Your Search | pc care 247

Apr 21 2016
Tire Works Total Car Care Tire Works Ripped Off For A New Battery Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Tire Works Total Car Care Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 21 2016
Liv Plastic Surgery TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Liv Plastic Surgery clients can feel confident in quality of patient care & surgical results. Liv Plastic Surgery's goal to customize patient’s entire treatment, making life-changing experiences at Liv Plastic Surgery a positive, relaxing, exciting experience. Liv Plastic Surgery dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & safety. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Liv Plastic Surgery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Liv Plastic Surgery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: boca, Florida Plastic Surgeons: LIV Plastic Surgery TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. LIV Plastic Surgery to inspire hope; to raise level of person’s beauty inside & out, to make people healthier, self-assured & self-fulfilled by providing the best care to every patient. Dr. Andrew Ress, staff at LIV Plastic Surgery will create, nourish, sustain body you desire. boca raton, Florida

Apr 21 2016
Ocean Hills Recovery TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ocean Hills Recovery dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Ocean Hills Recovery past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality addiction treatment services to clients. South Orange County, California addiction treatment *UPDATE: Ocean Hills Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, ensuring them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ocean Hills Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Please read comment #8 first. This story is not credible. Author: san diego, California Adult Care Facilities: Ocean Hills Recovery – TRUSTED | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ocean Hills Recovery provides unique treatment approach called Collaborative Care. Working with addict on individual level, Ocean Hills Recovery clinical staff deals with individual emotional & psychological issues. Damage that may have been done to client's bodies is healed through exercise & proper nutrition. Client’s family included in process of recovery to help change social climate in which client developed DANA POINT, California

Apr 21 2016
Meineke Car Care Deceptive practices, HORRIBLE HORRIBLE Svce, Will break & charge you Aberdeen New Jersey Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Auto Repair Service: Meineke Car Care Aberdeen, New Jersey

Apr 20 2016
DailySale.com I place my order on March 4,2016. It is now Aril 20,2016 and I still do not have it. I only can get a automated answer. It says they received my email and a agent will get ba to me. I have repeated this process three times. When I get a email in re DailySale is a fraudulent Company!! There do not care about you once you order and pay them. Pompano, Fl. Internet Author: Rhoadesville, Virginia Sales People: DailySale.com Internet

Apr 18 2016
Mitsubishi 112 Doing business as LB Auto 112, LLC BUYER BEWARE!!!! STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!!! They are in the habit of committing total FREUD and no one seems to care! Medford New York Not freud Author: Centereach, New York Auto Dealers: Mitsubishi 112 Medford, New York

Apr 18 2016
Red mountain funding Warning !! Warning!! Stay away from this company!! This company is a repo business, under the disguise of a finance company. Thay are hoping you miss payment so thay can repo your car snd resale it to another unsuspecting buyer. Thay are rude on the phone when you call and question any of their actions. If you are one week late thay will come pick up (repo)your car. My daughter was in the hospital for 3 weeks unresponsive. Without any letters in the mail, thay came and swooped up the car. They then will charge you all kinds of astronomical fees to get it back, making it nearly impossible. If you have any belongings in the vehicle they will charge you $25 to retrieve them. They say it's in the contract, but I'm calling bullshit... They prey on the uninformed customer. Best bet is to deal with a reputable financial company.  A good finance company wouldn't have six to seven cars out front, with $400.00 sticker prices on them. I'm sure thay will respond to this complaint with some generic response, making it seem like they care about their customers. Don't be fooled in to thinking thay won't do the same thing to you. Mesa Arizona Another Deadbeat Wail Author: mesa, Arizona Loans: Red mountain funding Mesa, Arizona

Apr 18 2016
Oldies.com Went to order books, they never shipped them or contacted me took a month to respond then told me they never even had my books in stock. Never took care of the situation. RIPPED OFF. Internet Author: CONCORD, New Hampshire Computer Mail Order: Oldies.com Internet

Apr 18 2016
Ideal Tax Solution REVIEW: Ideal Tax Solution's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Ideal Tax Solution. Ideal Tax Solution installs secure E-Signatures to handled personal information, payment information, ensuring highest level of data security. Dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & successful IRS resolutions. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Ideal Tax Solution, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. We made up for any mistakes 10x to you Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Attorneys & Legal Services: Ideal Tax Solution TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Ideal Tax Solutions a leader in tax negotiation, mediation. Ideal Tax Solution consists of highly experienced, trained staff of tax attorneys, enrolled agents, excellent support staff. Ideal Tax Solution proud in ethics of giving clients superior service, results deserved. Costa Mesa, California

Apr 17 2016
Kate Grange from care. Lori Arnold, Tamara, arnold chapman online caregiver scam, dang I've been duked london Nationwide
Author: Bradenton, Florida Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Kate Grange from care. Nationwide

