Your Search | pc one club

May 19 2016
Tony' South side tow (Tony) The owner Tony was paid $1400.00 in November of 2015 and six months later I still do not have my car after numerous calls,texts, visits, and the police involvement I still have no car Markham Illinois Author: country club hills, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Tony' South side tow Markham , Illinois

May 19 2016
SEA Insurance inc Fraud Job opportunity Fake Company one month wasted!!! Internet
SEA insurance inc Author: Phoenix, Arizona Work at Home Business: SEA Insurance inc Internet

May 18 2016
Dr. Ross Lirtzman, Animal Specialty Group of Scottsdale, ASG Scottsdale, ACOSM, Arizona Canine Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Group. Ross Lirtzman claims to be one of the top orthopedic vets. In reality, Lirtzman preys on wealthy dog owners who fall for his overpriced procedures that rarely help dogs and often result in severe complications. Scottsdale Arizona MUST READ Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Veterinarians: Dr. Ross Lirtzman Scottsdale, Arizona

May 18 2016
Clarise Lopez/ David James Sick patient reached out to company that said they can provide medications at a discounted rate, with a perscription or with out one. Irving Texas ?? Author: port charlotte , Florida Pharmacies: Clarise Lopez/ David James Internet

May 18 2016
FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK First convenience bank, first national Bank Charged me over draft fee when I had the money. Also very disrespectful bank Lufkin texas How do you know? Author: Diboll, Texas Banks: FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK Lufkin, Texas

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 18 2016
Rejuvaderm I am being sent unauthorized products on a regular basis, that I am unable to cancel!! No one answer their phone Centennial Colorado Author: Carmel Valley, California Beauty Salons: Rejuvaderm Centennial, Colorado

May 18 2016
Orange model management inc I went for an interview and they seemed so egar to hire me and book me for a photoshoot next week but said I have to pay $687 for one photoshoot? And that it's all I'll ever have to pay.Toronto Ontario Author: Missasagua , Alabama Liars: Orange model management inc Toronto , Ontario

May 17 2016
 I have been searching for a Golden Retriever for so long I suffer with depression and a dog would have definitely helped me I came across one at Liberty retrievers and they were going to sell it to me I sent them the money via MoneyGram they got them money and it doesn't look like I'm getting the dog Richmond VA Virginia Author: Largo, Florida WANTED REWARD $$$: Liberty Retrievers Richmond VA, Virginia

May 17 2016
Shelly and Ed Brown - Shelly Corkran - Griffin BAD CHECKS NO FUNDS TO COVER Vero Beach Florida Two Fools - one bigger than the other Author: Alabama Landscape Companies: Shelly and Ed Brown Vero Beach, Florida

Secret Garden Pomeranian BUYER BEWARE cook Minnesota
Very satisfied customer Author: Waterford, Michigan Animal Services: Secret Garden Pomeranian cook, Minnesota

May 17 2016
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Case Description: I have two phones on one account. The first main phone number on the account is (((REDACTED))).Bellevue Washington Author: Amarillo, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Bellevue, Washington

May 16 2016
Winners Circle Patrick Clinton and Jason Galgon w/International Lottery Commission Rooster crowing in the background, really! one is Hawaii and the other one private # Hawaii Author: Montgomery, Texas Cross-Border Scams: Winners Circle Nationwide

May 16 2016
Vinesse AKA: The American Cellars Wine Club Scam and Lies Westlake Village California
Author: Washington Gourmet stores: Vinesse Westlake Village, California

May 16 2016
Breeders club of america All American puppy club Misinformed. Fraud Middletown New Jersey Author: Cliffwood, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Breeders club of america Middletown , New Jersey

May 16 2016
J & B Auto Sales Deceptive Ads & Dishonest Practices Guys Tennessee You're Right Author: Spring Hill, Tennessee Auto Dealers: J & B Auto Sales Guys, Tennessee

May 16 2016
Hydrolux Fancy Fit ConnectionOne Good StopSecure HealthWellness Center Ordered trial sample, paid shipping. On the 15th day after ordering, my debit card was slammed for 89.95 by Fancy Fit and on 5/3 hit for 92.93 by One Good Stop.  Internet Author: Clarkdale, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Hydrolux Internet

May 15 2016
MLBPROSHOP.US This is actually a foreign company purporting to be a US company. They will show one total on your electronic invoice, then charge your credit card for more because of international exchange rates, and you will incur a foreign use fee from your credit card company. MLBPROSHOP doesn't tell you that anywher on their site, you don't find out until you get your credit card statement. Then you see chrages from some Chinese company you didn't order from! Can't find a city where they are located, they see Internet Author: Broomfield, Colorado Sporting Goods: MLBPROSHOP.US Internet

May 15 2016
Aida Coronado This is an Etsy and internet store. It appears to be organized and responsible with many followers. I placed a $300 order and never received it. I was told through Etsy's automatic system that it had shipped. My credit card was charged. I tried to contact them through Etsy Facebook and website. No one responds. Internet Author: Granite Bay, California Clothing Stores: Aida Coronado Internet

May 15 2016
Credit one False charges and then late fees. Call everyday and managers say they clear my account then get more bills with extra late charges Internet Author: Pgh , Pennsylvania Banks: China Film Group Corporation Internet

May 15 2016
Cable One Cable One Charging a large bill for cable service, and not providing that service, after 22 years of payment proven Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Alabama Sports Facilities: Cable One Prescott, Arizona

May 15 2016
AAA Home Insurance AAA Interinsurance Exchange of the Automobile Club Valid Claim DENIED Valencia California Author: Valencia, California Car Insurance: AAA Home Insurance Nationwide

May 15 2016
Lexington Law Firm My husband canceled his account with them and with me STILL having an active account I WAS NOT aware that they took $90 off my husband's card we are using the same card because I don't have a job so we thought our accounts were just one big one since we were married but NOOOO they charged my husband $90 $90!!! They finally canceled my account but STILL refuse to refund us the money they took from us, a supervisor was suppose to call my husband and NEVER DID!!! NEVER GOING THROUGH THEM AGAIN!! THEY ARE A RIP-OFF!!!! They have done this to not just us but others as well. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: New Hampton, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah

May 14 2016
Bigtimeclock.biz Rude when you deal with them. I wouldn't go with this company because they only want to communicate through email. You cannot get anybody on phone. I lost my manual to my remote and emailed 2 times for another one and they never responded to my emails. Once they get your money, they cut you off. This company is no good! Reno Nevada Nationwide Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Bigtimeclock.biz Nationwide

May 13 2016
Will Robonette Paul Fox, Guy ,Paving Foreman, WOW, what a group of lieingscrooked indivuals poor quality of work please anyone do not hire this Fuller Paving Group from Kingsport Tennessee, they will brak and destroy more than they are willing to repair, I had new pavement added to my original paved driveway they left a flipping mess all of their equipment leak oil and fuel everywhere i sent them pic with no response if any one has any doubt please request and i will show up pics. kingsport Tennessee Author: unicoi, Tennessee Infomercial Rip-offs: Will Robonette kingsport, Tennessee