Your Search | pc doctor

Jul 14 2016
Arnold Scott Harris, PC Continuous voice mail messages Chicago Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Arnold Scott Harris, PC Internet

Jul 12 2016
The orleans at walnut grove pc orleans LLC The orleans at walnut grov Renting from the orleans at walnut grove Cordova Tennessee Author: Cordova, Tennessee Family Services: The orleans at walnut grove pc orleans LLC Cordova, Tennessee

Jul 10 2016
Mark Medical Care Mark Medical Care Aesthetic and Vein Center, Doctor Ron Mark no results, waste of money deer park New York Author: Coram, New York Doctors: Mark Medical Care deer park, New York

Jul 08 2016
Real estate law center pc This company said they were real estate lawyers.They told us they could fix are home loan with well Fargo.They lost my home.Then basicly told me they couldn't help me no more .. Los Angeles Ca.. Author: Yuba City, California Legal Services: Real estate law center pc Los Angeles Ca..,

Jul 07 2016
Recovering Computers by Sparky Mesa PC Repair, Dave Harrington, Recovering Computers Destroyed my computer Mesa Arizona
ERROR MESSAGE ON COMPUTER Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Recovering Computers by Sparky Mesa, Arizona

Jul 07 2016
San Diego PC help Stole my tablet and will not return it after being sent for repair San Diego California Author: Chandler, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: San Diego PC help San Diego, California

Jul 04 2016
DIET SUPPLEMENTS _ PM Want to return order for full refund of $202.95, Doctor s advice cann't take it. Busy signal for days now fr customer service. HELP! Please! Utah Author: Honokaa, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: DIET SUPPLEMENTS _ PM Internet

Jul 01 2016
bioderm in arlington texas BIODERM skin care and laser center They charged me 1600.00 to remove my wifes facial melasma spots using lasers. After 1.5 yrs my wife looks the same !! Total rip off , lost 1600.00 and lasers do hurt unlike what they claim !! Please do not give your money away ! They will also finance for you because they know people do not carry 1600.00 in their pockets !!! They promise the world , they do not know what they are doing. Staff is constantly changing, and no one seems to coordinate with the doctor who is the owner along with his wife, who convinces you , that they will remove your facial spots. As long as you sign, they promise you the world. Stay away from Bioderm. You will notice NO changes , the only change is that you will pay 100.00 every month for the next 2 years !!!!! arlington Texas Author: arlington, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: bioderm in arlington texas arlington, Texas

Jun 29 2016
Doctor Recommended Supplements Norax SupplementsAxiom NutraceuticalsLarry BanachRaymond CaronRay CaronLab GenieUSA Labs DirectJames VanBrocklinNew World Herbal Wellness, LLC SCAM! Do not buy Doctor Recommended Brand -- Norax Supplements Shell company SCAM Newnan Georgia Norax Supplements Official Response - Manufacturer of High Quality Private Label Dietary Supplements, Has No Affiliation with Axiom Nutraceuticals, J. VanBrocklin, or J. Wilkins Author: Greenville, South Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Doctor Recommended Supplements Newnan, Georgia

Jun 27 2016
Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center WARNING... this so called Doctor Robin Silverman just last week tryed to overcharging my insurance for over $300 per visit!!. in a total 38 visits through the Claims. She doesn't understand what is moral, honest and professional Doctor ethics is. Robin Silverman is not a honest doctor. 90% of my visit with this Dr what's abt 4-6 min face to face that's ALL. It's a total fraudulent seeking too much reimbursement from the entire claims. She doesnt deserve a single star. Just a Zero. Santa fe New Mexico HUH? Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center Santa fe, New Mexico

Jun 26 2016
PC Richard Dis not remove and install A/C even though I paid for it. Nationwide Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Consumer Services: PC Richard Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Dr. Robert Edward Leblond Physical medicine & rehabilitation WORST DOCTOR TREAMENT EVER greenville South Carolina Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Doctors: Dr. Robert Edward Leblond greenville , South Carolina

Jun 21 2016
Randal Pham, MD Randall Pham Doctor Pham Doctor Randal Pham Dr. Randal Pham Eye doctor Randal Pham Randal T. Pham Randal Pham MD sued his OWN PATIENTS because they said he ripped off their dad San Jose California Author: Honolulu, Alabama Eye Care: Randal Pham, MD San Jose, California

Jun 20 2016
Mark Medical Care Doctor Ron Mark Incopetent, greedy, unethical, the staff are all liars! Deer Park New York Author: Freeport, New York Clinics: Mark Medical Care Deer Park,

