PAYMENT SYSTEMS CORP. Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: payment systems corp.
There may be more specific results for "payment systems corp."
For more specific results for "payment systems corp."
Showing 26-50 of 29,675 Found Reports For more specific results for "payment systems corp."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 17 2017
Kohls Stopped my auto-pay payment and charge me a late fee Milwaukee Nationwide Author: Perrysburg, Ohio Clothing Stores: Kohls Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Steven Purtic , Wilson Ramos , Ricky Lee Omni Lead media Corp Telemarketing , lead generation , Email Marketing , Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Employees: Steven Purtic , Wilson Ramos , Ricky Lee Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 17 2017
Youth Renu Youth renu eye and skin was ordered by me on a trial . The first charge to me account (5.97) (.99), (4.97) then 89.97) 85.97 the most recent 94.97and 9194 . I cancel the subscription but they still charge my account. Called today 7/17/17 was transferred to a supervisor before I could finishing explaining to Bryan that I had cancel the subscription but the company was still taking money from my account. Talked with Matt the supervisor he accused me of not paying my bill and not wanting to pay for what I receive. I informed him that I don't steal nor do I not pay my bills . That this company has already received my payment with me receiving any products he offer to send me products, offer to reduce the product as much as 75% I told him NO I need 100% of my money put back into my account. With all of the complaints this company need to be closed down. I will report to the BBB and will be looking into legal actions Buffalo New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Youth Renu Buffalo , New York

Jul 17 2017
Luxury Mortgage, Corp David Adamo, Mike Raimi Seems like a SCAM, Refused to Give Approved Loan, Lost $30K+ Stamford Nationwide Author: Patchogue, New York Mortgage Companies: Luxury Mortgage Corp Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
K-Mart On January 2, 2016, we purchased a $449.99 Kenmore refrigerator on K-Mart's Why Not Lease It Plan. K-Mart continued to take $79.50 per month from my checking account. In the end, I paid $1431.00, nearly three times the selling price of the refrigerator. When I called to complain, I was told the last payment had been taken out. It makes me wonder if I had called sooner, would the last payment have been taken out sooner? RIP OFF PURE AND SIMPLE!!! DuBois Pennsylvania Author: Allport, Pennsylvania Appliances: K-Mart DuBois, Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2017
Paypal I Changed the Preffered Payment Method before purchase Author: Morgan, Texas Software: Paypal Internet

Jul 16 2017
LDS Financial Charter Services Co (tm) BlactinoEntertainment Promised and Guaranteed that a $250,000 GRANT and rental payment of $3800 would be paid to help license and make people aware of patent (9566037) to help people be able to have this life saving test Pueblo Colorado
Author: Studio City, California Financial Services: LDS Financial Charter Services Co (tm) Pueblo, Colorado

Jul 16 2017
Casey Hill Exclusive marketing, Casey Shawn Hill, insurance telemarketing Scam Artist, fraud, non- payment theif Evansville Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Internet Fraud: Casey Hill Internet

Jul 16 2017
Ashley Black Systems Fasciablaster Terrible Health and Aesthetic Effects of the Fasciablaster Internet Author: Venice, California Alternative Health: Ashley Black Systems Internet

Jul 15 2017
Thomas Kish of Cash Flow Experts, The Funding Network Numerous offers of business opportunities, accepted payment. Scammed out of payments. Will not return phone calls or emails. Henderson Nevada Author: Woodbridge, Ontario Business Consultants: Thomas Kish of Cash Flow Experts, The Funding Network Woodbridge, Ontario

Jul 15 2017
First National Bank of Omaha Alan Pacholski Changed payee to bogus account number and stole my payment Omaha Nebraska Author: Gretna, Nebraska Banks: First National Bank of Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Jul 15 2017
egrove systems fraud company Internet Author: Alabama Websites: egrove systems Internet

Jul 15 2017
Professional Retail Services, Inc  You agree to their very long payment terms and then you wait even longer to get paid; or not ! Medford, New York How To Get Payment From Professional Retail Services Author: Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Maintenance Companies: Professional Retail Services, Inc Medford, New York

Jul 14 2017
professional retail services  I provided services for this company and was promised payment in 45 days. I have contacted them and invoiced them many times. Just recently i was promised payment on August 27,2010 and i have still not received medford, New York Finally got paid after 9 months Author: NEWPORT NEWS, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: professional retail services medford, New York

Jul 14 2017
Professional Retail Services Illegal, unethical & unrealistic payment procedures Medford New York Author: Medford, New York Builders & Contractors: Professional Retail Services Medford, New York

Jul 14 2017
United Recovery Systems Scam Debt Collector Houston Texas Author: Longmont, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: United Recovery Systems Texas

Jul 14 2017
Laidloot Took payment but I've never received my order Internet Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Laidloot Internet

Jul 14 2017
Addictgear, adampongsawat Fraud, payment made, item nog deliverd. Internet Author: Zwolle, Other Sporting Goods: Addictgear Internet

Jul 13 2017
spywhizz.com johnny m roman revels Told me they would provide a service. I paid for it and they never responded after they got the payment. florida Author: vienna, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: spywhizz.com Internet

Jul 13 2017
Roger Obrien Refuses to pay final bill and stops payment Anaheim Hills California
ROGER OBRIEN Author: anaheim, California Cleaning Services: Roger Obrien Anaheim Hills, California

Jul 13 2017
Royaltie Corp. Royaltie, Royaltie Gem Royaltie Gem Scammed Me and Told Me No Refund! West Toronto Ontario Author: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Royaltie Corp. West Toronto, Ontario

Jul 13 2017
Adreno Technologies Do not work with Adreno Technologies India Private Limited, are cheaters if you accept the first payment you access to your paypal account and steal your money, avoid this company, we are dealing with paypal, I paid the first two months then or decided not to pay Plus after 2 months I noticed that they had stolen my data and enabled automatic payment on paypal, they are rogues acker Internet Author: ceprano, Texas Adoption Agencies: Internet Marketing Companies: Adreno Technologies Internet

Jul 13 2017
Ace debt ,incorporation They claim I've committed fraud and are demanding payment for a cash advance loan Ft lauderdale Florida Internet
Author: Vero beach, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Ace debt incorporation Internet

Jul 12 2017
Prime logistics corp Prime logistics corp llc Prime log llcPrime log Not a good place to work. Very shady. Rolling meadows Illinois Author: Moreno Valley, California Home Based Business: Prime logistics corp Rolling meadows , Illinois

Jul 12 2017
Mark Vespia owner of oncallms.com and oncall management systems and on call patrol llc This crook owes me $200 Lauderhill Florida Author: Hallandale, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Mark Vespia Pompano Beach, Florida