people are predators, they are horrible, refuse to refund the 98.00 they already charged my card, but fortunately was able to cancell the eye cream which I also ordered, which would have been charged tomorrow another 90.00, so do not, repeat do not do bussiness with this company or any other that is out to take advantage of others please quit ordering from them it is a scam, and you do not realize it till it is too late, will be contacting Attorney General's office to stop them from doing bussiness in WV. Internet Author: Barboursville, West Virginia Skin Care: L'Etroile skin care Internet

Mar 10 2017
Paul Andrade Custom Auto fordonlyparts.com Bad product and even worse customer service and nothing but LIES - RIP OFF!!!! Internet Author: Acworth, Georgia Auto Parts: Paul Andrade Custom Auto Internet

Mar 10 2017
Staples Staples denies picked up order even with credit card transaction number, refuses rebates. Framingham, MA Nationwide Author: Littleton, Colorado Office Suppliers & Stationers: Staples Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Alder Home Security Offer their security system and said they would pay out the old contract with HTC. Now they are refusing to answer phone calls. They never finished hooking up the service. The main office is out of Utah Nationwide Author: Conway, South Carolina Security Services: Alder Home Security Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Ellenwood Academy I got out of school because my parents were both sick and I was the only one that could provide transport to the doctor's office every 2nd day so I would have to miss 3 days out of the 5 of every single school week.  Brandon Florida Author: Mt. Enterprise , Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ellenwood Academy Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
SEARS Particular location North East Mall, Hurst Texas Corp office Illinois location Inferior product quality; failure to refund monies Hurst Texas
Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: SEARS Hurst , Texas

Mar 07 2017
Shleppers Moving and Storage Shleppers Moving and Storage; Jesse Heeber, Joe in the NY office. North Hollywood Nationwide Author: Hollywood, California Moving Companies: Shleppers Moving and Storage Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
NCE National Co dress of Employers Rip off ... they offered me 80/20 for regular office visits and 5000 deductible ...but deductible was supposed to be for hospital and major life events ONLY ...EVERYTHING else was supposed to be 80/20...NOT TRUE...i went for my well check and I found out nothing was covered at all...npt even a penny...they told me pre existing conditions are ok but nothing was covered...ehen I called them they just played stupid and the lady refused to cancel my insurance so I have to go through my bank to stop further payments. Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Health Insurance: NCE National Co dress of Employers Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
SOFTWAREAEINC Paid 128.99 for mircosoft office and was supposed to be one time forever...expiredf after 1 mo. Ca. Internet Author: charlottesville, Virginia Computer Software: SOFTWAREAEINC Internet

Mar 07 2017
circket wireless i have went to 30 stores they wont sell me a windows 650 phone they say no longer sell them wrong crop office still sell them, local store wont do it. crop office make pay another month of service if you buy it on line when you already have service. sebring Florida Author: SEBRING, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: circket wireless Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE MAIL DELIVERY WITH SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION COMPLAINTS FROM US Post Office Carrollton Station LOUISIANA DELIBERATELY NOT DELIVERED BECAUSE CARRIER REFUSES TO CONTACT CUSTOMERS TO GET A SIGNATURE New Orleans Louisiana Author: Louisiana Shipping Companies: UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE New Orleans, Louisiana

Mar 06 2017
Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland Laird Enterprises Inc./Paul Laird I am a Pilot car driver and was promised payment by Paul on January 26, 2017, but never have been regardless of how many times he told me the check is in the mail. Suggest everyone file a complaint with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration or fmcsa.dot.gov, or call 888-368-7238. Start by gathering photos of proof like picture of door sign, Tag numbers of trailer and truck, and the bill, contracts or damage report. Start: Consumer Protection in brown box, 1st box is Moving Complaint, check first box below Moving Company (Household Goods), next fill out your info and write summery of event and mismatched name to dot name etc, add photos and bills, review, copy/save, submit. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Larwill, Florida Trucking Companies: Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland West Palm Beach, Florida

Mar 06 2017
Paul Dame Attorney At What Paul Dame Attorney Liar Fraud Crook north caralina Internet Author: lakewood, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Paul Dame Attorney At What Internet

Mar 06 2017
Wet Okole Hawaii I was sent the wrong seat cover--please send a refund San Diego Internet Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Auto Parts: Wet Okole Hawaii Internet

Mar 06 2017
METRO PCS I feel I have been scammed by METRO PCS when they sold me a defective iPhone and there is no corporate office Fayetteville, georgia Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: METRO PCS Nationwide