Jun 19 2016
PC Phonesoft us.shareit.com MyCommerce Share-it – a Digital River Service - www.mycommerce.com Share-it - Digital River GmbH. Instant key for magicfeatures for magicjack Purchased two instant keys for a pcphonesoft product via Share-It. A month later and numerous attempts at email communication, still no key info. Software is not useable without this information. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Software: PC Phonesoft Internet

Jun 14 2016
Dr.Fretta Dr. Fretta's Total Vein Care J.Fretta Dr.Joseph Fretta NJ Vein and Cosmetic Surgery Center Joseph Fretta,MD Owner or NJ Vein and Cosmetic Surgery Center, Director of Medispa in Shrewsbury, NJ AKA J.Fretta Tax Identification # 222466298 Obtained medical degree in Mexico is an Internal medicine doctor not a surgeon and is the furthest thing from board certified Office staff include Jessica, Tandiqua and LaToya all unlicensed and unprofessional. Works with Marguerite DeFonte owner of Medispa in Shrewsbury , West Orange,  Marlboro , Eatontown,  New Jersey
Motion to Disclose the Author's Identity Author: Marlboro, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Dr.Fretta Nationwide

Jun 11 2016
WEST END CONTRACTOR LLC MICHAEL SCOCA CONSTRUCTION NIGHTMARE NEW ROCHELLE New York
Michael Scoca has been arrested as of today, 8/5/2016 by Rockland County District Attorney Author: BRONX, New York Home Improvements: WEST END CONTRACTOR LLC NEW ROCHELLE, New York

Jun 10 2016
25/8 OnCall Computer Services Owner is from Argentina. But the staff refuses to say his name. This company sold a defective used PC computer and refused to replace it or fix it without upsell charges. No money back here. No matter what. Alexsndria Virginia Update on 25/8 OnCall Author: Washington, , Dist of Columbia Computer Fraud: 25/8 OnCall Computer Services Alexsndria, Virginia

Jun 10 2016
dr marten my name is cassy Williams I live in newark new Jersey. On June 5/2016 I purchased a pair of dortor marten size 7 from your retailer store at jersey garden mall 651 kapowski road. On June 6/2016 I wore my brand new doctor martens the day of my graduation and after walking around for and hour I felt the discomfort from strap around my foot tighten. At first I didn't pay it no mind 3 hours went past and a blister on both of my foot appear with blood inside.My toes became numb Unable to walk and enjoy the rest of my day with my family. I always believed dortor martens was a good brand,I was referred by a friend and this happen causing me to cut my day short on a day that meant alot to me. I have work on June 7 /2016 in iam unable to work due to the swellinglaceration and pain in my foot I have to call out risking my job and losing a day of pay .The retailer told me I can't return the shoe I purchased from them due to me wearing it . can you please contact me at (((REDACTED))) newark Nationwide
Stacey is right Author: newark, New Jersey Shopping Centers & Malls: dr marten Nationwide

Jun 10 2016
Gentech LLC Apparent take over of PC by Gentech LLC Nationwide Author: la habra, California Computer Fraud: Gentech LLC Nationwide

Jun 04 2016
Wendell Huffines All American painting handyman services, home Doctor, there was several others that I've read on here I worked for this guy for a day and didn't get paid, he apparently got mad that someone actually wanted to do a job right. Grand prarie Texas Author: Winters, Texas Door to Door Sales: Wendell Huffines Grand prarie, Texas

May 29 2016
The Law Offices of Travis Bowen, PC | Travis Bowen, Brynn Bowen | Trav Bowen Don't walk away from this company, RUN! ...and make sure you have your wallet Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Salt Lake City , Utah Attorneys & Legal Services: The Law Offices of Travis Bowen Salt Lake City , Utah

May 28 2016
I Fix PC 247 Techers247.com Fix PC Connect Fix PC 160527 Warning Your Computer has been Infected Cleveland Ohio Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Hackers: I Fix PC 247 Cleveland, Ohio

May 28 2016
Department of human services OKLAHOMA DHS My newborn girl was taken from me after being told the case was closed many times no drugs in my system her system or her umbilical cord proving throughout the whole pregnancy I did not abuse drugs I did test positive four times during pregnancy but proved they were prescribed dhs then changed the story to doctor seeking these were ER visits my child's father took his life due to this my family has been destroyed I am disabled and being charges with felony child neglect now while not guilty there words have meant more then my proof now I have fallen mentally and can not even care for myself now I have no means of transportation to due as they want proof Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Department of human services Muskogee, Oklahoma

May 27 2016
BBQ Doctor, Scottsdale, AZ Damaged property and refused to indemnify customer. Mislead customer to believe they would remedy the loss. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Consumer Services: BBQ Doctor, Scottsdale, AZ Scottsdale, Arizona