PAY PAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: pay pal
There may be more specific results for "pay pal"
For more specific results for "pay pal"
Showing 51-75 of 102,637 Found Reports For more specific results for "pay pal"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 12 2017
ViaSat Inc. Exede Was automatically charged for the bill and I never authorized auto pay. Carlsbad California
Author: Waterloo, New York Internet Services: ViaSat Inc. Carlsbad, California

Oct 12 2017
Event aces They don't pay their employees after they work for the event. New York NY New York, California Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Event Planners & Sites: Event aces ,

Oct 12 2017
Hofbrauhaus Joseph Stevens They fired me Sept.24 and have still not fully paid me.They also have given me pay checks with false information. West Springfield Massachusetts Author: South Deerfield, Massachusetts Restaurants: Hofbrauhaus West Springfield, Massachusetts

Oct 12 2017
Movie Houses Unkown Sean Patrick Kennedy Movie Houses Unkown is a fraud. Hollywood Florida KEVIN you were warned about Sean already Author: Highland, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unkown Hollywood , Florida

Oct 12 2017
pure natural aqp/rt fullfillment i seen an offer regarding this product on the internet first bottle free and just pay shipping since then they keep sending me bottles without my permission and charging me doral Florida Author: O Fallon, Missouri Alternative Health: pure naturap/l aq doral, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Permier Men,s medical center.Dr.Strol/assitians Patrice & Devin I went to the center to seek advice about the treatment. thinking that the treatment were only $149.00 but ended up with a $ 50000.bill to pay Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Desktop Publishing: Permier Men,s medical center.Dr.Strol Orlando, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Bipedd Endo oil It was for a free trial offer pay for shipping but the whole time it was creating your membership to be chrged a fee of $79.99 for the oil and a fee of $69.99 for the balm. It gives you a number to call to cancel in 10 days before they charge you bank account. I can not connect the number not working or can I cancel thru website. Internet Author: Leland, North Carolina Medical Supplies: Bipedd Internet

Oct 12 2017
Storm Assist Inc, stormassist.com, Ronald Wolfbauer,Ron Wolfbauer, Travis Wolfbauer False, deceptive and misleading advertising stating guaranteed weekly pay and numerous other things Florida Nationwide
Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Home Improvements: Storm Assist Inc Nationwide

Galt Moving and Storage The Worst Moving Company in DENVER Denver Colorado
They Didn't Sell You Insurance Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: Galt Moving and Storage Denver, Colorado

Oct 12 2017
Damara denise jones CON ARTIST. SHE WILL RENT HOUSING FROM YOU WONT PAY CALL ALL OF THE INSPECTORS AND ANYONE POSSIBLE TO GET OUT OF PAYING RENT BE AWARE rochester New York
Author: rochester, New York Tenants: Damara denise jones rochester, New York

Oct 12 2017
Warner & Richards attorney They claimed they are out of Abonlog New York won 500,000 dollars in a sweepstakes but I have to take a loan out to pay for the taxes he is suppose to call me back., I will try and get more information when he calls me back. New York New York Author: Orange, Connecticut Cash Services: Warner & Richards attorney ,

Oct 11 2017
ROK7 The company advertised I could get a virtual reality head set and just pay shipping. My bank statement stated I was charged shipping then later charged another 49.99. They keep taking money out I don't owe Lakeland Florida Author: Waterloo, Iowa Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ROK7 Lakeland, Florida

Oct 11 2017
staffnow/Judi crawford milford mi staffnow milford mi judi crawford DO NOT WORK FOR THIS CO!!! TOTAL MISREPRESENTATION OF JOB FUNCTIONS+PAY milford Michigan Author: Michigan Employment Services: staffnow/Judi crawford milford mi milford, Michigan

