PAY PAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: pay pal
There may be more specific results for "pay pal"
For more specific results for "pay pal"
Showing 51-75 of 33,928 Found Reports For more specific results for "pay pal"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 17 2017
EEOC Unequal Pay I have been told by management I'm a  loyal , responsible, and dependentable employee, but in reality  I was treated as less than  , unsatisfied Not So Graceful , Unequal . I have been employed with this company over 1 year . I am speaking today because I have  introduced allegation to this company prior to this conversation.I believe my pay does not reflect my dedication and seniority within this company. This site needs to be reviewed . Dallas Internet Author: Euless, Texas Civil Rights Violators: EEOC Internet

May 17 2017
Canal Insurance Not pay out monies for auto accident Greenville South Carolina Author: Long Beach, California Liars: Canal Insurance Greenville, South Carolina

May 17 2017
Travelers Danielle Rodriguez Danielle Rodriguez - Claim Professional Clearly I qualify for my own medical if party responsible does not pay, If they were fair they would pay me like I paid the deputy I hit. Dallas, Texas Author: Denton, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: Travelers Dallas, TX 75265- 0293,

May 17 2017
American Exteriors and Masonry Carmen Pretopapa Dishonest, failed to pay commissions owed to salesperson Leesburg Virginia Author: Reston, Virginia Home Improvements: American Exteriors and Masonry Leesburg, Virginia

May 17 2017
TASTEBUD NA I was simply answering a survey on this website, not agreeing to pay anything, never saw any questions on me needing to pay anything, and this charge hit my card. I thought a card was needed to put the rewards on I would earn. 2143345247 Texas Author: Apopka, Florida Restaurants: TASTEBUD Texas

May 17 2017
Daryll Triplett aka HAIR911 HAIR911, Triplett, CitySecurity, Officers, KeepitReal, Fraud, RipOFF, Scam, DO NO WORK WITH. Does not pay on time. Ignored me for a werk. Never got back to me about working again. He will use you for what he needs and will ignore you. Will also try to come on to you.. 'Jokingly' and make you uncomfortable, Creeper, Atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Personal Services: Daryll Triplett HAIR911 Internet

May 16 2017
Notaries Will Travel Nwt.com. Jessie Calderon No pay after 60 days with excuses San Antonio Nationwide Author: Arizona Notary: Notaries Will Travel Nationwide

May 16 2017
KI Preservation They don't pay! Internet Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Landscape Companies: KI Preservation Internet

May 16 2017
C R ENGLAND Trucking Promised job contract after their schooling, but was let go due to poor training envoriment and still expected to pay 7k back Richman IN Author: Xenia, Ohio Trade Schools: C R ENGLAND Trucking Nationwide

May 16 2017
Gerald Overholt or Alpharetta Electric Inc. Gerald M Overholt Inc; Gerald M Overholt & Sons Remodeling Inc; Gerald M Overholt & Sons Inc; Overholt Electric & Security, LLC; Overholt Electric Inc Unethical and dishonest business practices, did not complete paid for work, did not pay subs for completed work, disappeared for periods of time during job, did not refund overpmts, Alpharetta, Acworth, Cumming, Woodstock, Canton Georgia Correction of County inspections Author: Acworth, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Gerald Overholt or Alpharetta Electric Inc. Alpharetta, Georgia

May 16 2017
Choice Home Warranty They take your money and won't pay claims Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

May 16 2017
Beaute Orchid Beauty FRAUD/MISLEADING- you buy & pay for a sample and 2 Weeks later are charged hundreds of dollars Las Vegas Internet
Author: New Jersey Skin Care: Beaute Internet

May 16 2017
Fabian Cole sent a text from 415-200-2149 with subj: legal charges notification that I defrauded them and that I needed to get an attorney and they would contact my employer if I didn't make arrangements to pay the money back, I would pay for court cost, legal proceedings etc etc Internet Author: Roanoke, Virginia Wanted Criminals: Fabian Cole

May 15 2017
Platinum XWL Garcinia Cambogia Free Sample just pay shipping.... YEAH RIGHT! Internet Author: Milton, Vermont Weightloss Programs: Platinum XWL Garcinia Cambogia Internet

May 15 2017
Lory Toon Fails to pay bills Deland Florida Author: Deland, Florida Landscape Companies: Lory Toon

May 15 2017
City of garland utilities Made me pay another persons bill before i could switch it in my name Garland Texas Author: Garland, Texas Utility Companies: City of garland utilities Garland, Texas

May 15 2017
Abeer Kizy, Cheetah 1 Express KT2, LLC Dishonest employer, cheats drivers out of their earnings, refuses to pay earned income in a timely manner, falsely accuses drivers of not returning phone cords, refuses to pay driver in excess of 45 days after seperation from employment Madison Heights Michigan Author: Sterling Heights, Michigan Trucking Companies: Abeer Kizy, Cheetah 1 Express Madison Heights, Michigan

May 15 2017
Advertize On Your Car Company offered to pay to advertize on my car, then asked money to start program. During the initial call and as soon as I pointed this out, representative hanged up on me swiftly. Obviously a SCAM. Nationwide
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Advertize On Your Car Nationwide

May 15 2017
LUX INTERNATIONAL DENMARK ORDR NO. LXUS61503777. I just entered my email address but did not complete the order. Based on this they have already shipped the products and expecting me to pay cash on delivery. Denmark Denmark
Author: SINGAPORE, California Beauty Products: LUX INTERNATIONAL DENMARK Internet

May 15 2017
Rocket Fuel / paradigmpartners-inc.com / Ted A. Bump Davies, Jr. Misled me to pay them $6,000.00 Eden Prairie ,Minnesota Author: Loveland, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: Rocket Fuel Internet

May 14 2017
Allied Dispatch Solutions ADS Been a provider for 6 months not one pay check yet Apple valley Nationwide Author: apple valley, Minnesota Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solutions Nationwide

May 14 2017
Roy Parks III Ray Harvey, Digital Paradise Photography, Sapphire Photography, Strictly Video/MDK productions, Avril Photography, Sapphire Films Failed to pay for work Milford,  -Last known, Michigan Author: Roseville, Michigan Media: Roy Parks III Internet

May 14 2017
USA Benefits,l They kept calling me but when I call back no answer so when I finally answered they said I can pay them and I would receive a $100.00 Walmart gift card and they charged my credit card and I never received anything Virginia Beach Virginia Author: N. Las Vegas , Nevada Liars: USA Benefits Virginia Beach, Virginia

May 14 2017
expatssocial.com Gulf SinglesKSA SinglesExpat Singles Dating you pay membership and there are no real members, the site registers you in other sites and so on Internet Author: Khobar, Alabama Social Services: expatssocial.com Internet

May 14 2017
US-I-T-Healthy Garcinia Cambogia Pro Healthy Garcinia Cambogia ProHealthy Vital Cleanse Pro send trial offer you pay shipping 4.95 2 weeks later charge 90$ to your visa, wont refund if you open item savana Georgia Author: NEWPORT NEWS, Virginia Weightloss Programs: US-I-T-Healthy Garcinia Cambogia Pro savana, Georgia