Your Search | paypal@crazysweetdeals.com

1, Report #1197799

Dec 27 2014
Richard Ben Craigslist/PayPal Scammer Romulus Michigan Author: Colorado Internet Fraud: Richard Ben Romulus, Michigan

2, Report #1197544

Dec 24 2014
www.SammyDress.com Never send dress and charged me 3 times committing Fraud charges>A2A PMT DEBIT TERMINAL 45775794 PAYPAL *MIMOON SAN JOSE CA 12-03-14 San Jose Internet Author: Kailua, Hawaii Clothing Stores: www.SammyDress.com Internet

3, Report #1197370

Dec 23 2014
Kiki Hamann LLC PayPal fraud Houston Internet Author: Louisiana Pet Shops & Supplies: Kiki Hamann LLC Internet

4, Report #1197147

Dec 22 2014
Metabank PayPal prepaid MasterCard Identity theft, fraudulent, fake, no PayPal Nationwide Author: Netcong, New Jersey Banks: Metabank Nationwide

5, Report #1196118

Dec 17 2014
Anole Oerta Dahlstrom Peak Life, Balanced and Healthy Dogs, Riekes Center, Fitness Parenting Protection helped to steal money and deceive through Paypal and a post office box, helped to cage and starve our dog for 30 days. Menlo Park, California
Author: Santa cruz, California Animal Services: Anole Oerta Dahlstrom Menlo Park, CA, California

6, Report #1195050

Dec 12 2014
gold4power Failed to deliver any gold. If you use their live chat they just tell you that they delivered and blow you off. They do not respond to emails and paypal does not cover refunds on no physical goods so they will just rip you off and there's no recourse. DO NOT BUY GOLD FROM THIS SELLER. China Author: Calgary, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: gold4power

Dec 10 2014
Bill Me Later Paypal Will not cancel FRAUDULENT account! Internet Author: Arlington, Washington Financial Services: Bill Me Later Internet

8, Report #1194284

Dec 09 2014
David Han Jimmy Phan David Han iPhone 6 Scam Swappa Paypal Claims Activation Lock Bad ESN Refund Dispute Smartphone Anaheim California Author: Canton, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: David Han Internet

9, Report #1193991

Dec 09 2014
www.beatstore.us derekjsquireCHAVEZfrankjism@techie.com The ebay ad was from as username derekjsquire, and when you click inside his ad, it takes you to a different web page(www.beatstore.us). There is where I completed the transaction. I have gone back several times to the site and logged in to check order status(still processing). However, I did receive 2 separate emails from paypal, notifying me of the tracking number for my order and to notify me that the order has shipped. I have emails if needed. Also, there is not just one tracking number for the piece I ordered, but 2 tracking numbers, which I thought was a little odd. Since, I have checked both of these tracking numbers each day for about a week now, with the same results each time.(Not found): No result found for your DHL query. Please try again. I have emailed the webpage each day and the ebay account once with no response. I googled the webpage beatstore.us and came up with blogs about this company is a fraud. At this point, I'm willing to just cancel the transaction and get reimbursed and we'll call it even. What a headache. Internet
Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: www.beatstore.us Internet

10, Report #1193791

Dec 08 2014
paypal Transaction Amount: -$181.85 USD never refunded San Jose California Author: San Antonio, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: paypal San Jose, California

11, Report #1193629

Dec 06 2014
thephoneflashguy.com, thephoneflashguy.com, moore122686@gmail.com, franchizeofficial, remote flash phone, sprint, boost, plans, rooting, sprint, samsung, Aaron Moore, galaxy, paypal, Miami-Dade County Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: thephoneflashguy.com Internet

12, Report #1193518

Dec 06 2014
Deng Zhigang doing business as Sneakers Bop Seems this Deng Zhigang is using paypal to get a lot of cash from folks. I could not find information on the Storefront, and did not know the name until after the payment was complete. Denying Zhigang Sneakers Bop takes money, no merchandise Internet Author: Newnan, Georgia Clothing Stores: deng zhigang doing business as Sneakers Bop Internet

13, Report #1193372

Dec 05 2014
paypal prepaid mastercard this prepaid card is a ripoff! Austin Texas Author: PHILADELPHIA, Mississippi Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: paypal prepaid mastercard Nationwide

