PAYMENT SYSTEMS CORP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: payment systems corp
There may be more specific results for "payment systems corp"
For more specific results for "payment systems corp"
Showing 1-25 of 65,306 Found Reports For more specific results for "payment systems corp"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
A P E processing This company called me and said i had a pending lawsuit out on me for a rented tv from aarons and that if i set up a payment arrangment i would only have to pay 700 and some dollars. However if i did not they said they were gonna put a summons out for me in my county and that i would have to pay over 5000 after court costs and fees. Georgia Author: Spring took twp., Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: A P E processing , Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2017
Venture Custom Pools Demanded final payment then refused to complete work Plano, Texas Author: Plano, Texas Pool Builders: venture custom pools , TX

Oct 17 2017
JW Edwards Jo William Edwards, Beauden Corp, Beauden Corp LLC, Beauden Builders and numerous other psuedonmys S. Texas hurricane victims beware failed contractor San Antonio Internet Author: Texas Home Improvements: JW Edwards Internet

Oct 16 2017
Response to Not Justifying My Work Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
delta creations received down payment never did the work. tried to contact no response baton rouge Louisiana Author: metairie, Louisiana Websites: delta creations baton rouge, Louisiana

Oct 16 2017
DAYSTAR Solar Systems llc Jerry Wenger, Damon Fadale Fraud, Confidence Game, Wire Fraud Huntingdon Valley Pennsylvania Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Brokerage Companies: DAYSTAR Solar Systems llc Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2017
Author: Newton, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 15 2017
Addictgear adam pongsawat adampongsawat@gmail.com Addictgear sales@addictgear.com Order# 19407 - Not replying to communications after payment Internet Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Clothing Stores: Addictgear adam pongsawat Internet

Oct 15 2017
Creeds Creeds dry cleaning wayspa Owes payment more then $9000 Toronto ontario Nationwide Author: Toronto, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: Creeds Nationwide

Titlebucks Titlemax/Titlebucks Finance charge Albany Georgia
Typical... Author: Albany, Georgia Loans: Titlebucks Albany , Georgia

Oct 14 2017
Tyler Tysdal, Everwise Entertainment Tyler Tysdal, T Tysdal, @tytsdal, Managing Director, Title Card Capital, Cobalt Sports Capital, Genesis Water, Curious Cork, AOB MedSpa, Capital Machinery Corp. , Cherry Creek Family Offices, Impact Opportunities Fund, Embezzlement, Fraud, Investment Fraud, Scammer - DO NOT INVEST Lone Tree Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Investment Brokers: Tyler Tysdal, Everwise Entertainment Lone Tree, Colorado

Oct 14 2017
DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE swindler's bussiness!!!!!!!!!! charging 189% interest carlsbad California Just look at how credible and honorable they are Author: San Marcos, California Financial Services: DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE carlsbad, California

Oct 14 2017
Credit One Bank Payment made and not postwed to account but shows as made from my other account! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hampton, Virginia Credit Services: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 13 2017
Bestway Corp Bestway (USA) Corp Bestway claims customer satisfaction is their priority, but refuses to replace failed product with manufacturer's defect.!, Phoenix AZ Author: Ventura, California Sporting-good Manufactures: Bestway Corp , AZ

Oct 13 2017
US Alliance Group Inc Electronic Cash Systems Lied to regarding contract terms Rancho Santa Margarita Nationwide Author: Hermosa Beach, California Credit Card Processing Companies: US Alliance Group Inc Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
American general contractors agency Alexander Garcia call me to offer me a good apartments painting contract in Bridge Water NJ, to get this contract my company need to buy from them 7 millions insurance at first they ask for 50 % then they ask for full payment of $3,270.00 but was not all after sending the money they ask for other amount that i refuse to pay so they cancel all contract, after that they call again to ask for more money so they can reimburse the money they never did and do not answer phone calls. Huston Texas USA Nationwide, Texas, Florida, California Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Home Improvements: American general contractors agency Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Jean Marie Hamer Lula Roe Jean Hamer, Jean Hamer, LuLaLovingLife Reselling the same item, collecting payment and never intending to ship! Meriden Internet Author: Meriden, Connecticut Clothing Stores: Jean Marie Hamer Internet

Oct 12 2017
Source One 360 Have not paid for work done for the past 10 months. Did work for different customers and was always done. Kept calling for payment with no results. Same MO as previous post. Next step is for a 3rd party to get the funds. They call you when they want a job done and promise payment on Fridays but don't deliver. They Take advantage of the workers they hire and reap the rewards both ways. Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: San diego, California Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Oct 11 2017
Skinmatics/Solagenics I pursued this company through the California attorney general’s office and received written notification from the company that they had credited my initial payment method. This was on September 22, 2017. Anaheim California Author: Lake Villa, Illinois Skin Care: Skinmatics/Solagenics , California

Oct 11 2017
TEAM Services Inc Will Not Pay Their Notaries! Sussex New Jersey Finally Paid Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Mailbox Rentals: TEAM Services Inc Sussex, New Jersey

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
Fingerhut Web Bank Payment Program Options that affects Customer's Credit report Ridgewood, Minnesota Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas On-Line Stores: Fingerhut Nationwide