Your Search | pch
Approximately 229 Reports Found

May 02 2016
PCH Sent me PCH winner award notice on 4/27/16 N/A Internet Author: arlington, Texas Liars: PCH Internet

Apr 30 2016
Publisher's Clearing House Alita Hall/ John Phone call telling me I had won $900,000 through PCH Kingston Internet Author: Anniston, Alabama Telemarketers: Publisher's Clearing House Internet

Apr 13 2016
Pch Dear Lucky Winner, Congratulations to you for emerging one of our lucky winner of This Year Publishers Clearing House (PCH) Sweepstakes Promo which was organized in India to promote our product all over Asia countries.  New delhi India Author: Paterson, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Pch New delhi, Other

Apr 11 2016
James Monroe Lynett Webster, Mr. George Perry, Marie Marin, Las Vegas PCH Cooperation, Manufacturer Global Promotion, and Mega Millions Monthly Giveaway. PHONE SCAM Las Vegas Nevada still active. Thrule Texas Author: Perry, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: James Monroe Thrule, Texas

Mar 29 2016
PCH AUTO SALES FAULTY START-UP. FAILED REPAIR ATTEMPT Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Auto Dealers: PCH AUTO SALES Long Beach, California

Mar 28 2016
the true PCH I got a letter in the mail from Publishing Clearing House the real deal and I scratched off the card which said I won the money $100 I think that's what it said so I sent it back! Where is my money that I won that is guaranteed it's a guaranteed and it w the true Publishing Clearing House sent me a letter in the mail and I scratched off the ticket and I want it said $100 I sent it back and I have not seen my payment of $100 so the real Publishing Clearing House is a scam! mail from the real Publishing Clearing House the real Pch Author: Elberton, Georgia Accounting: the true PCH Nationwide

Mar 03 2016
PCH Parts Express Scott Salzberg Sent 5 vintage Eldon slot cars for repair in November 2015. Never contacted me about them, eventually messaged they were misplaced. Oxnard California Author: North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: PCH Parts Express Oxnard, California

Feb 28 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Lotto, PCH search and win Deceptive Marketing Port Washington New York 11050 Internet
Author: Sebastian, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Jan 28 2016
Pch mail letter Mail Entry envelope had three scratch cards I had $1 million winner and hundred dollar winner what happened to them Don't know where it was mailed to Author: Wallingford, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Pch mail letter

Jan 26 2016
Tong G Morris ,Mr Henry Freeman, PCH CLEARING HOUSE A337 Winners Circle New Delhi Other Author: Kearns, Utah Ticket Sales: Tong G Morris New Delhi, Other

Jan 15 2016
Tony G Morris PCH Publishers Clearing House Publishers Clearing House Publishers Clearing House (PCH) A 337 Winners Circle, Ground Floor, Charan Das Complex Vasant Kunj Road New Delhi 110037 India PARCEL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: PCH-90146218348  New Delhi India Author: Hawthorne, California Cash Services: Tony G Morris New Delhi,

Dec 14 2015
James Butterfield - PCH Scam PCH Scam, James Butterfield, personal direct call from Jamaica Registration Fee to get Winnings Kingston, Ja Nationwide Author: Dallas, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: James Butterfield - PCH Scam Nationwide

Dec 11 2015
Publishers Clearing House PCH, Prize Patrol just a plethora of identities Get ready for endless emails! PCH Internet Author: liverpool, New York Customer: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Dec 10 2015
Tony Morris, PCH accredited fiduciary agent I was sent a bogus email say I won 500,000 dollars I just had to email a courier to get my money. Internet Author: Lockwood, Missouri TV Advertisements: Tony Morris, PCH accredited fiduciary agent Internet

Dec 09 2015
Publishers Clearing House PCH Scam Alert PCH Scam E-Mail Winning from India New Delhi Indis Author: Selma, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House

Nov 28 2015
pch pch.affairs15@hotmail.com Internet Author: Newark, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: pch Internet

Nov 23 2015
pch Tony MorrisHenry Freeman PCH imposter SCAM Internet Author: Swartz Creek, Michigan Cash Services: pch Internet

Nov 16 2015
Ronald Fletcher cash stimulus financial freedom Award notification commission Morley Smith a lot more Ronald Fletcher I was sent over 8 letters stating I won 2 million dollars and needed to send a check and well I know that if you play PCH your being watched I know I got hacked America please stop them Kansas city mo Kansas Author: punta gorda, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Ronald Fletcher cash stimulus financial freedom Kansas city mo, Kansas

Nov 11 2015
Publishers Clearing House PCH Michael Anderson I was the 3rd place winner of the prize of $5.5 million dollars. Kingston, Jamaica Kingston, Jamai Author: Houston, Texas Cash Services: Publishers Clearing House PCH

Nov 05 2015
pch inquiry @outlook.com Cox, Carmen you have won 500,000 this day November 5, 2015 pch Internet
Author: sewell, New Jersey Adult Web Site: pch inquiry @outlook.com Internet

Nov 05 2015
Mega Millions PCH Phone conversation making all kinds of instructions,and what I needed to have available at time of delivery! Little Rock, Arkansas Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Mega Millions P Nationwide

Nov 05 2015
PCH Auto Sales are a shady dealer. Long Beach California To the lowlife that responded. Author: San Pedro, California Auto Dealers: PCH Auto Sales Long Beach, California

Oct 27 2015
Publishers Clearing House PCH This company refuses to acknowlede returned items or damaged merchandise. Port Washingtn New York
Author: Saint Augustine, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Publishers Clearing House Port Washingtn, New York

Oct 24 2015
Publisher Clearing House /Fed X Won pch in Aug.have not received payment. Hacked into. FedX delivery never get to my address Pch-Rosyln  New York Author: Desoto, Texas United States Post Office: Publisher Clearing House /Fed X

Oct 10 2015
Pch Publishers clearing house Lies,rip offs Nationwide Author: Franklin, Massachusetts On-Line Business: Pch Nationwide