Your Search | pcdi ashworth college

Jun 23 2014
/ceuticell Returns (At cost Fulfillment Deceptive, Dishonest, Fradulent endorsements Savannah Georgia
Author: State College, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: /ceuticell Returns (At cost Fulfillment Internet

Jun 20 2014
National Elite College Prospects SCAM ARTISTS Syracuse New York Author: Parlin, New Jersey Sports Instruction: National Elite College Prospects Syracuse, New York

Jun 20 2014
University of Maryland university college UMUC Financial Ripoff! Adelphi Internet Author: Stephens city, Virginia Colleges and Universities: University of Maryland university college Internet

Jun 20 2014
Kingsborough Community College, Touro College, Russell Kollins, Lina Tauba, Comptia, New York Business Institute, President Barack Obama, National Computer Science Academy, PS130 teacher Ms Greenfield Everthing that I wrote about these people, institutions and organizations is not true because I believed these people were after me but in reality they are not. It is do to me being mentally ill. I am sorry New York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Colleges and Universities: Kingsborough Community College, Touro College, Russell Kollins, Lina Tauba, Comptia, New York Business Institute, President Barack Obama, National Computer Science Academy, PS130 teacher Ms Greenfield New York, New York

Jun 19 2014
Florida Technical College FTC I was ripoff at this college, because they were not celar that I was going to get morĂ© debt with students loans, so I decide to drop official after finished just one class. Once I received the confirmation letter of my withdraw, I received some papers of how much i owned to the college for just one class $3700. I went back to they to get an explanation of that amount and they just got around from them. That i was charge for percentage per the entire course ( 5months) and not per class. Their communication to students about money is really bad Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Colleges and Universities: Florida Technical College Lakeland, Florida

Jun 19 2014
western technical college bunch of b.s worst intructors ever... el paso Texas Author: elpaso, Texas Colleges and Universities: western technical college el paso, Texas

Jun 19 2014
Interactive College of Technology Elmer Smith, Thomas Blair Corruption, Retaliation, Discharge Chamblee Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Colleges and Universities: Interactive College of Technology Chamblee, Georgia

Jun 18 2014
Wallace Morgan, Wallace Morgan Inc. Wallace Morgan is a Misleading company! I applied with Wallace Morgan via Careerbuilders.com I received a an email from Aimee Wong who stated that her manager was very impressed with my resume. So I scheduled an appointment to interview. I decided to research Wallace Morgan and came across a their very nice website. BUT! their website is very deceiving !!! They developed a excellent site making potential candidates believe they have a successful firm!  Wallace Morgan is a sales company that sells assurance wireless cell phones for people with disabilities or on welfare. I'm not saying those that are disabled or on welfare are worthless, what an saying is if you have a college degree go find a better paying job. Wallace Morgan will pay you only 8 bucks for each person you sign on with a cell phones. This job is for those who have no degree and unfortunately this is all they can do for a living. Stay away New York New York Author: Jersey city, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Wallace Morgan New York, New York

Jun 18 2014
Miami-Jacobs Career College Massage Therapy Program/ Program director Jennifer Lewis/ The company also uses a different name for their financial aid but I can't remember what it was. Fraud, false advertising, falsification of hours, violation of syllabi Independence Ohio Author: Cleveland Heights, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Miami-Jacobs Career College Massage Therapy Program Independence, Ohio

Jun 18 2014
Ashworth College Ashworth College is a HUGE waste of time and money! Norross, GA Internet Author: Hampden, Maine Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ashworth College Internet

Jun 17 2014
ICDC college Well I started this school last year and they told me that I would be getting some of my money back from what was being paid for my tuison but I didn,t what they did was at the end of every sumaster they took it and then they took it at the beging of the next sumaster that way I had none and they nevery told me that I had to brrow some more money about 1,400.00 to pay for the rest and they don,t tell you everything at the beging they are a buch of liers I wont my money back then I can go to another college that will help me oh yeah and at the end of yo finishing college they don't help you find a job like they say they will. They just a buch of LIERS AND I WONT MY MONEY BACK Califina Internet Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Trade Schools: ICDC college Internet

Jun 16 2014
BCNH - UK College of Nutrition and Health BCNH Unhappy Student London United Kingdom
Author: Sheffield, Other Colleges and Universities: BCNH - UK College of Nutrition and Health London,

Jun 14 2014
Rasmussen College- Brooklyn Park, MN Lied to get my GI Bill benifits. Dropped from a course for lack of attendance and communication when they didn't return my calls. When they didn't return my calls; I couldn't tell them I was facing wrongfull eviction, and had lost all ability to attend class . Instructors knew, administration acted with complete disregard. Veteran beware !!! Brooklyn Park Nationwide Author: Champlin, Minnesota Colleges and Universities: Rasmussen College- Brooklyn Park, MN Nationwide

39, Report #1102008

Jun 13 2014
Interactive College of Technology, Elmer Smith, Thomas Blair Retaliatory Conduct, Possible Fraudulent Unethical Activities Chamblee Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: Interactive College of Technology Chamblee, Georgia

Jun 12 2014
Independent Contractors Service Two young people sold me books for children to help them pay for college Delray Beach Florida Author: South Charleston, West Virginia Preschools: Independent Contractors Service Delray Beach, Florida

Jun 12 2014
Judging Office and Decisions Center ANC Offical Declaration of Certified award Kansas City Kansas Author: College Park, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Judging Office and Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Jun 12 2014
EPSTEIN, WEINBERG & ASSOCIATES, William Calvin Tull SCAM!!! SCAM!!! SCAM!!! College Park Georgia
Author: Lakeside, Michigan Collection Agencies: EPSTEIN, WEINBERG & ASSOCIATES College Park, Georgia

Jun 12 2014
lincoln publications llc two young ladies came to our door saying they were in college,and trying to win a trip so we thought we were helping them. but they were lieing about the whole thing. gilbert arizona Author: spring lake, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: lincoln publications llc Gilbert, Arizona

Jun 11 2014
American Academy of Pinecrest The college doesn't want to recognize my diploma cause the American Academy of Pinecrest is NOT accredited as they claim. Miami Florida Author: Saint louis, Missouri Adult Career & Continuing Education: American Academy of Pinecrest Internet

Jun 10 2014
Heritage college unethical, immoral, corrupt, nepotism Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Corrupt Companies: Heritage college Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jun 10 2014
Dover Business College berkley college ripoffs dover New Jersey Author: newton, New Jersey Trade Schools: Dover Business College dover, New Jersey

Jun 10 2014
Roderick Matthews- Selling Enclosed Trailers, Cargo Trailers, and other Internet Related Telemarketing Sales This person is a fraud and will take your money. He will claim to be a college graduate with a B.S. in Psychology from Akron, Ohio. He will also tell you that he's a military veteran. He never finished his tour nor did he ever serve overseas. He has stolen money out of several companies and employers. Beware of giving him your personal information. He is a smooth talker and an absolute fraud. Internet
Author: Perry, Georgia Trailers: Roderick Matthews Internet

Jun 10 2014
Spartan College of Aeronautics & Technology /Spartan.edu I'm a mother of two & pregnant they ripped me of because i refused to never see my kids for them, they wouldn't even let me do the program I wanted, & they are rude!!!! Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Colleges and Universities: Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jun 09 2014
Miller-Motte Technical College Deceit is the price paid for bettering myself Cary North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: Miller-Motte Technical College Cary, North Carolina

Jun 06 2014
National Elite College Prospects NECP Doesn't pay employees/ SCAM Syracuse New York Author: Englewood, New Jersey Customer: National Elite College Prospects Syracuse, New York