Your Search | pc doctor

Dec 29 2015
PC TECH SUPPORT KUMAR ,EXTN. # 8025, Lied when asked a direct question as to whether my tech company could fix the problem IRVINE California Author: Chardon, Ohio Computer Fraud: PC TECH SUPPORT IRVINE , California

27, Report #920378

Dec 22 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |I AM A DOCTOR HE ALMOST RUIN MY PRACTICE MAY HAVE CAUSED ME A LAWSUIT WITH EMPLOYEE'S BEWARE DO NOT USE THIS GUY, HE IS A SCAMMER, RUDE AND A DANGER TO HAVE AROUND YOUR EMPLOYEE'S LAS VEGAS, Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Doctors: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Dec 20 2015
stsupport@nubrandsoftware i ordered a pc scan tool for my pc, they were quick to send an emailwith my receipt number saying is paid and no activation number Internet Author: Roosevelt, Utah Computer Software: stsupport@nubrandsoftware Internet

Dec 16 2015
Khion Diego Lambur The reason i'm reporting Khion is because I needed a website created for my business and I looked on craigslist and found this guy named Diego. He told me he had a team of employees that would help create a website in 2 Days. I let him know that I needed an E commerce page and he said he could do that for $315 and that would be done in a week. I paid him on my President's Choice credit card and he seemed to be a nice guy always picked up the phone and responded to emails. He sent me a few webpages that he created for a couple businesses in Vancouver and in August when I disputed this charge all three websites were down so I couldn't even show my bank. As soon as I gave him all the information I gave him 2 weeks before contacting him and he told me there was a wind storm and he had no internet weekend and I said no problem. After that I tried contacting him he never responded to any emails or phone calls and created a garbage website with wrong wording and double pictures. The worst part is PC financial credited him my money after looking at the website and agreeing it was unacceptable. Be-careful!! I hope he does not continue to scam people around the lower-mainland he has no Facebook or Instagram which he had when I first looked up his information and on his webpage its not active. Surrey 10626 151A SUR Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Websites: Khion Internet

Dec 16 2015
Real Estate Law Center,PC relc Single Mom Loosing House After Being Victim To Real Estate Law Center, PC Los Angeles California Author: livermore, California Unusual Rip-Off: Real Estate Law Center,PC Los Angeles, California

Dec 15 2015
Live Technician Technical Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Online Resolve, Live PC Fix, Fix Us, IT Informatic Live Technician Scams Noida Maryland Author: Nevada Internet Fraud: Live Technician Technical Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Noida, Maryland

Dec 15 2015
SAAB MAN -LELAND, North Carolina saabman saab man saab doctor Barry SCAMMER BUY HERE PAY HERE CAR DEALER leland North Carolina
Paula is the owners wife! What a credible rebuttal! Author: North Carolina Auto Dealers: SAAB MAN -LELAND, NC leland, North Carolina

Dec 15 2015
real estate law center pc Deceptive, Rip Offs, Fraud, Scam Los Angeles California Author: Compton, California Legal Services: real estate law center pc Los Angeles , California

Dec 14 2015
PC Planet Systems refuses to issue a promised refund Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Computer Dealers: PC Planet Systems Internet

Dec 11 2015
My flex job My PC backup partnering with my flex jobs Total Scam ripoff stay away from myflexjob Internet
Author: Torrington, Connecticut Work at Home Business: My flex job Internet

Dec 09 2015
nmmc bariatric clinic Doctor Terry I was to have surgery to lose weight lost. Went there for everything I had to do. then he wouldn't give me the surgery. But makeing me paid for all the thing's I had to do. The reason he said I couldn't have the surgery was depressed. I not depressed! Far from it. My Ins would payed for this if I had the surgery. But now I have to pay 397.00 just cause he wouldn't let me have it. I dont thank you should pay for something you didn't get. He not very nice. Tupelo Ms Mississippi Author: columbus, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: nmmc bariatric clinic Tupelo Ms, Mississippi

Dec 07 2015
Claude O. McCoy, M.D., The Heritage Counseling Associates, Dr. Claude McCoy Seattle Pacific College, University of Washington Very unprofessional, and possibly predatory, psyhiatry doctor Edmonds Washington
UPDATE TO REPORT Author: , Doctors: Claude O. McCoy, M.D., The Heritage Counseling Associates, Dr. Claude McCoy Edmonds, Washington