Oct 11 2017
NANETTE ZUMWALT HIRED POWER SCAM INTERNATIONAL RECOVERY INSTITUTE NANETTE ZUMWALT TOLD US TO GET A JOB WE HAD TO PAY HER TO TRAIN US IN HER FAKE CERTIFICATION. NOT EVEN RECOGNIZED BY ANYONE HUNTINGTON BEACH California Author: HUNTINGTON BEACH, California Advertising / Deceptive: NANETTE ZUMWALT HIRED POWER SCAM HUNTINGTON BEACH , California

Oct 11 2017
Bishop motorsports inc. Sold us a junk explorer. Refused to pay back 700 we put down and take back the car. Fort myers Florida Mechanic checked and they agreed to fix. Author: Fort myers, Florida Junk Dealers: Bishop motorsports inc. Fort myers, Florida

Oct 11 2017
TEAM Services Inc Will Not Pay Their Notaries! Sussex New Jersey Finally Paid Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Mailbox Rentals: TEAM Services Inc Sussex, New Jersey

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
Duicheng International Trading Co.,LTD Buyer Beware! Changed contract price after receiving deposit and refused to pay full refund. Tianjin Internet Author: Sumner, Unusual Rip-Off: Duicheng International Trading Co.,LTD Internet

Oct 10 2017
Windsor Place home care in Lawrence ks. I started the company out having 12 clients by the 2-3 day after calling all these people I ended up with 6. Ok no big deal but when I randomly got ill and had no way of calling my boss but got hold of him as soon as I could get out of the hospital all to find out my job had been terminated. Yea I was like hmm ok this company gives you no leeway at all. So I've been calling this guy for the past 3-4 weeks to get the run around on my pay to top it off today was payday and I've still yet to get a check so I'm asking about it and he starts yelling at me so of course like anyone else I raised my voice!! Then alls he had to say while yelling at me that our conversation was over and proceeded to hang up on me. This company in Lawrence is no kind of professional. Don't work for them. Lawrence Kansas Author: Ottawa, Kansas Home Based Business: Windsor Place home care in Lawrence ks. , Kansas

Oct 10 2017
K. Clarence Lawrence AKA 'Kam' of ProdeoGo.co‬‬‬‬‬‬ Refused to pay contracted actors for on screen product reviews for Casio BuyWatchesOnline.com.au. Los Angeles California
Author: Santa Monica, California Producers: K. Clarence Lawrence Los Angeles,

Oct 10 2017
Botanica templo espiritual la clave del éxito I went there for my health and was told I was really sick and for me to get better would have to pay $1700 to get a cleansing and the money was for materials that I never seen after the 3days he said I was gona get better and everything was gona be ok he asked for $2900 because he needed some other materials which I didn’t give him so he followed to ask for jewel since I mentioned I didn’t have that kind of money because I have no job and he still calling to get money for something he didn’t do and has the the balls to say it’s in name of God. Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Astrologers & Psychics: Botanica templo espiritual la clave del éxito ,

Oct 10 2017
Krasa cream I ordered a sample had to pay shipping only! 2 months later I find out they billed my ssd card for $109 I need that money to pay my bills! I want my money back! Newark Delaware Author: Sullivan, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Krasa cream Newark, Delaware

Oct 10 2017
Willys Jeep Parts Jim Davis Jim Davis did not listen nor pay attention to the pictures I sent them. The pictures said it all. Yuma Arizona Author: Canyon, California Auto Parts: Willys Jeep Parts Yuma, Arizona

Oct 10 2017
A.C. Collezioni Milano Tailor-Designer-MR., Michele A., micheledesignerfashion@gmail.com Asked for directions to Pearson Airport and then offered to give me leather jackets so he does not need to pay customs duties when he returns to Italy. The catch was for him to give iPhone 8 to his wife and for me to give him the money for it which much less than the value of a total of 6 jackets for myself, wife and family. Luckily, I didn't fall for it. Milano purportedly. Scam attempt was in Toronto.
Author: Scarborough, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: A.C. Collezioni Milano Milano, Other

Oct 10 2017
Momentum prepay cards Dollar Financial Group I've been using this company for 3 months I went to pay for a hotel room which was 161 per night momentum took 193 off my card 20% .Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Momentum prepay cards Nationwide