PAYMENT SYSTEMS CORP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: payment systems corp
There may be more specific results for "payment systems corp"
For more specific results for "payment systems corp"
Showing 1-25 of 29,428 Found Reports For more specific results for "payment systems corp"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Great Western Building Systems Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Great Western Buildings Systems, LLC customers know they can depend on a project being done right the first time. Great Western Building Systems stands by their products and customers, will always work to support them. Great Western Building Systems is committed to exceptional client service and satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Great Western Building Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Colorado Consumer Services: Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western specializes in providing pre-engineered steel building systems and metal building components to do-it-yourselfers, business owners and construction professionals across the country. With Great Western, you will receive the highest quality steel structure, the best service in the industry and a building designed for a lifetime. Colorado

May 23 2017
Tarraf & Associates, Tarraf Corp, Tarraf & Associates, PCHussein Tarraf, Tarraf & Associates CPA FRAUD, LIAR, PROFESSIONAL TAX FILER SCAM, RIPPED ME OFF, CONMAN, TOOK MONEY AND NEVER FILLED MY TAXES Dearborn Michigan
HUSSEIN TARRAF Author: Dearborn, Michigan Internal Revenue Service: Tarraf & Associates Dearborn, Michigan

May 23 2017
Fatt Merchant - Spencer Hay / Payment Consultant They Are Heavy Spammers & Crooks Internet Author: California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Fatt Merchant Internet

May 22 2017
siegel corp Jennifer bridges misrepresentation, retaliatory behavior towards good tenants trying to abide with lease agreement and getting ignored or surprise billings for repairs and threatenedwith credit damage . bad air quality, poor maintaince men knowledge, dirty, pestilence, sewagerumoff, crime, shootings, drugs, muggings, intolerant management, surprise visits, umannounced, surly, threatening behavior, chemical smells, dust, no ductwork, illegal postings not complying with lease agreemnt, dog s**t everywhere, filthy laundryroom, combative parking arrangements, with the ter las Vegas Nevada Fault is not with lessor Author: las Vegas , Nevada Environmental Violators: siegel corp las Vegas , Nevada

May 19 2017
Clubs Systems club systems left town & continues to bill my checking acct after I cancelled subscription lodi California Author: lodi, California Health Spas: Clubs Systems lodi, California

May 19 2017
hudsonlawfirm Hudson Law Firm Advance Loan Scam (Steam Gift Card Payment) Austin, Texas Internet Author: Avenel, New Jersey Cash Services: hudsonlawfirm Internet

May 18 2017
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo losing my financial data and I have online payment accounts deleted Huntersville North Carolina Good One Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

May 18 2017
Matt Skinner Twelvestone Capital, Twelvestone Group, Empire West The company hired me to edit videos. They still owe me thousands of dollars and are refusing payment (after uploading some of the videos) Valencia California
Author: los angeles, California Video Stores: Matt Skinner New Hall, California

May 18 2017
Legal Help Services Nicole Vannoy Amanda Michael Parker/Hutchison Con Artist took advantage of a child in serious danger. When I called and explained a very complicated, and sad situation of a father desperate to get his child out of a dangerous situation they told me they would help with no problem for a low down payment of 250 dollars, and then only 39 dollars a month for every month we needed them after. This is bulls***, as they took my money for them to find us a totally different lawyer that we could of found on our own. Dayton Ohio
Author: PHELPS, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Legal Help Services Internet

May 17 2017
Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Procell, Procell Hammocks, Procell Little Havana, Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Ripped me off. Lied to me and took my money. Lied about product sold. They did not refund or fix the problem and they assumed no responsibility for making it right. Miami, Kendall, Hammocks, Little Havana Florida Author: Miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Miami, Florida

May 17 2017
Terry collins I found this website for pembroke Welch corgis. I checked with the better business bureau in Atlanta,they informed me there was only one complaint in 3 years and that was for paperwork. This person I believe now did not give me his correct name. I sent him the payment for the puppy . The bottom line no puppy and he has my money. I feel ridiculous and embarrassed that I fell for this scam. Atlanta Georgia Author: Bradford, Massachusetts Liars: Terry collins Atlanta, Georgia

May 17 2017
availablewithease.com scam...western union then ask for double the fee after initial payment san jose Internet Author: RUNNEMEDE, New Jersey Drugstores: availablewithease.com Internet

May 17 2017
AmeriPower AmeriPower, LLC AmeriPower is the WORST electric provider I ever deal with in my entire life. I had my account on autopay w/ them and last month, my checking account has been compromised so I had to close my checking account and totally forgot to update my payment method w/ Ameripower. Sugar Land Texas Author: Houston, Texas Electrical Services: AmeriPower Sugar Land, Texas

May 17 2017
Hughes Net Hughes Network Systems Scam, rip off, lies Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Brodheadsville, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: Hughes Net Gaithersburg, Maryland

May 17 2017
International award payment center Corporate headquarters International award payment center of Kansas City Missouri Deceive , hoodwink, to pray upon trustworthy people and elderly people North Kansas City Montana
Author: Middlesex county, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: International award payment center North Kansas City, Montana

May 17 2017
gaf materials myerstown plant elk corp of texas fired me cause of age and sex and speed was complete discination myerstown Nationwide Author: bethel, Pennsylvania Roofing Companies: gaf materials myerstown plant Nationwide

May 17 2017
MSI Mark Tilford & charles wood Ripped us off by not paying for the estimating even after being delivered to him and he continuously said that he will clear our payment but failed to so far Beaumont Texas Author: new york, Alabama Builders & Contractors: msi Beaumont, Texas

May 17 2017
fishingreelbest Hardy Hakim Rian Hidayat Took Payment for goods and never sent them........ Lampung Author: Kerikeri, Sporting Goods: fishingreelbest

May 17 2017
Banax Tackle Shop Hardy Hakim Rian Hidayat Took Payment for goods and never sent them........ Lampung Internet Author: Kerikeri, Hawaii Sporting Goods: Banax Tackle Shop Internet

May 16 2017
RAC contracting Corp in Farmingdale NY STAY FAR AWAY, They costs me over $28k in repairs because they didn't know what they were doing and then tried to charge me over $10k to fix their own mistakes. Run don't walk away from this company. Farmingdale Nationwide Author: Dix Hills, New York Home Improvements: RAC contracting Corp in Farmingdale NY New York

May 16 2017
Taylor Spellman Retail Star Stiffs Stationery Company New York New York Payment Received Author: Hartford, Connecticut Small Business Services: Taylor Spellman New York, New York

May 16 2017
Thinkbiz Solution Thinkbiz SEO and Design Unable to deliver and they hold you hostage on payment before delivering Noida Internet
Author: Virginia Internet Services: Thinkbiz Solution Noida,

May 15 2017
Spectrum Took cable payment out of my acct without permission
Author: Prairie village, Kansas Adult Web Site: Spectrum

May 15 2017
GTL ConnectNetwork Received my payment, end user did not receive payment on his account. GTL refused to refund money, or forward money to phone aacount. Internet Internet South Dakota Author: Anonymous, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: GTL ConnectNetwork Internet

May 15 2017
Windhaven Insurance company Overpriced and unauthorized payment from checking account Miami Florida Author: Burkburnett, Texas Car Insurance: Windhaven Insurance company Nationwide