PAY PAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: pay pal
There may be more specific results for "pay pal"
For more specific results for "pay pal"
Showing 76-100 of 102,640 Found Reports For more specific results for "pay pal"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 10 2017
A.C. Collezioni Milano Tailor-Designer-MR., Michele A., micheledesignerfashion@gmail.com Asked for directions to Pearson Airport and then offered to give me leather jackets so he does not need to pay customs duties when he returns to Italy. The catch was for him to give iPhone 8 to his wife and for me to give him the money for it which much less than the value of a total of 6 jackets for myself, wife and family. Luckily, I didn't fall for it. Milano purportedly. Scam attempt was in Toronto.
Author: Scarborough, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: A.C. Collezioni Milano Milano, Other

Oct 10 2017
Momentum prepay cards Dollar Financial Group I've been using this company for 3 months I went to pay for a hotel room which was 161 per night momentum took 193 off my card 20% .Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Momentum prepay cards Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
Ait environmental technology I worked for them and. For a period of time and got cheated out off work hours drive hours bounus ive asked bout my pay several time and thwy final told me there was nothing they could do to help me get my pay. Ive Portland Nationwide Author: White house, Tennessee Maintenance Companies: Ait environmental technology Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
BGE Baltimore Gas and Electric holding me liable for a bill that is not mine baltimore Maryland Missing Detail Author: Baltimore, Maryland Collection Agency's: BGE , Other

Oct 09 2017
AlluraSerum-AllusivCream Charged my credit card without my approval $175.90. I only agreed to pay for postage of $11.00 for trial sample. I called company b Fountain Valley,CA Internet Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: AlluraSerum-AllusivCream Internet

Oct 09 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC Free cbl isolate pay shipping but charged 74.00 Scottsdale, Arizona Author: RICHMOND HILL, Georgia Medical Laboratories: Advanceable Technology LLC Internet

Oct 09 2017
Giant RV Colton Bought Motor Home in March 2017, Brought in because Generator they say I have to pay not under warranty Colton California Author: San Bernardino, California Auto Dealers: Giant RV Colton Colton, California

Oct 09 2017
B & D Walter Trucking Ltd. Tara and Ben Walter Company will not pay for piloting loads. First trips were okay then downhill. Lethbridge Alberta Author: Blaine, Washington Trucking Companies: B & D Walter Trucking Ltd. Lethbridge, Alberta

Oct 09 2017
Suretly Lending Solutions The Trainque GroupAdam TrainqueDustin FleinerBen Blouin Does not pay Vendors! Elmwood Louisiana Author: Slidell, Louisiana Maintenance Companies: Suretly Lending Solutions Elmwood, Louisiana

Oct 09 2017
EPI Inc. Company sent Activator 2000 wthout being requested by me - called the company to say I did not order this product, the person on the phone was very nasty ans told me that they had a recording of me ordering the product and they would call me back so I could hear the call. The call was so disthracted that no one would be able to determine who was talking. When I told him that I did not order and would not pay, he was very irate and nasty and said good try but they would report to the credit bureau. Fairview New Jersey Author: Newnan, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: EPI Inc. Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
ATLAS SHIPPING Souta Shimurahrdept@atlashipping.com Did not pay me my second payment and disappeared. O'Connell st Sydney NSW Internet
Author: Natchitoches, Louisiana Employers: ATLAS SHIPPING Internet

Oct 09 2017
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Carpet Bagger Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Oct 08 2017
Cashnowoffer Jeff Sheetsteam Did not pay for product sent to them. Chicago Illinois Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Drugstores: Cashnowoffer Chicago, Illinois

Oct 08 2017
Fashion Products Fashion P shipping. Sep 11 2017 10:44 PM luxury fashion now style works fashion product i took a online survey and got a watch for taking the survey just pay 6.99 shipping then i got the charge for 99.98 they said in the fine print the 6.99 was a 14 day trail if i ded not return it i would get a watch each month at 99.98 i read there fine print and it was not there Lou from RI 10/8/2017 Nationwide Author: Warwick, Computer Fraud: Fashion Products Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen Jennifer Espensen Refused to cancel an outdoor photo session on a pouring rain day, did not do the type of photos I asked for that she swore she could do when I interviewed her, proofs came back with really bad lighting many dark and too much in shadow and others way too light and over exposed. New York New York Rebuttal to Shutterschmack's response. Author: Bronx, New York Photography: Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen New York, New York

Oct 08 2017
Harvest moon loan I had put in for a loan online a lady named Tish ext#(0261) called me and said I was approved and said she was a assistant manager and that they would approve me for a $250 loan I have called them several times I also got a voice mail from a lady named Sharon ext#(1500) she was letting me know my second payment was coming up and let me kbow I could call them to pay it all the way off. I have called her as well as Tish more than 6 times to ask how much more I owe on my loan because I have already made over 5 payment now I am at 9 payments totaling out to over $1000 with no phone call back on type of communication at all I have talked to my bank and we are trying everything to get throw to harvest moon my bank has called than as well and they have had no luck either. This place is scamming me and millions of other people, this place needs shut down. Boulevard California Internet From their website- Author: Columbus, Ohio Loan Modification: Harvest moon loan Internet

Oct 08 2017
FREEDOM LIFE INSURANCE THEY WANT PAY FOR ANTHING. AND I AM PAYING THEM OVER $600.00 A MONTH CHATTANOOGA Tennessee Author: College Station, Texas Health Insurance: FREEDOM LIFE INSURANCE CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

Oct 07 2017
Wirter Mangrum, Jerrod Washington, A List Group LLC, LYFE Corporation Beverly Hills California Social Butterphly Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Social Butterphly Beverly Hills, California

Oct 07 2017
Wirter Franklin Mangrum Social Butterfly, Jarrod Washington los Angeles been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly Los Angeles, California

96, Report #207660

Oct 07 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. SLR takes a holistic approach to building a brand from the ground up.*UPDATE: Student Loan Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Re: Jason Spencer Rebuttal Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Corrupt Companies: Student Loan Relief - Jason Spencer TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 07 2017
Nightwire consulting Rod Kitchens Rod hired me to install new equipment at an Apple store and will not pay for the labor. Is anyone else in the same situation? Marietta Georgia Author: spokane, Washington Small Business Services: Nightwire consulting Marietta, Georgia

Oct 07 2017
Courier Express Woody's custom Delivery Service SCAM!! Work with no pay. They set you up to lose all of your pay! Greenville North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Courier Services: Courier Express Greenville, North Carolina

Oct 07 2017
realvegasonlinecasino.com realvegasonlinecasino rip me off take your deposite and if u win they will never pay you they scam and still your money from overseas like cowards you play and deposite at there casino and when or if u win theyll never pay you i been waiting 6 months to collect my winnings they use the same excuse on everybody we under new management or we didnt get your documents when u sent them 5 or 6 times theyll wait 4 months then tell u that after they got them and told u they have them there crooks sombody needs to do somthing about them and give us citizens back are f*g money tell them b*rds get a job like everybody else an stop hiding over seas ripping people off you greedy son of a bi*s lye after lye and if u read everybody they scammed they tell them all the same excuses that shows they dont give a sh* its a game to them deposit or should i say donate your money to us @realvegasonline.com las vegas, and overseas some fu*n where hiding Nationwide Author: theworld, Nevada Offshore Gaming: realvegasonlinecasino.com Nationwide

Oct 07 2017
The Law Office Of Stephen Johnson / Stephen Johnson Stephen Johnson is a d**n Con Artist, he and his accomplices pay themselves nicely, and screw the victims Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: The Law Office Of Stephen Johnson Dallas, Texas