Your Search | paul walters office

Jan 04 2017
XSITEPRO Paul Smithson He must of shutdown the company because my registration is no longer valid. I tried to install the software no problem there but when I went to plug in the registration. Which is says right on his site What Happens If I Need To Reinstall? Do I Have To Buy a New License? You can use the download link and your registration code to reinstall XSitePro as many times as you need. If your PC crashes, dies, gets stolen or even blows up, you can always reinstall onto another PC using your original license code. Nationwide
Author: , Pennsylvania Computer Software: XSITEPRO Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
Gentle Dental Arrowhead Grossly Incompetent Dental Office underestimates costs and bills a lot more later. Glendale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Dental Services: Gentle Dental Arrowhead Glendale, Arizona

Jan 03 2017
Housing Hub Lived in unit 8 years with my 13 year old don fell behind on rent filed eviction. Paid most of the money 1 week later sherifg kicked us out in 15 min. Now today they have 2 dumpsters throwing out my personal belongings and said i can dig them out of the dumpster. St paul Minnesota Author: St Paul, Minnesota Real Estate Services: Housing Hub St paul, Minnesota

Jan 03 2017
Usedphones.com Stole my entire office phone system, promising to pay several times but never did! Simi Valley California Author: San Diego, California Telephones: Usedphones.com Simi Valley, California

Dec 30 2016
Help u rent , Me and my husband paid 50.00 bucks too get a listing from help u rent on Guilford college road they lead us too believe the 50 was refundable and they would like k us too landlords who don't do credit,criminal or past rental evictions they sent us 2 emails of houses once we read the consent we seen that the money is non refundable and now that we are moving when you call the home office on Pomona Dr. And Guilford college office one don't ring the other is disconnected so me and my husband are going too speak too an attorney on this matter they ripped us off for 50.00 bucks this is really sad Greensboro North Carolina Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Home Inspections: Help u rent Greesnboro, North Carolina

Dec 30 2016
creditcardprocessor.com Keep away from this company - Danny Lyons - owner - scammer used my business checking account as his personal ATM machine and illegally took out over $5k from it. He has been reported to the FBI and Attorney Generals office as well as the internet crime bureau. Any questions please contact me at (((REDACTED))). Once he has access to your account he can do whatever he wants - The banks are NO help also. With a Tax ID and bank account number he is off to the races. His company is creditcardprocessor that operates out of this location. Las Vegas Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Credit Card Fraud: creditcardprocessor.com Internet

Dec 29 2016
Dadders properties/Housing Hub owners Joseph Collins & Thomas Gallagher Equity stripping/mortgage fraud grand theft of our boat other stolen property stole our home & our homes earned equity & committed fraud upon court in our civil case against them St paul Minnesota Author: Taylors Falls, Minnesota Homeowner Associations: Dadders properties/Housing Hub owners Joseph Collins & Thomas Gallagher St paul, Minnesota

Dec 29 2016
Local Records Office Scam Deed New home Annapolis Maryland Author: Maryland State Government: Local Records Office Annapolis, Maryland

Dec 29 2016
United States post office the pittsburgh post office is not giving me my mail I told them where I lived I put change address i even got a confirmation from them at my new address i told the post office that someone within the post office is playing with my mail and 1 month still they don't even know me  pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: United States post office pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Dec 29 2016
Texas Department of Health and Human Services Sorry and Lazy Food Stamp Office FORT WORTH TX Author: Fort Worth, Texas Emergency Services: Texas Department of Health and Human Services

Dec 29 2016
NAMBLA Member Peter Demchenko RE/MAX ESCARPMENT REALTY INC, Brokerage 860 Queenston Rd Battlefield Square Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8, Canada Office: (905) 545-1188 Fax: (905) 664-2300 NAMBLA Member Peter DemchenkoRE/MAX ESCARPMENT REALTY INC, Brokerage 860 Queenston Rd Battlefield Square Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8, CanadaOffice: (905) 545-1188 Fax: (905) 664-2300 NAMBLA Member Peter Demchenko RE/MAX ESCARPMENT REALTY INC, Brokerage 860 Queenston Rd Battlefield Square Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8, Canada Office: (905) 545-1188 Fax: (905) 664-2300 will not return my marketing fee and will not take down the sign Stoney Creek, Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: NAMBLA Member Peter Demchenko RE/MAX ESCARPMENT REALTY INC, Brokerage 860 Queenston Rd Battlefield Square Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8, Canada Office: (905) 545-1188 Fax: (905) 664-2300 Stoney Creek, , Ontario

Dec 28 2016
Walters Auto Group, Walters Automotive, Walters Auto Sales and Rentals, Walters 1975 Sold Me a Junk Truck, Took it Back a Week Later and Won't Refund My Down Payment Goshen Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Auto Dealers: Walters Auto Group Goshen, Indiana

Dec 28 2016
Rakofsky & Associates Paul Rakofsky BAD CPA!! RUN!! Richardson Texas Author: Encino, California Income Tax Service: Rakofsky & Associates richardson, Texas

Dec 28 2016
Limelight Media & marketing co Waited 6 months for nothing San Diego California Author: St paul, Minnesota Customer: Limelight Media & markeying co

