Your Search | payment systems matthew wiltsey keith olmo matt patton

Sep 04 2015
Mid America Self Storage #1 1st I had flood damage but was told after my payment was received. I went to empty my storage to only find out i had been robbed! File Police Report & was told i was the 9th break-in in. 4 months! Lebanon Internet Author: Camdenton, Missouri Storage & Self Storage: Mid America Self Storage #1

Sep 04 2015
UStarCash William Henderson, Mary Parker, Ben Morgan They call you and ask about you needing a loan and if yes depending on how much the loan the payment varies they want to be sure you can pay that amount every month so they have you send in what they call an insurance and promises to send it back to you in the payment. That's a lie you send it to them via money gram and they want you to send more. You never get the loan. San Francisco California Author: Los Angeles, California Loans: UStarCash San Francisco, California

Sep 04 2015
Revitol Buy Health Fraudulent ordering process - click on product you want - provide payment info and then product order/price goes up 100% Internet Author: helotes, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Revitol Internet

Sep 04 2015
getmyfakeid.com is a scam getmyfakeid.com don't trust getmyfakeid.com they don't reply to email when inquiring about status once they receive payment you never hear a thing again, money in there pocket Internet justinjhayden03@gmail.com Again Author: California $$ REWARDS Offered: getmyfakeid.com Internet

Sep 04 2015
Charu Interactive Matt Non payment for work performed chicago Nationwide Author: chicago, Illinois Advertising Agencies: Charu Interactive Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Diversity Consulants Inc I settled with Diversified Consulants Inc for an account with Sprint on 06/01/2015 and account still showning open on my credit report. Called several times and was given the run around. I called Sprint and they verified that the account was paid. I am very disappointed in a company that harass you for payment and they don't record and have your information showing paid. Jacksonville Florida Author: Richmond, Texas Collection Agencies: Diversity Consulants Inc Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 03 2015
CONSUMER DIRECT WARRANTY SERVICES Around the Spring of 2008 I purchased an extended warranty for my car for $ 1200.00 upfront; no payment plan. I received the booklet, wallet card, 800 number, email, everything.Months later I needed an inexpensive repair to my car but was told it was no extended warranty company REDDING CALIFORNIA Author: LILBURN, Georgia Auto Warranty: CONSUMER DIRECT WARRANTY SERVICES redding, ca,

Sep 03 2015
Galafati Music Group / Valantino Galafati Fake Italian Wanna be RIPPED ME OFF $10,000 DOLLAR FOR FAKE PROMO AND PROMISED ME HE WAS SIGNED WITH MAYBACHMUSIC NAPLES,FLORIDA ALSO DC Internet
He is the truth Author: Naples, Florida Advertising Agencies: Galafati Music Group / Valantino Galafati Internet

Sep 03 2015
Matt Ryncarz Matthew Ryncarz Former CEO of credit-building company sentenced for $400,000 theft Alpharetta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: Matt Ryncarz Alpharetta, Georgia

Sep 02 2015
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!**UPDATE January 10, 2015: Ripoff Report reveals initial findings, while Ben Smith’s minions race to have documents, articles and other evidence removed from the internet.  *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts | ...Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Pirelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (googlecide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
MASS CLEANSING Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Nationwide

11, Report #1252004

Sep 02 2015
Keith Pierson Toyota DAILY CALLS to my MOBILE # After complaining about their sales staff to Toyota.com~~ Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Keith Pierson Toyota Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 02 2015
Matthew Sunderland Automated Income Lifestyle, Sunderland Marketing and Unlimited Vacation Time LLC Automated Lifestyle is a 9.95 monthly newsletter Sunnyvale CA Author: Rochester, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Matthew Sunderland Internet

Sep 02 2015
Specialized Veterinary Services SVS Let a dog die Fort myers Florida Not factual accounts of SVS Author: Florida, Florida Veterinarian Services: Specialized Veterinary Services Fort myers, Florida

Sep 02 2015
yourbettertomorrow.com 1.99 for CD; followed by unauthorized $84.95 charge as a recurring payment Blaine Washington Washington State About our program Author: Hampton, New Hampshire Education & Learning Centers: yourbettertomorrow.com Internet

Sep 02 2015
Red Jacket Solutions Randy White Randy White of Red Jacket Solutions never paid us to any of the leads we provided him. He just suddenly disappeared when we ask for the payment. Internet Author: Uniondale, New York Telemarketing Companies: Red Jacket Solutions Internet

Sep 02 2015
Anthony V. Powell Global Pro Systems, Vemma, Herbalife Scammer! Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Coopersville, Michigan Questionable Activities: Global Pro Systems Internet

Sep 01 2015
Crystal O'Connor The Moxie Entrepreneur Moxie Business Talk Unleash Your Moxie Non Payment, False Business Claims, Unpaid Invoice Des Moines, Iowa Nationwide
Open Book Author: Mansfield, Texas Business Consultants: Crystal O'Connor The Moxie Entrepreneur Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Ford Smith Electronics Sebastian Alverius Alverius and Company (ACI) Scammer New York New York
I'm sorry Sebastian Author: Seattle, Telephones: Ford Smith Electronics New York, New York

Sep 01 2015
Matt Bscak SCAM; GET RICH QUICK, SWANNEE Georgia Author: stone mtn., Georgia Tutoring: Matt Bscak

Aug 31 2015
Health Club Systems HEALTH CLUB SYSTEMS CORP HEALTH CLUB SYSTEMS CO-Adam (Owner)-Eric (Owner) Takes Money From Your Account When They Were Not Supposed To - No Cooperation At All Sugar Land Texas Author: Ontario, California Health Spas: Health Club Systems Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
slomins home security stay away from slomins home security systems hicksville New York Author: Wantagh, New York Home Security: slomins home security Nationwide

22, Report #1252022

Aug 31 2015
Hollywood Toyota I have them all I was told by my salesman, finance mgr, & sales mgr if I make every payment on time for 12 months I will 100% be able to refi at 1.9% with the Toyota of Hollywood Rewards program. Finance mgr asked me to sign blank papers & said the computer would fill in #'s. I was told by the salesman the price was $11,400. When they found out I had bad credit (up almost 200 points since) they told me I would get a car that day. They knew how much I wanted my car & the end #'s after I signed were over $16,000. I reported it to the GM. Hollywood Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollywood Toyota Hollywood, Florida

23, Report #1251995

Aug 31 2015
MyScore.com Russel May, Teresa Inoncilio So Teresa Inoncillo contacted our company to call out for MyScore.com for a good payout. 3 weeks passed and we employed new total of 16 agents but Russel May never got back to us. Teresa Inoncilio also never contacted us about the said payment. Los Angeles Internet
Author: Uniondale, New York Internet Fraud: MyScore.com Internet

24, Report #1251984

Aug 31 2015
Greenlawn Cemetery Keith Nobis,Tim Burkey They have made many promises to put the date on her stone it has been paid for,now there is paint on it or something Columbus Ohio Author: Orient, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Greenlawn Cemetery Columbus, Ohio

Aug 31 2015
Farmer's Insurance Group Randy Walker Want payment after insurance was cancelled before next payment was due!!! Needham Maine Author: Boyne City, Michigan Car Insurance: Farmer's Insurance Group Needham, Maine