PAY PAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: pay pal
There may be more specific results for "pay pal"
For more specific results for "pay pal"
Showing 76-100 of 33,920 Found Reports For more specific results for "pay pal"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 12 2017
Dermatone Sent me a free trial of product, just pay shipping And handling. Then charged full amount for product and charged my account thereafter. When I called them to cancel they said all charges stand and there was no way I could ship product charged but not yet receive back for a refund. Internet Author: Wilmington, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: Dermatone Internet

May 12 2017
Blue Star Cruises Grand Bahamas 3day 2 night cruise $118 Charged me $118 for a 3day 2 night cruise then when I try to schedule the cruise I was informed I am not eligible for the cruise unless I pay for a 2 night stay in a Florida hotel. West palm Beach/Tampa Florida Author: Atlantic Beach , Florida Cruises: Blue Star Cruises Internet

May 12 2017
Austin 360 Contractors LLC Gilbert A Garcia - Owner This company did not pay me for work done at Logans Ridg Apartments - and sent me a 1099 which i will dispute Austin Tx. Nationwide Paycheck Author: San Antonio, Texas Cleaning Services: Austin 360 Contractors LLC Nationwide

May 12 2017
 Phone books delivery is a big scan u work hard n won't get paid pls if u looking for quick cash this is not the answer to it. They won't pay you for it.Cocoa Beach fl Nationwide
They Have to Pay You Something Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Phone books delivery Nationwide

May 12 2017
Hangzhou yoyo sanitary ware co.,ltd J A company & IPPAX company took the order and did't pay us balance Hangzhou China Author: hangzhou, Alabama Computer Furniture: Hangzhou yoyo sanitary ware co.,ltd Hangzhou, Other

May 12 2017
shine hr management Raj Kumar and Sunita Bairwa She is very shrewd and very deceptive lady. she made me pay advance for hiring candidates for my orgination and she made me send offer letter for people who i did not want and now she does not refund my money.  Delhi Internet Author: Alabama Business Consulting: shine hr management Internet

May 11 2017
Old Republic Insurance Company Gallagher Basset Scam, refuse to make claim, refuse to pay claim, shady Greensburg Pennsylvania Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Old Republic Insurance Company Nationwide

May 11 2017
MAXVAPORONLINE VAPINGFREE Offered free vaping gear you only pay shipping cost; once they have your credit card info you get reoccurring cost of $99.95 and $49.95 Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Internet Fraud: MAXVAPORONLINE Internet

May 11 2017
modern skin delight tel santa anna calfornia suppose to pay 4.95 dollar and 99 cent but was they care me 89dolars and 95 cents santa anna calfornia Author: Vidor, Texas Skin Care: modern skin delight tel Texas

May 11 2017
Cougar Cleaners We were loyal customers for over two years! Never had an issue until they ruined then lost my white linen duvet cover! I dropped my linen duvet off in March and when It was picked up, it was completely RUINED. I then sent it back and asked for the duvet to be fixed of all yellow marks, then they LOST my duvet cover for over 30 days. I Have been more than patient with the owner, yet he refuses to pay for damaged item. So disappointed and will NEVER be back. I highly advise anyone who goes there to BEWARE, the owner is not willing to accept/fix mistakes by the company. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Dry Cleaners: Cougar Cleaners Scottsdale, Arizona

May 10 2017
Exclusive Market US Company failed to pay me for work performed as instructed. Internet Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Telemarketing Companies: Exclusive Market US Internet

May 10 2017
Sheawart Sherida Tammy SheridanTammy WoodSpare Hand /Senior Citizens Plumber Tenants that don't pay Rent. Glendale Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Real Estate Services: Sheawart Sherida Glendale, Arizona

May 10 2017
FCS Said there was a lawsuit against me and that I had one final chance to pay Palatine Illinois Author: Odessa, Texas Questionable Activities: FCS Palatine, Illinois

May 10 2017
Smart Pay Lease Lost device, but they will not let me pay fair market value or end lease payments Internet What does the lease say? Author: Silver Bay, Minnesota Loans: Smart Pay Lease Internet

May 10 2017
WILLIAM BRESCH Integrity Bresch, Bresch modeling & talent Failure to pay rent on property and eviction. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Florida Mobile Home Parks: WILLIAM BRESCH Nationwide

May 10 2017
Debt Mediation Services John Cage Cindy White Claiming to have bought a debt from some loan agency for pay day loan service over 7 or 8 years ago, but not stating from who. Jacksonville Florida Author: Oakland, California Loans: Debt Mediation Services Internet

May 10 2017
CLAIR SKIN BLULWLI*MUSCLEABILITYPRDHLTH*SKINLEAD DON'T FALL FOR THE JUST PAY THE S&H ROUTINE Ohio Author: Tampa, Florida Skin Care: CLAIR SKIN Ohio

May 10 2017
Evamax Group Ashish Gulati (CEO) Unjust employment practices who refuses to pay employees of their wages Oakville Ontario Author: Ontario Work at Home Business: Evamax Group Oakville, Ontario

May 09 2017
Travel office agency/sufia james they said i need to pay may visa pay this pay that united kingdom london Author: philippines, Other Collection Agency's: Travel office agency

May 09 2017
Brightnewtodaycom StargatFreshSlimn Trial free pay only shipping then less than 2 week sharged me 69.90 on 5/3 and again 5/8/17 Los Angels CA 90036 Internet Physicalo CA Author: MARYSVILLE, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Brightnewtodaycom Internet

May 09 2017
Facility Source THEY DONT PAY, DONT WORK FOR THEM Columbus Ohio Author: Plymouth, Indiana Landscape Companies: Facility Source Columbus, Ohio

May 09 2017
IOSTLCO I used a pay phone in Utah for a call to my daughter in California as it was an emergency and I had no cell phone service. Nowhere was there any rate or charges listed by the phone. I did NOT get to talk to my daughter so I left her a message no longer than 40 seconds. Surprise, surprise, when I checked my credit card 2 days later there was a charge of $32.26. Outrageous!! This company needs to be stopped!! I have contacted my credit card company and are disputing the charge. I will NOT pay Palo Alto California Author: Torrance, California BBB Better Business Bureau: IOSTLCO

May 09 2017
Transblue Facility Management , Maintenence,, Dave Wescott, Jeremy __?___, and Seattle Maintenence Solutions, SMS, Superior Maintenence Solutions DISHONEST TO CONTRACTORS Repeatedly Failed to Satisfy Debt to Contractors, Used Abusive Accounting Practices. Numerous No Pay, DOA Business, Unethical Business Practices, Multiple Re-Branding failures, numerous other complaints by variety of thrid party vendors Lynwood, Mukilteo, Edmonds Washington State Nationwide
Transblue FM Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Transblue Facility Maintenence Nationwide

May 09 2017
AAA bondsman I was falsely accused of harassment and the police knew i was innocent but let this wells fargo woman manager falsely accuse me and charge me with harassment. I was found guilty but the judge only fined me the police wouldn't let me pay my fine and told aaa not to bail me out and he was very ugly towards me phenix city Alabama This is how the city of phenix city keeps their millions by threatening the victim that they can't sue or they would reinstate the charges but they didn't put this pervert in jail for exposing himself Author: United States, Bail Bonds: AAA bondsman phenix city, Alabama

May 09 2017
argo tech llc argo international, argo turbo, unpaid invoices, refusal to pay, review, avoiding phone calls, bankruptcy? lyndhurst New Jersey Author: Cleveland, Ohio Specialty Stores: argo tech llc lyndhurst, New Jersey