Your Search | pay day loans

May 22 2016
 This company silver cloud finicial is a rip off. All information from them should be in plain sight. I don't know how they are able to triple the finance charges on these loans, but its a travisty. .and they need to be made responsible for not responding to their customers.Internet Author: Porter Ranch, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Silver cloud finicial Internet

May 21 2016
valley-dynamo Submitted work with out payment. Dallas Internet They did pay just a lttile late Author: Austin, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: valley-dynamo Internet

May 21 2016
JuvaCell Pro Skin Therapy/juvaCell Eye Therapy. Charge names: health *dermisglow Guilford CT and rly*dermarenu Westminster CA Did not inform me of the 14 day time frame so was charged for items I did not order Guilford. West inster CT. CA Author: St Paul, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: JuvaCell Pro Skin Therapy/juvaCell Eye Therapy Nationwide

Atmosphera Global Pay and hour fraud Tacoma Washington
Author: Tacoma, Washington Customer: Atmosphera Global Tacoma, Washington

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 21 2016
McKee Basements & Remodeling - Brian Scott Shook Has failed to pay a court mandated judgment for services provided Acworth GA Author: Cumming, Georgia Small Business Services: McKee Basements & Remodiling Internet

May 21 2016
Premier Cleaning Plus, Kevin Bryant, Yakisha WONT PAY THEIR STAFF!!! Southfield and Wixom, Michigan Michigan Author: Ludington, Michigan Cleaning Services: Premier Cleaning Plus Nationwide

May 20 2016
BrokerPriceOpinion.com and First Valuation BROKERPRICEOPINION.COM IS A FRAUD! WILL NOT PAY YOU.....IF YOU COME A CROSS THIS COMPANY, RUN!!!! Westminster Colorado Author: Birmingham, Alabama Realtors: BrokerPriceOpinion.com Westminster, Colorado

May 20 2016
Juvacell There was an advertisement to pay only $4.99 shipping charges to try a new face cream. After receiving the cream I noticed a $89.77 and $98.71 charge to my checking account. I did not sign up to receive any further orders. Internet Author: Gardnerville, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Juvacell Internet

May 19 2016
James Grosslight Killer cars Scam artist theif that hired me, had me pick up stolen cars that i didn't know were stolen. Then didn't pay me. Lillington North Carolina Author: Cary, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: James Grosslight Lillington, North Carolina

May 19 2016
Resume Genius.com .....John Cancelled the 14 day trial 2 hours after the trial time began and they refuse to refund money they took out of my account! I guess I was to risk being fired to call at the exact time! Wilmington Delaware Author: Scenery Hill, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Resume Genius.com Wilmington , Delaware

May 19 2016
First Guard Alarm All work, no pay Irvine Nationwide Author: Easton, Missouri Security Services: First Guard Alarm Nationwide

May 19 2016
Pearl-e-Whites Scam, Free Trial just pay $4.99 on shipping and handling but was charged $119.38 on checking account, Virginia Beach Virginia Author: El Prado, New Mexico Dental Services: Pearl-e-Whites Internet

May 19 2016
Bureau of Defaulters Agency Debt Collections Management, National Debt Settlement, Debt Collectors, they started off with an email, then they sent me even more emails Chicago,IL Toms River, NJ Internet Author: Deering, Alaska Loans: Bureau of Defaulters Agency Internet

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 19 2016
Bennathon Law Group Jeff Scott Saying that there was a law suite against me that I would need to fill out a case a file to track my case im not casue this is fraud I dont even have any loans. New York New York Author: Glenn Heights, Texas Collection Agencies: Bennathon Law Group New York, New York

May 19 2016
roy carter of fincen This person sent me a text about 2 weeks ago say , they received 3 allegations about outstanding loans for $672.. In the the next 48 hours a case will be registered against me and a warrent of arrest will be issue. They say text them back to resolved it. Nationwide Author: san pablo, California Unusual Rip-Off: roy carter of fincen Nationwide

May 19 2016
Wyotech long beach/Genisis lending Loans sold Long beach Nationwide Author: Alhambra, California Private Schools: Wyotech long beach/Genisis lending Nationwide

May 19 2016
Sophiaprom.com Absolute scam! Horrible site , takes your money and does not deliver what you pay for Internet Author: Plainville, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Sophiaprom.com Internet

May 19 2016
Avant Credit Does not return refunds from over payment Chicago Nationwide Author: Collinsville, Illinois Loans: Avant Credit Nationwide

May 18 2016
Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Bonniville Bank provo utah walmartmoneycard greendot bank card just lockwd me out from getting any of my money , i feel very used by Walmart for doing business and selling r his scam prepaid card. Walmart needs to be sued for disrespecting hard working tax paying citizens for scamming me out of my money. i checked the current transactions while i was at work and all the recording said was how my money was being debit carded out of my account $20.00 all day over a hundred dollars as well as other locations today..i need someone to please help spread the word about this scam. provo utah Nationwide Author: pleasantville, New Jersey Liquor & Wine Stores: Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Nationwide

May 18 2016
FNC Insurance agency Citi mortgage My husband died in January so i was making call to find out information on the account and was put off because iam not letting them take my payment from the account anymore I tried to ask what was the money for so I would know how to pay and what the payments whent, I was told rudely you'll have to ask citi mortgage I can't do that ask ing what was the 260 $ a month for u have to ask them so I did and they try to say they don't have anything to do about FNC what I just need to now where the money whent that's all still I was totally shut down still looking for it why won't they talk to me worried widow Nationwide Author: Eads, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: FNC Insurance agency Internet

May 18 2016
Simple Finance They agreed to finance 1200, I paid 900 after 90 days. Because i called to pay of 15 days after they now want to charge 1500. Do not use them. They will rip you off. Midvale Utah Author: Saint charles, Missouri Financial Services: Simple Finance

May 18 2016
ACS Inc. attorney general I will be served papers if I do not pay $250.00 today. on internet Internet Author: Onsted, Michigan Cash Services: ACS Inc. Internet

May 18 2016
E3 IT Solutiions RICHARD | 310 966 7333 | 213-347-9450 | Info@e3itsolutions.com BEWARE OF THIS A*******!! RICHARD | E3 IT SOLUTIONS | PHONE NUMBER: show contact info I WORK ON A PROJECT FOR HIM & HE NEVER PAY ME!!! THE FIRST COUPLE SMALL PROJECTS, THE CUSTOMER PAY ME DIRECT. UNTIL THE LAST PROJECT AT 5777 WEST CENTURY BLVD. LAX.. HE SAID THE CUSTOMER WROTE THE WHOLE JOB AMOUNT DIRECT TO HIM. THEREFORE, HE SAID HE WILL PAY ME VIA PAYPAL... I WAITED & WAITED, THIS f**kER RICHARD FROM E3 IT SOLUTIONS IGNORED MY CALL, TEXT & EMAIL. HE OWED ME $350 DONT BELIEVE ME? GOOGLE HIS NAME & COMPANY..... YOU WILL FIND NOTHING ABOUT HIM NOR HIS COMPANY... Beverly Hills California Author: North Hollywood, California Computer Programmers: E3 IT Solutiions Internet