PAYMENT SYSTEMS CORP. Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: payment systems corp.
There may be more specific results for "payment systems corp."
For more specific results for "payment systems corp."
Showing 26-50 of 65,310 Found Reports For more specific results for "payment systems corp."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 11 2017
Skinmatics/Solagenics I pursued this company through the California attorney general’s office and received written notification from the company that they had credited my initial payment method. This was on September 22, 2017. Anaheim California Author: Lake Villa, Illinois Skin Care: Skinmatics/Solagenics , California

Oct 11 2017
TEAM Services Inc Will Not Pay Their Notaries! Sussex New Jersey Finally Paid Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Mailbox Rentals: TEAM Services Inc Sussex, New Jersey

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
Fingerhut Web Bank Payment Program Options that affects Customer's Credit report Ridgewood, Minnesota Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas On-Line Stores: Fingerhut Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
PayPal Delay and refusal to return funds Internet Not really Author: REDWOOD CITY, California Financial Services: PayPal Internet

Oct 10 2017
Wolf Gang WDL INVESTMENTS CORP aka Auto Plex Transport .Credit Card Fraud, 10 federal inmate Houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Wolf Gang Houston, Texas

Oct 09 2017
transcontinental car USA corp 1car4u, a4x4 FRAUD ft lauderdlae Florida All Sales Final Author: davie, Florida Auto Dealers: transcontinental car USA corp ft lauderdlae , Florida

Oct 09 2017
Toysforblessings Corporate Compliance Center from Sacramento requests an( Annual Minutes Compliance Notice) and requests that payment be made of $150.00 to be sent with the report form. Sacramento, Ca. California Author: Lake Forest, California Nonprofit Organizations: Toysforblessings Sacramento, Ca., California

Oct 09 2017
Greendot corp/Walmart money card Blocked card with money left on it and will not unblock Nationwide Author: pleasanton, Kansas Credit & Debt Services: Greendot corp/Walmart money card Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
ATLAS SHIPPING Souta Shimurahrdept@atlashipping.com Did not pay me my second payment and disappeared. O'Connell st Sydney NSW Internet
Author: Natchitoches, Louisiana Employers: ATLAS SHIPPING Internet

Oct 09 2017
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Carpet Bagger Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

24 hour wristbands imprint.com Richmond, Texas
Author: Matthews, North Carolina On-Line Business: Netbrands Corp – 24hourwristbands.com Richmond, Texas

Oct 09 2017
R Z Services LLC Rick Zeuch Non-Payment, Not paid in Full Middleburg Heights Ohio Payment Author: Mogadore, Ohio Paint & Wallpaper: R Z Services LLC Middleburg Heights, Ohio

Oct 08 2017
NeuLIFT 1855686054918557243755 NeuLIFT Unauthorized Payment for Unwanted Product Fountain Valley California
Author: Wichita, Kansas Skin Care: NeuLIFT Fountain Valley, California

Oct 08 2017
soulofsignature.com soul of signature Milano Wire Fraud online Fashion item, received credit card payment on a pair of sneaker Milan Italy Internet
Author: UAE, Shopping Centers & Malls: soulofsignature.com Internet

Oct 08 2017
Harvest moon loan I had put in for a loan online a lady named Tish ext#(0261) called me and said I was approved and said she was a assistant manager and that they would approve me for a $250 loan I have called them several times I also got a voice mail from a lady named Sharon ext#(1500) she was letting me know my second payment was coming up and let me kbow I could call them to pay it all the way off. I have called her as well as Tish more than 6 times to ask how much more I owe on my loan because I have already made over 5 payment now I am at 9 payments totaling out to over $1000 with no phone call back on type of communication at all I have talked to my bank and we are trying everything to get throw to harvest moon my bank has called than as well and they have had no luck either. This place is scamming me and millions of other people, this place needs shut down. Boulevard California Internet From their website- Author: Columbus, Ohio Loan Modification: Harvest moon loan Internet

Oct 08 2017
Nuvo h2o /Kayvilles UT We bought this and I just made the last payment I have contact them many times and told them it does not work. I have more lime than I did. Kayesvilles Utah Author: Hilliard, Florida Telemarketers: Nuvo h2o /Kayvilles UT , Utah

Oct 08 2017
DriveTime DT Acceptance Corp. In 2013 Dec.13 I went to Carmax to purchase a car. Houston Texas How could you make the payments to the wrong company all these years? Author: Pequannock, New Jersey Car Financing: DriveTime Houston , Texas

Oct 08 2017
Jillian Mai Thi Jillian EpperlyExposing the Lies Candida: Weaponized Fungus Irresponsible Claims - Endangering Lives Internet This Report Is Libelous and Misleading Author: Dover, New Hampshire Misc. Health Specialists: Jillian Mai Thi Internet

Oct 07 2017
cashoffernow no replys to email or phone no payment chicago Illinois Author: Delray Beach, Florida Mail Order Services: cashoffernow chicago, Illinois

46, Report #207660

Oct 07 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. SLR takes a holistic approach to building a brand from the ground up.*UPDATE: Student Loan Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Re: Jason Spencer Rebuttal Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Corrupt Companies: Student Loan Relief - Jason Spencer TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 07 2017
myhubber omran I came across sometime back where i landed into who's site Who's who, i applied and i received a call in a month saying you have been selected and approved to list your name to be connected with highly influential network and top on all google search etc.. and they charged me, it was so real and i did not even doubt them for a second, but as they received the payment confirmation the company address and name was different from Who's Who. I then realized their site has an issue editing my profile and every since it was just a scam i think and hope this can be stopped by any authority taking money from people in this way its so not right. Dubai Internet Author: Dubai, Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: myhubber Internet

Oct 06 2017
PWM Live, GIM System Training, Michael Beeson, Christian Jones Payment promised at $500 when I signed up. I reached $500 & surprise, it's now a $1000 thresh hold. Vancouver British Columbia Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Work at Home Business: PWM Live Vancouver , British Columbia

Oct 06 2017
pdfiller I got online because I needed to type a contractor's proposal. Upon finishing and getting ready to submit my payment information it told me it would only be $6 a month instead they took out $72 which equals $6 a month for 12 months now I'm asking for $68 back cuz it's only supposed to be $6 a month online at pdfiller. com Nationwide Author: manitou beach, Michigan Internet Services: pdfiller Nationwide

Oct 06 2017
FADOUL BAIDA & or BAIDA JEWLERY Baidajewelry.com We are a well known diamond wholesale Corp since 1981 and a good standing Member in The Beurs for Diamonds in Belguim and the well known Diamond Club in Los Angeles . We gave Mr Fadoul Biada personally cut diamonds on consignment for a value that exceeds 140,000 US dollars , We have all the documents that supports this transaction signed by Mr Fadoul Baida. Diamond club tried to help to try to solve the case by asking Mr Fadoul to participate or respond to the letter that was sent to him from the club since our telephone calls or office visits to him has failed since in his words saying that was long time ago and I don't owe nothing ... LOS ANGELES California Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: FADOUL BAIDA & or BAIDA JEWLERY LOS ANGELES , California