Your Search | payment systems corp.

Dec 02 2016
Academy Bank Southern Bank secured credit card division incorrect information given by 3rd party customer service aurora Colorado You would't need that payment to post quickly unless you have used up your credit line Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Financial Services: Academy Bank arora, Colorado

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
NYC FOOD SAFETY CORP DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES Elmhurst New York Author: New York, New York Inspectors: NYC FOOD SAFETY CORP Elmhurst, New York

Dec 01 2016
24 hrfs 24hour field services chris dorpat ryan krutzig james lian non payment of funds that ive busted my butt to earn maple grove Minnesota Author: beloit, Wisconsin Property Management: 24 hrfs maple grove, Minnesota

Dec 01 2016
Lyft Refusal of payment of funds earned San Fransisco Nationwide Author: Escondido, California Unusual Rip-Off: Lyft Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Dominion pardons and waivers I was forced into a contract. I told them I could not pay right away. When I missed first deadline I informed them away ND they changed the dates on the contract. I could not make next payment so I informed them. They sent me a new contract. I decided tell them I would wait. They said ok. Next thing I know a collection agent was calling me. Now my xredit has an amount owing. I NEVER RECEIVED A SINGLE SERVICE FROM THEM. WHAT A DISGRACE. Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Legal Services: Dominion pardons and waivers Toronto, Ontario

Nov 30 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

Nov 30 2016
Spark Post Message Systems, Inc. rude, disrespectful, poor customer service, unhelpful, extremely slow, ignored me, didn't care, Internet Author: Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Spark Post Internet

Nov 29 2016
ISPHost.org Called to cancel web-hosting & reoccurring payment 2015. Charged again 2016. Company refuses to refund charges to credit card. Internet Author: Carrollton, Texas Consumer Services: ISPHost.org Internet

Nov 29 2016
Camden Services This happen two years ago. I still have some paperwork. Let's just say this started in September 2014 and by April 2015 the last payment and $2,000.00 later. I got nothing. I had been calling like most people and they let you talk with different people.  They promise to help you with your credit so you can buy a home through them. Dallas, TX Nationwide Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Financial Services: Camden Services Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
gutter makers Troy nelson none payment of wages akron Ohio Author: akron, Ohio Employers: gutter makers akron, Ohio

Nov 27 2016
Julian Alexander Received payment in full for product,and has failed to deliver product as agreed, or a refund for the past one and a half years. Aventura Florida Author: Miramar, Florida Small Business Services: Julian Alexander Aventura, Florida

Nov 27 2016
Active Web Technologies Active Web Technologies Hosting I paid them 38000 for web designing for classified & news website they never designed my website and they are not responding any more his boss sanjay sharma is scammer and cheater. He never pick calls after payment. Noida , Uttar Pradesh Nationwide
Author: ludhiana, Other Web Hosting: Active Web Technologies Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
paetec corp harassing phone calls Nationwide Author: schodack, New York City Governments: paetec corp Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Western Union netspend aka netspend Delay of payment and bench of contract Austin Internet
Author: Conley, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Western Union netspend Internet

Nov 26 2016
DCI Transport Chris PurdyDCI Broadband Over 100 Days Of Non Payment For shipment Cumming Georgia
Author: Canton, Michigan Trucking Companies: DCI Transport Cumming, Georgia

Nov 26 2016
Lux style international Have sent me an item I did not order with an invoice demanding payment in 14 days Denmark Internet Author: Merthyr tydfil. UK, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Lux style international Internet

Nov 25 2016
APPLIED MERCHANT SYSTEMS we never signed contract with this company. they steal and charge us every month. This company is a scammer!!! Calabasas CA Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: APPLIED MERCHANT SYSTEMS Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Grand View Resort Las Vegas, NV / Eldorado Resort Corp. Wow, I was played by Ken Moore and his accomplices. Now I know why they did not allow me to have my cell phone out, I was sure going to google the timeshare, just like I did once I walked out of there, and to my surprise all these scams and fraud re grandview Las Vegas Resort Timeshare Eldorado Las Vegas Nevada Author: san leandro, California Resorts: Grand View Resort Las Vegas, NV / Eldorado Resort Corp. Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 25 2016
CAT ENERGY SYSTEMS Dennis Wieben and Nick Alan in Ankeny Iowa Energy Solutions of America Reflective Insulation is a scam, do not send money Ankeny Iowa Author: covington, Louisiana Home Improvements: CAT ENERGY SYSTEMS Dennis Wieben and Nick Alan in Ankeny Iowa Ankeny, Iowa

Nov 23 2016
lux style i went on this internet site and saw no charge so i entered my. name and delivery info to get the whole cost. it was more expensive than i wanted and left the site. i had not confirmed payment. i received the eyelash enhancer in the mail with an invoice of $84.90. i wasnt going to keep it. but checked out internet site and found this and hope this situation can be settled. Denmark Internet Author: winnipeg, Manitoba Beauty Products: lux style Internet

Nov 23 2016
AARP American Association of Retired People Sends Renewal Notices over and over even though payment isn't due for many months. Includes new membership cards etc. Nationwide Author: Hollister, California Sales People: AARP Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Paperbag Princess Elizabeth Mason WARNING REGARDING CONSIGNING CLOTHING TO PAPERBAG PRINCESS IN BEVERLY HILLS. I consigned a large personal collection of vintage, name brand, one-of-a-kind clothing to Elizabeth Mason with PaperBag Princess in Beverly Hills to sell. She was only able to sell a few pieces, and then refused to pay me for the items sold. She claimed that she did not have the money available and could not pay. I cancelled the consignment of all unsold items. I have made numerous demands for payment and she continues to refuse to pay the full amount she owes for the items sold. Beverly Hills California Author: Los Angeles, California Consignment Stores: Paperbag Princess Beverly Hills, California

Nov 21 2016
Mobe- 21 step business systems Matt Lloyd, Jaimie Staire Complete and utter waste of time and money!! United Kingdom & Montreal, Canada Nationwide Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Mobe- 21 step business systems Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
complete recovery corp comcast comcast modem sales and rental. After purchase they keep saying to return the modem Internet Author: belford, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: complete recovery corp Internet