PAY PAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: pay pal
There may be more specific results for "pay pal"
For more specific results for "pay pal"
Showing 26-50 of 33,891 Found Reports For more specific results for "pay pal"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 16 2017
Fabian Cole sent a text from 415-200-2149 with subj: legal charges notification that I defrauded them and that I needed to get an attorney and they would contact my employer if I didn't make arrangements to pay the money back, I would pay for court cost, legal proceedings etc etc Internet Author: Roanoke, Virginia Wanted Criminals: Fabian Cole

May 15 2017
Platinum XWL Garcinia Cambogia Free Sample just pay shipping.... YEAH RIGHT! Internet Author: Milton, Vermont Weightloss Programs: Platinum XWL Garcinia Cambogia Internet

May 15 2017
Lory Toon Fails to pay bills Deland Florida Author: Deland, Florida Landscape Companies: Lory Toon

May 15 2017
City of garland utilities Made me pay another persons bill before i could switch it in my name Garland Texas Author: Garland, Texas Utility Companies: City of garland utilities Garland, Texas

May 15 2017
Abeer Kizy, Cheetah 1 Express KT2, LLC Dishonest employer, cheats drivers out of their earnings, refuses to pay earned income in a timely manner, falsely accuses drivers of not returning phone cords, refuses to pay driver in excess of 45 days after seperation from employment Madison Heights Michigan Author: Sterling Heights, Michigan Trucking Companies: Abeer Kizy, Cheetah 1 Express Madison Heights, Michigan

May 15 2017
Advertize On Your Car Company offered to pay to advertize on my car, then asked money to start program. During the initial call and as soon as I pointed this out, representative hanged up on me swiftly. Obviously a SCAM. Nationwide
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Advertize On Your Car Nationwide

May 15 2017
LUX INTERNATIONAL DENMARK ORDR NO. LXUS61503777. I just entered my email address but did not complete the order. Based on this they have already shipped the products and expecting me to pay cash on delivery. Denmark Denmark
Author: SINGAPORE, California Beauty Products: LUX INTERNATIONAL DENMARK Internet

May 15 2017
Rocket Fuel / paradigmpartners-inc.com / Ted A. Bump Davies, Jr. Misled me to pay them $6,000.00 Eden Prairie ,Minnesota Author: Loveland, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: Rocket Fuel Internet

May 14 2017
Allied Dispatch Solutions ADS Been a provider for 6 months not one pay check yet Apple valley Nationwide Author: apple valley, Minnesota Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solutions Nationwide

May 14 2017
Roy Parks III Ray Harvey, Digital Paradise Photography, Sapphire Photography, Strictly Video/MDK productions, Avril Photography, Sapphire Films Failed to pay for work Milford,  -Last known, Michigan Author: Roseville, Michigan Media: Roy Parks III Internet

May 14 2017
USA Benefits,l They kept calling me but when I call back no answer so when I finally answered they said I can pay them and I would receive a $100.00 Walmart gift card and they charged my credit card and I never received anything Virginia Beach Virginia Author: N. Las Vegas , Nevada Liars: USA Benefits Virginia Beach, Virginia

May 14 2017
expatssocial.com Gulf SinglesKSA SinglesExpat Singles Dating you pay membership and there are no real members, the site registers you in other sites and so on Internet Author: Khobar, Alabama Social Services: expatssocial.com Internet

May 14 2017
US-I-T-Healthy Garcinia Cambogia Pro Healthy Garcinia Cambogia ProHealthy Vital Cleanse Pro send trial offer you pay shipping 4.95 2 weeks later charge 90$ to your visa, wont refund if you open item savana Georgia Author: NEWPORT NEWS, Virginia Weightloss Programs: US-I-T-Healthy Garcinia Cambogia Pro savana, Georgia

May 13 2017
somaticlearning.com, Risa F Kaparo, Somatic Learning Non Profit Fraud, does not pay freelancers Kailua-Kona Hawaii
Author: California Alternative Health: somaticlearning.com Kailua-Kona, Hawaii

May 13 2017
Global Payments Global stl Open Edge Pay Pros stole money from my bank account and refused to close my account when I called them Newark California Author: Brighton, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Global Payments Global stl Newark, California

May 13 2017
bitminer.io Scam site, won't pay out withdraws london Internet Author: BNDGASJ, Home Based Business: bitminer.io Internet

May 13 2017
Medvance Institute The told me that I will have my practices on the same time that I went to School. By the time that we finish our classes and start going to the practices they said to all of us that tehy can not gave us another schedule, for the practice. As I cannot went in the morning because I was working to pay my bills, I do not get graduate from the school. They lie to all of us. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Colleges and Universities: Medvance Institute Florida

May 13 2017
Skin Royale Receipt says 14 day trial which i called on and they said that $89.17+ shipping would be added if I do not call back in 14 days. So first canceled my card, so not further debit. Veronica- a bitchy CS says she will give me a discount after 14 days trial if I want. I said I want out, but she said i will have to pay $9.99 to ship product back. Internet Author: Alabama Skin Care: Skin Royale Internet

May 12 2017
Beaute wrinkle reducer Beaute Creme Pay for shipping only , after 14 days they will charge your account $99.95 I emailed them before that they said they didn't get the email and you cannot cancel through email what a scam Las Vegas Internet Author: Kings Mountain, North Carolina Skin Care: Beaute wrinkle reducer Internet

May 12 2017
Always There Express Corp They will not pay there drivers Downers Grove Illinois Author: woodbury, Tennessee Local Transportation: Always There Express Corp Downers Grove, Illinois

May 12 2017
Lawson Auto Sales Lawson Auto Sales Buy here pay here company tried to damage my credit report. Fraud Albany Georgia
Author: cordele, Georgia Auto Dealers: Lawson Auto Sales Albany, Georgia

May 12 2017
Dermatone Sent me a free trial of product, just pay shipping And handling. Then charged full amount for product and charged my account thereafter. When I called them to cancel they said all charges stand and there was no way I could ship product charged but not yet receive back for a refund. Internet Author: Wilmington, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: Dermatone Internet

May 12 2017
Blue Star Cruises Grand Bahamas 3day 2 night cruise $118 Charged me $118 for a 3day 2 night cruise then when I try to schedule the cruise I was informed I am not eligible for the cruise unless I pay for a 2 night stay in a Florida hotel. West palm Beach/Tampa Florida Author: Atlantic Beach , Florida Cruises: Blue Star Cruises Internet

May 12 2017
Austin 360 Contractors LLC Gilbert A Garcia - Owner This company did not pay me for work done at Logans Ridg Apartments - and sent me a 1099 which i will dispute Austin Tx. Nationwide Paycheck Author: San Antonio, Texas Cleaning Services: Austin 360 Contractors LLC Nationwide

May 12 2017
 Phone books delivery is a big scan u work hard n won't get paid pls if u looking for quick cash this is not the answer to it. They won't pay you for it.Cocoa Beach fl Nationwide
They Have to Pay You Something Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Phone books delivery Nationwide