Your Search | paul walters office

May 14 2016
Paul and Emily Hervieux AKA Hervieux Real Estate Group: Top 3 Biggest Mistakes Home Sellers Make: Paul and Emily Hervieux! Encinitas California Bell listing Author: San Diego, California Real Estate Services: Hervieux Real Estate Group Encinitas, California

May 13 2016
Will Robonette Paul Fox, Guy ,Paving Foreman, WOW, what a group of lieingscrooked indivuals poor quality of work please anyone do not hire this Fuller Paving Group from Kingsport Tennessee, they will brak and destroy more than they are willing to repair, I had new pavement added to my original paved driveway they left a flipping mess all of their equipment leak oil and fuel everywhere i sent them pic with no response if any one has any doubt please request and i will show up pics. kingsport Tennessee Author: unicoi, Tennessee Infomercial Rip-offs: Will Robonette kingsport, Tennessee

May 12 2016

May 12 2016
Paul Blanco Dealership Good car company Police called on female senior with missing spare tire and accessories Oakland California Author: San Leandro, California Car Parts & Accessories: Paul Blanco Dealership Oakland, California

May 11 2016
Antas Pet Courier Paul Jeffrey Shipment of Rottweiler Puppy Sale Utah Author: Salem, Illinois Courier Services: Antas Pet Courier Georgia

May 11 2016
Lead Web Designs Rick Ridamae WARNING, WARNING, WARNING If you’re thinking of hiring Lead web design you will regret it. He has no respect of his own contract. He told me it would take only 30 days to get my web site up and online, still not done after 5 months. he also said under contract I would get SEO and face book placement for my business all I got is an unfinished web site with no SEO. no answer when I call, I went looking for his office. No such a business at that location. So all of you that are thinking about doing any business with Lead Web Design you will be disappointed. Rick lied, deceived, and scammed me to get my money for a service that is very poor at best. And you will only know after it’s too late. West Palm Beach, Floida  Author: Jupiter, Florida Websites: Lead Web Designs Internet

May 11 2016
midas Corporate office 18,000 unsatisfied repairs mishawaka Indiana Author: Indiana, Indiana Auto Repair Service: midas mishawaka, Indiana

May 06 2016
Copier geeks Never paid for printer they collected from our office! Check was fake! Florida Internet Author: Yonkers, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: Copier geeks Internet

May 06 2016
GO WALLET Visa Debit Card GO WALLET Visa Debit Card shorted my balance St. Paul Minnesota Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: GO WALLET Nationwide

May 05 2016
Jarvis Christian College/Gail Johnson The financial aid office is a mess. The former director certified loans at a higher grade level than they were at academically Hawkins Texas Author: Tyler, Texas Colleges and Universities: Jarvis Christian College/Gail Johnson Hawkins, Texas

May 05 2016
BIRCH COMMUNICATIONS Birch Communications calls our business office several times a week and several times a day.  Help with Resolving this Issue - Birch Author: Griffin, Georgia Internet Fraud: BIRCH COMMUNICATIONS

May 05 2016
lidocaineonline.co.uk benzocaineuk.co.uklidocaineonline.co.uk procaineuk.co.ukbenzocaineuk.co.ukprocaineuk.co.uk Product I bought from LIDOCAINEONLINE.CO.UK GOT SEIZED BY U.S. CUSTOMS OFFICE! Police came to my house UK Internet Author: Miami, Florida Pharmacies: lidocaineonline.co.uk Internet

May 05 2016
paintingswholesaler.com paintingswholesaler.com , paintingswholesaler Chinese Copyright Thieves Xiamen Internet Author: Saint-Paul-de-Vence, Artist Galleries: paintingswholesaler.com Internet

May 04 2016
Arnold Hecker The Law Office of Arnold Hecker Terrible Lawyer and an even worse person Plantation Florida Author: Margate, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Arnold Hecker Plantation, Florida

May 04 2016
Expert Media Paul Gardner Stole $500 for Live Transfers that don't exist Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Media: Expert Media Internet

May 03 2016
Ticket Office Sales.com Resale at outrageous values Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Ticket Sales: Ticket Office Sales.com Internet

May 02 2016
New Bath Technologies Paul Hendryx Scam Artist Argyle, Texas
False report Author: Lewisville, Texas Building Services: New Bath Technologies Argyle, Texas

May 02 2016
entitlement distribution cinter financial services data divison office of prize director they told me that I was a winner of $1,823,976.00 and they wanted me to send a $20.00 check hewlett ny ny Author: CLOVERPORT, Kentucky Cash Services: entitlement distribution cinter hewlett ny , NY

May 01 2016
Jason Lee Russell Ssa ssi office Puyallup wa.suit A 811 south Hill Park Puyallup this is the place that lie and take my money they say they paid me $350thous dollars but can not give me the account they paid all this money to or the bank name and they paid me $31,000 a yea ssa ssi Bonney lake Washington
Author: Bonney lake, Washington Abusive Parents: Jason Lee Russell Bonney lake, Washington

May 01 2016
MS Nonwoven, Paul Chien DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK! Pontotoc Mississippi Author: Austin, Texas Cameras & Video: MS Nonwoven Pontotoc, Mississippi

Apr 30 2016
Florida Attorney General Child Support Enforcement Gross bureaucratic fraud too costly for modest citizens to afford by FL Attorney Generals Office Tallahassee Florida
Author: New Rochel, New York Attorneys General: Florida Attorney General Child Support Enforcement Tallahassee, Florida

Apr 30 2016
Hammond Residential Group -Bryant Park Apartments Bait and Switch or the Antirepair Slumlord Norcross Aparetment Atlanta Office Georgia Author: Georgia Property Management: Hammond Georgia

Apr 29 2016
Copier Consultanats, Ruban Sanchez Scott Stroup, Susan Aldridge,Joyce Bennett,Tara Whitfield,William, Sheryl,Earl, Penny, Charles, Debbie, Amanda Challans, Julianne Diegmann, Janet Miles, Raymond Tolbert,William Hylek I used to be very happy with the company now it seems like the people are shadey. Not honest anymore. Merrillville, but couldn't go to their office. Indiana Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Copier Consultanats, Ruban Sanchez Merrillville , Indiana

Apr 28 2016
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)), ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Paul Mitchell Group Dallas, Texas

Apr 27 2016
Xactcall, Bluewater LLC, Paul Flannery, Kirk Nethercott Fraudulent Phillipines Call Center, Horrible Call Center Reps, Will Under-Deliver Reno, San Francisco, Phillipines Nevada, California Author: Houston, Texas Telemarketing Companies: Xactcall Reno, Nevada