Dec 27 2016
Dr. Sherri Worth TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Center for Reconstructive Dentistry commitment to total customer satisfaction. Dr. Sherri Worth past and current approach to Dentistry is focused on providing the highest quality Reconstructive Dentistry services to their clients, Newport Beach, California*UPDATE: Dr. Sherri Worth, Center for Reconstructive Dentistry pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Sherri Worth, Center for Reconstructive Dentistry recognized by Ripoff Report Verified Newport Beach California
Dr. Worth's veneers are the best Author: long beach, California Miscellaneous Companies: Dr. Sherri Worth DDS Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Sherri Worth DDS and Center for Reconstructive Dentistry commitment to total customer satisfaction. Dr. Sherri Worth past and current approach to Dentistry is focused on providing the highest quality Reconstructive Dentistry services to their clients. Newport Beach, California

Dec 27 2016
Award notification commission Judging office & decisions center These people has sent me a letter with a fake check saying I won 2 .000.0000.000 Millon Dollar or I can cash out an receive a lump sum of 1,325,000,00 right now but I have to send them 12.99 in a cash check or money order Kansas city Kansas
Author: GARY, Indiana Attorney Generals: Award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

Dec 26 2016
Dr. Popper in Thousand Oaks, CA Robin Curry WORST WORST WORST office manager Robin Curry at Dr.Popper!! Thousand Oaks California
You DO realize..... Author: Bedford, New Hampshire Healthcare Centers: Dr. Popper in Thousand Oaks, CA Thousand Oaks, California

Dec 24 2016
Palm Springs Nissan Paul Connally Service Director Palm Springs Nissan Fraudulently Practices Service Dept Cathedral City California
Author: Rancho Mirage, California Body Work & Repair: Palm Springs Nissan Catherdal City, California

Dec 23 2016
RGS Financial Who the Hell are they??? Richardson Texas Office of the President Author: Oceanside, California Unusual Rip-Off: RGS Financial Richardson, Texas

Dec 22 2016
Nick Tepper Nick Tepper, lawyer I paid him $1,000 to have a dialologue with my brother. His office left two messages with no return call form my brother. He never even wrote my brother. I told him, His efforts were pointles and to refund my money. He didn't even have a copy of my signed retainer agreement. Instead of refunding my unused portion, he sends me a Fee Arbitration application, knowing the fiiling fee is expensivie and takes months to be heard. What a d**k. Whaever you do, DONT HIRE NICK! los angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Nick Tepper los angeles, California

Dec 22 2016
Despicable Shawn Murray and Tony Locane of Royal LePage State Realty, Brokerage* 1122 Wilson STREET WEST Ancaster, Hamilton, ON L9G 3K9 Shawn Murray and Ton Locane of Royal LePage State Realty, Brokerage* 1122 Wilson STREET WEST Ancaster, Hamilton, ON L9G 3K9 Office:905.648.4451Fax:905.648.7393Email:shawn@soldrlp.com Ancaster, Hamilton, Ontario
Author: Toronto, Alabama Realtors: Despicable Shawn Murray and Ton Locane of Royal LePage State Realty, Brokerage* 1122 Wilson STREET WEST Ancaster, Hamilton, ON L9G 3K9 Ancaster, Hamilton,, Ontario

Dec 22 2016
Commercial Werks LLC Paul Martin, Joe Mendez, Commercial werks LLC Did not have funds to pay for sub-contract work, wrote a bad check for the amount he could pay and went off on me when I confronted him about the signature and check having discrepancies, hung up on phone, can not get ahold of and will not pay Savage Maryland Author: Brandywine, Maryland Electrical Services: Commercial Werks LLC Savage, Maryland

Dec 22 2016
Attorney Ryan Russman Law Office of Ryan RussmanRussman Law Office Scam, ripoff, overpriced, overvalued, Exeter New Hampshire Author: Weare, New Hampshire Attorneys & Legal Services: Attorney Ryan Russman Exeter , New Hampshire

Dec 21 2016
Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont I purchased a vehicle from Mr. Bidic on Feb 12, 2016, It has yet to pass inspection because the check engine like was always on. It just needed a new engine costing me over $5500. Mr. Bidic was aware and has yet to contact me regarding this matter. I have had issues with this vehicle since its purchased. They do not stand behingd their vehicles or their customers. Supposedly this business is under Mr. Bidic girlfriend Dawn Dupont, however I have yet to ever spoken to her regarding any of these matters. The Bidic family had a business years back which closed due to defrauded hundred of people their money. This is why Dawn Dupont is listed as the owner. I hope noone else has a bad experience from ths company like I did. Vineland New Jersey Setting the record straight Author: Vineland, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont Vineland, New Jersey

Dec 21 2016
logistics airscope mail Its a work from home. They ask for copy of driver license and checking account for payment. They send package from a warehouse to your home, where you sign in and input information from your computer, then airscopemail send you postage lable, were you print out from your computer, then take to post office, bethlehem Nationwide
Federal Fugitive Author: pheba, Mississippi City Employees: logistics airscope mail Nationwide