Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

pc one club

Showing 26-50 of 37,446 Found Reports For more specific results for "pc one club"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 22 2017
Centerfolds Cabaret LV Club Paradise Worst strip club ever Las Vegas Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Strippers & Dancers: Centerfolds Cabaret LV Las Vegas , Nevada

Mar 22 2017
Barry Brick | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Advertising Agencies: Barry Brick Jupiter, Florida

Mar 22 2017
. Capital One Bank N.A. All 5 of my long standing accounts have been restricted by Capital One for adding and removing authorized users. Isnt that a cardholder priviledge? Mclean VA Nationwide
You forgot Author: Perris, California Credit & Debt Services: Capital One N.A. Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
Free tv key sent a product that I tried. Then when it did not work I called to get a refund & was told that the time add lasped to get a refund. They said, that I would recieve a new one,but not a refund. It does not work either. I would not recommend this product free tv key to anyone. I even had a technical person look at setting it up & it still would not work. Fairfield NJ Author: Royston, Georgia Television Parts & Services: Free tv key Nationwide

Mar 21 2017
Rodeway Inn I tried to stay at one of their rooms yo find blood in my covers and to be eaten by bedbugs. When trying to speak with mangement police were called on me. Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Motels: Rodeway Inn Columbus, Ohio

Mar 21 2017
Core SkinCare ASA*ANTISKINAGINGRENEWED EYE LAS VEGAS Missed free trial date by one day. Charged me for trial, then 35% off retail price. Las Vegas Internet Author: Houston , Texas Skin Care: Core SkinCare Internet

Mar 21 2017
Wellness Center | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Lantana Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Mental Health: Comprehensive Wellness Center Lantana, Florida

Mar 21 2017
Fein, Such, Kahn Shepard PC Intimidating Schmucks that try and Bully people that cant afford healthcare Parsippany New Jersey
Author: Nutley, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Fein, Such, Kahn Shepard PC Parsippany, New Jersey

Mar 20 2017
Alucia Skin 120 E 8th St #302Los Angeles CA 90014 Product did not work! Advertised one price and was charged for another! Los Angeles California Author: Brooklyn , Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Alucia Skin Los Angeles , California

Mar 20 2017
Reece Builders RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Reece Builders | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. Reece Builders is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Reece Builders started business in 1972. Reece Builders are a locally family owned and operated business. Reece Builders only sells and installs the finest windows and doors in your area. Reece Builders receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Reece Builders made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction & a lifetime warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Reece Builders.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Reece Builders & Aluminum Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For over 38 years, Reece Builders has been installing affordable window replacements for Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater residents, as well as surrounding areas throughout the greater Tampa Bay area. Reece Builders’ courteous crews are factory certified and products are always backed by a lifetime Reece Builders warranty. Reece Builders number one goal is for customers to be 100% satisfied. Saint Petersburg , Florida

Mar 20 2017
Diamond Resorts International The Palms Country Club and Resort Condominium Association Insane late charges for late maintenance fee Coral Springs Florida Nationwide Author: Northport, New York Resorts: Diamond Resorts International Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
patricia ruiz i keep on getting emails form this so call lawyer he sent me various one saying that i owe certain amount and now i can go into a payment plan for certain amount each month and also he sent me to a warrant for my arrest and that he will file in my district court on friday Massachusetts A scam Author: revere, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: patricia ruiz Massachusetts

Mar 18 2017
Low Milage parts i had order 2 front sturts assembly and reive one but paid for two still dont have 2nd one yetplus it leaked oil out of strut Internet Author: mokane, Missouri Car Parts & Accessories: Low Milage parts Internet

Mar 18 2017
Capital One 360 Stolen money lost $200 false notifications lying scam overage charges Internet Author: Visalia, California Credit & Debt Services: Capital One 360 Internet

Mar 18 2017
Parisian glow beauty products This product is marketed fraudulently like a lot of internet ads, every consumer should be very vigilant on every screen that it sends you, I sure got burnt with this one both physically and financially. Internet
Author: Beaumont, California Skin Care: Parisian glow beauty products Internet

