Your Search | paul walters office

Sep 25 2015
National Credit Recovery Paul Strickland Ripped off money under false and fraudulent representations. Beverly Hills California Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: National Credit Recovery Beverly Hills, California

Sep 25 2015
Image Centre Distribution E & S Office Supply Major Rip Off Paso Robles California Author: Meriden, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Image Centre Distribution Paso Robles, California

Sep 24 2015
SPYHOUSE COFFE IGNORED REQUEST TO TURN DOWN THE LOUD BLARING MUSIC! Minneapolis Minnesota Seriously? Author: ST. PAUL, Minnesota Customer: SPYHOUSE COFFE Minneapolis, Minnesota

Sep 23 2015
Office Civil Rights Office Of Civil Rights Office For Civil Rights OCR U.S. Department Of Education OCR does not have sufficient resources necessary to investigate and resolve problems that occur at schools, colleges, and universities. Anonymous, Oklahoma Sounds like you have no case Author: Anonymous, Oklahoma Attorneys & Legal Services: Office Civil Rights Kansas City, Missouri

Sep 23 2015
PAUL KUEHNE Jerrold s Auto Sales IncPaul s Alignment Services Auto Sales Inc they were going to give me grant money to run help run each of my business but i had to put down $4500.00 each I never received any money Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Ironton, Ohio Auto Repair Service: PAUL KUEHNE Las Vegas, , Nevada

Sep 23 2015
06:26 AM Paul Wood Complete scam. Knock off furniture London Nationwide Author: California Furniture Manufactures: Nationwide

Sep 23 2015
rose gal said it was on its way ,, so many times''. and Neva showed up' ' and post office new nothing on my tracking no. or shipping account'' ' rosegal kept saying it should be there , check post office' its been nearly 3 months ' and nothing' and tracking tickets have all expired' Nationwide Author: Adelaide, Other Credit Card Fraud: rosegal Nationwide

Sep 23 2015
06:20 AM Everyday Happy, Everydayhappy Charged prior to my the trial package. Caused overdraft. Will not refund fee. Did not get day dropped off at leasing office because I did not know it was there. Have proof of date picked up from leasing office. Sent back order. New York New York Author: Wellington, Florida Buying Clubs: New York, New York

Sep 22 2015
Office David Watson Fnancial Crime Enforcement Network Harassed me about some loan I didn't pay back from cash advance Los Angeles California Author: Tipton, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Office David Watson Los Angeles, California

Sep 22 2015
Award Notification Commission Judging Office & Decisions Center The winner proper entry validation must be RECORDED BY JUDGES to certify issuance of Prize Award. MAIL REPLY ONLY Kansas City Kansas
Author: Hinesville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Sep 22 2015
Care credit I was ready to pay off my care credit account for about 2500 but I was told that they had applied interest of 844 when I applied at the doctors office when I was having a tooth ache Marietta Georgia Author: North andover, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Care credit Nationwide

Sep 21 2015
McLaughlin Family Law Office Elizabeth McLaughlin This woman basically threw my case out the window! San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Lawyers: McLaughlin Family Law Office San Antonio, Texas

Sep 20 2015
Glory Design and Construction LLC Paul Kim Glory Design and Construction, Paul Kim, scam ripoff, overpay, little work done, sloppy work, mickey mouse job, bad rude guy Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Architects & Designers: Glory Design and Construction LLC Los Angeles,

Sep 20 2015
Hawaii Self Storage Steve, Levy, Robert After fulfilling the WRITTEN 30 day notice they require to vacate a unit and vacating it; they billed us for an additional month at 537 dollars. I was in the office to report we vacated ,as required. They called my husband in front of me to let him know. Even though he had sgned and delivered to them a WRITTEN 30 day notice to vacate as they require. A week later they called my husband to get his credit card number to bill him for an extra month. . We only oowed those crooks for the term of the 30 day WRITTEN AND SIGNED notice to vacate on Sept. 12. That was bad enough because the unit was empty. Then Levy shyster told my husband he would change it so we were only billed an additional week beyond the agreed, WRITTEN AND SIGNED 30 day vacate delivered to them by my husband. They are expensive at $537 a month so this equates to them rooking people of hundreds of dollars with this deceptive business practice. The 30 day written notice hung it up enough. Now they claim they are owed another week for nothing. Honolulu Hawaii
Author: Kailua, Hawaii Storage & Self Storage: Hawaii Self Storage Honolulu, Hawaii

Sep 20 2015
Staples Hoover, AL Staples Hoover, AL Staples in Hoover print department purposely messed my advertising package up and will never have my business anymore! hoover Alabama Author: HOOVER, Alabama Office Suppliers & Stationers: Staples Hoover, AL hoover, Alabama

Sep 20 2015
Kris Walter Kristian Walters Fake football tickets San Francisco, Las Vegas Internet
Author: Delaware Sports Teams & Clubs: Kris Walter Internet

Sep 20 2015
Stripe Credit Card Processor Closed Account and Refuses to Respond to Repeated Requests to Refund Our Guest From My Back Office Only-line based Internet
Author: Bayside, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Stripe Credit Card Processor Internet

Sep 19 2015
Premier Promotion Group Jim RutherfordAccounts Payable Office We cannot send you your winnings without Proper ID confirmation Plainview New York Author: California Consumer Services: Premier Promotion Group Plainview, New York

Sep 18 2015
Live Scribe Live scribe Ripps off students none listed Internet Author: lamar, South Carolina Miscellaneous Office Services: Live Scribe Internet

Sep 18 2015
Box Office Tickets of Omaha Nebraksa Overcharged! Omaha Nebraska Author: Kirkwood, Missouri Sales People: Box Office Tickets of Omaha NE Omaha,

Sep 18 2015
les trading company ivan costantinovpeter nasimov no bussiness ,no office just open space , the guy is superliierw burgas Nationwide
Author: kibutz meggido, Other Liars: les trading company Nationwide

Sep 18 2015
NPF Sweepstakes Don or Dan BarrettNPF Reports Divisionain office po box 27Plainview NY 11803-0027 Unusual sweepstakes false Plainview NYfalse Documents New York Author: Dallas, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: NPF Sweepstakes New York

Sep 18 2015
The finger companies Heather Ellis 2900 w dallas Heather Ellis return my money! I gave deposit to rent apartment they told me it is not availbe and refuse to give me my deposit back. When I came to the office to pick up the check hey threat me calling the police Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Landlords: The finger companies Houston , Texas

Sep 18 2015
Banker law office PLLC Yvette banker Elder abuse attorney Yvette banker abuses my mothers funds Phoenix Arizona Honest attorney Author: Apache junction, Arizona Attorneys General: Banker law office PLLC Phoenix, Arizona