PC CARE 247 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: pc care 247
There may be more specific results for "pc care 247"
For more specific results for "pc care 247"
Showing 1-25 of 17,729 Found Reports For more specific results for "pc care 247"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Starbucks Corporation disgusting, low class, unprofessional, no style, an embarrassment, liars, selfish, greedy, don't care about disabled customers, was NOT concerned about the customer's needs, horrible, Toronto Ontario
Author: Los Angeles, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Corporation Toronto, Ontario

Jul 21 2017
Jullen skin care  VERY BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE. Internet Author: Suffolk, Virginia Skin Care: Jullen skin care Internet

Jul 21 2017
allumiere skin care the company lied about contact and refund, even hung up when a complaint was mentioned belive colorado Nationwide Author: Englewood, Florida Skin Care: allumiere skin care Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
DS Services of America/Crystal Springs Water Crystal Springs water DS Services Sparkletts and Alhambra Water Sierra Springs, Belmont Springs Kentwood Springs Mount Olympus Deep Rock Water WORST COMPANY ON THE PLANET, STAY AWAY. THEY DONT CARE Nationwide Nationwide
Author: Tacoma, Washington Bottled Water Delivery: DS Services of America/Crystal Springs Water Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Wrinkle Couture Deceiving advertising without telling about trial period requirements until after they bill you an outlandish price Santa Ana Internet California Author: Woodinville, Washington Eye Care: Wrinkle Couture Internet

Jul 21 2017
beauty wrinkle cream reducer called to stop subcription got told even though they take the money off my credit card they couldnt help me edison New Jersey Author: montgomery, Texas Skin Care: beauty wrinkle cream reducer edison, New Jersey

Jul 21 2017
Clair Keeps sending me two skin care products each month, and I have no idea how to contact them. Cleveland Ohio Author: Williamstown, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Clair Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 21 2017
Alucia Alucia not free trial Internet Nationwide Author: Duarte, California Skin Care: Alucia Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Lumanere-R-Soleil I ordered the free trial and received one eye serum bottle. The next day I received another box with an eye serum and a skin serum (which they charged my account for). I asked them to cancel me from their auto-ship program and yesterday I received yet another box! How do you get them to stop? Santa Ana .CA. 92799-4567 Internet Author: COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado Skin Care: Lumanere-R-Soleil Internet

Jul 21 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Ecante Eye Cream offered free sample which led to being billed for monthly deliveries! Ventura California Author: Lady Lake, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Ventura, California

Jul 21 2017
VISALIA CARE SCAM FOUNTAIN VALLEY California Author: BRONX, New York Eye Care: VISALIA CARE FOUNTAIN VALLEY, California

Jul 21 2017
Luxia SKITTLE*AISTYSKINCARERENU FACE CREAM I never agreed to auto shipping and now my account has been charged 2 times once $98.41 & another for $97.41 Internet Author: Moscow Mills, Missouri Skin Care: Luxia Internet

Jul 21 2017
Lunaluxe or Avalure Trial Subscription Hidden in Terms Huntington Beach Internet Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Skin Care: Lunaluxe Internet

Jul 21 2017
encante eye cream I ordedr encante eye cream sample only.I learned later they will continue shipping&cancelled credit card sherman oaks California Author: los angeles, California Skin Care: encante eye cream sherman oaks, California

Jul 21 2017
Nova Skin Sciences SKIN XPERT SERUMGLOWINGSKIN85551 6.12.17:I 'stupidly' bought in to an offer stating: Macy's is going Out of Business. Get Skin care offer for only $4.96. They sent me more addtn'l product and charged $3.96 and then another $0.99 so I let it go. June 27, 2017: They then went into my account and charged me AGAIN for $103,00 + $109.00 consecutively totalling $212.00!! I called them, told them this WAS NOT AUTHORIZED!! Rep told me they would only refund me 40%!! I NEVER AUTHORIZED THIS! I have filed a dispute with my bank. NOVA SKIN SCIENCES IS DISREPUTABLE & DISHONEST!!! SO MAD!! Clearwater, Florida and California Internet - Author: Boulder, Colorado Skin Care: Nova Skin Sciences Internet

Jul 21 2017
Liberty Data Center I have a POA for my elderly neighbor who lives alone. I went out to run an errand and while gone and totally the NO SOLICIATION sign posted, they entered the house and stole $68.00 from my neighbors purse. The sold a subscription to a legally blind woman suffering from dementia Glendale Arizona Author: Mamaroneck, New York Health Care Education: Liberty Data Center Glendale, Arizona

Jul 21 2017
Dema Genetix Ripped off by Derma Genetix St Petersburg Florida Author: Leland, North Carolina Eye Care: Dema Genetix

Jul 21 2017
Active Face Serum and Eye Cream Costa Mesa CA Another ripped off customer Costa Mesa California Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Eye Care: Active Face Serum and Eye Cream Costa Mesa CA Internet

Jul 21 2017
Parisan Glow, akaBeanskin Cream, akaUsieyeserum SCAM SCAM SCAM AND RIP OFF--VERY SHADY COMPANY Hong Kong Internet
Author: Illinois Skin Care: Parisan Glow Internet

Jul 20 2017
Beaute Instant Wrinkle Reducer Joanna Gaines I did read the fine print and knew that they would be drop a shipment, but it could be cancelled up to 14 days after your trail Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Skin Care: Beaute Instant Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Jul 20 2017
envie MY EYES HAVE BEEN BOTHERING ME AFTER RUBBING MY BAGS UNDER EYES California Author: East Meadow, New York Eye Care: envie California

Jul 20 2017
Envisage Skin International Kra'sa Anti Aging CreamIlus Anti Aging Serum Told me he did not care what the confirmation sheet said. Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Skin Care: Envisage Skin International Internet

Jul 20 2017
lunaLuxe Skin Cream skinagedefy, affinitylive bought trial for 4.99, automatically signed me up for monthly charge Huntington Beach California Internet Author: Basking Ridge, New Jersey Skin Care: lunaLuxe Skin Cream Internet

Jul 20 2017
Revive Youth cream and serum allure noveau No free trials for this company Scam do not buy St.Petersburg Florida Author: Beckly, West Virginia Skin Care: Revive Youth cream and serum St.Petersburg, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Blissful Skincare Blissworld Skin Care145 S. Fairfax Ave suite #400Los Angeles, CA 90036 On 3-20/2017 I ordered samples. 4/3/2017 no samples. / cancelled order.12:10pm EST Did. Receive confirmation./ April statement credit card $104. +$94./will not refund!! Los Angeles, CA 90030 California Author: Oakland Township, Michigan Skin Care: Blissful Skincare Internet