PAY PAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: pay pal
There may be more specific results for "pay pal"
For more specific results for "pay pal"
Showing 26-50 of 34,408 Found Reports For more specific results for "pay pal"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
William F. Schmude Bill Schmude Big Schmude Did not pay for work performed at his rental home, 2717 Ackley, Westland MI 48186 Canton Michigan Author: Waterford, Michigan Electrical Services: William F. Schmude Canton, Michigan

Jul 25 2017
Colonial Penn life, I work for ford motor company, I pay this company for a short term disability policy in the event I cannot work ,it is a 3 month limit for 2500 a month, New york Nationwide Author: copiague, New York Alternative Health: Colonial Penn life Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Paramount Rarities Jason Stark Solicited gold coins under pretense of buying or trading. Did not return coins or pay or trade Shipley New York Author: Fredericksburg, Texas Investment Brokers: Paramount Rarities Shipley, New York

Jul 25 2017
Loretto Equipment K-Bid The coins I purchased as a full set had 5 in the set that were not the dates shown. I called and got nothing good for a response. I drove over 120 miles to pay and pick them up, guess I should have checked them all before leaving. Loretto Minnesota Author: New Prague, Minnesota Liars: Loretto Equipment K-Bid Loretto, Minnesota

Jul 25 2017
Royal air They added stupid stuff to the report to my my home warranty company and expected me to pay because my warranty is not going to pay for things that is not needed. So now my warranty company will not send other ac person out because they said they would do the job without asking if I was ok with all the extras but now they have me. I have to pay or I don't get service and my Warren company wont send out another. So in All they add crap to your bill you don't need. Cypress Houston Author: Willis, Texas Home Improvements: Royal air Internet

Jul 25 2017
Source One 360 Source One 360 will not pay for IT services provided at Outback Steakhouse! Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Jul 25 2017
LashSerum https://lashrejuv.com/offer/rejuv4/ horrible company. I got an allergic reaction and threw it away - called to return it and they will only return it if you PAY 29.95. I already spent $50 on a doctor visit and $20 on eye drops!! I threw it away because I was afraid my kids would get a hold of it. Eagle Idaho Author: Long Beach, New York Internet Fraud: LashSerum Eagle, Idaho

Jul 25 2017
Ibex Tumbler I paid shipping for a cup that was in an ad as free. 2 weeks later the company charged an additional $43.13 without authorization. When I called them, they told me that I agreed to this in the original order. I was offered a discount on the charge or a second cup for free, or I can pay to return the cup at my own expense and they will refund $39.95, so i would still have paid $15 for nothing. Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Bed & Bath: Ibex Tumbler Internet

Jul 25 2017
Martins Classic Cars Pay and he does not repair your car RIP OFF Westfield Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Martins Classic Cars Westfield, Indiana

Jul 25 2017
DREAMYAURA JULLEN Purchase a Free trial offer pay only $4.95 shipping and a month later got charged $89.75 for the product and they dont want to reverse charges, because that is the cost of the tiny, useless product ? UTAH Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: DREAMYAURA Internet

Jul 25 2017
NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ NUWAY billed under QFL ADVANCED EYE 800-537-3267 04 908-791-0099 PURCHARSED A EYE CREAM FOR 6.95 SHIPPING - IMMEDIATELY GOT A EMAIL ADDING ADDITIONAL ITEMS- CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO STOP PAY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE END AS NOTHING FURTHER WAS ORDERED - JUST GOT 2 CHARGES ON MY NEW STATEMENT 95.99 & 94.99 FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER - I CALLED THEY CLAIM THEY SHIPPED PRODUCTS TO ME WHICH WAS A TOTAL LIE - THEY SAID WE'LL GIVE YOU HALF THE MONEY BACK I SAID WHY WOULD I AGREE TO THIS WHEN YOU STOLE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER FOR THIS UNAUTHORIZED USE- I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY THEY ARE DISPUTING AND FREEZING ANY FURTHER CHARGES FROM THIS COMPANY - NOW IT'S A WAITING GAME WILL BE CONTACTING THE MEDIA SHORTLY SOUTH PLAINFIELD New Jersey Author: berlin, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ SOUTH PLAINFIELD , New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
Viking Managment client services I was contacted by someone from Viking managment stating they were taking over solid ground clients the person who I spoke to name was Anothny on Febuary 27th 2017 I was told they would be taking over the two companies that I was making payments to pay off my my two loans . I made monthly payments to Viking managements they took monies out of my account each month . I recieved a refund check from solid ground financial Viking managment took those monies also . One day I found out Viking managment was shut down I was left wondering what to do and where did my money I had paid to them went to? I recieved a letter from one of the creditors Viking managment was suppose to paying it stated that my account was gonna be charged off. So where do I go from here feel like I'm at a lost and all my hard earned money is lost. Internet Author: Rialto, California Credit & Debt Services: Viking Managment client services Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Software 888-769-3 Sheffield Vilohouse I was downloading iTunes, and it showed an offer if I pay 16 dollars I get three years of free downloads. And than I check my back account and it charged me 88 dollars Internet Author: San Diego, California Internet: Software 888-769-3 Sheffield Vilohouse Internet

