PAY PAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: pay pal
There may be more reports for "pay pal"
For more results perform a general search for "pay pal"
Showing 26-50 of 33,633 Found Reports For more specific results for "pay pal"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 19 2017
Essential Retail Services Pacific Air Conditioning They'll bury you in work and never pay you Roseville California Author: California Maintenance Companies: Essential Retail Services Roseville , California

Mar 19 2017
Easypay Duvera Financed furniture at a 90 days pay off Los Angeles California Internet First Of All... Author: Hawthorne, California Loans: Easypay Internet

Mar 18 2017
Pay pal and Limkshe I returned items that were damaged and looked nothing like the images on internet. I purchased these items on linkshe.com thru my PayPal account. Linkshe is based in China and I was asked to return items to china and I paid 50.00 usd to ship items back and China doesn't use tracking numbers and PayPal said they have no record of the items being received from link she and denied my appeal. PayPal says they protect the. Just from fraudulent unethical places of business and I was. under the protection with PayPal. Linkshe-Shanghai China PayPal Omaha Nebraska Internet Author: North pole, Alaska Consumer Services: Pay pal and Limkshe Internet

Mar 18 2017
Revive face cream Amway clear Tallanstown I was asked 2 try sample for free just pay shipping around 8.00 now my account charged 154.00 Internet Internet Author: Glenwood, New Brunswick Skin Care: Revive face cream Internet

Mar 17 2017
Sandra Torres AKA Sandra Ruvalcaba She and her colleague promised to get my loan funded if I pay an advance fee of $645 sent to her directly to her banking details Turlock California
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Financial Services: Sandra Torres Turlock, California

Mar 17 2017
National Home Creators Robert Covey Home contractor. Did not pay subcontractor. Now I'm being sued by subcontractor for his failure to pay Katy Texas Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: National Home Creators Katy, Texas

Mar 17 2017
Lux International looked at the site they had for blackhead remover and then received the product i never bought and now ow CAD 49.85. should i pay this?they are threatening court. Postboks 1158 DK-5100 Odense C Denmark Internet Author: winnipeg, Manitoba Skin Care: Lux International Internet

Mar 16 2017
Discount Chiavari Chairs Quick Ship Banquet chairs1stackablechairs.com chiavarichairca.tumblr.com Chiavari Chairs Direct I pay him for the chairs end he never dliver the chairs end never return the money all adressies are incorect and no one there Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Discount Chiavari Chairs Internet

Mar 16 2017
Woodmaster Millwork LLC Do not staff for Woodmaster Millwork LLC - They are refusing to pay on services rendered Palmetto Florida Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Employment Services: Woodmaster Millwork LLC Palmetto, Florida

Mar 16 2017
The Memory Company Charles D. Sizemore, C.E.O Complete Thief - Con & Dishonest - Dont Do Business With This Company - You Were Warned Phenix City Alabama Mike long selfish greedy insurance company auto owners refused to even pay an extra $1,000 we was suing for $5,000 but they would only pay $3,000 I will never have another riding lawn mower Author: New York Sporting-good Manufactures: The Memory Company Phenix City, Alabama

36, Report #1362059

Mar 15 2017
listreports.com Wessal Khader Company does not pay employees com or MLS & REALTOR.COM FOR STOLEN DATA Orange Nationwide Author: Orange, California Internet Marketing Companies: listreports.com Nationwide

37, Report #1361976

Mar 15 2017
Vista National LLC Refuses to Pay their Signing Agents Brentwood California Author: Orofino, Idaho Legal Services: Vista National LLC Brentwood, California