14, Report #1192819

Dec 04 2014
Brandi Turner Brandi Hamilton Brandi Inman Paypal Chargeback Claim Scam Babywearing Swap $240 Stolen Kinderpack Dinos Cover Hood False Claim Buyers Remorse Banned Slander Waitsfield Vermont
Author: Waterford, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Brandi Turner Vermont

15, Report #1193014

Dec 04 2014
Rosewholesale Globalegrow Here goesTHIS IS MY RESPONSE TO ROSEWHOLESALE, IM AM NOT GETTING ANYWHERE WITH THEM AS YOU CAN SEE, I NEED SOME COMPENSATION FOR THIS, I M TRYING TO WORK WITH THEM BUT THEY WANT MORE MONEY FOR SHIPPING FOR SOMETHING I ALREADY PAID FOR, AND THEN SOME. PLEASE ADVISE. I WILL HAVE TO REPORT TO PAYPAL IF THIS IS NOT RESOLVED. THANK YOU  Netherlands Nationwide
Author: Hurley, Wisconsin Clothing Stores: Rosewholesale Nationwide

16, Report #1192634

Dec 02 2014
Boulder Neutraceuticals Boulder Natural Labs Dr. Dana Hays de-frauded me by charging my PayPal account and never delivering any product Boulder Colorado Author: Birmingham, Michigan Alternative Health: Boulder Neutraceuticals Boulder, Colorado

17, Report #1192305

Dec 01 2014
Gold My Score - Credit Report Agency Took two unauthorized payments of $29.95 from my PayPal account Tennessee Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Credit Services: Gold My Score - Credit Report Agency Internet

18, Report #1191760

Nov 28 2014
Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. THEIR WEBSITE:[url]http://oluxshoes.en.alibaba.com[/url]They scammed us out of $123.00. Thank God we paid with Paypal. What I love about Paypal is that they protect their customers. We bought shoes from Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd a company run by Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. SCAM!!! SHOE COMPANY SCAM! CHENGDU,CHINA Internet
Author: ny, New York Manufacturers: Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. Internet

19, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

20, Report #1190637

Nov 21 2014
Scit Scat Music Scammed me into paying full price after offering a discount price. Reneged on the agreement. Lies about being unable to refund difference. Blames Paypal Ebay. Miami Internet Author: sherman oaks, California Internet Fraud: Scit Scat Music Internet

21, Report #1190455

Nov 21 2014
Canadian Outfooters I was told Sheepskin and things is same company Never received products, ordered over a month ago, didn't respond to emails and they don't answer their phone. Luckily paypal stepped in and i got refunded. Nationwide Author: Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta Miscellaneous Companies: Canadian Outfooters Nationwide

Nov 19 2014
Zazzle http://www.zazzle.com/ Unauthorized taking money from paypal California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clothing Stores: Zazzle Select State/Province

Nov 18 2014
Ternium Josef Hosek, Riegerová 34Cheb, Karlovarský 35002 ČR I invested $38.00 and earned monies. Josef Hosek has said that he has sent me 2 payments which has not been received in my PayPal account. I have written to him several emails saying that no money was received. I also contacted PayPal and the Transaction # for these payments are not valid as per PayPal. I would just like my initial amount of $38.00 to be returned to my PayPal account and I do not want any of the earning as I know this will not come as they have replied to any of my emails after I informed them that no money has been received. I have a large amount earned in my Account with them which they can keep as I know this will not come to me . So please if I can just get my initial deposit of $38.00 I will happy to close my account with them. I think a lot of people will be scammed by this website and they should be made aware to close their site and not scam people as we all want to earn if it is legit. Thank you in advance for you help in this matter. Sincerely, Lorna Vaz Internet Author: toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: Ternium Internet

Nov 18 2014
Veronica Orpen Mathews, Veronica Mathews, Veronica Orphen, Veronica Shilts Mathews, scammer, thief, illegal co-ops, paypal scammer Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Mount Juliet, Tennessee Sales People: Veronica Orpen Mathews Nationwide

Nov 17 2014
The Gbox Shop - Jason and Tara Henfling scamming thieves, faulty equipment not replaced, emails not lived up to, lies to paypal, never answered BBB complaint, zero customer support, Kennett Missouri Author: ocean grove, New Jersey Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: The Gbox Shop - Jason and Tara Henfling Kennett, Missouri