Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: pay pal
There may be more reports for "pay pal"
For more results perform a general search for "pay pal"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 09 2017
Jewelry for less Sunny I purchased a bridal set 6 weeks ago 4 days ago I look up the whole squared diamond piece was broken off and gone I complained he told me it was from wear and tear and it wasn't manufacturer problem so I have to pay for a new piece I'm not a child so there's no way in a road I would just break off a ring that I purchased that was $900 I had rings for years and I never had an issue any of my rings breaking on me also one of my dad one of my husband's Diamond fall out his ring the next day this is crazy Atlanta Georgia
Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Jewelry for less Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 09 2017
Triple R Media Life Refined Magazine John Frankot is a dishonest scam artists. He doesn't pay his bills and is always renegotiating. Get cash up front Chicago Illinois Author: Clifton, New Jersey Book & Magazine Publishers: Triple R Media Chicago, Illinois

Feb 09 2017
Eyeendear skin endear online rip off. terms and conditions not available when placing order. pay then you're screwed north york Ontario Author: Adamsville, Alabama Skin Care: Eyeendear north york, Ontario

Feb 08 2017
Progress residential Rent progress Lost my rent payment and Did not pay a water bill Alpharetta / Arizona Georgia/Arizona Author: Grantville , Georgia Real Estate Services: Progress residential Alpharetta , Georgia

Feb 08 2017
Luxia #7 GIANTIC RIPOFF!!! You pay $5 for a small sample and in 12 days they send small bottle for $100 charge  Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Skin Care: Luxia #7 Internet

Feb 08 2017
Blake Inesto Ginn Whiteboy Blake Ripped me off for thousands of dollars.Promised to pay it back,but refuse to pay it back.He's a conman that trolls dating sites to find older women. Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Cash Services: Blake Inesto Ginn Internet

Feb 08 2017
United States Postal Service in Golden Colorado USPS won't pay for damages packages Golden Colorado
Author: Golden, Colorado United States Postal Service: United States Postal Service in Golden CO Golden, Colorado

Feb 08 2017
National Auto Academy The training you have to pay for??!! It's a SCAM Auburn Nationwide Author: Leominster, Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: National Auto Academy Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Cash Advance Inc. family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, hereafter collectively referred to as the “Cash Advance Related Companies,” “we,” “our,” or “us”. sueing me o n garnishments of my check if i don't pay. I have never borrowed money from any of these places Los Angeles Nationwide Author: STROUD, Oklahoma Internet Fraud: Cash Advance Inc. Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
APEX Van Lines, Inc. APEX did not deliver goods on time and damaged goods, did not pay the Claims? Chicago Illinois Author: Glendale Heights, Illinois Moving Companies: APEX Van Lines, Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Feb 07 2017
Lux STYLE Lux International Sales ApS My name is Katwadi Tukiya and I came across the Blackhead Killer advertisment through my personal Facebook Account and decided to know more about the product. I was interested to buy the items and keyed in my personal particulars. But after realising the price was very expensive, i exit the page. Immediately, another page prompted me with a bill to pay and said the items will be delivered to me even though i didnt make any agreement to purchase. Postboks 1158, DK-5100 Odense C,Denmark, Denmark Author: Singapore, Alabama Sales People: Lux STYLE

Feb 07 2017
Elephant Structures Once you pay the deposit don't expect any communication Wilkesboro North Carolina Author: Orrtanna, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Elephant Structures Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Feb 07 2017
Pro Mailing Center, LLC Lisa Cross Fail to pay wages per contract agreement Internet Author: King George,, Virginia Shipping & Handling: Pro Mailing Center, LLC Internet

Feb 07 2017
Beauty Impressions Nouva Fresh Deducted 97.83 from my acct-the full price of which I only agreed to pay 4.95 Internet Terms.... Author: Rockland, Massachusetts Skin Care: Beauty Impressions Internet

Feb 07 2017
Fabian Cole I received a threatening email from Fabian Cole. The email detailed three violations and what will happen to me if I do not pay 933.78. He used my social security number but not my legal name. He addressed me with a nickname. He stated he is representing CashNet. He threatened my credit score, sueing my social security number. Internet Author: Statesboro, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fabian Cole Internet

Feb 07 2017
Coa lCosmetic UNIQUEBOP Order this amazing deal for just a trial only pay S/H and then with out My agreement sent me another sample and I am being charged $86.96 I did not agree to this!!!!! St Petersburg Florida Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: CoalCosmetic St Petersburg, Florida

Feb 07 2017
New kingstowns auto llc ( harry) I purchased my vehicle about a year ago an was driven off lot with no inspection. About 3 months later my engine blew was told to pay to have another put in . Mechanicsburg pa Pennsylvania Author: Mount Holly springs, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: New kingstowns auto llc Mechanicsburg , Pennsylvania

Feb 07 2017
Twigg Cycles TwiggCycles,Motorcycle Dealership in Hagerstown, Maryland Sells items on ebay and makes you pay additional money after the sale. Hagerstown Maryland Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Sporting Goods: Twigg Cycles Hagerstown, Maryland

Feb 06 2017
Ride rite I am currently buying a 04 monte Carlos but since i been buy the car its been problem after problem with this people i make my pays on time an sometime i have been later but other that i make my payments on time an i lost my job an that came an got the car an i pay the car up an got it back an i been make my payments on time everytime after that now here it is a 2 months later that come talk about im two payments behide an this has been happen for almost a year now an it seens to happan when you car mostly pay off but that never can prove to you that you behide nomore the what that write down an that dont like to keep track of your payment that lie an scam all the time i do not recommend nobody to buy car from this poeple an i have talk others that go threw the samething Springdale Arkansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Ride rite Springdald, Arkansas

Feb 06 2017
Select Evergreen Roofing Select Evergreen Construction HOMEOWNERS AND SUBCONTRACTORS BEWARE THEY DONT PAY THERE SUBS!!! St. Paul, Minnesota do your job better Author: Richfield, Minnesota Roofing Companies: Select Evergreen Roofing St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 06 2017
Camping World Kingston, NY Camping WorldGood Sams Club Camping World, Kingston cracked my windshield while servicing didn't tell me and refuse to pay for repair. Kingston New York Author: Clinton Corners, New York Customer: Camping World Kingston, NY Kingston, New York

Feb 06 2017
Ascend Garcinia Only Supposed to Pay $4.95 for Shipping... $79.95 Fee Showed Up in Checking Account Internet
Author: Griffin, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Ascend Garcinia Internet

Feb 06 2017
alucia skin They offer a free trial, all you have to do is pay shipping. I did and 2 weeks later they charged my account $100. for a 0.5 oz . california Author: iola, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: alucia skin Internet

Feb 06 2017
Appleton Greene & Co They contact you with a lucrative offer to work as a consultant for them. All you have to do is pay a certain amount, which must be wired to an account in the Cayman Islands, and you will be featured on their website. Then, once the set you up on their website, the bilking continues. Now they want additional money to advertise on your behalf. This is a very elaborate scheme, with an elaborate website designed to suck you in with no job on the other end. Beware ! Internet
Author: Murrieta , California Employment Services: Appleton Greene & Co Internet

Feb 05 2017
Neuphoric Glimmeringeyes & Apothecary Health Style; This company is a total ripoff, advertised a skin care product with free samples, customer to only pay shipping, should have been a total of less than $8.00. I never received the procduct, no statement, no follow up call, just a charge 14 days on my credit card for $88.62 and $89.84. Company will not take any responsiblibty for this. I will deal with my credit card company! Fountain Valley, California Internet Author: Pleasanton , California Skin Care: Neuphoric Internet