PC ONE CLUB Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: pc one club
There may be more specific results for "pc one club"
For more specific results for "pc one club"
Showing 26-50 of 37,705 Found Reports For more specific results for "pc one club"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 14 2017
Stauer - watches)- Bought and paid for one watch. Stauer charged me two more not ordered and did not even deliver them so I could return them. How many watches does one man need??? Internet Author: willits, California Jewelry Stores: Stauer ( watches) Internet

May 14 2017
Confederate Superstore Kept charging my credit card after I had only made one purchase Internet Author: Blythe, California Department & Outlet Stores: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 14 2017
Broward Factory Service After almost one year under their service plan, they send me a letter stating I am not covered for repair nor replacement of parts of my Air Condition such as my Contrl boards nor touch pads. Summerfield Florida Author: Florida Maintenance Companies: Broward Factory Service Summerfield, Florida

May 13 2017
Epione RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Epione | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Epione Medical Corporation is a cosmetic surgery center that provides patients with the most up to date technologically advanced cosmetic procedures. Dr. Simon Ourian provides cosmetic treatments and has developed a line of skin care products to ensure his patients can maintain the health of their skin. Epione prides itself on being upfront with its patients.
Author: Temp, Arizona Plastic Surgeons: Epione TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Epione, one of the first centers in California dedicated to the practice of aesthetic laser surgery. Through the years, Epione has distinguished itself for excellence in clinical and technological advances pioneered by Dr. Simon Ourian. Epione, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is one of the most comprehensive, state of the art laser and aesthetic surgery centers of its kind in the world. Beverly Hills , California

May 13 2017
AMS Locksmith And Garage Quoted me one price and then charged another when they arrived, rude customer NO service, Defective lock and refused to warranty it. Marietta, Georgia 30062 Locksmith Scam Author: clayton, North Carolina Locksmiths: AMS Locksmith And Garage Marietta, GA 30062,

May 13 2017
Optimum One Health Insurance I have been paying this company $177.55 smonthly since 2/25/2015 . I was even charged a $99.95 one time enrollment fee. I am blessed with good health , but recently needed medical care. I found out that there are no Medical providers in Northern California. The site names local Md's , however they DO NOT accept the plan. Florida Author: Cottonwood, California Doctors: Optimum One Health Insurance Internet

May 13 2017
Skin Royale/ Eye Royale Bought what I thought was a one time shipment of the stuff, got another box and to my astonishment, discovered over $187.00 had been deducted from my account. This is strictly a scam to get banking info. If you do fall victim to these people as I did, c Big RIP- OFF Fountain Valley California Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Eye Care: Skin Royale/ Eye Royale Nationwide

May 13 2017
PSI Seminars PSI World Wreaking havoc one mind at a time New Religious Movement Cult Clearlake Oaks, California Nationwide Author: Littleton, Colorado Cult: PSI Seminars Nationwide

May 13 2017
Nochumson PC Keep Lying! Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Attorneys & Legal Services: Nochumson PC Pennsylvania

May 12 2017
Dana Lawrence | FBI Investigation needs your help!  Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI | Ripoff Evil Swindler, conwoman conartist expert liar and thief Nationwide Any Additional Information Author: Newport, Rhode Island Con Artists: Dana Lawrence - FBI Investigation needs your help! Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI Nationwide

May 12 2017
Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Kinetix Health Club will always put the member first to ensure the customer is completely satisfied. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Kinetix Health Club pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Kinetix Health Club recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: Macon, Georgia Health Spas: Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment. Macon, Georgia

May 12 2017
K9 Fit Club/Tricia Montgomery Tricia Montgomery contracted for meeting space and guest rooms at our hotel for a meeting on 4/17 and 4/18, 2017. She provided two credit cards for payment and both proved to be invalid. We have not been able to secure payment for over $2,000 and have been trying to reach Ms. Montgomery several times by email and by telephone. Hinsdale Illinois Author: Oak Brook, Illinois Event Planners & Sites: K9 Fit Club/Tricia Montgomery Hinsdale, Illinois

May 12 2017
TRIMGENESIS Products I order sample porducts of Garcinia Cambogia, I was sent one bottle of that and one Forskolin Extract that I did not order. Greenwood Village Colorado Internet Author: Castroville, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: TRIMGENESIS Products Internet

May 12 2017
The USA Nursery info@theusanursery.com I ordered trees that did not grow. I tried to contact customer service. No one is answering the phone my emails. New Haven Connecticut Author: Tahuya, Washington Landscaping: The USA Nursery New Haven, Connecticut

May 12 2017
Breg, Inc. - Duratech, Inc. Overcharged me $900 for a $130 knee brace one year later. FRAUD! Dallas, TX Internet
Author: Grant, Alabama Medical Supplies: Breg, Inc. - Duratech, Inc. Internet

May 12 2017
Rules of Renovation REI Holdings, Tax Lien Vault, Tax Lien Buyers Club, Success Pat Education, etc. SCAM, Rip Off NATIONWIDE Seminars Nationwide Author: Lady Lake, Florida Seminar Programs: Rules of Renovation Nationwide

May 12 2017
DTDC Express Lottery Winner, need to send funds for a delivery and have one week to decide London Internet Author: SANTA CLARA, California Unusual Rip-Off: DTDC Express Internet

May 12 2017
Travelers Exchange Club SCAM, FRAUD Lake Mary Internet Author: Wisconsin Resorts: Travelers Exchange Club Internet

May 12 2017
Pulte Home One year of ground breaking delay (continuing). Not mentioning the completion date San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Building Products: Pulte Home San Jose, California

May 11 2017
iStar Software Paid for the MS Office Software but received a counterfeit key - and no one returned my emails....they have no telephone # walnut California Author: CHINO, California Computer Software: iStar Software walnut, California

May 11 2017
BCTI Campuses Gig Harbor Owner HQ based Re: monetary financial services out of California and Utah collections agency. Direct Loans Us Gov Dept of Education. Bcti and its collection copmapies victimized me since nov 2003 upon successful graduation and completion. i never could gain a class act due to my date range. this will always be with all of us nomatter who was who in class. we all got screwed so one of you posting on here dont forget that before you claim others were causing in class disruptions, what relevance does that mean anyways to your ripoff report are you less or better than your fellow student who also got scammed hmm ROB? it ought to be you on their side vs the HQ in gig harbor Washington Author: milton, Washington Computer Training & Education: BCTI Campuses gig , Washington

May 11 2017
Allego They called says if I didn't return the product they would keep charging me. I said I used the product and they wanted the empty bottle returned. Allegro Returns Department. 14925 Heritage Crest Way Bluffdale, Utah 84065 They made several. Barges to my bank account. My bank alerted me and I told them the one time charge I authorized. I got a new card. Bluffdale Utah Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Allego Bluffdale, Utah

May 11 2017
Club Wag llc Kayla Nicole Witt Past due rent damage to property Smyrna Tennessee Author: fort wayne, Indiana Credit Reporting Agencies: Club Wag llc Smyrna, Tennessee

May 10 2017
Hi country gmc buick farmington nm I was sold a car with bald tires and they misrepresented the car and the price never giving me the real price. and when they sais to come in to dealership to make an attempt to try to fix thier mistake they just give me one tire and then joke about it very loudly i farmington New mexico Author: kayenta, Arizona Auto Dealers: Hi country gmc buick farmington nm Nationwide

May 10 2017
FCS Said there was a lawsuit against me and that I had one final chance to pay Palatine Illinois Author: Odessa, Texas Questionable Activities: FCS Palatine, Illinois