Your Search | pc care 247

Jul 21 2016
Beauty Care Products Moon WellnessLong Life Product charged $93.59 for a product advertised at $5.99 and that I'd already paid for Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Oakland, California Supplemental Health Programs: Beauty Care Products Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 21 2016
Rook Crédit Care Rook aka Crook Crédit Care Oklahoma City Author: Sandston, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Rook Crédit Care

Jul 21 2016
Lori Arnold Mrs Arnold / Mrs. Kate I received a phone text from 1 901 123 54227 saying that Mrs. Kate's friend, Lori Arnold needed someone to take care of her mother in law. The email address was included and she asked that I please email her regarding a job. Internet Author: Chester, New Jersey Dead Beat Customers: Lori Arnold Internet

Jul 21 2016
Stanford Brown Institute I am a 2011 graduate of stanford brown institute I still have no job as a Medical Assistant the student loan is messing up my credit because of the horrible reputation no one wants to hire me I am struggling day by day to take care of my family it isnt fair that this is happening to me im an honest person who tried to further my education. 333 westchester ave White Plains, N Author: Bronx, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stanford Brown Institute White Plains, New York

Jul 21 2016
3 Blind Mouse Window Coverings, Inc. Held my $998.00 for 3 1/2 months before delivering product San Diego California Author: Carlsbad, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: 3 Blind Mouse Window Coverings, Inc. San Diego, California

Jul 21 2016
Health science institute Their webs site showed up on my email listen to our report ordered the book. Close from the vault the book never came Internet Author: Billings, Montana Adult Care Facilities: Alternative Health: Health science institute Internet

Jul 21 2016
miravie miravie and eyeenliven and skinmend i lost $400 to the miravie free sample santa ana california Author: Bessemer, Alabama Eye Care: miravie Internet

Jul 20 2016
Gold's Gym Does Not Care Con, Scam, and Lies Asheville North Carolina Author: Asheville, North Carolina Health Spas: Gold's Gym Asheville, North Carolina

Jul 20 2016
AB Silicone No product nor response Internet Author: San Diego, California Adult Care Facilities: AB Silicone Internet

Jul 20 2016
MOREHEAD memorial hospital The PA was terrible Terrible horrible hospital care Eden North Carolina Author: Ruffin , North Carolina Hospital Emergency Rooms: MOREHEAD memorial hospital Eden , North Carolina

Jul 20 2016
PC MONEY MAKING LLC - Marcus Campbell This the second time I had to fill this our - it keeps giving me a error - I purchase members from this guy name marcus and was given a phone number numerous emails, and chat. he charged me $127 to sign up and was going to charge $37 per month if I decide Charged for a membership, and nothing worked, links software, ETC called hime, emailed hime, put tickets, no response. vacaville california Internet Author: Cedar Park, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: PC MONEY MAKING LLC - Marcus Campbell Internet

Jul 20 2016
Firestone Complete Auto Care Ripoff, cheat, non-caring, unprofessional. Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Firestone Complete Auto Care Nashville , Tennessee

Jul 20 2016
Kelly Young Paseo Family Physicians Paseo Primary Care Physicians DO NOT USE PASEO FAMILY PHYSICIANS BECAUSE OF KELLY YOUNG Glendale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Physicians: Kelly Young Glendale, Arizona

Jul 20 2016
MEINEKE CAR CARE CENTER RACIST TOWARDS BLACK FEMALES DENVER COLORADO What the heck... Author: ERWIN, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: MEINEKE MUFFLER DENVER, Colorado

California Lace Wigs This is a company that truly doesn't care! Internet
Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: California Lace Wigs Internet

Jul 20 2016
allure eyes eye rewind product ordered a 14 day trail product, eye rewind, 7-13-2016. called customer support 7-20-2016 and was told by rep that i only had 13 days to try product and then i would be charged full price of 92.97. trail cost 5.97. recivied my credit card billing and found that allure had charged 5.95 plus 92.97. Rep gave all kinds of excuses and then after phone call I recieved a email showing cancellation. i will call my credit company also . san diego california Author: okawville, Illinois Eye Care: allure eyes Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
UNITED HEALTH CARE -Behavioral Health Has list of doctors in plan BUT none are accepting new patients! Las Vegas NevadaNationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Insurance: UNITED HEALTH CARE Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Solymar Green Cofee The company sent me pills right before the 14 day trial was over and then charged my card 90 dollars. Florida Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Adult Care Facilities: Solymar Green Cofee Internet

Jul 20 2016
Crumiller PC Susan Crumiller Doesn't do what she's paid to do. NYC New York Susan Crumiller Threw Me To The Wolves Author: Brooklyn, New York Lawyers: Crumiller PC NYC, New York

Jul 20 2016
Staton Optical 8 pairs of glasses 5 broke any were from the clerk removing them from the case to owning them for less than 48 hrs. I am now wearing glasses from 10 yrs ago because 2yrs later my glasses from Staton optical are so cloudy I can barely see through them Evansville Indiana Author: Evansville, Indiana Eye Care: Staton Optical Evansville, Indiana

Jul 19 2016
Encante Anti Aging Serum total rip off and scam, rude, very bad business encanteserum.com Author: East Liverpool, Ohio Eye Care: Encante Anti Aging Serum Internet

Jul 19 2016
nouveau nouveau beauty sin care FREE TRIAL SIZE SHIP COST ONLY! =RIPOFF ARTIST laytonsville Maryland Author: abq, New Mexico Beauty Salons: nouveau laytonsville, Maryland

Jul 19 2016
florida career college All STAFF DON Ellen Bedu Joan Howard this school is definition of rip off. im a nursing student (senior) and the DON hasnt provided us clinical site for OB rotation the professor Howard has favorite students this school is way too expensive for what we are getting in return, this is a joke! Miami Florida Author: Alabama Health Care Education: florida career college Miami , Florida

Jul 19 2016
Vision Hyundai Webster Ignored my please which caused struts to fall & won't admit to that & tried to extort money from me to fix them webster New York wrong Author: Fairport, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Vision Hyundai Webster webster, New York

Jul 19 2016
Tee time lawn care Rip off scam unlisenced employees Nationwide Author: Belleville , Illinois Landscaping: Tee time lawn care Nationwide