Your Search | pc enterprises freedom marketing

Aug 20 2016
Creative Marketing Concepts LP , Jeffrey Prewitt , Ellie Laraine Prewitt , solvemyhousingproblem.com COMPANY ASKS GOD TO DECIDE IF WE SHOULD BE REFUNDED OUR MONEY, SERIOUSLY THIS HAPPENED!!! Akron Ohio Author: Margate, Florida Real Estate Services: Creative Marketing Concepts LP Akron, Ohio

Aug 20 2016
Freedom cash lenders Will not allow me to payoff loan, just continue to make ACH withdrawals. I have requested the payoff amount 3 times Findley California Author: Crivitz, Wisconsin Loan Brokers: Freedom cash lenders Internet

Aug 18 2016
Chris Curry Programs Facebook Programs I have spent $97/month for 7 months. I have left numerous messages about getting the program and could not get the support to assist me in getting the program to work. Jacksonville, FL Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Chris Curry Programs Internet

Aug 17 2016
High country transportation Freedom highway transportation They sold me a truck on lease purchase and put me into the negative.  Midilothian Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Local Transportation: High country transportation Midilothian, Texas

Aug 17 2016
Sackman Enterprises Inc Rude, unprofessional, frustrating and a REAL RIPOFF!!! New York New York Author: New York Property Management: Sackman Enterprises Inc New York, New York

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Pop Cell phone company signed me up for a low-cost service. I provided the phone. They jerked me around by added devices and service progerams in order for me to call. When I got tired of being run around (each time paying a fee) I told them to vlose account. They refused to unlock phone. They said I had to wait for 6 months. I did. Now I try to contact them on-line, phone, facebook, etc. and I can't. Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Cell phone Internet

Aug 17 2016
iePlexus Jason Thurston Deception/lies used for me to sign Marketing contracts to get Christmas Sales; after 5 months of marketing Google Analytics and Wodtraker third party proof that their marketing was not working; 3/15/16 an iePlexus hacker attempt to get into my email that was blocked by Google Bothell Washington Author: New Franklin, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: iePlexus Bothell, Washington

Aug 17 2016
Ideal Marketing Group; Victory Marketing; Sports Action Network Scam T-Shirt company bogusly affiliates with schools then invoices local businesses Irving Texas Author: Flower Mound, Texas Telemarketers: Ideal Marketing Group Irving, Texas

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Auctions I contacted Freedom Auctions in early June for consignment at auction my household furniture. We were leaving the country. This furniture was picked up on June 17 2016. We were told that there would be 2 auctions, one for most furniture and one for the antiques. The first auction to take place the following week and the second antique auction to take place within 30 days. I was asked if I wanted the one check after both auctions or two checks, one after each auction. I elected for two checks Our contact at freedom auction was Brian Hollifield. Sarasota Florida Author: Keswick, Ontario Auctions: Freedom Auctions Sarasota, Florida

Aug 16 2016
Atticus Rose Entertainment/Marc H. Noda I was going to be Assistant to Marketing and trained me to learn how to organize emails. Los Angeles California
I understand Author: California Producers: Atticus Rose Entertainment/Marc H. Noda Los Angeles, California

Aug 16 2016
Vince van Meer of MediaState.net Vince or Vince van Meer MediaState.net Threatens To Take Legal Action After I Asked For A Refund For Not Delivering My Digital Service Amsterdam Author: Maryland Internet Marketing Companies: Vince van Meer of MediaState.net Amsterdam ,

Aug 16 2016
Focus Testing Calabasas - Ripping off Manufacturers for Years on Different Studies Rips off manufacturers by providing FALSE intakes when signing up consumer users. They encourage taste test or participants in their busienss to lie about the test in order to be signed up. They have been screwing manufacturer marketing companies for years. Calabasas California Author: Calabasas, California Miscellaneous Companies: Focus Testing Calabasas Calabasas, California

Aug 16 2016
Justin Moore PC Parlor Please read all of the earlier reports, nothing has changed except location Eugene Oregon Lane County Computers Author: Eugene , Oregon Computer Service & Repair: Justin Moore Eugene, Oregon

Aug 16 2016
Z57 This company will promise you anything to get you to sign up. Then give you nothing Denver North Carolina Author: Denver, North Carolina Internet Marketing Companies: Z57 North Carolina

Aug 16 2016
Belfast Sales Academy/DCG Marketing Lying, belittling, rude, discrimination Belfast Belfast Author: Anon, Alabama Communications & Networking: Belfast Sales Academy Belfast,

Aug 15 2016
TOPHATTER frauding sellers, buyers, overcharging scheduling fees, commission is absurd, discrimination against sellers, Palo Alto, Ca Internet Author: Custer, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: TOPHATTER Internet

Aug 15 2016
Wonder Marketing Chelsey Saanderson I put up a two part display of leather/carpet cpr. After the 15 days were up and I turn in my paperwork. I was never paid Los Angeles California Author: Rocky mount, North Carolina Infomercial Rip-offs: Wonder Marketing Los Angeles, California

Aug 14 2016
vITA LUMINANCE I did not order this but after ordering one item trial for $4.99 and have received three boxes equal $100 ea. Folcrof Pennsylvania Author: Gulf Breeze, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: vITA LUMINANCE Folcrof, Pennsylvania

Aug 13 2016
Aerial Assistant Hired Straight North for Web Design and our money was stolen Downers Grove Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Internet Marketing Companies: Aerial Assistant Downers Grove, Illinois

Aug 13 2016
Aamco transmission total car care Carl Cox and the whole clan Marketing scheme, dissrespectful, commission salesman San Antonio Texas Author: Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Aamco transmission total car care San Antonio, Texas

Aug 13 2016
APlusTraffic.com Incompletion of orders and potential delays in refunds = bad service Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: New York, New York Internet Marketing Companies: APlusTraffic.com Milwaukee , Wisconsin

Aug 12 2016
Advisor Internet Marketing Fernando Godinez internet scam of providing a service Cortaro Arizona Author: Avondale, Arizona Computer Programmers: Advisor Internet Marketing Cortaro, Arizona

Aug 12 2016
JobKilling.com Job Killing, Dan Klein, Brad Campbell, Rent Simple Websites, Website Renters, RentSimpleWebsites.com, WebsiteRenters.com Internet Marketing Scam, Job Killing Scam, JobKilling.com Scam, Rent Simple Websites scam, website renters scam, dan klein oregon, brad campbell las vegas, dan klein el dorado hills El Dorado Hills, CA Internet Author: El Dorado Hills, California On-Line Business: JobKilling.com Internet

Aug 12 2016
The Law Offices of Christopher J. Cassar PC Scam ATTORNEY Huntington New York Author: 603 S 10th St, New Hyde Park, New York Lawyers: The Law Offices of Christopher J. Cassar PC Huntington, New York

50, Report #1322036

Aug 11 2016
High Elevation High Elevation Web Design & Marketing False advertising and deceptive business practices Gunnison Colorado Author: Texas Websites: High Elevation Internet