Mar 18 2017
ASKoption BP Media Group I invested and now have $1408 in m y account and want to clos the account and get my funds. I hve tried several times and they will not send me my profits/balance of my account. I have taken no bonus money etc. They did reyturn my initial investment of $1250 a few weeks ago. I want to close the account and get my funds but keep getting a chat statement that I need one of their brokers to approve the transaction. I think the whole process is a scam! Sheffield,South Yorkshire Author: Carrollton, Virginia Investment Brokers: ASKoption Sheffield,South Yorkshire,

Mar 16 2017
Kalantar law sam kalantar, siamack sam kalantar i feel that i want to die, he took my money and my hope away , now i don't know what to do , he took all my life savings. can some one help me please. irvine , California
File a complaint Author: santa ana, California Kalantar law sam kalantar, siamack sam kalantar irvine, California

Mar 16 2017
Discount Chiavari Chairs Quick Ship Banquet chairs1stackablechairs.com chiavarichairca.tumblr.com Chiavari Chairs Direct I pay him for the chairs end he never dliver the chairs end never return the money all adressies are incorect and no one there Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Discount Chiavari Chairs Internet

Mar 16 2017
Alliance One / Athene Oh where, oh where did my policy go? and where is my money today? Nationwide Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Insurance Agencies: Alliance One / Athene Nationwide

45, Report #1362066

Mar 15 2017
Astral-Source Forum and Clarissa White astral-source.com /clarissawhite.net One and the Same - Scam Fraud Operation Massachusetts Internet Author: Ontario Psychic: Astral-Source Forum and Clarissa White Internet

46, Report #1361970

Mar 15 2017
DermaSoft and Purecell I responded to a facebook triall ad for Purecell Eye cream and Dermasolft skin care. Both were $4.95 each. I was horrified when I saw two 89.95 charges on my bank statement two weeks later. One box from DermaSoft was still in the it's UPS box. I called both numbers listed and both companies said the same thing. It's listed on the website after 2 weeks you'll be charged the full amount for the product. I looked carefully over that entire site and I could not find that information anywhere. Santa Ana California Response for Mindy Author: Weaverville, North Carolina Beauty Products: Dermasoft and Purecell Santa Ana, California

47, Report #1361966

Mar 15 2017
youth renew Ivanka Trump Cream I was offered on line a trial sample of Ivanka Trumps Youth Renew Skin Cream with a charge for postage only. When this was ordered it was suggested that I also order a trial of Ivanka Trump YouthRenew Eye Cream. It was suggested that the creams be used for 30 days. On my next credit card bill there were charges of $85.95 and $89.95 for these products. I immediately called the number given to cancel the order. They said I was one day too late - that I must cancel within 14 days or else pay the full price; I said I received the order on Feb. 2 and cancelled on Feb 10. -- only 8 days. They said the 14 days started with the order date of Jan. 27. WHAT KIND OF A COMPANY TREATS PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS? THEY MUST BE DESPERATE FOR SALES AND NEED TO CON PEOPLE INTO ORDERING. I WOULD ADVISE ANY ONE VIEWING THEIR AD TO RUN THE OTHER WAY. I WONDER IF THE TRUMP NAME HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEIR DISHONESTY!. Internet Really?? Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: youth renew Internet

48, Report #1361959

Mar 15 2017
Amazing Clubs AmazingClubs.com, The Wine of The Month Club Refused Refund and Cancellation Request After Being Notified Internet
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee On-Line Stores: Amazing Clubs Internet

49, Report #1361951

Mar 15 2017
Red Rock Towing LLC Do not get your repair work done here! I received a quote over the phone for a quick one hour repair and ended up with a 700.00 bill. The owner, Mike said he charges by the book and if he can get it done in 45minutes he's still going to charge 3hrs labor. I called around and other shops say the job should have taken 45minutes. He is not a licensed repair shop and has an unqualified tow truck drivers playing mechanic. This is a towing company, not a repair shop. He runs the business out of his garage in a residential area. Beware of the friendly talk over the phone that they'll take care of you because it will come with a hefty price tag. Gillette Wyoming Author: Gillette, Wyoming Auto Towing: Red Rock Towing LLC Gillette, Wyoming

50, Report #1361905

Mar 15 2017
Dream Finders Homes shotty workmanship, zero customer service, failure to deliver, over promise, No one accountable , no one in charge Denver Colorado
Author: Arvada, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Dream Finders Homes Denver, Colorado