Your Search | payment systems corp.

Jan 10 2017
Intex, Intex Corp Intex doesnt stand behind product, horrible CS Long Beach California Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Pools & Saunas: Intex, Intex Corp Long Beach, California

Jan 10 2017
Fiat Chrysler Automobile Corp Negates all Recall Liability Responsibility Detroit Michigan Author: Atlantic City, New Jersey Auto manufactures: Fiat Chrysler Automobile Corp Detroit, Michigan

Jan 10 2017
Cash Advance pamels@smithloanassistance.com ATTN : Customer, The case will be downloaded on Wednesday (January 11th 2017) and you will be soon served with the court papers due to non-payment after so many reminders. If you want to avoid these legal consequences we merely require you to get back to us with the payment, you can e-mail us back. If you want to resolve this case out of the court house you can E-mail us back Thank You. CASH ADVANCE USA. non Internet Author: Manassas, Virginia Loans: Cash Advance Internet

Zubero Garage Doors Corp Marlon Zubero Scam business Hialeah Florida
Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Home Improvements: Zubero Garage Doors Corp Hialeah, Florida

Jan 10 2017
HOUSEHOLD FINANCE III BENEFICIAL FINANCE unauthoirzed balloon payment P.O. Box 1231, Brandon, Florida 33509-1231 Nationwide additional information Author: muskegon, Michigan Mortgage Companies: HOUSEHOLD FINANCE III Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Kent Carr Touches The Sky Professional Services Kent Carr, Kent Wright fraud sales, fake sales, slamming customers, chargebacks upon payment sent out chicago Illinois
Author: columbus, Ohio Sales People: Kent Carr Touches The Sky Professional Services chicago, Illinois

Jan 09 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Website was HighClassGifts.com (website no longer exists) Their ad appeared on my Facebook newsfeed. I ordered two activity/food trays for children's car seats. The payment came out of my account immediately on 11/24/16. I tried to contact them by email and had no response. When I went to their website, it no longer exists. I went to my bank the first week of January and filed a complaint. The $49.98 that I was charged has been returned to my account. Internet Author: Harrison, , Ohio Attorney Generals: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 09 2017
Two Live Customs Two Live Customs LLC Took payment, never sent shoes online Internet Author: Florida Clothing Stores: Two Live Customs Internet

Jan 09 2017
ZVN Properties - Debbie Duncan - Susan Curtis No payment - run around - rip off artists - do not enter into an agreement with this company Canal Fulton, OH
Author: Norfolk, Virginia Property Management: ZVN Properties OH

Jan 09 2017
Tara-medium astrology I got one reading. Then my Visa is being billed every month. I went to the site where it says to contact her and ask for a refund and to stop billing me. When you hit the Send button the request goes nowhere. Now I will have to go through Visa to stop the billing and get a refund. China Internet 3 monthly installments payment method Author: North Augusta, SC, South Carolina Astrologers & Psychics: Tara-medium astrology Internet

Jan 09 2017
Credit Acceptance CAC Great lakes car sales sold me a 2004 gr prix brakes were hard they ket me take it home three weeks later i had to get a new transmission. I called cac they said take it back a no go i end up. Getting it impounded at my apt complex because they lot was being redone 1 month after having the car i needed a turpentine belt it stayed parked 8 months no payment no contact from either end in 2008 sept they sued me 2010 and take my taxes this isnt fair... RIP OFF MY MOM PAYED THEM 4 YEARS AND STILL OWE 2800 ON A 01 DURANGO IT WAS SOLD WITH A HANGER HOLDING THE MUFFLER... It was so loud I thought the city was about to knock down my house Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Auto Dealer Repairs: Credit Acceptance Southfield , Michigan

Jan 08 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Did not receive dog bank after they took payment from me for $21.99 on November 29th, 2016 Alexandria Louisiana Internet Author: Jemez Springs, New Mexico Computer Mail Order: Unstoppable Vision, LLC internet

