Your Search | paypal@safecart.com

1, Report #1191760

Nov 28 2014
Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. THEIR WEBSITE:[url]http://oluxshoes.en.alibaba.com[/url]They scammed us out of $123.00. Thank God we paid with Paypal. What I love about Paypal is that they protect their customers. We bought shoes from Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd a company run by Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. SCAM!!! SHOE COMPANY SCAM! CHENGDU,CHINA Internet
Author: ny, New York Manufacturers: Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. Internet

2, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

3, Report #1190637

Nov 21 2014
Scit Scat Music Scammed me into paying full price after offering a discount price. Reneged on the agreement. Lies about being unable to refund difference. Blames Paypal Ebay. Miami Internet Author: sherman oaks, California Internet Fraud: Scit Scat Music Internet

4, Report #1190455

Nov 21 2014
Canadian Outfooters I was told Sheepskin and things is same company Never received products, ordered over a month ago, didn't respond to emails and they don't answer their phone. Luckily paypal stepped in and i got refunded. Nationwide Author: Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta Miscellaneous Companies: Canadian Outfooters Nationwide

Nov 19 2014
Zazzle http://www.zazzle.com/ Unauthorized taking money from paypal California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clothing Stores: Zazzle Select State/Province

Nov 18 2014
Ternium Josef Hosek, Riegerová 34Cheb, Karlovarský 35002 ČR I invested $38.00 and earned monies. Josef Hosek has said that he has sent me 2 payments which has not been received in my PayPal account. I have written to him several emails saying that no money was received. I also contacted PayPal and the Transaction # for these payments are not valid as per PayPal. I would just like my initial amount of $38.00 to be returned to my PayPal account and I do not want any of the earning as I know this will not come as they have replied to any of my emails after I informed them that no money has been received. I have a large amount earned in my Account with them which they can keep as I know this will not come to me . So please if I can just get my initial deposit of $38.00 I will happy to close my account with them. I think a lot of people will be scammed by this website and they should be made aware to close their site and not scam people as we all want to earn if it is legit. Thank you in advance for you help in this matter. Sincerely, Lorna Vaz Internet Author: toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: Ternium Internet

Nov 18 2014
Veronica Orpen Mathews, Veronica Mathews, Veronica Orphen, Veronica Shilts Mathews, scammer, thief, illegal co-ops, paypal scammer Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Mount Juliet, Tennessee Sales People: Veronica Orpen Mathews Nationwide

Nov 17 2014
The Gbox Shop - Jason and Tara Henfling scamming thieves, faulty equipment not replaced, emails not lived up to, lies to paypal, never answered BBB complaint, zero customer support, Kennett Missouri Author: ocean grove, New Jersey Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: The Gbox Shop - Jason and Tara Henfling Kennett, Missouri

Nov 15 2014
Safecart.com Lower than whale stuff. When their service refused they locked up my machine-now no refund. Internet Author: Langston, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: Safecart.com Internet

Nov 14 2014
ebay Sellers Beware -Ebay and Paypal are DISHONEST Internet Author: Severn, Maryland E-trade: ebay Internet

Nov 13 2014
belladonnaextensions.com bella donna hair extensions PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY PEOPLE!! I bought hair from them and waited like 3 weeks It never came so I had to email them cuz there's no way to reach this company they have, no num. to contact them, no tracking service soooo there's no way to know whether its on its way or not! They said by such and such date it will ship out.(waited another week) That day came still no hair!! At this point I'm done waiting so I called my Paypal and they somehow found a num to reach them! when I talked to them they were like oh no its actually gonna ship out in four days.(are you f* kidding me 4 more days grrrrr!) These people are scammers. there's no reason it should take a hair company a month to send out and them changing the ship out date every time I contact them just dint make any sense they kept pushing it back more and more. thank god for Paypal they refunded me. be very cautious lady's when buying online make sure they have contact info!! and not just an email! and also make sure there's a way to tract your package. shop at your own risk though if you choose this company hope yall don't get ripped off like I did ;( Internet Author: torrington, Connecticut Internet Fraud: belladonnaextensions.com Internet

Nov 11 2014
PayPal.com Paypal stole $300 from my account San Jose California
Author: Hohenwald, Tennessee Online banking: PayPal.com San Jose, California

