Your Search | pay day loans

May 02 2016
Titan LED Brian Hennessy John Ruscigno Fraud Theft Identity Theft Rip Off Credit Card Fraud Racists Liars Titan LED FRAUD BE AWARE STAY AWAY BRIAN HENNESSY JOHN RUSCIGNO WONT PAY COMMISSIONS LIE ABOUT THEIR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FRAUD RACISTS SIMI VALLEY TITAN LED Simi Valley California
Let's be honest... Author: simi valley, California Electrical Services: Titan LED Brian Hennessy John Ruscigno Fraud Theft Identity Theft Rip Off Credit Card Fraud Racists Liars Simi Valley,

May 02 2016
Access Cash Solutions LLC Extorting People with Very High Interest Rates Louisville Kentucky Author: Decatur, Georgia Loans: Access Cash Solutions LLC Louisville, Kentucky

May 02 2016
Color Concepts, Mark Humphrey Mark HumphreyColor Concepts Painting, Inc.Mark A Humphrey DBA Color ConceptsColor Concepts Painting Decor Inc.Color Concepts Painting & Decor Inc.Color Concepts Painting and RestorationColor Concepts Painting and Restoration, LLC unbelievable cheat, liar, scam artist, gets away with fraud on a regular basis, hires illegals, doesn't pay people, buys insurance and then cancels it so that his workers go uninsured then he doesn't pay, tries to constantly change his company's name to dodge lawsuits and also uses aliases Port Orange, Daytona Beach, New Smyrna, Cape Coral Florida, Georgia, Lousiana Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Builders & Contractors: Color Concepts, Mark Humphrey Port Orange, Florida

May 02 2016
Sunrise Custom Homes Nasir Malik, Owner Uses 3rd rate subcontractors; known as a slow pay to his subs Spring Texas Author: Spring, Texas Builders & Contractors: Sunrise Custom Homes Spring, Texas

May 02 2016
Frontier Communications Wants me to pay for all the months of service that was paid to Verizon for FiOS Norwalk Connecticut Author: North Port, Florida Internet: Frontier Communications Norwalk, Connecticut

May 02 2016
Meritrust Credit Union Not to be believed Wichita Kansas Yes some people do not have a clue... Author: Manhattan, Kansas Loans: Meritrust Credit Union Wichita, Kansas

May 02 2016
Mitchell Shaffer Mitchell Shaffer, Phd Years ago, with tears in his eyes, he asked to borrow money to pay off his student loan and charge cards! Irvine California Author: A. V., California Bait-and-Switch: Mitchell Shaffer Irvine, California

May 02 2016
GlobalHue Don Coleman, Kelli Coleman Fraudulent, Doesn't Pay Employees or Vendors New York New York Author: New York, New York Advertising / Deceptive: GlobalHue

May 02 2016
1800 loanmart Loanmart Sold my car while I was in maternity leave aND had no income to pay- month later I found out my car was sold. Nationwide
Author: Escondido, California Credit & Debt Services: 1800 loanmart Nationwide

May 02 2016
Choice Home Warranty Everything they promise is a lie, will not pay to fix anything, rude and tell lies when you contact service department will not repair my ac unit Edison NJ Nationwide Author: Milton, Florida Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

May 02 2016
Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take Two Nights' commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is echoed in its corporate motto, Customers first.... Always.*UPDATE: Take Two Nights pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Take Two Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolution Author: Rindge, New Hampshire Travel Services: Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Two Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Two Nights is a prepaid 3 day 2 night stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront, this eliminates the guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Sarasota, Florida

May 02 2016
PSA Professional Sports Authenticator We went to the Rich Altman's Boston Show April 2016 Sports Cards & Memorabilia Show on April 17, 2016 at the Shriners Auditorium, 99 Fordham Rd. Wilmington, Massachusetts. Handed PSA guy 3 sports cards very good condition & $72.00 Guy said WOW that’s the best looking Bird card Ive seen all day! I received 3 cards back in mail THESE ARENT MINE graded low. SOME ELSE HAS MY 3 CARDS. Newport Beach, California Author: Cumberland, Rhode Island Sports Cards & Memorabilia: PSA Professional Sports Authenticator Nationwide

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

May 02 2016
Pro Flowers Reference order number 111824370637-1. This Mother's Day order made on April 26, 2016 was received on April 28, 2016 by UPS. The were wilted.Internet: Author: Louisville, Kentucky Customer: Pro Flowers Internet

May 02 2016
Next Level Nutra LLC products sold:maximum test and nitric storm Offered free trial and wording somehow alludes to you have to pay after 14 days. Very deceptive buffalo wyoming Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: Next Level Nutra LLC Internet

May 01 2016
phc search&win they sent me emails every day from dec 2015 till may2016 when i removed them Nationwide Author: casper, Wyoming Unusual Rip-Off: phc search&win Nationwide

May 01 2016
Bio muscle xr RIP OFF tell you it's free then charge you full price for 14 day trial San Diego California Internet
Author: Camp Douglas, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Bio muscle xr Internet

May 01 2016
Garcininia Pure Select/ Vital Cleanse Complete I agreed to pay frieght on 2 trail products. The company then chaged my credit card on 3 seperate occassions for products i didnt receive. Henderson Nevada Author: GLENWOOD QLD, Other Alternative Health: Garcininia Pure Select Henderson, Nevada

Apr 30 2016
FW1 Wash and Wax www.fastwax.com hat they pay trainers starting out should be illegal.Nashville, TN Nationwide Author: Hermitage, Tennessee Car Washes: FW1 Wash and Wax Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Prestige Financial Predatory Lenders, Dishonest, Harrassing, Unprofessional, Salt Lake City Utah The Price of a Repo Author: Eugene, Oregon Loans: Prestige Financial Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 30 2016
National Home Gardening Club they told me if i joined for $12 dollars i could try products free and keep the products and they sent me a few and never sent anymore, they then told me i should pay $200. and i would have access to many products and much more and they never sent anything after getting my money, i tried to reach them and no answer, no reply back, now they've changed the website around and they have no contact information to reach them, they have now added another company to the site called Scout, which has absolutley nothing to do with gardening at all, now they have my money and i can't reach them and there site is all messed up and no where near the same as when i signed up so please help me, i ordered your book and will wait to hear from you, thank you for your assistance and listening to my problem. there from internet, don't know where there from Internet Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Internet

Apr 30 2016
Geico Insurance, Thomas C. Kuehmeir, GEICO Florida Deception, Outright Lying to Claimant, Failure to Pay Claim Pensacola Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Auto Repair Service: Geico Insurance Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Gates Chevy Mishawaka Sold us a jeep that died the next day- would not return our deposit- had jeep for 3 weeks and still not fixed Mishawaka Indiana
Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Auto Dealers: Gates Chevy Mishawaka Mishawaka , Indiana

Apr 30 2016
Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Panda Research’s executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Pandaresearch.com's approach to business is focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: Panda Research pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Panda Research recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: CHARLOTTE, Texas Con Artists: Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. PandaResearch.com is a US based market research company, which compensates users for their time and supplying their valuable opinions about products and services. With so many hardships in the economy today, PandaResearch.com website is free to join, and it only require their users to be within the US and over 18 years of age Internet