Your Search | paul walters office

May 29 2016
La MAK'S CONSTRUCTION KAMAL UDDIN Pathological liar, ripped your home and office apart, did 30% of the work, stole 60% of our money, abandoned our place in chaos and demanded more money. Walked out of the job! Brooklyn New York
Author: Bronx, New York Builders & Contractors: La MAK'S CONSTRUCTION Brooklyn , New York

May 29 2016
John Suarez & Associates,LLC Made us homeless cause no one will let us rent a home or apartment cause John lied on our Rental history that we we're late on our Rent each month, but I have all my receipt showing that it ONLY take 2 to 3 business days to reach john office. Our Rent due on the 5th of each month but John Accounting deposit the mony Orders or checks in the account 3 to 5 days later. Marietta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Realtors: John Suarez & Associates,LLC Marietta, Georgia

May 27 2016
Americanforklocksmith They said they would charge $29 dollars to come out and $25 and up to unlock my car. The guy took 30 seconds to unlock my car and he charged me $120 for a total bill of $149. I asked what a $25 car opening looked like and he could not answer. I called the office and asked them and she beat around the bush, but basically there is no $25 car opening. It is deceptive advertising. And $149 is very expensive. American Fork Utah Author: American Fork, Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Americanforklocksmith Internet

May 27 2016
The Oaks of Lewisville Apartments Chrystal Office Personnel $3300 Management put on Crédit Reports. I NEVER LIVED HERE Lewisville Texas File a police report Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Landlords: The Oaks of Lewisville Apartments Lewisville , Texas

May 26 2016
The Residences at South Beach - Paul Mata - Andrew A Fischer - 965 Apartments LLC paul mata miami beach, andrew a fisher residences of south beach, andrew fisher miami beach, paul mata residences of south beach miami beach Florida
Residences of south beach - Termite Infestation Author: miami, Florida Landlords: The Residences at South Beach miami beach, Florida

May 26 2016
Oasis Moving and storage Just the standard Dishonest operating procedures of Oasis M&S Las Vegas Nevada Author: ST Paul, Minnesota Moving Companies: Oasis Moving and storage Las Vegas, Nevada

May 26 2016
Paul Kurdian - Lucent Real Estate Realtor Scam Palm Springs Palm Springs California Paul Kurdian - Lucent Real Estate Realtor Scam Palm Springs Palm Springs California Author: Palm Springs, California Real Estate Services: Paul Kurdian - Lucent Real Estate Glendale, California

May 25 2016
Currency Capitol Incompetent Fraudulent Went into bank account took money without an approval Los Angeles California Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Commerical Lending Firm: Currency Capitol Los Angeles, California

May 25 2016
California Business Bureau, Inc Erica of the process office False information; claiming they have an arrest warrant for me and bothering family relentlessly Monrovia Ca Author: AZUSA, California Emergency Services: California Business Bureau, Inc CA

May 24 2016
Global services Attorney office Nationwide Author: warren, Michigan Lawyers: Global services

May 24 2016
Kristian Heinz Walters FRAUD, SCAMMER, CON ARTIST Sparks Nevada Author: SF, California Internet Fraud: Kristian Heinz Walters Sparks, Nevada

May 23 2016
Dr. Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Very frustrated by Dr. Bush's unprofessional behavior. My medical office is unfortunately next door to his. He has cashed multiple checks of mine. It is very hard for me to believe that each of my checks was deposited by his office due to an 'oversight'. Dr. Bush, Please stop cashing my checks! Hillsborough New Jersey Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Doctors: Dr Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Hillsborough, New Jersey

May 21 2016
JuvaCell Pro Skin Therapy/juvaCell Eye Therapy. Charge names: health *dermisglow Guilford CT and rly*dermarenu Westminster CA Did not inform me of the 14 day time frame so was charged for items I did not order Guilford. West inster CT. CA Author: St Paul, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: JuvaCell Pro Skin Therapy/juvaCell Eye Therapy Nationwide

May 20 2016
Saint Paul Stamps Low quality stamps - sold as high quality investment Branson Missouri Author: boston, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Saint Paul Stamps Branson, Missouri

May 20 2016
Stratus Building maintenance REXROAT ,Jeffrey MREXROAT ,Bryan Default on Leased Office Rental - Approx 24K Cape coral Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Maintenance Companies: Stratus Building maintenance Cape coral, Florida

May 19 2016
Paul Cline Virtual Assistant Freedom Promises of cutting my payroll cost, instead had me wire $2000 to him and never returned my calls St petersburg Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Legal Process Services: Paul Cline Internet

May 19 2016
Sweepstakes audit bïureau / notification center Sweepstakes Udit bureau,, Sweepstakes notification center, dispatched from the office of the Sweepstakes entry service dept Emerson publishing inc Received a dated document with registration number to be delivered only to personal. Addressed Dallas Texas Author: Tucker, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes audit bureau / notification center Dallas, Texas

May 19 2016
Great Expressions Dental LOcations in CoralSprings Weston RUDE, DECEPTIVE SERVICE, DIRTY OLD OFFICE, Coral Springs Florida Author: Weston, Florida Dental Services: Great Expressions Dental Coral Springs, Florida

May 18 2016
Kris Walters Kristian Walters Ticket Scam San Francisco California  i got scammed too Author: San Francisco, California Ticket Sales: Kris Walters Internet

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 17 2016
Plaza South Association See mug shot of temp working from Office Team. They don't background check their employees. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Accounting: Plaza South Association Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 16 2016
OptiMart Palm Harbor After purchasing a new pair of glasses in June 2015 My frames are falling part I have returned to Opti-Mart Palm Harbor numerous time to have screws tighten and this last week Ben the Mgr, said there is nothing more I can do. I called the Corp. Office in Buyer Beware they don't stand behide there product. Which is Crap.. Palm Harbor Florida Author: Tarpon Springs, Florida Eye Care: OptiMart Palm Harbor Palm Harbor, Florida

May 16 2016
Paul Darby Unimax Services Corporation The Definition of Scum Dallas Texas Author: Your Town, Work at Home Business: Paul Darby Dallas, Texas

May 15 2016
Home Team Remodelers Lead Generation Service St. Paul Minnesota Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania Customer Leads: Home Team Remodelers St. Paul, Minnesota

May 15 2016
Commissioner of Judging, Processing Division Award Notification Commission stating I won 1,327,940.00 with an official looking check. Asking to send $12.99 payable to office of ANC. States Official Form of Tender No. 13570. Evidently many people have received this same notification. Obviously as scam if someone asks for money and many other are told they are winners too. This is obviously an effort to defraud multi-millions of dollars from unsuspecting individuals. What laws are there to protect us from outright lies such as this? This letter states point blank Congratulations, you have just won $1,327,940.00. and states they will not call you and you have additional reward funds of $2500.00 for WONreswards.com online merchandise and service offerings. I have read that if a prize is offered and money is requested, it is in ALL CASES, a FALSE CLAIM. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tampa, Florida Questionable Activities: Corporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Kansas City, Kansas