Nov 08 2014
ImarketDX, Michael Benson, Matthew Goers Personaldailyincome.comImarketDX.com ImarketDX, Personal Daily Income SCAM guaranteed immediate refund in previous report and rebuttal 2 weeks ago still no refund Twin Cities, Minnesota USA Internet Author: Roseville, Minnesota Financial Services: ImarketDX, Michael Benson, Matthew Goers Internet

Nov 06 2014
Transcendent Innovations Trainn They failed to send money to my PayPal and refuses to answer support ticket Oak Lawn Illinois
Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Internet Marketing Companies: Transcendent Innovations Oak Lawn, Illinois

Nov 03 2014
Goke Thomas Craigslist/PayPal Scam, Goke Thomas, DON'T ship before payment!!! Romulus Michigan
Author: Cary, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Goke Thomas Romulus, Michigan

Oct 31 2014
Paypal Supervisor Ray in DEBIT CARDS AT PAYPAL This company withheld my funds after they received them from a merchant ,J Crew, Internet Author: Beverly Hills, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Paypal Internet

Oct 30 2014
Clothesport.com Arros Shoebox Places order on Sept 7, 2014 and have never received my shoes. have sent several email and message adneven triedot have paypal follow up but never got a response adn still dont have the shoes I ordered. England? Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Clothing Stores: Clothesport.com Internet

Oct 30 2014
NUVIDA SCREEN BUY BACK GONUVIDA SCAM ! Do Not Send them Anything They Will Create a paypal Dispute and Send you Back Garbage California Internet Author: Waterbury, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: NUVIDA SCREEN BUY BACK Internet

Oct 28 2014
Nutrition World and Nutrition Worldwide LLC James Dowd of Rockville Centre N.Y. Business address - Nutritionworld 104 Mott St, Oceanside, NY 11572. N.B. former business address of 65 Alabama Ave, Island Park, NY 11558. Nutrition World has taken money from me for products never received despite. I spent months emailing this company, in vain. I'd been told many different stories, all very 'sincerely', but nothing ever came to fruition... no parcel, no refund. Just empty promises. Paypal suggested that when my refund didn't go through, that this can be a sign of insufficient funds in the business' account. I quickly learnt from their Facebook page that my story was very normal, having seen many similar stories to mine. Conveniently, their Facebook page has now been taken down. Just want to warn others not to trust this company, as they are taking everyones hard earned money, and not delivering the goods you payed for. Oceanside New York Author: Bonbeach, Drug Stores: Nutrition World Oceanside, New York

Oct 28 2014
abbey bailey in Tennessee and or matilda prince in Georgia rip off buyer on paypal matilda prince criminal fraud convicted, now trying to defraud me to get my dog Georgia, Tennessee Internet Author: modesto, California Bait-and-Switch: abbey bailey Internet

Oct 22 2014
Account Gear Scammed $100 out of me and never delivered the account I paid for. No communication. Lied to Paypal that it was delivered. Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Internet: Account Gear Internet

Oct 21 2014
Jessica Schmitz Online scammer possing as buyer that is over seas and wants to pay by paypal Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Motorcycles: Jessica Schmitz Internet

Oct 20 2014
eBay Motors Seller Joseph Demarco Hubcapjoes Crazeenydriver Joseph Demarco Admits to getting other sellers suspended off eBay This seller does videos and brags about how he gets sellers suspended from eBay but bashes eBay and PayPal for Managed Returns and 180 day Refunds. Oradell New Jersey
Author: Wilmington, Indiana Auto Parts: eBay Motors Seller Joseph Demarco Oradell, New Jersey

Oct 19 2014
Glencara Irish Jewelry Failed to deliver - Thank God for Paypal!! Internet Author: Lakewood, Wisconsin Jewelry Stores: Glencara Irish Jewelry Internet

Oct 16 2014
IMARKETDX or Michael Benson Personaldailyincome.comPersonaldailycash.com$500 daily income challenge Michael Benson and IMARKETDX executive accounts lead you to believe by signing up with them they will within 30 days get you a specified daily income. After you pay they quit responding to email and telephone calls. Internet Author: Roseville, Minnesota Home Based Business: IMARKETDX or Michael Benson Internet