PC DOCTOR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: pc doctor
There may be more specific results for "pc doctor"
For more specific results for "pc doctor"
Showing 1-25 of 3,696 Found Reports For more specific results for "pc doctor"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
Michael B. Schulman & Associates PC CON MAN WITH A LONG HISTORY OF LEGAL MALPRACTICE Melville New York Author: Hellfire, Missouri Lawyers: Michael B. Schulman & Associates PC Melville, New York

Jun 23 2017
Dr. Jeffrey Ham, Strax Rejuvenation I chose to go to this place and this doctor for breast augmentation and lift I had to have 3 different surgeries and the first two times I did not get my lift and I was left with some scarring the third time.  Florida Author: Chicago Heights, Illinois Attorney Generals: Dr. Jeffrey Ham, Strax Rejuvenation Lauderhill Florida, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Ed Morse Honda Unethical practices Riviera Beach Florida Spin Doctor Author: Lake Park, Florida Auto Dealers: Ed Morse Honda

Jun 19 2017
DR SOFA The Sofa Doctor, Inc. PROPERTY DAMAGE, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, GIVES YOU THE RUN AROUND, UNTRUTHFUL Bronx New York Author: New York Unusual Rip-Off: DR SOFA Bronx, New York

Jun 19 2017
Dr. Joseph Caplan Peoria, Arizona WARNING: Do NOT go to this this doctor even if you are having a heart attack! Please know that I absolutely HATE leaving a bad review but feel that it is my duty to warn other people against going to Dr. Caplan. I found his practice to be the most predatory and aggressive. The staff is rude and when they screw up the appointment dates, they will blame the patient. Peoria Arizona
Author: Peoria, Arizona Doctors: Dr. Joseph Caplan Peoria, Arizona Peoria, Arizona

Jun 16 2017
PC Drivers Headquarters Deceptive advertising Internet Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Computer Software: PC Drivers Headquarters Internet

Jun 14 2017
Wolf & Fox PC negligent, not compassionate, money hungry, drag your case by shuffling papers then charging you double the whole way Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Jamaica, New York Lawyers: Wolf & Fox PC Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jun 10 2017
Kilpatrick Insurance Company Shreveport. La Manager Hazel Kennedy I worked​ for commissions only, had a debit that the company choose for me. Wherever a policy would lapse that I did not write, It was a charge back to me and deducted the previous agent commissions from my paychecks. Cost me thousands of dollars. Some weeks my paycheck was $0. This has happened to many many Kilpatrick agents. Very high turnover. You are not told at the interview or training that they will charge you terminated agents commissions. I was treated very badly in front of other agents during our morning meeting. I was terminated because after 14 month i deserved a vacation. I planned a week long vacation with my cancer physicians and needed my second colonoscopy. My vacation was denied, i was terminated and Kilpatrick cancelled my health insurance so I could not attend my doctor appointments. I would like to file a civil lawsuit but I'm sick and do not have the funds because Kilpatrick Insurance terminated me. Longview Texas Author: Longview, Texas Sales People: Kilpatrick Insurance Company Shreveport. La Manager Hazel Kennedy Longview, Texas

Jun 09 2017
Dr. Sarah Rainer Beware of This Doctor if You are Being Alienated From Your Child! Cary North Carolina
Author: Alabama Mental Health: Dr. Sarah Rainer Cary, North Carolina

Jun 04 2017
Grout Doctor Clayton Householder Contractor does not use best practices Plano Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Carpet & Tile Installers: Grout Doctor Plano, Texas

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD of Newport Beach burned my skin during skin laser resurfacing Newport Beach, California RESPONSE OF DR. RICHARD WEISS Author: fullerton, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard A. Weiss botched eyelid blepharoplasty. Used me as an experiment. Lied about his asian eye lid experience. Newport Beach California
He burnt my face with CO2 left me with brown spot on my face that I cannot get rid of Author: san jose, California Doctors: Dr. Richard A. Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard Weiss Newport Beach California Eye Doctor. He used me to practice on at my exspence .He has a Pation not for his patiences but for the money He may have a diploma but he is no plastic surgeon .I made the mistake but I feal that I should warn others about him. Newport Beach California Response of Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Fullerton, California Unusual Rip-Off: Dr. Richard Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Scar revision was a totally waste of money. Dr. Richard Alan Weiss made it more visible and bigger Newport Beach California
Response of Dr. Richard Weiss Author: irviine, California Doctors: Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 01 2017
doctor Bones Dr Bones Repoff. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Astrologers & Psychics: doctor Bones Internet

Jun 01 2017
PC Pitstop PC Matic Computer repair scam Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: PC Pitstop Internet

May 30 2017
Chuckwu Law Firm(PC) Patrick & Qureshi if your don't want to be screwed over, hire your self an other law firm. Houston Texas Author: BEAUMONT, Texas Lawyers: Chuckwu Law Firm(PC) Houston, Texas

May 24 2017
Luna vision Dr Dutt Dr. Doom aka Dr. Dutt !! Doctor nightmare on Hempfield square!! Greensburg Pennsylvania
Author: Pa, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Luna vision Dr Dutt Greensburg, Pennsylvania

May 24 2017
PC & MAC SOLUTIONS, LLC Diego Ordonez Buyer Beware - Does Not Stand Behind Product Eugene Oregon Author: Harrisburg, Oregon Computer Stores: PC & MAC SOLUTIONS, LLC Eugene, Oregon

May 24 2017
troy doty pc principal broker/owner nw realty source.com ripped me off $2500. will the lil guy ever get justice from being screwed by the greedy big guys? portland Oregon Responce to Richard Waterson False Report Author: Tigard, Oregon Realtors: troy doty pc principal broker/owner nw realty source.com portland, Oregon

May 13 2017
Nochumson PC Keep Lying! Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Attorneys & Legal Services: Nochumson PC Pennsylvania

May 12 2017
Health Street DNA Testing charges $350 for a DNA test online, then try to broker it through another company (theyre middlemen of middlemen) Then try to extort you into buying a prescription for $120 or you can't have the test done (they won't even tell you who the doctor is) New York State NYS New York City Internet Author: New York On-Line Business: Health Street Internet

23, Report #1372067

May 08 2017
Saumil A. Mehta, MD Doctor Psychiatric Medical Associates Doctor is Rude and Nasty Plano Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Doctors: Saumil A. Mehta, MD Doctor Plano, Texas

24, Report #1371965

May 08 2017
Student Debt Dotcor They claim they can consolidate your Federal Student Loans, that you can do yourself and charge you $1000.00 to do so Student Debt Doctor Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Public Schools: Student Debt Dotcor Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 04 2017
Gordon, Aylworth, & Tami, PC GAT Law Firm Would not identify as a debt collection agency Eugene Oregon Author: Salem, Oregon Collection Agency's: Gordon, Aylworth, & Tami, PC Eugene, Oregon