PAY DAY LOANS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: pay day loans
There may be more specific results for "pay day loans"
For more specific results for "pay day loans"
Showing 1-25 of 61,887 Found Reports For more specific results for "pay day loans"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Evaluation Solutions Real Estate Agents Beware! They Don't Pay for BPO's Ripoff Jacksonville Florida Company Response Author: Palm Desert, California Business Consultants: Evaluation Solutions Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 22 2017
JOSEPH DICHIARA Joe DiChiara's Entrepreneur Success Systems Inc.,Pro Bookkeepers Inc. Bedrock Bookkeeping Had him do my bookkeeping on barter. His bookkeeping services were horrible and unorganized. When the job was finished he did not want to pay the difference in services we offered. Instead he sent us insulting emails. This is no way to do business. LEVITTOWN New York Author: New York Accounting: JOSEPH DICHIARA Internet

Jul 22 2017
World Financial Group Aegon Transamerica WHERE DOES THE MONEY COME FROM? MLM? Houston Texas one more thing Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: World Financial Group Houston, Texas

Jul 22 2017
Allen McCurry ARM financial services SBA broker Scam, STAY AWAY Marietta Georgia Author: Inland Empire , California Loans: Allen McCurry Marietta, Georgia

Jul 22 2017
volunteerbrasil.com First name: Marcos PauloLast name: Dos SantosCountry: Brasil Register fake accounts on travel websites, like CouchSurfning (the account name was Petra Karlsson, Swidish living in Brasil for 6 years). She contacted me, saying he/she wants to travel with me in South America and she liked my travel plan (as i have posted in some travel groups I am looking for a travel buddy). Saying found a great travel deal for all flights in South America and give the email address contact@volunteerbrasil.com, http://volunteerbrasil.com/. I contact the company they asked me to transfer money through MoneyGram only to a person - First name: Marcos Paulo Last name: Dos Santos Country: Brasil. Once I sent money they said they will send a Voucher within 24 hours. The girl from fake CS account, accidentally signed me up for another tour for 900 USD. Saying she cannot cancel and I have to pay, if I want to cancel it the money will be return within 60 days. I have learnt my lesson in the painful way, but could be worse. Brasil Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: volunteerbrasil.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
Ashley Bridget TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Satisfaction guaranteed, quality products, free exchange returns. Ashley Bridget industry leaders in fashion-forward jewelry. Ashley Bridget's world renowned accessories come with a Return/Exchange policy just as good as zappos.com. *UPDATE: Ashley Bridget pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Ashley Bridget recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Handmade jewelry for women. Every Ashley Bridget piece of jewelry is individually crafted, making every piece unique and charismatic. Fashion forward accessories, designed in New York City. FREE easy returns and exchanges. Shipped the next day or it’s free! Internet

Jul 22 2017
Entrata Di Paradiso Refused to renew at 12 month lease would only give 11.75 month lease so they would catch you not giving 30 day notice Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Rental Supplies: Entrata Di Paradiso Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2017
Sam's Club Pharmacy The Pharmacy is Very nice and provide excellent service. When a Member goes to Sam's they expect the best in pricing. I had a prescription filled last week (July 2017) and I was very surprised at the cost. I ask the lady why this prescription was costing triple what my co-pay was if I used an Independent Pharmacy. She said that she did NOT know and that is what my Insurance did not pay. This seems very strange that The Medicine Shop CAN charge less than what a large Corporation charges their Members. Something IS Wrong with this! Johnson City Tennessee Author: TELFORD, Tennessee Pharmacies: Drugstores: Sam's Club Pharmacy Johnson City , Tennessee

Jul 22 2017
Pay Pal Ebay, Pay Pal - Withholding Money for up to 21 days, San Jose California
Author: Burlington, Iowa Auctions: Pay Pal San Jose, California

Jul 22 2017
Up garcinia Garcia cambodia, diet pure Clearly states only pay shipping and handling, 2 weeks later they take 79.00 out of account Internet
Author: Salem, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Up garcinia Internet

Shaun smith Lawsuit Internet Author: Ny, New York Loans: Shaun smith Internet

Jul 22 2017
G E capital bank Steven asher New York, New York Author: South Elgin, Illinois Loans: G E capital bank New York, , New York

Jul 22 2017
Suddenlink Altice usa force to pay without receiving any service. Parker Arizona Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Cable TV: Suddenlink Parker, Arizona

Jul 21 2017
Men on the move Stay away from this company !!! I worked there as a mover and the owner John hires illegal aliens and cheats them out of overtime and even takes a percentage of tip money if it's left on a credit card. He expects his workers to do 18 hour moving jobs and return to work the next day with no sleep. Would you trust all your most valuable possessions to be moved with a crew that is dog tired. He only cares about the almighty dollar and has no respect for his workers stay away!!!!! Floral park New York Author: Flushing, New York Moving Companies: Men on the move Floral park, New York

Jul 21 2017
Starbucks Corporation disgusting, low class, unprofessional, no style, an embarrassment, liars, selfish, greedy, don't care about disabled customers, was NOT concerned about the customer's needs, horrible, Toronto Ontario
are you a weirdo? Author: Los Angeles, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Corporation Toronto, Ontario

Jul 21 2017
Colonial Home Savings and Loan Making it impossible to pay online,by phone or even with a check. Bad customer service, terrible automated reply system that never answers your questions. Fort Worth Texas Nationwide Author: Caldwell, Idaho Brokerage Companies: Colonial Home Savings and Loan Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
givenbabies.us/Home.html http://givenbabies.us/avapupps.html Promised to deliver to my home puppy named Reese for $400.00 which included up-to-date shots, shipping, service to deliver Reese to my door next day. Jacksonville, Florida Author: CAMBRIDGE, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: givenbabies.us/Home.html Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Wendy Clark Jonathan Earl Christus Health The pay rate is $28.75 hourly and training pay is $20.48/hr, Monday-Friday, 50 hrs or less weekly. New York New York Author: Atlanta, Georgia Healthcare Centers: Wendy Clark New York

Jul 21 2017
Medical Services Group They call 2 or three times a day! I tell them I am not ever going to buy anything from them. They just hang up! So, so, so sick of it! Nationwide Author: New Milford, Connecticut Medical Supplies: Medical Services Group Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Lumanere-R-Soleil I ordered the free trial and received one eye serum bottle. The next day I received another box with an eye serum and a skin serum (which they charged my account for). I asked them to cancel me from their auto-ship program and yesterday I received yet another box! How do you get them to stop? Santa Ana .CA. 92799-4567 Internet Author: COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado Skin Care: Lumanere-R-Soleil Internet

Jul 21 2017
advanced cash express emailed me telling me they were filing an arrest warrent against me for a loan Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: advanced cash express

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Amer abdulla omar 4135 w indian school Furniture store fixing cars totaled from auction . Took car took money sold vehicle to someone else didnt pay for my job Phx az Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Amer abdulla omar Phoenix , Arizona

Jul 21 2017
Pure body elite Garnocia cambogia They offered me a free trial ,just have to pay for the shipping, and they charged me $90 for no reason at all Internet Internet Author: Havertown, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Pure body elite Internet

Jul 21 2017
Sussie Cream-Sussie Serum scam, signed up for a free trail and only pay $1.99 for shipping, next month sent me cream and charged my acct $150 and bribed me before they would give me a cancellation number California Internet Author: Cranston, Rhode Island Sales People: Sussie Cream-Sussie Serum Internet