Dec 07 2015
Dr. Indira Ganeshan Dr. Indira Ganeshan, Dr. Indira Ganeshan - IVF and Reproductive Medicine, Surrogacy surgeons India, Infertility Doctor, Infertility Surgeon, Infertility Specialist India, Fertility Doctor, Best Fertility Surgery Doctors I, Internet
Dr. Indira Ganeshan / Dr. Sharma Author: Washington, District of Columbia Family Planning: Dr. Indira Ganeshan Internet

Dec 07 2015
Eterna IVF - Sama Hospital Dr. Indira Ganeshan Dr. Indira Ganeshan - IVF and Reproductive Medicine, Surrogacy surgeons India, Infertility Doctor, Infertility Surgeon, Infertility Specialist India, Fertility Doctor, Best Fertility Surgery Doctors I Internet
Author: Washington, District of Columbia Hospitals: Eterna IVF - Sama Hospital Internet

Dec 07 2015
Manrique Eye - Lasik I had the surgery after all financing details were completed. I'm left with severe dry eyes and my vision is worse than before the surgery. During the short procedure the doctor was very heavy handed and rough. I've been back for follow up at least 5 times in the last 7 months and like others was prescribed restasis. I'm going back to investigate options to correct the blurred vision problems on or about 12/19. I'm not happy with the results, I'm not happy with the quality of care! Edinburg Texas Author: Edinburg, Texas Eye Care: Manrique Eye - Lasik Edinburg, Texas

Dec 06 2015
Memorial Hospital west Superficial Wound of a 2 year old that doctor did in 60 seconds Pembroke Pines Florida FYI Author: Miramar, Florida Emergency Medical Services: Memorial Hospital west Pembroke Pines, Florida

Dec 03 2015
Dr. James M. Sambs RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT Kicked out of the Calfornia Medical Board for having (((REDACTED))), San Diego California Where Dr. James M. Sambs (((REDACTED))) Author: San Diego, California Child Daycare: Dr. James M. Sambs San Diego, California

Dec 01 2015
Eltman Law PC False reporting and Garnishment from my bank Jersey City New Jersey Author: Arlington, Texas Collection Agencies: Eltman Law Jersey City, New Jersey

Nov 20 2015
PC Experts 247 Capitol One, William Smith, Ben Barco, Alex Luis has a heavy accent like someone from India Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Computer Fraud: PC Experts 247 Nationwide

Nov 20 2015
Salvation Lying Army I was forced to do community service for the Salvation Army. One evening I was scheduled to work from 4-9, which i did, however my doctor has me on elavil which makes you constantly thirsty and therefore you constantly have to urinate. So I was gone from A retired colonel lied, to me, and drug me down the street against his van to the appallment of all on lookers greenwood Indiana Author: indianapolis, Indiana Nonprofit Organizations: Salvation Lying Army greenwood , Indiana

Nov 19 2015
Dr. Jeniffer Laman Was not allowed to see doctor my Insurance Assigned me tosaw her extremely nasty associate doctor Hudson Florida Author: new port richey, Florida Doctors: Dr. Jeniffer Laman Hudson, Florida

Nov 17 2015
ShowMyPC Tried to upload a RAT on my pc don't know Internet
Author: Texas Internet Fraud: ShowMyPC Internet

Nov 15 2015
newegg.com is selling PC's with Counterfeit Software : I bought a refurbished HP Pavilion PC from newegg.com and the windows version was counterfeit and crashed. Internet The Matter Has Not Been Resolved Author: New York, New York Computer Software: newegg.com Internet

Nov 13 2015
Pc Auto Carriers Llc They totaly trashed my car inside i would never truest them and they lie and lie told will ship the car in 4 days it took them 8 days to get to me very nasty and getto Lithonia Georgia Author: New York Auto Shipping Companies: Pc Auto Carriers Llc Lithonia, Georgia

Nov 10 2015
GLA.collection's Better Business BureauGLA.Collection's I have had no problem filing my taxes and in the last year i had problem and then i started recieving letter's from this company saying that i needed to pay them this ammount of $$$ and that it was concerning a doctor bill and i am sure i am not the only one to owe in Dr. bill's. i have called the I.R.S in reguards to the bill and they say they know nothing of it and every thing looked fine and i should recieve my refund with no problem but come to find out this collection had took the money some how some way. i am filing this report in reguard's to find out about the ripoff collection's and that there is a scam of this company. Louisville Kentucky Author: brodhead, Kentucky Doctors: GLA.collection's Louisville, Kentucky