Your Search | pay day loans

Nov 29 2016
Ray from Ultimate security force I went to look forba job at this place that i got from a news ad and basically got ripped off by being to i had to pay 200 dollers for a fireguard Test prep coarse which is insane then i paid the guy after taking the classes and still never received my certificate. Manhattan Author: Queens ny, New York Employers: Ray from Ultimate security force

Nov 29 2016
ProspectingPros.net. ReadyBid.net Stiffs employees on earned wages-Does not pay, total trainwreck San Diego Internet Author: La Jolla, California Internet Marketing Companies: ProspectingPros.net Internet

Nov 29 2016
LendUp San Fran., CA MisLeading with information they promise. Say one thing and I seem to be getting the other. Los Angeles Nationwide Author: los angeles, California Loans: LendUp San Fran., CA Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
National PDL Relief Justin TempletonJoelJJ Donahue DIDN'T PAY OFF MY LENDERS Olathe Kansas Author: Sorrento, Louisiana Credit & Debt Services: National PDL Relief Internet

Nov 29 2016
Truthfinder.com I used this service 1 time and canceled the same day yet they continue to charge my credit card Internet Author: North Salem, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Truthfinder.com Internet

Nov 29 2016
Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 DermaFi/Rejuven8/SAVESKIN/FACE CREAM/FF Ordered a sample of DermaFi on line, just had to pay S&H Also ordered Rejuven8 just pay S&H I was slammed with $89.31 + $87.47 a week later San Diego California Author: Oxford, Ohio Alternative Health: Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 DermaFi/Rejuven8/SAVESKIN/FACE CREAM/FF San Diego, California

Shake Pay Fu***** scam, I lost ALL my funds! Internet
Author: GLANTWYMYN, Financial Services: Shake Pay Internet

Nov 29 2016
Daybydaypills.com SCAM! These people are thieves and they WILL STEAL your money.They will answer every email and phone call until you pay them. After they take your money they will never respond to you again. make the same mistakes as others, do not trust this website. SCAM! THIEVES! They WILL STEAL your money! Internet Author: JohnsonTownsville, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Daybydaypills.com Internet

Nov 28 2016
Acceptance on Oct 15th to paid off my furniture I Financed $1099 that have to be pay off in 3 month you said no interest or nothing BUT buls*** after 3 months regardless what I had paid off you doble everything!!!for less than $200 Acceptance Now is company Tampa Florida Customer Service Author: Wesley , Florida Civil Rights Violators: Acceptance Now Tampa, Florida

Nov 28 2016
Advantage Window and Door Company Will not pay employees Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Work Place Bullies: Advantage Window and Door Company Columbus, Ohio

Nov 28 2016
J& F Investment Solutions Inc Total Scam, Advance Fee Loan, Non DIsclosure, Try to bully to get more $$ and Adds Fake Fees, Refusal to Refund RADNOR Pennsylvania Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Loans: J& F Investment Solutions Inc RADNOR, Pennsylvania

Nov 28 2016
UPS store 2697 William & Mary Damaged My Goods and don't want to Pay Cleveland Ohio Author: Cleveland , Ohio Shipping Companies: UPS store 2697 Cleveland , Ohio

Nov 28 2016
Cellogica This company sent me an email saying it was a survey from kohls which is a store I do shop in so I did the survey and it said I would pay shipping and get a free trial of their product. Then a few days later I was charged $129 and change and another 99 dollars and change so over 200$$ total.  Internet Author: Fort Benning , Georgia Health Spas: Cellogica Internet

Nov 28 2016
American Financing Michelle Awmillerisaiah guerrrero Horrible customer service & they refuse to send back my tax info as they said they would Nationwide Update Author: Long Beach, Mississippi Loans: Financial Services: American Financing Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Paramount Assets Management THEY WILL NOT PAY.....DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. Manassas Virginia
Author: Newport, Virginia Employment Services: Paramount Assets Management Manassas , Virginia

Nov 28 2016
,The Face Company (St. Peter's Missouri,  Kim Palmier United Laser Company in Clayton, but I was ripped off & had my money literally stolen from the St. Peter's Missouri location only receiving 2 treatments. They got $1200.00 in cash from me for treatments they promised would help with some issues but I needed to Talked me into services that I needed to pay cash for that they were going to provide next week & that next week I went & the doors were closed. St. Peters Missouri Author: St. Charles , Missouri Consumer Services: The Face Company (St. Peter's MO) Kim Palmier Missouri

Nov 28 2016
World Business Lenders WBL WBL added $100k to my payoff and lied about enormous fees! Jersey City New Jersey Helping Author: Knox, Indiana Loans: World Business Lenders Jersey City, New Jersey

Nov 27 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN He got me too I signed a contract for a fence and siding for my home in April with an estimated cost of 5,000.00 for both. Well it's now November and I had to pay my uncle to complete the fence last month. He started the job and left a mess in my yard. I had fence poles that were moving. Huge holes in my yard and they tried to install an old rusted fence. Lucky I was home when they brought it and I sent it right back. I spoke to Wayne several times and he assured me he would take care of it that he was under a lot of stress etc. He ran with my 3,500.00 and thought I was going to give him the rest before he finished. Seeking a lawyer as we speak. Highland IN Internet Author: Merrillville , Indiana Attorney Generals: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN Internet

Nov 27 2016
Skinenergize Eyetherapy They were selling eye cream on Facebook. It was a free trial to only pay s/h. I was supposed to cancel within 14 days, which I swear I did. I always put on calendar. They charged me and said I didn't cancel on time. I am very organized with these things and always cancel on time. There's no way I cancelled a month too late like they said. South Dakota Author: Rochester, New York Beauty Salons: Skinenergize South Dakota

Nov 27 2016
BARI builders LLC, Sobe Contractors These guys lie every single day . They don't work Thursday through Tuesday I don't show up for work even if they promised to going to show up to work . They install everything not according to plan and then have to convince the architect to change the plans to benefit them . It has taken me over 4 1/2 months to get one interior wall up at a commercial location And it's still not completed because they don't follow the planS. Run away from these guys Miramar Florida Florida Author: Miami Shores, Florida Builders & Contractors: BARI builders LLC Florida

Nov 27 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Nov 27 2016
Verizon Wirless couldn't pay my bill of 286.00 +/- told them how and when I could pay. no reply, then lots of calls, then the letter showing the bill was over 722.00 Franklin Tennessee Author: Halstead, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizen Franklin, Tennessee

Nov 27 2016
select student loan they are a bunch of frauds, I've even found one on linked in, Samantha Wolff. they took my money and I was unable to recover any of it. all the contact numbers I have doesn't work, I have several different people emails & several numbers. I really would like to find a way to get them locked up& my money back. I still had to fix my student loans and they have started trying to applying for credit cards & loans in my name Los Angeles California
Author: Shaw, Mississippi Colleges and Universities: select student loan Los Angeles, California

Nov 26 2016
State Farm car insurance State Farm insurance scam- won't pay you on claim! Pittsburgh, pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: State Farm car insurance Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
DJ Doran, Denis Doran DJ Doran will not pay freelancers Stephentown New York Author: New York , New York Travel Services: DJ Doran Stephentown, New York