Your Search | payment systems corp

Oct 08 2015
CFC Oil & Gas Chris SchlagleComodore Finantial Corp. Elaborate oil scam. Dallas Texas Author: Woodlawn, Tennessee Telemarketers: CFC Oil & Gas Dallas, Texas

Oct 07 2015
George Cornea GC marble & tile Corp GC marble and tile Corp Michaels Stoica Construction contractor fraud run money West park Florida Author: Sunny Isles, Florida Builders & Contractors: George Cornea West park, Florida

Oct 07 2015
06:25 PM Kristen Johnson Critical Deliverables of the Website and services not delivered as agreed after payment in full Florida Florida
Bang Support Protospire, YoobTV, Webjector, Andrew Madison, Moses Johnson and Kristen Johnson are selling fraudulent software, claiming disruptive technologies Author: Dingle, Other Internet Fraud:

Oct 07 2015
Special Umbria Rob Landeweerd Eight weeks have gone by and they have still not refunded our over payment Piegaro , Italy Piegaro , Italy Author: west bloomfield, Michigan Lodging: Special Umbria

Oct 07 2015
nyco systems Do not work with NYCO SYSTEMS. They are holding my board for ransom. rialto California Author: Sun Valley, California Miscellaneous Electronics: nyco systems rialto, California

Oct 07 2015
All Coin Laundry Sebco laundry systems Dina carrasquillo Beware -they sell defective coin op laundry equiptment Raritan New Jersey Author: ithaca, New York Laundromats: All Coin Laundry Raritan, New Jersey

Oct 07 2015
all season weatherproof coating Edward Jennings, Asphalt Repair Service, John Joseph Czarapata, Numerous Alasis Edward was suppose to asphalt my driveway, fix & repair ar seal, coat foundation for $400.00 after he put the first layer of asphalt on driveway he approached me and ask for payment which I gave to him in cash..  Independence. Missouri Author: Merriam, Kansas Home Improvements: all season weatherproof coating Independence. , Missouri

Oct 07 2015
national credit systems hostile, abusive, rude collection and billing practices atlanta ga Author: atlanta , Georgia Collection Agencies: national credit systems Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Internation Travel Network Corp ITN I was sold travel insurance stating that it would make my ticket refundable should something happen and they are refusing to refund my money. San Fracisco California Author: Oceanside, California Travel Companies: Travel Agencies: Internation Travel Network Corp San Fracisco, California

Oct 07 2015
Scioto valley growers Ryan Shanks Ryan ordered $597.20 in tools and supplies from my company and cancelled the payment for no reason and will not communicate with us to find a solution. He ripped us off litterally. Ada Ohio Author: tucson, Arizona Dead Beat Customers: Scioto valley growers Ada, Ohio

Oct 07 2015
Dish Network National Satellite Systems, Inc. Lied to us about a 250.00 prepaid visa card to get us to switch from Direct to Dish. We had to pay 263.00 cancellation fee to Direct for cancelling Nationwide Author: sebring, Florida Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
06:34 AM is a cheater. I pay him for posting ads. After receiving payment he stop replying me. Now he would not giving any response. He get $500 for posting ads on his website. Must beware from this person. Internet
Author: Texas Video Stores: (anuncios putas) is a cheater Internet

Oct 06 2015
Tuition Management Systems Pulled money out my account without permission RI and OH Author: Wauconda , Illinois Financial Education: Tuition Management Systems Internet

Oct 06 2015
TimePayment TimePayment Corp. Fee Gouging, Horrendous Customer Service Burlington Massachusetts Author: North Highlands, California Loans: TimePayment Burlington, Massachusetts

Oct 05 2015
Future Payment Technologies Future PaytechCrescent Processing CompanyFuture PayTech Park Central Processing, Atrium Processing, Crescent Processing, Future Payment Technologies Future PayTech AKA Crescent Processing Used my signature on an iPad to trick me into a contract I never saw Dallas Texas Email address not recognized Author: Portland, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Future Payment Technologies Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
State Farm Insurance Denied claim payment Las Vegas Nevada Author: Brigham City, Utah Insurance Agencies: State Farm Insurance Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 05 2015
Aventis Systems Product delivered was not what was purchased. Atlanta Georgia Author: Garden City, New York Computer Manufactures: Aventis Systems Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 05 2015
Bay State Painting Systems Bay State Painting Systems Taunton MA. Is a SCAM Taunton Massachusetts Author: Braintree, Massachusetts Paint & Wallpaper: Bay State Painting Services Taunton, Massachusetts

Oct 05 2015
Noble finance I got a 200 dollar loan I made several payments then I went in one day to pay them they refused the payment now they have issued a judgment against me for over 600 dollars. Tooele Utah Author: Tooele, Utah Loan Brokers: Noble finance Tooele, Utah

Oct 05 2015
Susan Neitzel Sue Neitzel This woman collected $700.00 for helping me and my wife with college course work that she was going to complete for us. She took the money and never did a single thing. She was very good at communicating and making promises up front until she received payment. I still have the email exchanges that show Sue telling me that it was taking her longer than she originally thought, then she said she was almost finished with it and it was going to be A quality work and all worth the wait. Then, cam all of her excuses as to why she couldn't get things done by the deadline. In the end, my wife and I ended up having to cram everything in a 2 week window and completed all of the assignments ourselves. Sue quit responding to emails, and never would return calls, never offered a refund. Internet Author: West Peoria, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Susan Neitzel Internet

Oct 05 2015
Clearview Settlement Service Emailing about a payment or 1280.00 Internet Author: Anniston, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Clearview Settlement Service Internet

Oct 05 2015
NCO Financial Systems, Inc They call my phone several times and insist I owe money I know I've paid off from 2009. I just want them to stop calling me Horsham Pennsylvania Author: Boston, Massachusetts Collection Agencies: NCO Financial Systems, Inc Horsham, Pennsylvania

Oct 04 2015
09:10 PM William Mullen Inc., Digital Surveillance Systems, Audio Deterrent Systems Refused to honor public acknowledgment of lifetime warranty Quincy Nationwide Author: Lake in the Hills, Illinois Cameras & Video: Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
DMS Aircraft Services Jewel Marshall, Monica Johnson DMS Aircraft Theft By Deception Breach Of Contract Larceny Miramar Florida Payment Received Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Manufacturers: DMS Aircraft Services Miramar, Florida