Your Search | pch
Approximately 221 Reports Found

May 25 2015
PCH SWEEPSTAKES Ms. Manning You are the winner of $2,000,000.00 Port wasshington New York Author: Egg harbor Twp, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: PCH SWEEPSTAKES Port wasshington, New York

May 25 2015
DMI CAMERA I GOT MAIL RE CAMERA I THOUGHT I WON ON PCH. NEEDED FLASH ATTACH.SENT CK.16.48 NO RESPONSE!! RIP OFF!! MRS JEAN RASMUSSEN OWNER OF R AND J SALES CARROLTON TEXAS Texas Did You Enter? Author: ORLANDO, Florida Camera Stores: DMI CAMERA CARROLTON TEXAS, Texas

28, Report #1220477

May 08 2015
Marcus Steve dtdc courier & cargo dtdc claim pch Publishers Clearing House process for claiming your winning prize of the sum of $1,000,000.00 by the end of one week Worldwide Author: Eugene, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Marcus Steve Internet

May 04 2015
pch lotto lotto games are a scam Internet Author: douglasville, Georgia Lottery: pch lotto Internet

Apr 27 2015
Publishers Clearing House Windstar International This Company or individual conned my mom out of $7500.00 Oklahoma City Oklahoma PCH and Victor Hernandez scam Author: Cleveland, Oklahoma Cash Services: Publishers Clearing House Nationwide

Apr 23 2015
dtdc courier & cargo ltd Mr. Roy Thompson PCH AWARD PROMO N/A Internet Author: lewisville, Texas Cash Services: dtdc courier & cargo ltd Internet

Mar 25 2015
The Publishers Clearing House ,PCH,  pchlot1@hotmail.com , hurtsbpp@mediacombb.net,  You have just been awarded $1,000,000.00 USD In The Publishers Clearing House ,PCH,  Sweeptakes, To Claim Send Your Name: Age: Home Address: Internet Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: The Publishers Clearing House (PCH) Internet

Mar 05 2015
DTDC Courier DTDC COURIER SERVICE AND CARGONEW DEHLI you have won $1,ooo,ooo.oo in PCH SWEEPSTAKES NEW DEHLI Nationwide Author: golden valley, Arizona Courier Services: DTDC Courier Nationwide

Feb 26 2015
Danelle lam. Pch Ask for money be sent by Wells Fargo Author: Atlanta, Illinois Federal Government: Danelle lam Internet

Feb 24 2015
dtdc courier & cargo dtdc claim PCH ; Marcus Steve I received an email stating that I had won a sum of a 1,000,000.00. They claimed I'd receive this sum of money in about a week, only requesting basic info such as my name,phone number, and address,and also that I copy a parcel number to the mentioned email address. Parcel #8035398586 Internet SCAM Author: trenton, New Jersey Internet Fraud: dtdc courier & cargo dtdc claim PCH ; Internet

Feb 24 2015
DTDC COURIER & Cargo DTDC claim PCH prize NA Author: Spring City, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: DTDC COURIER & Cargo

Feb 23 2015
PCH/OREGON LOTTERY David Sayer((REDACTED)) davesayer10000@gmail.com & Health Medics1000 website :keepfocus1000@hotmail.com Said that I won 1million dollars from Oregon Lottery / PCH. Wanted $500. deposit. ((REDACTED)) Internet Author: Bend , Oregon Drug Dealers: PCH/OREGON LOTTERY Internet

38, Report #1204086

Jan 24 2015
pch Todd sloane,  This b***hole led me to believe I really won! How mean!!!! Internet Author: circleville, Ohio Liars: pch Todd sloane Internet

39, Report #1201628

Jan 14 2015
Publisher's Clearing House PCH PCH suing me for $15.00 for a trinket I didn't order. National Nationwide entrepreneurs magazine Author: Escondido, California Unusual Rip-Off: Publisher's Clearing House Nationwide

40, Report #1195516

Dec 15 2014
PCH(Mr. Cool Hill) trying to get me to go get a go get a green dot card to so he can put my money on it, he also kept asking me if I were alone or if my husband was close by and if he was to walk away, that this was a private conversation. Author: Hemingway, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: PCH(Mr. Cool Hill Internet

41, Report #1195332

Dec 14 2014
Danielle Lam AT Pch The reason I am contacting you is you won $10,000+ $5000 a week for life Port Washington Wisconson
Have phone number and pictures on phone Author: joplin, Missouri Internet Fraud: Danielle Lam AT Pch Internet

42, Report #1194664

Dec 11 2014
Green.moneypack scatchoff Publisher clearing house, John Black Trying to get 300 dollars to deliver 2.5 million PCH prize I never entered sweepstakes Nationwide Author: Kentucky $$ REWARDS Offered: Green.moneypack scatchoff Nationwide

43, Report #1191975

Nov 29 2014
pch Todd Sloan and Danielle Lam They call and text me and told me that we win the prize and money. they told me to go to the store to get the money pak and put 400.00 dollar on it. before they come to our house. Nationwide
Therefore not from PCH Author: Wadsworth, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: pch Nationwide

44, Report #1190690

Nov 21 2014
PCH PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE 2012 NEVER MISSED A DAY WON 10.00 GIFT CARD NEVER RECIEVE CONTACTED THEM 4 TIMES. Nationwide Author: Baltimore , Maryland Customer: PCH Nationwide

Nov 03 2014
publishers clearing house Pch Danielle Lam contacted me and said that I won a hundred grand and that I had to send money in order to get the check to me and I did that and they said they were on their way here her and Ted Sloan flown port Washington. new york Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: publishers clearing house Nationwide

Oct 10 2014
JACOB MILLER DIRECTOR FOR PUBLISHER'S CLEARING HOUSE; MONEY PACK SCRATCH CARD I received a phone call from Jacob Miller Director of publishers clearing house stating I had won 2.5 million dollars, he mentioned Money Pach Scratch Card & they were on the way to my house to deliver the check. he did not say he did not say PCH Phone Call Scam Author: Mamou, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: JACOB MILLER Select State/Province

Sep 06 2014
DTDC Express Courier Inc DTDC Express IncPublisher Clearing House DTDC PCH WINNER RIPOFF India  Author: El Paso, Texas Cash Services: DTDC Express Courier Inc Lodi Colony New Delhi, DL 0

Sep 02 2014
jeffrey morgan jeffrey morgan this man called me claiming to be a driver and delivery guy for publishers clearing house and told me I had won the 2.5 million dollar prize. I was sceptical at first but like i had been sending in all my pch mailings . ! Jamica Nationwide What??? Author: Questa, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: jeffrey morgan Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Publishers Clearing House ? Got a unknown call on my caller id from PCH Curtis White i asked for his address and he said Los Angeles, California he asked if i received a letter that was sent 5 weeks ago to me saying that UPS is coming over with a check. Since i did not receive the letter he Tried to get money from me via a scam using Publishers Clearing House's name. Los Angeles California Author: East Orange, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing House ? Los Angeles, California

Aug 17 2014
PCH Auto Sales or Chuck Nelson Sold a car which never ran Long Beach California
Problem resolved Author: Long Beach, California Auto Dealers: PCH Auto Sales Long Beach, California