Jan 08 2017
Jordan Newsome Freedom AcceptanceCustomer Financial Services This company is reported as two different names on my credit report. When asked to render a payment, there is no way to find the information online because there are more than one company names. Norfolk Virginia Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Credit Services: Jordan Newsome Norfolk, Virginia

Jan 08 2017
The variety shop They took payment never shipped item and will not responded to email or fb messengers. Paid 60.00 for a clock and can not get ANY contact with them. I didn't know till after my order many others have had issues with not getting theirs Internet Author: Rogers, Arkansas Art Galleries: The variety shop Internet

Jan 08 2017
The Select Group LLC Select Group, The Select Group The Select Group Hires People with no Technical Background or Knowledge - Most Staffers are former Cheerleaders, Bartenders, Car Salemen, Waitresses, er=tc. Raleigh, NC (Corp. Office) Nationwide SoundsTypical Author: Nationwide Employment Services: The Select Group LLC Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
NETWORK ONE Anthony O'connellApple DussadeeNetwork one online servicesTony O'connellhttps://ie.linkedin.com/in/tonyoconnell friendly until received payment, after receiving payment, disappeared and relocated with complete Family Bangkok and Dublin Internet Author: Berlin, Other Computer Classes: NETWORK ONE Internet

Jan 07 2017
Lux Style Lux international sales aps Sent product did not order and demand payment Denmark Internet
Author: Mt. Wellington, Other Sales People: Lux Style Internet

Jan 07 2017
Spartan Moving Systems Did not show up, damaged goods, charged a lot more Miami Florida Author: Midwest city, Oklahoma Cross-Border Scams: Spartan Moving Systems florida

Jan 07 2017
Luxstyle internationalpostbok Sent me an eyelash regrothe liquid, I did not order this but it was sent to me anyway. I am getting letters demanding money including late payment of £10. Internet Author: Holsworthy , Adult Care Facilities: Luxstyle internationalpostbok Internet

Jan 07 2017
Credit one bank Doesn't disclose large annual fee. Closed account due to returned payment although successfully made payments after. Will not open account. $9 to pay over phone. Will not let me make payments so continue accruing interest. Las vegas Nevada
Again Author: Burlington, Iowa Banks: Credit one bank Las vegas, Nevada

Jan 07 2017
Lux style international Harassment for payment of items I did not request. Scaremongering with threats of debt collection. Denmark. Internet Author: Eastbourne, Alabama Beauty Salons: Lux style international Internet

Jan 07 2017
MS Variety Store Never received my order payment was deducted from my bank account on October 30 2016 will not return email Internet Author: South Amboy, New Jersey Luggage & Leather Goods: Ms Variety Store Internet

U.S. Imaging Systems Revolving Shipment of toners Encino California
Author: Ruidoso Downs, New Mexico Sales People: U.S. Imaging Systems Encino, California

Jan 06 2017
Marlin Brokerage Inc Marlin Transport Inc Failed Payment Carleton Michigan Marlin transport is a joke Author: Michigan Trucking Companies: Marlin Brokerage Inc Carleton, Michigan

Jan 06 2017
Reputation Management the new digital extortion Are you thinking about hiring a Reputation Management Company or an SEO company to help repair your reputation or hide negative complaints? WARNING! Hiring an SEO company might seem like a good idea, but you might be making a huge mistake victims claim threats, extortion, and much worse. Is there a negative complaint about you on the Internet? Paying Reputation management companies can make a bad problem much worse. Internet, Nationwide
Ronnie Segev & ReputationDefender(aka Reputation.com) Can Eat A D*** // Michael Fertik Internet Defamation Profit Center Author: Tempe, Arizona SEO - Reputation Management: Reputation Management the new digital extortion Are you thinking about hiring a Reputation Management Company or an SEO company to help repair your reputation or hide negative complaints? WARNING! Nationwide