Jul 25 2017
Bella Essence Eye Cream or Nuvajen/Core Face/Eye Creams false advertise product as free sample just pay shipping which you do but then they out of nowhere report to collection agency for a past due bill of $99.01! Never received anything but sample! Info commercial no contact information Internet Author: CEDAR PARK, Texas Skin Care: Bella Essence Eye Cream Internet

Jul 25 2017
ACCC Insurance I filed a claim almost 3 months ago because their insured rear ended my car. At first they said they would pay my claim since the other driver admitted his fault. After almost three months, they have not paid me. I have called them numerous times but they don't return my calls. Now they said my car damages are not related to the incident! I will now have to file a claim with my own insurance because it's been so frustrating to get the just coompensation I deserve. I cannot believe how this company is allowed to conduct business by the insurance commission. Houston Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: ACCC Insurance Texas

Jul 25 2017
Allure RX Perfect Skin Says free and only pay $5.95 shipping-- Charged me $200 and automatic renewal monthly for same! St. Petersburg Florida Author: Oxford, Georgia Skin Care: Allure RX St. Petersburg, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Bank of America HSA accounts Failure to pay filed claims doesnt appear Internet Author: Eastport, Michigan Health Insurance: Bank of America HSA accounts Internet

Jul 25 2017
JNP Technologies Sdn Bhd Farid Ismail Farid Ismail, Luupa, Luupa Labs Farid Ismail Scam Artist. Hires company's to conduct work for them and then refuses to pay Selangor Darul Ehsan. Internet
Author: Delaware Computer Service & Repair: JNP Technologies Sdn Bhd Farid Ismail Internet

Jul 25 2017
canadatrips.eu/evisa Canada Travel misleading site you pay 99 USDollar for a VISA costing 7 Canadian dollars Internet Author: Delden, Alabama Travel Services: canadatrips.eu/evisa Internet

Jul 25 2017
The VIR group Alastair Powell Unethical. Deletes negative reviews. Does not report income collected for rental properties. Does not pay owners when they complain he sues them. There are about 60 seniors ripped off by them Fruitland park Florida Author: The villages, Florida Attorney Generals: The VIR group Alastair Powell Fruitland park, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Immersive experiential Matt Fannon Most unprofessional most unorganized and don't pay bills. Under major lawsuits for theft Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: Talent, Oregon Event Planners & Sites: Immersive experiential Matt Fannon Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Paravex enduro test Health spar Was told I won a $200 prize and was to chose from different items and only pay the shipping of $4.something with no mention of auto shipping phoenix Arizona Author: Hilo, Hawaii Drug Manufacturers: Paravex phoenix, Arizona

Jul 24 2017
playa Del Sol Playa ,playadelsolgrand time share scammers and threathening to make you pay PVR Internet Author: calgary, Alabama Resorts: playa Del Sol Internet

Jul 24 2017
AGERO/MERCURY INSURANCE/ALLIED/A-1 TOWING AGERO;MERCURY AUTO INSURANCE;CALIFORNIA AUTO INSURANCE;NATIONWIDE;ALLIED;A-1 TOWING (SAN BERNARDINO) COMPANIES FAIL TO PROTECT THE LIFE;PROPERTY AND SAFETY OF CLIENTS AND PAY FOR DAMAGES NATIONWIDE Nationwide
Author: DIAMOND BAR, California Road Rage: AGERO/MERCURY INSURANCE/ALLIED/A-1 TOWING Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Coal cosmetics the offer was for pay only for shipping on these anti aging creams. I was ok with that but the following month I recieved a box with even more product that i did not order. then to be billed over $80 per container and there were 2. st. petersburg Florida Author: Gilbert, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: coal cosmetics st. petersburg, Florida