PAUL WALTERS OFFICE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: paul walters office
There may be more specific results for "paul walters office"
For more specific results for "paul walters office"
Showing 26-50 of 14,471 Found Reports For more specific results for "paul walters office"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 16 2017
Florida pharmacy online James Wayne,Paul Kay,Cynthia Lopez I was told to send western union 300.00 to James and 200.00 to Paul and 200.00 to Cynthia and then if I sent 200.00 more dollars to Cynthia all in India I would get 200.00 back. Then I was waiting for my order and they w I lost 900.00 western union to 3 people james wayne,cynthia lopez,paul kay Florida Floridapharmacy I got my product report 1379509 Author: Newtown, Pennsylvania Pharmacies Online: Florida pharmacy online Internet

Jun 15 2017
Fingethut Wont accept return after agreeing to accept st paul Minnesota Author: Alabama Furniture & Furnishings: Fingerhut Internet

Jun 14 2017
WorldGlobal Helo LX Ignored emails, could not get thru to office to report issues, no one would assist with problems,miss represented product, felt lied to, they held on to money when product was sent back, would not give refund back till threatened to be turned over to attorney and SEC. Provo Utah Author: RENO, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: WorldGlobal Provo, Utah

Jun 14 2017
Age Traders (James Thomas) (facebook.com/thomasjameschuks) James Thomas is a scammer. Beware. Company claim to be in Boston MA and Switzerland. Internet Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Online Trading: Age Traders Internet

Jun 14 2017
CIT LENDING, LEASING & TREASURY MANAGEMENT SERVICES DECEPTIVE END OF LEASE - UNAUTHORIZED EXTENSION OF LEASE Jacksonville Florida Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Miscellaneous Office Services: CIT LENDING, LEASING & TREASURY MANAGEMENT SERVICES Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 14 2017
Legal Tax Defense Merle VargasLegal Tax DefenseToll Free: 855.482.9349Direct Office: 949.359.0802Fax: 855.529.3284 Falsified claims to eliminate my tax bill Nationwide Author: Randallstown, Maryland Accounting: Legal Tax Defense Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Santana Row Living Santana Row, Greystar, Levare, LevareLiving.com, Bait and Switch - Beware of Santana Row Leasing Office and Management. They will lie to you! San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Real Estate Services: Santana Row Living San Jose, California

Jun 13 2017
Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Michael Gavin, Martha Bergmann, Supervisor. This so called company Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies called me over the phone a few weeks after I applied for a Wrapping Specialist position on indeed.com and offered me the position on the very first call. I did not think twice at the time that this comment was not real , because I thought Indeed job postings was legitimate and never allowed scams, so I accepted the job offer as a Wrapping Specialist. The lady I spoke to stated that I would be guaranteed $1500 monthly salary and additional $50 bonus for each gift I wrap and mail off through my local post office.  1139 East Jersey Street, Elizabeth, NJ 07201 Internet Author: Saginaw , Michigan Employers: Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Internet

Jun 10 2017
Jackson Hewitt Lisa General Manager Westnedge office aside the Preparer location gull road DId not file our taxes correctly Federal and city. And refused to take responsibility. Kalamazoo Michigan Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Income tax: Jackson Hewitt Kalamazoo, Michigan

Jun 08 2017

Jun 07 2017
Strong Hawk, Inc AMR RESEARCH INC. I was contacted by Bob Hart several times explaining the mystery shopper program. I was sent a check for $2600 and told deposit the check in my bank account. Once the money cleared then I was to go to the post office and purchase 3 money order for 520 dollars and keep $300 for my compensation. The check is a fake as verified by my banking and was cost taken for evidence. New Orleans Louisiana Secret Shopper Scam Author: Hammond, Indiana Bad Check Writers: Strong Hawk, Inc Internet

Jun 07 2017
Family Office Networks Andrew Schneider Guy is a scam artist and was banned by FINRA W Palm Beach Florida Author: NYC, New York Business Consultants: Family Office Networks W Palm Beach, Florida