38, Report #1361966

Mar 15 2017
youth renew Ivanka Trump Cream I was offered on line a trial sample of Ivanka Trumps Youth Renew Skin Cream with a charge for postage only. When this was ordered it was suggested that I also order a trial of Ivanka Trump YouthRenew Eye Cream. It was suggested that the creams be used for 30 days. On my next credit card bill there were charges of $85.95 and $89.95 for these products. I immediately called the number given to cancel the order. They said I was one day too late - that I must cancel within 14 days or else pay the full price; I said I received the order on Feb. 2 and cancelled on Feb 10. -- only 8 days. They said the 14 days started with the order date of Jan. 27. WHAT KIND OF A COMPANY TREATS PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS? THEY MUST BE DESPERATE FOR SALES AND NEED TO CON PEOPLE INTO ORDERING. I WOULD ADVISE ANY ONE VIEWING THEIR AD TO RUN THE OTHER WAY. I WONDER IF THE TRUMP NAME HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEIR DISHONESTY!. Internet Really?? Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: youth renew Internet

39, Report #1361952

Mar 15 2017
CELL GICA I clicked onto them I was on Sam's Clubesite. They were offering free face and eye creme.I only pay $4.95 shipping. Month later get more in mail. Chatsworth California Author: Ponce de Leon, Florida Bait-and-Switch: CELL GICA Chatsworth, California

40, Report #1361934

Mar 15 2017
Go airlink NYC You pay..you get email confirmation...you get no service!! NYC NYC Author: Mills river, North Carolina Taxi & Limousine Services: Go airline Internet

41, Report #1361923

Mar 15 2017
Ace loan Jonathan McNichols Sr Officer United States Federal Management Ace sent via email that they have a court order to have me arrested and my wages garnished unless I pay off a loan I know I do not have with Ace. Internet Author: Saint Petersburg , Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Ace loan Internet

Mar 15 2017
A. R. Building Company Doesn't Pay Sick Employees PTO!!! Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Akron, Ohio Property Management: A. R Building Company Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Mar 14 2017
Liz Gaspari Athletic Elite 10 DOES NOT PAY EMPLOYEES, RIPS PEOPLE OFF WITH EXPIRED PRODUCTS AND IS ON HEAVY STEROIDS jackson New Jersey Author: Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Liz Gaspari jackson, New Jersey

Mar 14 2017
Pixelcampaigns Samantha Marie Fritsch (the owner) Refused to pay my services and doesn't answer mails and messages Nordring, Bavaria Nationwide
Author: Abidjan, Translators: Pixelcampaigns Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
KC ENTERPRISES CESEAR COELLAR, CAMILA COELLAR DOES NOT PAY DRIVERS, LIES TO DRIVERS AND STAFF, BOUNCED CHECKS!! HORRIBLE PLACE TO WORK Yorkville Illinois Author: Yorkville, Illinois Trucking Companies: KC ENTERPRISES Yorkville, Illinois

Mar 14 2017
Senry Marketing They refuse to pay for my work Plano Texas Assignment Guidelines Not Followed Author: Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Senry Marketing Plano, Texas

Mar 14 2017
Joshua Johnston bGive Joshua and his Dad and Mom Rented my property for SXSW and didn't pay $10,000 agreed on. Austin, Texas Austin, Texas Author: Azle, Texas Event Planners & Sites: Joshua Johnston TX

Mar 14 2017
Joe whatley Whatley roofing Joe called me to a house and walked the job with me. He asked for box gutter specifically, so i gave him a sample. He approved it with the homeowner then we installed. When it came time to pay he just didnt answer his phone. Plano Texas Author: Mesquite, Texas Small Business Services: Joe whatley Plano, Texas

Mar 14 2017
A fair estimate Mark horvath He did not pay 1700 dollars for some contracting work that me and my guys did for him for three days Mckinney Texas Author: Mesquite, Texas Builders & Contractors: A fair estimate Mckinney, Texas

Mar 13 2017
AMS American municipal services Thank goodness my neighbors are smart and web savvy Being in my 60's and uninformed I was literally telling my neighbors buy cause I was going to jail being on a fixed income and not guilty of anything I cannot pay 253 dollars escpecially for something I didn't do. Carrollton Internet Author: Springfeild , Louisiana Correctional Facilities / Jail: AMS American municipal services Internet