PAYPAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: paypal
There may be more specific results for "paypal"
For more specific results for "paypal"
Showing 26-50 of 3,376 Found Reports For more specific results for "paypal"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 21 2017
Paypal I sold a Autographed CD and the buyer thereafter filed a reverse payment with PayPal, PayPal then had me at a negative balance. As I do not want to hurt my credit, I paid the balance and did not get my autograph back from the buyer . This is unbelievable Ripped me off Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Banks: Paypal Internet

Jun 21 2017
Economy Booking Marina booking group In mid April I booked with economy for car rental with Hertz in Sacramento. I paid thru PayPal. When I went to pick up car they couldn't accept it because it was in euros(?). Anyway I have been asking for my money back and can't seem to get a good answer. They keep saying they've forwarded on with an affiliate or the like. I had to rent a car for two days only because they had all my money tied up. I would really like to be reembursed. United kingdom Internet Author: Phoenix , Oregon Air Travel: Economy Booking Internet

Jun 18 2017
Oracle exchange I sent money to Oracle Exchange to receive Western Union money transfer for my son. Oracle asked me to send money through PayPal to a email address and once I sent the money to the address I never got a reply for a transaction or transfer money receipt number this is a scam address please do not send money to Oracle exchange they are scammers please help if anyone knows how I can retrieve my money Nationwide Author: rutherfordton, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Oracle exchange Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Stephanie Wilson Kijiji / PayPal / FBI / RCMP / Anything scam Stephanie says she's from Colorado Internet Author: Alabama Internet: Internet

Jun 17 2017
Paypal Stole My Money Internet Author: San antonio, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Paypal Internet

Jun 14 2017
LINKSHE COM The items I ordered were damaged during shipment. Items ordered not as described. I have tried to contact the company via email and they respond, give us an order no and the order number I was given on my order confirmation doesn't work I their system. So I asked for an address I can send the damaged items back. No reply since February 2017! I used PayPal account and I've been denied on seveal different case numbers even after I sent pictures of the damaged items. Internet
Author: Antioch, California Clothing Stores: LINKSHE COM Internet

Jun 14 2017
Run Away From Netspend PayPal Prepaid Debit Card! Horrible business practices, terrible customer service, violating many consumer laws Austin Texas Author: Menifee, California Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Nationwide

Jun 10 2017
Ethyl Robbins Faye Paypal Fraudster Strikes Again Macon Georgia Author: Oregon City, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: Ethyl Robbins Macon, Georgia

Jun 08 2017
Marina pawn brokers --- the owner goes by alias of Max He refuses to pay the balance on items that were placed on consignment with him or return the items. It's been 4 months and now he's refusing to answer our calls or mutually resolve the issue. His lame excuse is paypal froze his account. This guy is a thief, liar and a racist. He will call you the N word in a hurry and literally threaten you as well Marina del Rey California
Author: Los Angeles, California Pawn Brokers: Marina pawn brokers Marina del Rey , California

Jun 02 2017
LINKSHE LINKSHE.COM Merchandise never delivered. Payment made via PayPal Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Clothing Stores: LINKSHE Internet

Jun 02 2017
Loucri jewelers I have sold many watches to mike threw PayPal ....this a**hole scam me on a jacob & co I sold him an got his money back on his credit card .....an never sent my watch back ...an thinks its free ..... they are all scam artists Greenvale Ny Author: Houston, Texas Jewelry Stores: Loucri jeweler

May 28 2017
Louise Pentland Legal Executive Scammer at Paypal responsible for fraud, killing businesses and deceptive and illegal practices San Jose California
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Internet: Louise Pentland Nationwide

May 26 2017
ICD of Ramat Gan, Israel Purchased and PayPal RIPP-OFF @ Ebay, Purchased 1 Carat Diamond Engagement Ring Color Shade D - Clarity Shade VVS2 was Delivered Color Shade I - Clarity Shade SI2 Ramat Gan Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Credit Card Fraud: ICD of Ramat Gan, Israel Internet

May 25 2017
Getaquamask.com Aquamaskofficial Stole money without shipping the order out. Unknown (dropships from China) Internet
Please provide you name, address and telephone like a normal business...and not like a scammer. Author: Sofia, Other Hobby Shops: Getaquamask.com Internet

May 23 2017
Envato Theme Forest SCAM AT ENVATO, THEY DON'T REFUND USING PAYPAL Melbourne Internet Author: São Paulo, Michigan Media: Envato Internet

May 18 2017
PayPal PayPal Won't Release My Customers' Money London Internet Author: Hong Kong, Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PayPal Internet

May 15 2017
Products Cube Ordered a computer from Marvin, and payed on PayPal. Internet Angela works for PayPal Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Computer Dealers: Products Cube Internet

May 06 2017
Michigan supreme stock pile & crafts Amanda Baugher Ordered a tank top January 19 she excepted my PayPal money immediately and I still have not received the tank top. Messaged her numerous times she had excuse after excuse and still to this day is promising it but still have not received it Internet Author: Kalkaska , Michigan Consumer Services: Michigan supreme stock pile & crafts Internet

May 05 2017
original magnetic phone cable, A N & Associates FlorenceScovel's, Rama Deals Took the money,never heard from them again until I hunted them down saying I want a refund..paypal no help. Buffalo New York Author: BATTLE GROUND, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: original magnetic phone cable Buffalo, New York

May 03 2017
LinkShe LinkShe.com online site WARNING!! LinkShe in cooperation with Paypal. China Internet Author: Internet Credit Card Fraud: BBB Better Business Bureau: LinkShe Internet

May 02 2017
Paypal Services suck Internet Author: Trenton, Illinois Banks: Paypal Internet

May 01 2017
LinkShe Clothing i ordered a bathing suit on April 11, 2017-they billed my PayPal, but never sent the bathing suit Internet Paypal refund Author: Washington, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: LinkShe Clothing Internet

Apr 29 2017
Sammy Dress Didn't send my clothing items I ordered and when I filed a complaint with PayPal they only gave me a partial refund China Internet Author: Midwest city, Oklahoma Clothing Stores: Sammy Dress Internet

Apr 27 2017
Experteer.com They have charged my PayPal account without any prior authorization or renewal confirmation. München Germany Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Employment Services: Experteer.com Internet

Apr 26 2017
John Victor DonFrancesco hiqualityparts-ebay store,con artist Sold me a Harley fork,never sent,He sent Paypal a echeck-no good,still has my money,$805.00 Gilbert Arizona
Author: Maddingley, Alabama Motorcycles: John Victor DonFrancesco Gilbert, Arizona