Your Search | pay pal

Jul 12 2014
aiy property took my check and processed it early when the date on the was the third month and due to them doing so my account was overdrawn 72.00 and demand I pay on the first when I have always paid on the thrird of every month for the past 4 years. I am a retired vet and currantly recieving SSecurity and on a fixed income. I am going to deducted 72.00 off the rent for next month lakewood Ohio Author: lakewood, Ohio Internet: aiy property lakewood, Ohio

Jul 12 2014
Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Nancy Stiffen A rating with the Better Business Bureau which is mentioned in the newspaper ad, Necessary to get things rolling because of the upcoming July 4th holiday, must leave a $200. deposit with balance due at photo shoot. After reviewing photos was told we needed to pay an additional 300. for finished cards, which will be sent out, 2 cards to each agent, plus one for Nancy and one for us. After numerous calls to view the finished photos and no return call I became allerted and looked her up on the BBB and found numerous complaints from years past but used the same sales pressure that was used on me. Tampa Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Tampa, Florida

Jul 12 2014
Riteway auto Jason and mike They both are rude first I was shopping for a new car Jason got me in a 02 Ford Explorer that had electric problems vehicle ran but started shutting off on me whyll drivingso I called Jason lied and told me that the vehicle didn't have any problems so once I was told that the vehicle wasn't suppose to be sold at all the Ford dealer said I called riteway asap I talked to Mike and Jason to let them know the problem I was cussed out for nothing I ask them could they put me in another vehicle they said no I had for vehicle for over a year I pay a note on it bi week it's not fair that I pay 200 a month on a vehicle that don't run 600 is to much for a 02 Ford Explorer anyway Jason told me that it's nothing he can do so I said how you can't he lied the whole time about everything vehicle don't run and I'm out of money Nationwide Author: detroit, Michigan Auto Dealers: Riteway auto Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
pay less auto sales payless auto sales sold me a cadillac with a bad head gasket and hid the problem sullivan Missouri
Author: bourbon, Missouri Auto Dealers: pay less auto sales sullivan, Missouri

Jul 11 2014
Magnolias Academics and Sdid not k employeesports John Anthony Marsh He did not pay employees. Duluth Georgia Author: Loganville, Georgia Education & Learning Centers: magnolias academics and sports Duluth, Georgia

Jul 11 2014
The Hauser Group Hausernet Decoy David Hauser I enter mail received by them on the internet. I have not been paid since Dec. 2013. I emailed David Hauser and other people in the company and no one has responded. They never pay at all until I threaten them. I believe they should be reported to the Better Business Bureau and should be forced to pay their decoys monthly as they have promised many times. east meadow New York Author: bayside, New York Employers: The Hauser Group east meadow, New York

Jul 11 2014
MyLife Network Will not pay invoices for services rendered! Tampa Florida Author: Garland, Texas Work at Home: MyLife Network Tampa, Florida

Jul 11 2014
richgoptr.com wont pay Internet Author: Ft worth, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: richgoptr.com Internet

Jul 11 2014
vydox xodyV vydox makes you feel funny without results. $89.00 you pay. you buy martinez Georgia Author: carthage, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: vydox xodyV martinez, Georgia

Jul 11 2014
Bella Labs I was of the understanding that I was ordering a FREE TRIAL SAMPLE I read through the website and found no mention of any return policy or need to cancel. I did not see any reference to the fact that more would be shipped and billed. I have been billed $87.93 twice! I have NOT received and more product. I did call and their agent tried to sell me more or at very least keep what I had and pay charge!!!! I have been through this before just recently and now know I will go directly to my back to dispute charges and they will take the appropriate action. Del Mar Nationwide Author: Milton, Delaware Beauty Salons: Bella Labs Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
B2B Demand/Scimedico Miguel Bermeo Sara Tamargo Scam THEY DO NOT PAY AND IGNORE YOUR CALLS West Orange New Jersey Author: Rochester, New York Advertising Agencies: B2B Demand/Scimedico West Orange, New Jersey

Jul 11 2014
Second Chance-Tom Wallace and Mr. Diaz Pay now or lose license Internet Author: Hickory, North Carolina Lawyers: Second Chance-Tom Wallace and Mr. Diaz Internet

Jul 10 2014
Star-Advertising.com Aka Staredition.com Aka Mobidea.com Sent internet traffic / surfers to thier advertising program and they refused to pay for it Lisbon, Portugal Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Advertising Agencies: Star-Advertising Internet

Jul 10 2014
Valuation Vision BPO Company DOES NOT PAY FOR WORK COMPLETED FOR THEM Carlsbad CA CA Author: Napa, California Realtors: Valuation Vision Carlsbad CA , Select State/Province

Jul 10 2014
CAPITAL GROUND CONSTRUCTION SERVICE DIDNT PAY FOR MY SERVICES MERRIMAC Wisconsin Author: HYATTSVILLE, Maryland Builders & Contractors: CAPITAL GROUND CONSTRUCTION SERVICE MERRIMAC, Wisconsin

Jul 10 2014
DTG Denis I saw what this trucking company did to people and did the same with me , so have 80000 to pay to leasing company plz I really need help. if someone lawyer can read this. this company is ruinning Can mississauga, Internet Author: Ottawa, Auto Dealers: DTG Internet

Jul 10 2014
Xtreme Xperience SCAM pay extra for insurance or you don't get to drive internet only Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Auto Rentals: Xtreme Xperience Internet

Jul 10 2014
InterFace Talent LLC Also in Atlanta GA as I. Talent and Maryland and New Jersey under Inter FACE Talent InterFACE Talent refuses to pay employees. East Brunswick , N.J. Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: InterFace Talent LLC Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
escortcaller.org godaddy.comProxy, LLC, backgroundcheck.org, 444mediacorp/GH.aspx?_act=paid,http://www.goodhire.com/GH.aspx?_act=paid escortcaller.org, is a scam, ran by godaddy.com in Russia, internet bullying individuals by collecting phone numbers of innocent individuals and blackmailing them to pay $500 to take number off their site Scottsdale Arizona Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Work Place Bullies: escortcaller.org Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 10 2014
Epic Photo Tours Herb Leventon Did not honor a contract, did not pay for services rendered Danbury Connecticut
Author: Rancho Santa Margarita, California Travel Services: Epic Photo Tours Danbury, Connecticut

Jul 10 2014
Stazz1 Logistics Mike Stazzone Stazzone doesn't want to Pay me for driving his ratty old truck Delaware Ohio Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Trucking Companies: Stazz1 Logistics Delaware, Ohio

Jul 10 2014
Penske Cadillac Buick GMC Southbay I told him I would gladly pay $125.00 more not to do business with a dealership that over charges their customers Torrance California Author: California Auto Repair Service: Penske Cadillac Buick GMC Southbay Torrance, California

23, Report #1141929

Jul 10 2014
carpet masters & more Failed to pay me for work preformed which caused me to lien properties. Fraser Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan Carpet & Tile Stores: carpet masters & more Fraser, Michigan

Jul 10 2014
Northwest Companies Gregg Tigani President, Randy Ream CEO Break their own contract and won't pay contractors for hard work! Indian Trail North Carolina Author: League City, Texas Property Management: Northwest Companies Indian Trail, North Carolina

Jul 10 2014
Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc. JM&A Group Crappy Automotive Warranties, Failure to Pay Valid Claims, Requiring Excessive Dealer Visits. Deerfield Beach, Florida
Author: Surprise, Arizona Auto Warranty: Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc. Deerfield Beach, Florida