Your Search | payday for america

May 02 2016
Think Green PC will not respond to my requests for them to honor the 2 yr replacement warranty when I purchased a laptop through Think Green PC Kentucky Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Think Green PC Internet

May 02 2016
UBER Rasier Llc Let's you earn them money...Then does background check and kicks you out for a Nationwide Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania Travel Services: UBER Nationwide

May 02 2016
Bridge City Auto Sales /Auto Town My mom and I brought a car from Bridge City on4/4/2016 we had the car for two dollars when the gage in the was hot  Portland Oregon Say What? Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Dealers: Bridge City Auto Sales Portland, Oregon

May 02 2016
Select portfolio services Will not release funds paid by homeowners insurance company after all the paperwork and inspection has been done for more than 6 months. They always have another document they need. Even though the ones they asked for have already been sent . Salt Lake city Utah Author: Byhalia, Mississippi Consumer Services: Select portfolio services

May 02 2016
Frontier Communications Wants me to pay for all the months of service that was paid to Verizon for FiOS Norwalk Connecticut Author: North Port, Florida Internet: Frontier Communications Norwalk, Connecticut

May 02 2016
america vacations sold me a acation and when my vacation yime was closed I caled to verify because I did not receive the confirmation and they will not book my hotel  or refund my money online Internet Author: buffalo, New York Resorts: america vacations Internet

May 02 2016
Sam teso Sam Teso lied about the suggested income by a substantial amount and he also works with a company that is suppose to find us location for the coffee machines and that was a lie too.  Forest hills, Queens New York New York
Author: Lake worth, Florida Vending Machine Companies: Coffee vending pros Forest hills, New York

May 02 2016
Autoplex 2000 Sold me a wrecked car that wasn't worth even half of what it was financed for lake Charles Louisiana
Author: Houston , Texas Auto Dealers: Autoplex 2000 lake Charles , Louisiana

May 02 2016
Meritrust Credit Union Not to be believed Wichita Kansas Works for Meritrust? Author: Manhattan, Kansas Loans: Meritrust Credit Union Wichita, Kansas

May 02 2016
JUST BRAKES OVERCHARGED FOR LABOR AND PARTS THAN INITIAL QUOTE. BEDFORD Texas Author: Texas Auto Repair Service: JUST BRAKES BEDFORD, Texas

May 02 2016
Chromolume, Inc James Esposito This company has an outstanding balance to me of $2,281 for transcription services and will not communicate with me. Santa Monica Internet, California Author: Portland, Oregon Secretarial Services: Chromolume, Inc Internet

May 02 2016
Cesar's Home Improvements Cesar Arambula Took a deposit for home repair but never showed up to do the work Detroit Michigan Author: oak park, Michigan Home Improvements: Cesar's Home Improvements Detroit, Michigan

May 02 2016
ProtectMyCar They produced a different reason for not honoring through warranty I had purchased. Nationwide Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Sales People: ProtectMyCar Nationwide

May 02 2016
Fanelli Window Pros Fanelli Home Improvements What good is a lifetime warranty on siding, if you can't find the company? 20,000 spent for no service? Pottsville/Mt. Carmel PA Author: North Central, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Fanelli Window Pros Internet

May 02 2016
Wholesale America American Sales Group LLC I wired money for merchandise that I purchased and I never received my merchandise or refund back. Emails and all communication stopped from company once I sent them my money. Riverview Florida Author: Naugatuck, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Wholesale America Riverview , Florida

May 02 2016
Safe Home Security promised a set rate for life and then they auto-renewed when I told them not to at higher rate and will not let me cancel with paying hundreds of dollars Cromwell Connecticut Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Security Services: Safe Home Security Cromwell, Connecticut

May 02 2016
Insideup Inc Grant Bentley, Asad Haroon No payments made for 4 months, September, October, November and December 2015 San diego California Author: PUne , Idaho Customer Leads: Insideup Inc San diego , California

May 02 2016
Tee Cub I ordered a tshirt on. They said it is out for delivery thru usps, sent me a tracking number and there is nothing to be tracked said it is sent out april 27th, 2016 but now it is May 2. Usps said teecub sent a messaage saying it will be sent to hem. cant reply, 2016. I believe they are Nigerian con artists. utah Utah Author: Inglewood, California Mail Order Services: Tee Cub Utah

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

May 02 2016
Synthe-FX SyntheFX Synthe FX Synth FX SynthFX Luminair Luminair 2 Luminair 3 Luminair L2 Luminair L3 Charged $90 for iPad app and after only months create new version with $90 price tag. Internet Author: Billings, Montana Software: Synthe-FX Internet

May 02 2016
Palmers Airport Hyundai I purchased a 2014 Hyundai Sonata back in November and they told me that they wanted a down payment of $2000 I gave them the money purchased the insurance and drove the car home then when it was time for me to make my first payment on December 19,2015.Alabama How Smart! I'm Impressed! Author: Grand Prairie , Texas Auto Dealers: Palmers Airport Hyundai Mobile , Alabama

May 02 2016
Zorba productions The Taylor Paige Foundation has not paid for a build of their Website. Internet Author: Melboune, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Zorba productions Internet

May 02 2016
John Boone Huston Home for rent in Downey, ca Warsaw Ohio Author: los angeles, California Landlords: John Boone Huston Warsaw, Ohio

May 01 2016
Michael Clark Cold blood Will use you for money and sex, will give you a sob story Women beware!!!!! Columbus ohio Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Bars Lounges & Clubs: Michael Clark Nationwide

May 01 2016
Marcus A Hundley Marcus Robinson This man uses his children for sympathy to get money from women. He has scammed several woman just check out scambook.com as well. He is good at what he does so seek legal action. If at all possible please contact me so we can stop this! Blackwood New Jersey Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Web Site: Marcus A Hundley Blackwood, New Jersey