PAYPAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: paypal
There may be more specific results for "paypal"
For more specific results for "paypal"
Showing 26-50 of 3,339 Found Reports For more specific results for "paypal"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Mar 18 2017
Dead Box Shipment fake shipments, credit card fraud, PayPal fraud Internet Author: San Bruno, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Dead Box Shipment Internet

Mar 08 2017
Polar Express LLC Hacked my PayPal account and spent $1000 on a drone to send to Russia. Englishtown New Jersey Author: Tacoma, Washington Internet Fraud: Polar Express LLC Englishtown, New Jersey

Mar 06 2017
A&P Appliance Repair Ace Jones and Penney Company went out to assess the problem. He asked me to mail a check since we live in a different state. I asked him if he had a paypal account instead and he said no. I mailed the check and the guy said they would be back over the following Saturday to put in the igniter. I informed my tenant of the time he would be over. 3 hours later on that Saturday, our tenant called and said no one ever showed up. Louisville Kentucky Dishonest customer Author: Chandler, Arizona Home Improvements: A&P Appliance Repair Louisville, Kentucky

Mar 06 2017
Lux Style Intl. As I received an e-mail from LuxStyle, about their products. Since I needed some details on one of their products (Quickmax), their reply consisted in thanking me for my purchase and that a delivery date would follow. I immediately contacted Paypal to find out if any charges were applied to my credit card account. . Denmark Europe Internet Author: Montreal, New York Skin Care: Lux Style Intl. Internet

Mar 04 2017
PAYPAL HOLDS your money for DAYS after you try to transfer to BANK ACCOUNT San Jose California Author: Denver, Colorado Financial Services: PAYPAL Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
Johnson Esther Adeswa Dorcas Johnson PayPal eBay Internet
Author: Henderson, Nevada Cameras & Video: Johnson Esther Adeswa Internet

Feb 27 2017
PayPal My Cash A purchase was made for $250 on a PayPal my cash.When trying to load it gives era 203. Internet
Author: Douglas, Georgia Questionable Activities: PayPal My Cash Internet

Feb 26 2017
West coast parts Tannerjames James roby Advertising on ebay has you PayPal down payment then wants you to send cashiers check to him then he will ship you the motor ! Then if you research and find out that it is not a good company and that he changes him company name all the time he refuses to refund your deposit be aware scam Listing says mead WA Internetc ebay Author: Nampa, Idaho Attorney Generals: West coast parts Internet

Feb 25 2017
Rosegal Made purchase for 150.00 i returned items to china cost me 50.00 & i got stuck with bill .so i lost 200.00 no clothes & paypal said i didn't have enough evidence i sent it back when i sent copy of receipt of everything. China Nationwide
Urgent notification for your order from Rosegal.com! Author: L.I.C, New York Clothing Stores: Rosegal Nationwide

Feb 24 2017

Feb 23 2017
jlkautoparts jlkautoparts.com Identical thing as in 2012 Report should've checked here before ordering.Take money never ship but now do provide an email confirmation and use PAYPAL w a USPS tracking # stating label is prepared for shipment. Douglas Massachusetts Author: Houston, Texas Auto Parts: jlkautoparts Douglas, Massachusetts

Feb 20 2017
PayPal Scam rip off California Internet Hypothetical Situation Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: PayPal Internet

Feb 20 2017
PayPal and Synchrony Bank PayPal actually Synchrony Bank fraudulent advertisement Internet Author: Macon, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PayPal Internet

Feb 08 2017
711 Store #34626 took my $150.00 that was for my paypal card and put it in a green dot card i do not own and never seen. chino California Author: chino, California Cash Services: 711 Store #34626 chino, California

Feb 01 2017
netspend corporation netspend corporation po box 2136 austin texas 78168 I BOUGHT A NETSPEND PREPAID CARD AT SAFEWAY PAYPAL CARD AND IT DOESNT TELL YOU THAT IT IS A NETSPEND CARD AUSTIN TEXAS Nationwide Netspend Author: Tacoma, Washington Credit & Debt Services: netspend corporation Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Christine Somersalmi Filed a paypal claim Colorado, Springs Colorado Author: Detroit, Michigan Clothing Stores: Christine Somersalmi Colorado, Springs, Colorado

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 14 2017
Healthy Directions Great company...for TAKING your money, but not for processing refunds. Items ordered in August and September were returned via USPS within the prescribed period for a refund. Three months later, I'm STILL waiting for a refund, despite at least four phone calls and two fax messages with both proof of purchase via Paypal and proof of returning the items via USPS. Absolutely the worst ionline mail order experience I've had. Paypal has, thankfully, put in a refund request on my behalf. Otherwise, I feel certain this ripoff organization was going to ignore my refund requests in hopes I would eventually give up. DO NOT deal with these people unless you have more disposable cash to throw away on their worthless products than most consumers!! Bethesda Maryland Author: Warrenton, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Jan 11 2017
Double take chihuahuas /Stephanie is untrustworthy I purchased a dog from Stephanie and never received my dog. After sending payments via PayPal she them closed her account and refused to answer my calls. The few times I did contact her she had a reason she was to busy to talk to me. When I ask her for pi Liar dishonest purchased puppy died never got my dog I paid for Corpus Christi Texas I Don't Know Who You Are Author: Maryland Animal Services: Double take chihuahuas /Stephanie is untrustworthy Corpus Christi , Texas

Jan 09 2017
RentaDucati.com Rent a Duc LLC David Johnson Internet Paypal scam and rental of faulty motorbikes Los Angeles Internet, Los Angeles Author: New York, New York Motorcycles: RentaDucati.com Internet

Jan 08 2017
Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Convergent outsourcing False collection notice Re: PayPal account Renton Washington Report them to the CFPB Author: Dallas, Texas Collection Agency's: Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Internet

Jan 05 2017
paypal prepaid paypal wow terrible experience with paypal prepaid Nationwide Author: winona, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: paypal prepaid Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
SEBL, Group InstaSmile Refuses to Replace Faulty Product, Operates out of U.K. , Threatens Legal Action if PayPal Dispute is Filed ,instasmile.com United Kingdom I expected that response. Author: San Francisco Bay , California Dental Services: SEBL, Group InstaSmile Internet

Dec 25 2016
cashforbtc.net www.cashforbtc.net SCAM sent bitcoin, no reply to emails, no receipt no money in my Paypal Account Internet
Author: Transylvania, New York Brokerage Companies On-line: cashforbtc.net Internet

Dec 24 2016
MISCHELL CARBAUGH, Kristen Herrick, Christie Doherty I was selling a Rolex watch on ebay. The buy who won the auction sent me a fraud Paypal item and scammed me to ship the watch. The scam paypal email said the item was paid and had paypal verified on it. I didn't realize they scammed me by creating this fake email until recently and now I know the scammer robbed me and committed fraud. Hagerstown Maryland Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Internet Fraud: MISCHELL CARBAUGH, Kristen Herrick, Christie Doherty Hagerstown, Maryland