Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: pay pal
There may be more reports for "pay pal"
For more results perform a general search for "pay pal"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 10 2017
Geico L.M. Insurance adjuster L.M. took my version of a car accident and twisted to get the driver who almost ran me over off the hook so geico won't have to pay me. Saint Louis Missouri Pedestrian Author: St. Louis, Missouri Motor Vehicle: Geico Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Sonsio Excuses not to Pay Nationwide Author: Conway, South Carolina Auto Warranty: Sonsio Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Pic and pay auto Jesse Green is the owner of dealership Used car dealership commits auto fraud Waldorf Maryland Author: Waldorf, Maryland Auto Dealers: Pic and pay auto Waldorf, Maryland

Feb 10 2017
Government Contract Registry Inc This is a rip-off company. You pay to get jobs offered by government agencies but they never materialize. They keep putting you off hoping you get tired and go away. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY. Right away, guaranteed, Clearwater Florida Author: Stafford, Texas Builders & Contractors: Government Contract Registry Inc Internet

Feb 10 2017
Onciomed, Inc. Spinofix A clear history of refusal to pay for services rendered. Lake Forest California Author: Yorba Linda, California Small Business Services: Onciomed, Inc. Lake Forest, California

Feb 10 2017
Loan destination Alex alexander Said I was approved for a loan of 7500 wanted me to pay 225 with I tunes card Mineral wells tx Texas Author: Saucier, Mississippi ORGANIZED CRIME: Loan destination Mineral wells tx, Texas

Feb 10 2017
Spectrum Cable their ad on line has round green spot, which states free DVRservice, after install, I am informed that I would have to pay $5.00 per month to get their free DVR service. this does not sound free to me.they did provide a motom for the internet, why not the box for free DVR. Lenny Brunswick & cleveland, nation wide Nationwide Author: Hinckley, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Spectrum Cable Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
cash net us group the email said that I have ignored about bureau of defaulters and SS# is in hold. If I dont contract them within 24 hous they will charge me with fraud and theft by deception and federal banking regulation. To pay up $832.75 if not it will cost more they will let FBI and my employer anf the bank and if that happens it will cost me $13,428.15. no city internet Total Scam Author: fitchburg, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: cash net us group Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Pixelcampaigns Fraud Company never pay to the freelancers 63843 Niedernberg Nationwide
Author: Chandigarh, Other Websites: Pixelcampaigns Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Q Link Wireless, LLC qlink i got a free phone from them it was stoden and they wont replace it unless i buy another for $25 the phone was stolden i shouldnt have to pay for another one they should replace it free of harge Dania, 33004 Florida Author: pampa, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Q Link Wireless, LLC Dania, 33004, Florida

Feb 09 2017
ACS INC. The United States Attorney, Do revert ASAP, but never a name Will they just started emailing me on Feb 7,2017 saying i need to pay the company back 780.00 which they toke the loan money out my account not once but three times of a $295.00 to that i had to close my checking Internet Author: chula vista, California Unusual Rip-Off: ACS INC. Internet

Feb 09 2017
diet supplements smooth wrinkle Ordered a free sample of CBD oil you just pay shipping,then my credit card was charged$198.00,i never ordered it. provo Utah Common technique Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Alternative Health: diet supplements provo, Utah

63, Report #1351950

Feb 09 2017
Monroe county Child Support Used my ex wife's lawyer who turned into a judge in county to handle my case wich is totally against law. Then on top of it I found laws of Child support change in 2006 of September 21 .The law change then was anyone incarcerated or on disability wich can not work doesn't have to pay into child support. Wich I was and still. . Stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: Stroudsburg , Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Monroe county Child Support Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Lux style This company says I order from them and I never did. Threatening me with collection agency if I don't pay them Internet Author: Cobourg, Ontario BBB Better Business Bureau: Lux style Internet

Feb 09 2017
Dominant Media PLT Your Wish Storemagnetphonecable.com Order, Pay, Get Ignored and Never Receive Items Internet Author: Brantford, Ontario Miscellaneous Electronics: Dominant Media PLT Internet

Feb 09 2017
PR Company Debt Collection PR and Company Collected Money from My Client and Did not Pay ME Lindenhurst New York Author: Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Collection Agency's: PR Company Debt Collection Lindenhurst, New York

Feb 09 2017
Howtobookonline.com Kasey Cole I contacted Kasey through a Craigslist posting for a Timeshare in Key West. He's a smooth talker that influences you to pay with Gift Cards then does not deliver after he receives payment. Chicago based?? Nationwide, Illinois, Michigan Author: NEW KENSINGTON, Pennsylvania Resorts: Howtobookonline.com Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Jewelry for less Sunny I purchased a bridal set 6 weeks ago 4 days ago I look up the whole squared diamond piece was broken off and gone I complained he told me it was from wear and tear and it wasn't manufacturer problem so I have to pay for a new piece I'm not a child so there's no way in a road I would just break off a ring that I purchased that was $900 I had rings for years and I never had an issue any of my rings breaking on me also one of my dad one of my husband's Diamond fall out his ring the next day this is crazy Atlanta Georgia
Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Jewelry for less Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 09 2017
Triple R Media Life Refined Magazine John Frankot is a dishonest scam artists. He doesn't pay his bills and is always renegotiating. Get cash up front Chicago Illinois Author: Clifton, New Jersey Book & Magazine Publishers: Triple R Media Chicago, Illinois

Feb 09 2017
Eyeendear skin endear online rip off. terms and conditions not available when placing order. pay then you're screwed north york Ontario Author: Adamsville, Alabama Skin Care: Eyeendear north york, Ontario

Feb 08 2017
Progress residential Rent progress Lost my rent payment and Did not pay a water bill Alpharetta / Arizona Georgia/Arizona Author: Grantville , Georgia Real Estate Services: Progress residential Alpharetta , Georgia

Feb 08 2017
Luxia #7 GIANTIC RIPOFF!!! You pay $5 for a small sample and in 12 days they send small bottle for $100 charge  Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Skin Care: Luxia #7 Internet

Feb 08 2017
Blake Inesto Ginn Whiteboy Blake Ripped me off for thousands of dollars.Promised to pay it back,but refuse to pay it back.He's a conman that trolls dating sites to find older women. Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Cash Services: Blake Inesto Ginn Internet

Feb 08 2017
United States Postal Service in Golden Colorado USPS won't pay for damages packages Golden Colorado
Author: Golden, Colorado United States Postal Service: United States Postal Service in Golden CO Golden, Colorado

Feb 08 2017
National Auto Academy The training you have to pay for??!! It's a SCAM Auburn Nationwide Author: Leominster, Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: National Auto Academy Nationwide