PAYMENT SYSTEMS CORP. Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: payment systems corp.
There may be more specific results for "payment systems corp."
For more specific results for "payment systems corp."
Showing 1-25 of 29,545 Found Reports For more specific results for "payment systems corp."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
Bella Essence and Nuvajen Gold skin brokeout - sent products back - my back blocked payment - still got past due internet Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Skin Care: Bella Essence and Nuvajen Gold Internet

Jun 22 2017
SELECTIVE SOLUTION 24/7 LOGISTICS SCAMMED!!!#### NEVER RECEIVED PAYMENT FOR MY WORK!!! NEW CASTLE,DELAWARE Internet Author: Stockton, California Attorney Generals: SELECTIVE SOLUTION 24/7 LOGISTICS Internet

Jun 21 2017
Paypal I sold a Autographed CD and the buyer thereafter filed a reverse payment with PayPal, PayPal then had me at a negative balance. As I do not want to hurt my credit, I paid the balance and did not get my autograph back from the buyer . This is unbelievable Ripped me off Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Banks: Paypal Internet

Jun 21 2017
First credit finance When speaking to Martin A. He was very rude , started screaming into the phone , threatening to close my account because I had to do it his ways to be exact what he said . That he makes the rules , not me. I asked to speak to his manager, so I could make the payment with his manager not him. His tone of voice was horrible . I asked about four times to put his manager on the phone he said No!No!No! Are you going to make the 500 today if not I'll close your account,right now . Van nuys , California Nationwide Author: California Financial Services: First credit finance Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
FarmersOnly.com Took payment before trial was up, i cancelled bc of this and product was unacceptable and states away. Internet
Author: Neponset, Illinois Dating Services: FarmersOnly.com Internet

Jun 21 2017
Marcello Seiple Marcellos Landscaping & Hardscaping inc. Marcello Seiple used Facebook marketplace to scam me into purchasing a $200 s****.
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: Marcello Seiple Ridley Park, Pennsylvania

Jun 21 2017
LC Maxwell & assoc/Ms. Foreman CMB client services Ms. Foreman from LC Maxwell & Assoc called to advise I can save my account from garnishment status if I make a good faith payment and set up pay arrangements. Ms. Foreman advised what she was collecting for, I did not provide the info, it was given to me. I told Ms. Foreman that I was currently off on disability but would try to get it together. I arranged the good faith payment of $541.00. Ms. Foreman advised she would ake my good faith payment, and would call back the following month to set up payment arrangements as that is when I was scheduled to return to work. Jonesboro, Georgia Author: Sheridan, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: LC Maxwell & assoc/Ms. Foreman

Health Research Systems Alzaphen. Complete and total ripoff Florida Florida
Wish I would have gotten that email. Author: Clarence, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Health Research Systems Internet

Jun 20 2017
The Ticket Clinic / Ted Hollander Jean Rodriguez / Asst. Regional Mgr Took my payment, did not go to court, never notified me, lied about it! That's Ticket Clinic for you! Be aware! Palm Beach Region / Florida Internet Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: The Ticket Clinic / Ted Hollander Internet

Jun 20 2017
Nancy Interiors Corp. Decora Ltd.Nancy ReicinoNancy Almeida Did not follow written instruction on an $18K customer made order Whitestone New York Author: Whitestone, New York Architects & Designers: Nancy Interiors Corp. Whitestone, New York

Jun 19 2017
EMERCHANT CLUB SPECIALITY MERCHANDISE SMART LIVING CORP Have been in this business since 2004 spent my life savings and they keep taking and nothing on my website ever worked let alone their customer service is rude Online Nationwide Author: Charlotte, Tennessee Home Based Business: EMERCHANT CLUB Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Anand Systems Inc Anand Systems Inc Bhavesh Vakilbhavesh@anandsystems.com1-800-431-4786 Ext. 17 SCAM COMPANY Tracy California Author: Florida Computer Software: Anand Systems Inc Tracy, California

Jun 19 2017
Notary Spot Has owed me payment for 2 signings since August 2016. Will not return calls or emails. I am in Virginia. seabrook Texas Author: Yorktown, Virginia Notary: Notary Spot seabrook, Texas

Jun 19 2017
Jeremy P. Feakins Jeremy P. Feakins Liggett and Webb, JPF Venture Funds, Tetridyne Solutions, Inc., Ocean Thermal Energy Corp, Procopipo, Cory, Hargraves & Savitch LLP, John Cleary, P. C. G. Advisory, 629 Media, Jess Santini Investors beware!! Lancaster, PA PennsylvaniaJP Investors Beware lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Cleveland, Ohio Financial Services: Jeremy P. Feakins lancaster, Pennsylvania

Jun 19 2017
Total Home Protection This company is a RIP OFF they take your monthly payment & leave you hanging when you need them Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Peoria, Illinois Warranty Companies: Total Home Protection Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Bahamas Royal Vacatione Ripoff , After Payment never got back to me. Internet
Author: Alabama Motels: Hotel: Bahamas Royal Vacatione Internet

Jun 18 2017
Jefferson Capital Systems Verizon Rip Off St. Cloud Minnesota Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Collection Agency's: Jefferson Capital Systems St. Cloud , Minnesota

Jun 18 2017
familypoolfun.com swimline corp called 2weeks agao to see if my pool was under warranty talked to larry who said he would get back to me about my liner and pool that has a rust spot from top to bottem my pool is only 3 yrs old and i have a warrenty new york Author: Holiday, Florida Civil Rights Violators: familypoolfun.com new york, New York

Jun 17 2017
Rain Soft Water Filtration Systems Mold growing in salt receptacle and on top of salt Madison Tennessee Author: Mount Pleasant, Tennessee Misc. Health Specialists: Rain Soft Water Filtration Systems Madison, Tennessee

Jun 17 2017
Blue Trust Loans Indian site,Blue Trust Loans,several others under this name Borrowed $375.00 was not told payback would be $1411.08 was given 2 payment amounts not this total?? Nationwide Author: Yucaipa, California Unusual Rip-Off: Blue Trust Loans Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Neptune Society I was told I could use any local funeral home. I called local funeral homes near me, I was told they do not deal with Neptune Society.When I called them back they said it was within 75 miles could not give me any names of the funnel homes. I canced both my mother's and my policy. Only recieved a partial payment back. Brentwood Tennesee Author: newport, Tennessee Funeral Services: Neptune Society Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
SPY+SURVIVAL BRIEFING aka: Jason Hanson's Spy + Briefing 844-242-3216 MD They are charging me for an alledged publication which I did not order or authorize payment for. Maryland Author: Bristol, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: SPY+SURVIVAL BRIEFING Maryland

Jun 15 2017
Senior Productions Greg Senior Geo Event Systems Bait and Switch Extortion Talent Oregon Author: New York, New York Event Planners & Sites: Senior Productions Talent, Oregon

Jun 15 2017
International Award Payment Center A Prize Competition Oppertunity Warning of Forfeiture Nationwide
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: International Award Payment Center Internet

Jun 15 2017
Jody and Corrin Torrence torenjo steals from eBay sellers Tracking shows item recieved. Seller bypassed eBay AND Pay Pal going to credit card co to stop payment and keeping item Houston California Author: santa clarita, California Clothing Stores: Jody and Corrin Torrence Houson, California