PAY DAY LOANS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: pay day loans
There may be more specific results for "pay day loans"
For more specific results for "pay day loans"
Showing 26-50 of 157,155 Found Reports For more specific results for "pay day loans"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Allen Pierce They are soo wrong. Scammed me to help modify my mortgage. Had me pay by cashiers check/money order $900.00 of 4 payments before i would get complete info on my modification. Has all my bank acct/taxes info. Claremont California Author: North St. Paul, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: Allen Pierce Claremont, California

Aug 17 2017
AlluraSerum-Alusive Cream I am 57 years old and watched the video of the skin cream products so decided to try the trial offer for $4.95. The same day I had 4 differnt charges taken out of my account. 14 days later I had 2 more charges out of my account. All together totalling over $204 Fountain Valley Nationwide Author: Globe, Arizona Skin Care: AlluraSerum-Alusive Cream Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Embrace Home Loans Steven Zimmerman Dishonest, unauthorized search of my privacy Middletown Rhode Island Author: Lauderhll, Florida Loans: Embrace Home Loans Middletown, Rhode Island

Aug 17 2017
blissfuleyes Bey*blissfuleyes667-4010101 Nj I ordered free face cream just pay shipping of $1.95 get charged $94.68 for eye cream I never ordered Internet Author: San Francisco, California Internet Fraud: blissfuleyes Internet

Aug 17 2017
Dunham and Jones During consultation spoke with one lawyer never was told who lawyer was going to be. First day of court was told a lawyer would be there to represent me. Courtney approaches me with a pass for the defense paper which I signed because in her words she didn't feel confident laying the facts down right away to the DA. To make a long story short we passed 5 times! They never called me with any good news .  Fort Worth Texas Author: Grapevine, Texas Legal Services: Dunham and Jones Fort Worth , Texas

Aug 17 2017
Easy Way Financials Inc. Easyway Financials Inc.1521 Concord Pike ,US 202, Suite 301 Wilmington, Delaware 19803Call: 302-966-9137 support@ewayfinancials.com They pose as a loan company to steal Identities. Wilimington DE Delawre Author: Alexandria, Virginia Loans: Easy Way Financials Inc.

Aug 17 2017
neulift skin cream neulift eye serum Scam - do not even consider the 14 day trial - 2 charges of $94.90 & $91.90 on CC Fountain Valley California Author: Henderson, Nevada Skin Care: neulift skin cream Fountain Valley, California

Aug 17 2017
Speedy Cash Loan Corporation Sam Wilson from Speedy Cash Loan Text saying: your loan has been approved for 10,000. Loan Approval Number is WQR1102 so giveus a call no upfront fees required Internet Author: San Diego, California Loans: Speedy Cash Loan Corporation Internet

Aug 17 2017
Vividermix Skin Care products llc basically took a servy because i won a so called $50 amazon gift all i had to pay was shipping. They just charged me $89.95 clearwater florida
Author: New York Customer: Vividermix Skin Care products llc Internet

Aug 17 2017
Okinus financial Okinus ripped me off Pelham Georgia You had plenty of time to correct the error Author: Georgia Appliances: Okinus financial Pelham, Georgia

Aug 17 2017
CrazyVegasCasino Ripoff! takes your money - you win they WILL NOT PAY nor reply to inquiries The entire company is a crooked scam and should be thrown off the ewb! God Knows@ The internet Internet Author: bay, California Casinos & Cardrooms: CrazyVegasCasino Internet

Aug 17 2017
Leslie Canada @medivaper Stole My Money United states Internet Honesty Author: houston, Texas Clubs & Organizations: Leslie Canada @medivaper Internet

Aug 17 2017
Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money (in excess of six figures) after we fired him in April 2016. Conroe Texas Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money ,$94,000, after we fired him in April 2017. Conroe Texas Author: Walton, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: Covey Creek Builders Conroe, Texas

Aug 17 2017
HouseDataOnline.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HomeDataOnline.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HouseDataOnline.com provides high quality property history reports to help you make an informed decision before purchasing a property. We're dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HouseDataOnline.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HouseDataOnline.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HouseDataOnline.com made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HouseDataOnline.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HouseDataOnline.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HouseDataOnline.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HouseDataOnline.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Montgomery, Alabama

Aug 17 2017
Sorensen mayflower Melbourne fl Horrible customer service - refused to discuss damages or pay for them Melbourne Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Moving Companies: Sorensen mayflower Melbourne fl Melbourne, Florida

Aug 17 2017
Color by Pascale I ordered what was to be a promotional item and only needed to pay the shipping and handling. Ru Ruston,La71270 Author: San Jacinto, California On-Line Business: Color by Pascale Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Parisian Secret tryparisiansecret.com agreed to try product for the price of shipping but then company billed shipping before it was sent, sent trail and billed for it as well as billed the next month also. PO Box 23911 Saint Petersburg FL 33742 Internet #ParisianGlowisaScam Author: Carlsbad, California Skin Care: Parisian Secret Internet

Aug 17 2017
Seekverify.com They tricked me of saying a free trial for 1$ and checking my account it ended up to 14.95 cents the same day and time a signed up . Internet Author: Killeen, Texas Websites: Seekverify.com Internet

Aug 17 2017
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Los Angeles, California

Aug 17 2017
Enchanted Garcinia Enchanted cleanse 14 day free trail. If you don't call they send you the product forever. Two bottles. at $91.19 each! Florida Author: Miami, Florida Weightloss Programs: Enchanted garcinia Florida

Aug 17 2017
Reproductions Art reproductionsart.com bad quality paintings rude customer support Paris France Nationwide Fake Report as Usual Author: Los Angeles, California Art Gallery: Reproductions Art Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
PaintingsPal Studio paintingspal.com NO 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Shenzhen, China Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Art Gallery: PaintingsPal Studio Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
DAR WATERFRONT DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES I did not buy anything from Brio Day and night Serum. I saw the advert online that they are giving free sample just the shipping fee is what you are supposed to pay. I am not owing this company any money. I couldn't use the products because it burnt my skin in my first trial. SHERMAN OAKS CALIFORNIA Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Beauty Products: DAR WATERFRONT SHERMAN OAX,

Aug 16 2017
allumineye/ and allumineye I was looking at my bank statement and I notice that there was a charge for 86.95 and one for 8995 so I looked up the numbers and called them back and they gave a different number for each one .Then i talk to this lady I forgot to get her name, She said I could not get my money back due that the trial was over I told her I didnt realize that there was 14 day trial amd I wanted my money back she said no, she kept on trying to get me a 35& of if i still wanted to get more and I told her no, i just wanted my money back she was very rude with me and I told her that I was going to call someone about this product she said go ahead they wont do anything about it. I told her this product wasn't that great and should not of cost that much I am so angry with the way she treated me I still should get something back. california and nevada i know that isnt a city Nevada Author: forest grove, Oregon Eye Care: allumineye/ and allumineye california also, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
derma renue Was told I was receiving a free trial and all I needed to do was pay the shipping. Nevada Internet Author: Martinez, California Skin Care: derma renue Internet