PAY PAL YANG LI Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: pay pal yang li
There may be more specific results for "pay pal yang li"
For more specific results for "pay pal yang li"
Showing 1-25 of 34,040 Found Reports For more specific results for "pay pal yang li"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
Old Buckingham Station Wanting me pay 1 month extra when I explicitly tell them 2 months ahead of time that I was moving out Midlothian Virginia
Author: NORTH CHESTERFIELD, Virginia Real Estate Services: Old Buckingham Station Midlothian, Virginia

Apr 26 2017
Choctaw casino durant Choctaw casino does not pay jackpots, networked cheating on slots Durant Oklahoma Author: Durant, Oklahoma Casinos & Cardrooms: Choctaw casino durant Durant , Oklahoma

Apr 26 2017
IRS internal revenue service Threatened jail if I did not pay 1000.00 Texas Nationwide Author: Keystone heights, Florida Internal Revenue Service: IRS Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
es express lines ink they forge rate confirmations ,fraud owner operators compensation ,at all times ,fail to pay any compensation for detantion lemont Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Trucking Companies: es express lines ink lemont, Illinois

Apr 26 2017
Colonial Mart, LLC colonialmart.com, colonialsmart.com Scam! Do not work for these people as an independant contractor because they will not pay you! Jackson Internet Author: Bellflower, California Employers: Colonial Mart, LLC Internet

Apr 26 2017
Dealswheels.org Wade, Wade Lindsay, Wade Lindsey, Wade Aaron, Wade Aron, Chris Miller I did a bank transfer of $1712.42 to this company to purchase wheels and tires for my vehicle and they never arrived. I was constantly lied to by Wade about where my order was and problems he was having. He told me he was using other people's money to pay for previous people's purchases. I have proof. California, Washington California/Wash Author: Fountain, Colorado Auto Parts: Dealswheels.org California

Apr 26 2017
nissan motor acceptance corp. They took my car and sold it for half the price and now expect me to pay the rest for nothing Nationwide Author: Stowe, Pennsylvania Car Financing: nissan motor acceptance corp. Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Hinlar Cell site services INC HINLAR INC.1000 Centre Green Way, Suite 200Cary, NC 27513 Contracted us to do the concrete work to strengthen the base for a tower and then after we completed the job they did not pay us the $30,000.00 Moultrie Georgia
Author: Largo, Florida Builders & Contractors: Hinlar Cell site services INC Moultrie , Georgia

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered a free sample of face cream and was to pay $4.99 shipping only. I was then sent an eye cream too for $19.99. I hadn't intended on irdering eye cream. I also got another shipment 6 weeks later if the face and eye cream and I didn't ask for these items. Now I'm unable to track where I originally ordered products and there's no refund info available. I'm afraid they are charging me a recurring fee now and I don't know how to contact company to stop this. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Skin Care: Parisian Glow St Petersburg , Florida

Apr 25 2017
Better Business Bureau BBB BBB allows our business to be falsely bashed online by an ex deadbeat customer who didnt pay her bill San Diego California
Author: monrovia, California Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau San Diego, California

Apr 25 2017
Grand Pacific Investments Limited BJ Lee poses as a dollar millionaire from China sourcing projects for funding. he uses Lourens Carlson and Alan Ching as a fake investment analysts. they flew to south Africa to get projects to fund and had companies pay for fake due diligence conducted by Scott Lau Mckinsey claiming to be from PPC larksons. to this day we have never seen any investment funds. instead their so called analyst Lourens who was facilitating payments has vanished. They have Sabelo Mthembu Hlongwa posing as an agent with no sense of accountability for the fraudulent activity at hand. they are thieves. we want refundsome for money spent and time wasted. Hong Kong Author: Johannesburg , Alabama Investment Brokers: Grand Pacific Investments Limited Hong Kong ,

Apr 24 2017
Carparts.com Sent incorrect part - blamed customer for their error, refused to pay for return shipping Internet Author: Connecticut Auto Parts: Carparts.com Internet

Apr 24 2017
Shaaxi Yanchang Petroleum Group Warburg Investment & Capital group from Canada , Warburg Dillon, Hing Lam law, Jun li, Barrister Zhong Ying, Yanchang Petroleum, BANK FRAUD - BUSINESS FRAUD-CASHIER'S CHECK FRAUD CHINA - CANADA CHINA - CANADA Author: Miami, Florida Business Consultants: Shaaxi Yanchang Petroleum Group

Apr 24 2017
I love jewelry Lacks good customer service, not what you pay for if you even get the item West Palm Beach Internet Author: New Bern, North Carolina Jewelers: I love jewelry Internet

Apr 23 2017
Design Home Game This game allows you to purchase virtual furniture for the use of designing rooms. Each item has 5 uses. Unfortunately, if you don't pay attention, you don't get all 5 uses. The items disappear from the inventory, and when you contact them, they completed blow you off. This game is a joke! A total ripoff. Do not use real in app purchasing!!! Internet Internet
Author: California Computer Training & Education: Design Home Game Internet

Apr 23 2017
Ace Cash Services acsincorporated.net/ ACE INC Claims that I owe on a loan and need to pay using an itunes gift card! Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Computer Fraud: Ace Cash Services Internet

Apr 23 2017
ZOOSK.com Zoosk Online Dating Service Scammed me with deceptive practices after giving cc number then locked me out of features while demanding auto-pay unknown Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Bait-and-Switch: ZOOSK.com Internet

Apr 22 2017
Sunsmart Windows and Doors Stole my pay Burleson Texas Author: White Settlement, Texas Builders & Contractors: Sunsmart Windows and Doors Burleson, Texas

Apr 21 2017
Empowr.com Fanbox Took money from Paypal account without warning or permission, didn't pay me for items I sold on their auction site Internet Author: Fishguard, On-Line Stores: Empowr.com Internet

Apr 21 2017
Transit capital Miss RichardMr Miller They call using only Mr or Miss with a last name claiming to be a collection company from a pay day loan lender Internet Author: Dayton, Ohio Collection Agency's: Transit capital Internet

Apr 21 2017
American Bankruptcy Company, American Bankruptcy Center They told me I could be debt free by filing with them. They had me pay 199.00$ for their service. Was also told that I should contact them if i had any questions, no answers Winter Harbor Maine Author: Fort Benton, Montana Miscellaneous Companies: American Bankruptcy Company Internet

Apr 21 2017
Vincent IT - Fraud Company Employee silence, You expect your employees to show up for work on time, to meet their work or nitpicking at tiny details, but you dont have money to pay them. I have been working in Vincent IT company for a few months but they don't have enough money to pay for three employees. Texas, Bhopal Nationwide Author: houston, California Computer Software: Vincent IT Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Enterprise Car Rental Selectivly harasses non white customers to pay extra insurance Colorado Springs Nationwide Author: Silvercliffe, Colorado Auto Rentals: Enterprise Car Rental Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
North and South Express Northand South Express Won't pay you correctly Aledo, Texas TCP Logistics is the new North and South Express Author: , Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics Aledo, Texas

Apr 20 2017
North & South Express LLC NSA Rod A Larson Financially unstable, does not pay drivers, victim of his own doings WillowPark Texas TCP Logistics is the NEW North and South Express Author: omaha, Nebraska Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics WillowPark, Texas