Jun 06 2017
vibrant rejuvenation Natasha Copelin, RN, commack ny Natasha copelin untrained RN with 2 con artists in the office george and auora from laser clinique and betterimage commack new york  Unfortunately your complaint is fictitious, I am a registered nurse with over 10+ years experience. Author: commack, New York Skin Care: vibrant rejuvenation Natasha Copelin, RN, commack ny New York

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD of Newport Beach burned my skin during skin laser resurfacing Newport Beach, California RESPONSE OF DR. RICHARD WEISS Author: fullerton, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD Newport Beach, California

Tanner & Ortega >>LAWYER OFFICE CLOSED - WENT BANKRUPT
Howard Tanner Rebuttal Author: New York , New York Lawyers: Tanner & Ortega New York

Jun 03 2017
quick towing and transport auto shop they work for ordered them to get my car, he refused and called threatening my life if i called his office again delray beach Florida Author: delray beach, Florida Auto Towing: quick towing and transport delray beach, Florida

Jun 02 2017
David Rogers Law office Clifford law office Put out an arrest warrant Chicago iL Author: Orange, Virginia Loans: David Rogers

Jun 02 2017
Staples 9890 Liberia Ave.Manassas, VA 20110 Cartridge Recycle Program Rip-off Manassas Va Author: Manassas, Virginia Office Suppliers & Stationers: Staples

Jun 02 2017
Jo & Hickey They make you shipping things from the post office,they provide you label and told you that the gonna pay 1500$ plus bonus for each package that Have been shipped... They also send you pick up things in bestbuy,I started 2 weeks ago everything was goid till I received an email about something they orded on my name and didn't pay for it,I calle the compagny they told me to report them cause I'm not the first person called about thing they didn't order.. I want them to go in jail... That's weird London Nationwide
Author: Margate, Florida Criminal Justice System: Jo & Hickey Nationwide

Jun 02 2017
Glen Lerner REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment, Personal injury specialists. Glen Lerner is dedicated to client satisfaction. The law firm has implemented strategic changes focusing on finding ways to help clients have a clearer understanding on the possible outcomes of their case and more frequent status updates.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program – Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys pledge to resolve client issues so that those who seek legal representation from the law firm can feel confident in the representation they receive. Glen Lerner, Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Las Vegas, Nevada News Media: Glen Lerner | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Glen Lerner: Injury Attorneys, Experienced lawyers getting most compensation available to cover clients expenses, damages, future medical requirements, pain & suffering. Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 01 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | SERVICE NOT A REAL OFFICE ON FIFTH AVENUE PHONY CITIES New York - Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) (((REDACTED))), New York

Jun 01 2017
Paul Smith Lawsuit Cost - $4860.65 (Including Attorney Fee/Court Fee/All Taxes) New York New York Author: Garnet Valley, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Paul Smith New York, New York

May 31 2017
Judging Office & Decision Center Award Moyification CommissiomAward Headquarters Midwest Letter offers recipient $1,327,940.00 lump sum payment as Option A and $2,000,000.00 30 year annuity payment with no taxes withheld A $12.99 mandatory fee for deliver is required. Kansas City Kansas Author: Simpsonville, Kentucky ORGANIZED CRIME: Judging Office & Decision Center Kansas City, Kansas

May 31 2017
Lombardo, Daniels, and Moss, Llc This company called myself and my husband informing us that they have filed a case with the Attorney General's office. This was supposedly a debt from 2011. We had not received the first thing in the mail ever. And there were no phone calls until this year. They said it was a loan originally for 500 something and that it is now almost 1500. People that I spoke with did not sound professional at all. Sounded like they just woke up. A couple sounded like from another country. Nationwide Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Collection Agency's: Lombardo, Daniels, and Moss, Llc Nationwide

50, Report #820384

May 31 2017
People Helping People PHP dream stealers woodland hills, California Anyone can post negative comment, but can you post a positive comment?. Author: los angeles, California Multi Level Marketing: People Helping People woodland hills, California