Apr 16 2016
Purrfect auto 263 AKA Aaa auto care we went from leaks to needing a engine Las Vegas Nv Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: Purrfect auto 263 Nevada

Apr 16 2016
Acorn Animal Hospital Franklin Ma Dr. Rachel Illingworth, Dr. Andrew Weitzman owner, Lisa Miracle hospital administrator Dr. Andrew Weitzman owner Dr. Rachel Illingworth Lisa Miracle administrator Dr. Andrew Weitzman, Dr Rachel Illingworth and Lisa miracle at acorn animal hospital charge for tests that weren't authorized, don't inform you of specific dangers of certain medications for pet pretend to care and then nickel and dime you wherever they can. Find more compassionate vets that won't take advantage of you elsewhere Franklin Massachusetts Author: Framingham , Massachusetts Veterinarian Services: Acorn Animal Hospital Franklin Ma Dr. Rachel Illingworth, Dr. Andrew Weitzman owner, Lisa Miracle hospital administrator Franklin , Massachusetts

Apr 16 2016
RIGHT AT HOME HOME CARE UNDER PAYMENT OF THEIR HHA'S LONG ISLAND HICKSVILLE New York Author: BROOKLYN NEW YORK, New York Wanted Criminals: RIGHT AT HOME HOME CARE LONG ISLAND, New York

Apr 16 2016
Met Life Insurance Company They are ripping off Seniors and they did this to us. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Met Life Insurance Company Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
Jay Grove aka Blackmagic Tech PC Repair & Networking,aka Blackmagic Tech IT Services & Computer Repair Took my Items for repair/sale and never returned repair items or paid out on my consignment items. Everett Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Jay Grove Everett, Washington

Apr 14 2016
Get 10000 Fans, SAMCART, Brian Moran, Charged $708 Without notification. I never used service for 9 months. I offered to give them 2 months of service payment, they refused any negotiation and said they are not refunding. Every other HONEST company I work with give you notification, they just want to charge you and get your money. They don't care about their clients. Elliott City Maryland Author: Montebello, New York Internet Services: Get 10000 Fans Elliott City, Maryland

Apr 14 2016
Successful Solutions, Training In Child Development Genie Skinner, Anneliese Lenzo, Alisha hagans frauding child care provider Port orchard Internet Save it for the Court Author: Port orchard , Washington Education & Learning Centers: Successful Solutions, Training In Child Development Internet

Apr 14 2016
equinox skin care outsideinskin this is a scam, they offer trial samples for 4.99 and then hit my debit card for over 500.00 dollars in charges bluffdale Utah Author: hermitage, Arkansas Alternative Health: equinox skin care bluffdale, Utah

44, Report #1120935

Apr 14 2016
KIM KALAS CLOWN KIM KALAS IS A LIAR A FAKE AND A FRAUD SHE DOESNT CARE ABOUT THE TRUTH FLAGSTAFF Arizona Author: FLAGSTAFF, Arizona Liars: KIM KALAS CLOWN FLAGSTAFF, Arizona

DriveTime not care Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Mint Hill, North Carolina Auto Dealers: DriveTime Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 14 2016
kiehls customerservice@kiehls.com customer service kiehls, kiehls customer service, kiehls support , kiehls product , kiehls warranty, kiehls contact us, kiehls skin care Nationwide
Author: flushing, New York Shopping Centers & Malls: kiehls Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
Chelsea Eye Ophthalmology Dr. Coad Refused to give me my Medical Records New York New York Author: New York, New York Eye Care: Chelsea Eye Ophthalmology New York, New York

Apr 13 2016
T Mobile I bought 4 phones 2 years ago from a T mobile store. The person at the store told me that I could get a 5th line for free or even cheaper, I cannot remember which one. I stated that I had no need for it, but they assured me it would not cost anything and to get the deal I got I needed to get it. I assure you I have never activated it or used it. So I find out that they are charging me $13.95 per month for it and T mobile rep tells me that they cannot cancel it, but they can give me a monthly credit. I trust that they take care of that. Today I get my bill and notice I notice I am being charged for that and $10.00 a month for 3 of my four (or 5 lines) for some kind of protection plan. I assume that I was sold it and agreed to it, but feel I was mislead, since I did not get it on all lines and I am not very clear on what it is. Nationwide Resolved Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
Zenni Optical Manufacturing errors, poor customer treatment Internet Author: Bloomington, Indiana Eye Care: Zenni Optical Internet

Apr 12 2016
Global Eyeglasses globaleyeglassesglobaleyeglasses.com Global Eyeglasses 3 Strikes Internet
Author: California Eye Care: Global Eyeglasses Internet