Your Search | pc doctor

Jun 22 2016
Dr. Robert Edward Leblond Physical medicine & rehabilitation WORST DOCTOR TREAMENT EVER greenville South Carolina Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Doctors: Dr. Robert Edward Leblond greenville , South Carolina

Jun 21 2016
Randal Pham, MD Randall Pham Doctor Pham Doctor Randal Pham Dr. Randal Pham Eye doctor Randal Pham Randal T. Pham Randal Pham MD sued his OWN PATIENTS because they said he ripped off their dad San Jose California Author: Honolulu, Alabama Eye Care: Randal Pham, MD San Jose, California

Jun 20 2016
Mark Medical Care Doctor Ron Mark Incopetent, greedy, unethical, the staff are all liars! Deer Park New York Author: Freeport, New York Clinics: Mark Medical Care Deer Park,

Jun 19 2016
PC Phonesoft us.shareit.com MyCommerce Share-it – a Digital River Service - www.mycommerce.com Share-it - Digital River GmbH. Instant key for magicfeatures for magicjack Purchased two instant keys for a pcphonesoft product via Share-It. A month later and numerous attempts at email communication, still no key info. Software is not useable without this information. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Software: PC Phonesoft Internet

Jun 14 2016
Dr.Fretta Dr. Fretta's Total Vein Care J.Fretta Dr.Joseph Fretta NJ Vein and Cosmetic Surgery Center Joseph Fretta,MD Owner or NJ Vein and Cosmetic Surgery Center, Director of Medispa in Shrewsbury, NJ AKA J.Fretta Tax Identification # 222466298 Obtained medical degree in Mexico is an Internal medicine doctor not a surgeon and is the furthest thing from board certified Office staff include Jessica, Tandiqua and LaToya all unlicensed and unprofessional. Works with Marguerite DeFonte owner of Medispa in Shrewsbury , West Orange,  Marlboro , Eatontown,  New Jersey
Motion to Disclose the Author's Identity Author: Marlboro, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Dr.Fretta Nationwide

Jun 11 2016
WEST END CONTRACTOR LLC MICHAEL SCOCA CONSTRUCTION NIGHTMARE NEW ROCHELLE New York
Dr Ravi is a dishonest Doctor Author: BRONX, New York Home Improvements: WEST END CONTRACTOR LLC NEW ROCHELLE, New York

Jun 10 2016
25/8 OnCall Computer Services Owner is from Argentina. But the staff refuses to say his name. This company sold a defective used PC computer and refused to replace it or fix it without upsell charges. No money back here. No matter what. Alexsndria Virginia Update on 25/8 OnCall Author: Washington, , Dist of Columbia Computer Fraud: 25/8 OnCall Computer Services Alexsndria, Virginia

Jun 10 2016
dr marten my name is cassy Williams I live in newark new Jersey. On June 5/2016 I purchased a pair of dortor marten size 7 from your retailer store at jersey garden mall 651 kapowski road. On June 6/2016 I wore my brand new doctor martens the day of my graduation and after walking around for and hour I felt the discomfort from strap around my foot tighten. At first I didn't pay it no mind 3 hours went past and a blister on both of my foot appear with blood inside.My toes became numb Unable to walk and enjoy the rest of my day with my family. I always believed dortor martens was a good brand,I was referred by a friend and this happen causing me to cut my day short on a day that meant alot to me. I have work on June 7 /2016 in iam unable to work due to the swellinglaceration and pain in my foot I have to call out risking my job and losing a day of pay .The retailer told me I can't return the shoe I purchased from them due to me wearing it . can you please contact me at (((REDACTED))) newark Nationwide
Stacey is right Author: newark, New Jersey Shopping Centers & Malls: dr marten Nationwide

Jun 10 2016
Gentech LLC Apparent take over of PC by Gentech LLC Nationwide Author: la habra, California Computer Fraud: Gentech LLC Nationwide

Jun 04 2016
Wendell Huffines All American painting handyman services, home Doctor, there was several others that I've read on here I worked for this guy for a day and didn't get paid, he apparently got mad that someone actually wanted to do a job right. Grand prarie Texas Author: Winters, Texas Door to Door Sales: Wendell Huffines Grand prarie, Texas

May 29 2016
The Law Offices of Travis Bowen, PC | Travis Bowen, Brynn Bowen | Trav Bowen Don't walk away from this company, RUN! ...and make sure you have your wallet Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Salt Lake City , Utah Attorneys & Legal Services: The Law Offices of Travis Bowen Salt Lake City , Utah

