Your Search | pay pal yang li

Jun 28 2016
Playster.com Bait and Switch, No Free Trial, Pay only S/H means also first month of contract! New York New York Author: Lynnwood, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Playster.com Internet

Jun 28 2016
palm with yachts purchased a 2005 caralina cat boat as is my mistake with the understanding that everything worked a greed to wire funds agreed to pay a deliver fee Boat arrived with black mold thru out nothing worked e xvcept one thing the company charged me for 20 gallons of fresh gas that was full of water seats torn s teering broken bilge pumps broken live well pump broken live well cracked vst pump bad the boat would run but on lift only The owner Craig is a Lire and so is his salesman Jeff be very careful they won't do anything paid 19,500 and have spent over $3,000 on the boat and 750 to get trailer road safe stuart Florida Author: Largo, Florida Boat Brokers: palm with yachts stuart, Florida

Jun 28 2016
Ace High Marketing Pay delay Atlanta Georgia Author: Kentucky Event Planners & Sites: Ace High Marketing Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 28 2016
weltman weinberg and reis.com there are harassing me over a debt that i did not owe them been 3 years they been doing this crap is getting old plus there told me i be thrown in jail if i do not pay.. they up the fee of there bill cleveland Nationwide Author: belleville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: weltman weinberg and reis.com Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Ideal Home Renovations LLC - Charles Nadeau Ripoff to Contractors - PAY Your Bill - Pay Your Bill - RIPOFF New York New York Author: Wayne, New Jersey Home Improvements: Ideal Home Renovations LLC New York

Jun 27 2016
Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Ordered supplies the they want you to pay with I tunes card first red flag then nice woman Alice say I may get sugar pills in the background I here so I cancel my order then they refuse saying I must get the product before I came get refund way? Third red Wants I tunes gift cards for payment?!!! Pa, Nj ,-NY Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Drugstores: Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Internet

Jun 27 2016
argon contractors/honey im hot tray martin/dean scott as jd argon contractors dont pay ,did some work for them and told me to start to finish didt pay me . mesquite texas Author: dallas, Texas Small Business Services: argon contractors/honey im hot Internet

Jun 27 2016
Centerpiece investment property management LLC Dartell Guthrie manager Will not return dog deposit he says I did not pay I have proof. I did oayvfull seven hundred fifty dollars but paid six hundred fifty dollars of it Tyler tx Texas Author: Tyler , Texas Mortgage Companies: Centerpiece investment property management LLC

Jun 25 2016
Seyed I Mowlana Seyed Mowlana requested $1500 under the pretext of helping out with his mother's medical bills and promised to pay back the money within a month approximately 18 months ago.Please be warned Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: clifton, New Jersey Social Services: Seyed Mowlana Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Complete Property Restoration AKA CPR Deceptive recruited me saying that there was workers needed. After providing and getting documents that cost money I did not get a job yet, it has been over 45 days. There are others that might get work and then there are charges taken out and they want them to go back to the jobsite and provide more pictures. They do not want to pay therir workers.the fees for the work they have done. They do everything to avoid it by making you late with the jobs by giving you more than you can handle and assesing all sorts of deductions. Horrible company. Dont even think about working with them. Cary North Carolina Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Complete Property Restoration Cary,

Jun 25 2016
Barclay Career School Apparently they were shut down years ago, I graduated from here in 1989 or 1990 with a certificate in Medical Assisiting and had to pay back a student loan and can't get my transcripts to show proof that I ever graduated from there! There's no phone number or contact information for me to get anything from! This school is no longer in Norfolk, Va. Norfolk Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Barclay Career School Norfolk, Virginia

Jun 25 2016
Alex Echeverry Alexander Echeverry Alex Echeverry doesn't pay child support court ordered works for Robert Coale who supports him Granada Hills California
Author: Venice, Investment Brokers: Alex Echeverry California

Camille Flawless Flat out refused to pay! Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Small Business Services: Camille Flawless Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 23 2016
Repairskinplus RIPOFF The name appeared on my credit card as You place an order for a small skincare sample just pay the shipping less than $10 you use your credit card. Then they bill you $90 mostly for something they never sent any product Norm statement or Bill or anything They don't have a website it just pulls up on my c Nationwide Author: Vienna, Virginia Beauty Salons: Repairskinplus RIPOFF Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Dan friese Ryan friese Dan and Ryan didn't pay me for paintings I put in their art gallery and when they closed kept several of my paintings Dunedin Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Liars: Dan friese Dunedin, Florida

Jun 23 2016
US Treasury Federal Reserve Bank Pay $250 to register with Federal Reserve Bank in New York to receive grant money from them New York New York Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: US Treasury Federal Reserve Bank New York, New York

Jun 23 2016
WALMART ABUSIVE EMPLOYEE PERSONALIZING THE MANAGEMENT ASK LOYAL CUSTOMER TO LEAVE STORE BECAUSE OF TRYING TO PAY 15 ITEMS IN A 10 ITEMS REGISTER HALLANDALE BEACH Florida
Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Grocery Stores: WALMART HALLANDALE BEACH, Florida

Jun 23 2016
David Cooper Made me think I owed IRS and tricked me into buying debit cards to pay. Took all my money! Author: North Hills, California Internal Revenue Service: David cooper

Jun 22 2016
Nationwide Locum Tenens Doesn't Pay for Work Performed Deluth Georgia Author: Solana Beach, California Healthcare Centers: Nationwide Locum Tenens Deluth, Georgia

Jun 22 2016
Attorney Jeff Morgan Michael Johnson and Chris Bowen threading emails stating that I will be prosecution if I don't pay money owed. Internet only Internet Author: Memphis , Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Attorney Jeff Morgan Internet

Jun 22 2016
Frontier Communications Frontier Communications: You Pay; They Don't Deliver Los Angeles Internet Author: Monrovia, California Internet: Frontier Communications Internet

Jun 22 2016
Caspian/Columbian Construction Group Columbian Construction GroupMark Provenzano DOES NOT PAY CONTRACTORS Detroit Michigan
Author: Detroit, Michigan Home Improvements: Caspian/Columbian Construction Group Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Family Business Services /Good Will Publishers - parent company, Gastonia, NC Deceptive, fraud, failure to pay employees Gastonia North Carolina Author: Medina, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Family Business Services Gastonia, North Carolina

Jun 22 2016
Cheap Lingerie Store I placed an order in May it's now July and I'm now in the process with pay pal because the company not only will not send what i ordered they will not refund my money did not send my order and would not refund money Internet Author: Taylor, Michigan Clothing Stores: Cheap Lingerie Store Internet

Jun 22 2016
Jerel Pouncil Justjerel3Agape A jetsetter and go-getter, but all he gets is getting people to pay for everything. Jetsets cause no place to live. Miami, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, SF CA, NV, FL, IL Author: Arizona, Arizona Liars: Jerel Pouncil Nationwide