May 28 2016
I Fix PC 247 Techers247.com Fix PC Connect Fix PC 160527 Warning Your Computer has been Infected Cleveland Ohio Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Hackers: I Fix PC 247 Cleveland, Ohio

May 28 2016
Department of human services OKLAHOMA DHS My newborn girl was taken from me after being told the case was closed many times no drugs in my system her system or her umbilical cord proving throughout the whole pregnancy I did not abuse drugs I did test positive four times during pregnancy but proved they were prescribed dhs then changed the story to doctor seeking these were ER visits my child's father took his life due to this my family has been destroyed I am disabled and being charges with felony child neglect now while not guilty there words have meant more then my proof now I have fallen mentally and can not even care for myself now I have no means of transportation to due as they want proof Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Department of human services Muskogee, Oklahoma

May 27 2016
BBQ Doctor, Scottsdale, AZ Damaged property and refused to indemnify customer. Mislead customer to believe they would remedy the loss. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Consumer Services: BBQ Doctor, Scottsdale, AZ Scottsdale, Arizona

May 21 2016
Dr. Diana Nguyen M.D. Dr. Diana Nguyen Irvine,Dr. Diana Nguyen Irvine Urgent CareDr. Diana Nguyen Westmister,Diana Nguyen Medical Doctor,Diana Nguyen Doctor,Diana Nguyen Physician,Dr. Diana Nguyen Physician,Dr. Diana Nguyen Hoag Hospital, Diana Nguyen MD, APC, Dr. Dia Dr. Diana Nguyen M.D., The worst Doctor, Terible Bedside manor, Should not be licensed Physician Irvine California
Author: Costa Mesa, California Doctors: Dr. Diana Nguyen M.D. Irvine, California

May 17 2016
quickrxrefills.com On-Line Prescriptions --- take money but no prescription or doctor Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Physicians: quickrxrefills.com Internet

May 17 2016
Interamerican Medical Centers IMC Interamerican Medical Center Group, LLC - 15105 NW 77th Avenue, 4th Floor, Miami Lakes, FL 33014 WAIT FOREVER TO SEE A DOCTOR MIAMI LAKES 4TH FL Florida Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida Medical Personnel: Interamerican Medical Centers MIAMI LAKES 4TH FL, Florida

May 13 2016
Milwaukee PC Rude, Over Priced, Terrible Customer Service Greenfield Wisconsin Author: Greenfield, Wisconsin Computer Service & Repair: Milwaukee PC Greenfield, Wisconsin

May 07 2016
Falcon Legal Group Falcon Legal Group, Woodland Hills, Falcon Legal Group PC, Falcon Legal Group LLC SCAM, NOT A REAL LAW FIRM, NO LAWYERS, CROOKS, STEALING MONEY Woodland Hills California Author: California Lawyers: Falcon Legal Group Woodland Hills, California

May 05 2016
Volcy Ventures Consulting LLC, Volcy PC Support Low Down, Dirty Scum. Hope they get sent to prison Austin Texas Author: Newark, Delaware Customer: Volcy Ventures Consulting LLC Austin, Texas

May 05 2016
Kash K Siepert PC Roseburg Foot and Ankle Deceptive Billing and Collections Practices Roseburg Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Clinics: Kash K Siepert PC Roseburg, Oregon

May 02 2016
Think Green PC will not respond to my requests for them to honor the 2 yr replacement warranty when I purchased a laptop through Think Green PC Kentucky Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Think Green PC Internet

Apr 29 2016
Todd Dalton byebyetvbill.com, Discreet Doctor Hiring Never paid for services rendered South Carolina Author: Oklahoma Consumer Services: Todd Dalton Internet

Apr 29 2016
Step Up On Second No Physical Theraphy? No authorization of needed Treatment for the past 9 years? no co-operation getting answer to Questions, i.e. milage cost for the past 7 years? doctor Bills not being paid? etc.etc. burbank California Author: Burbank, California Physical Therapists: Step Up On Second burbank, California

Apr 25 2016
Dennis Wilenchik, Wilenchik and Bartness, PC Attorneys TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW and commitment to client satisfaction: Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business Wilenchik and Bartness stands on an impeccable record since being founded in 1991. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Partners Dennis Wilenchik and Becky Bartness maintain the highest AV rating that is available under the Martindale Hubbell rating system. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Wilenchik and Bartness Phoenix Arizona
Author: Tempe, Arizona Dennis Wilenchik TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. . Partners Dennis Wilenchik and Becky Bartness maintain the highest AV rating that is available under the Martindale Hubbell rating system. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Wilenchik and Bartness. Phoenix, Arizona