Your Search | pch
Approximately 168 Reports Found

Nov 05 2013
PCH International Convincing Internet Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Attorneys General: PCH International Internet

Nov 04 2013
The International Award Payment Center, A.T. Lee, Program Director. Sylvia Papworth-Jenrette, Director Patrick O'Sullivan A These people scamed me for the last 20 dollars in my wallet, this looked real and after I serched the web for endless hours to winn PCH North Kansas City Missouri Author: Detroit, Michigan Internet Fraud: The International Award Payment Center North Kansas City, Missouri

Nov 01 2013
Consumer's clearing house 500,000 scam connected to PCH  Author: Arcadia, California Unusual Rip-Off: Consumer's clearing house Select State/Province

Oct 13 2013
Michael Johnson PCH claim dept.JM Kingston Michael Johnson - PCH Claim Dept. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Michael Johnson Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 27 2013
megaprize@live.com Dave SawyerConsumer Affairs Division PCH mega win $1,000,000--NOT! I received an email stating I had won a million and looked legitimate from PCH Clearinghouse. I have never received one before that looks so authentic. Of course they are asking for a fee of $1000 despite I am the winner of a million. Washington DC Author: Hurricane, West Virginia Internal Revenue Service: megaprize@live.com Washington, Dist of Columbia

Aug 10 2013
PCH Publishers Clearing House Demanding payment without shipping items Harlan Iowa Author: Dallas, Texas Attorneys General: PCH Publishers Clearing House Harlan, Iowa

Jul 31 2013
PCH Publishers Clearing House NY Author: Middleberg, Florida Questionable Activities: PCH Select State/Province

Jun 13 2013
PCH PCH James Mallory sent me a letter saying I won 3 million dollars if I send 11.89 Kansas City Kansas Author: savannah, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: PCH Kansas City, Kansas

Jun 09 2013
PCH Item that I ordered was not available, I was sent an item that I did not order; cost me $6.00 to return  Internet Author: SANTA FE, New Mexico Internet Marketing Companies: PCH Internet

35, Report #1051959

May 18 2013
pch - Publishers Clearing House i have put in entries every day and i steal have not won my money yet so i know it a scam Burkeville Virginia
Author: BURKEVILLE, Virginia TV Advertisements: pch burkeville, Virginia

May 10 2013
Publishers Clearing House Publishers Clearing House (PCH) Misleading mailings and e-mail messages Internet and mailings Internet Author: williamstown, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing House Internet

May 10 2013
James Studman I was told I won PCH Texas drawing Jamaica Author: Taxas City, Texas Multi Level Marketing: James Studman Jamaica, Select State/Province

May 06 2013
no flame e-cigarette I had entered a contest with PCH I received a message that I had won one of 3 items shown after filling out a short survey all I had to pay was $4.95 shipping. it seemed legit so I did. now I see a 109.00 dollar charge on my bank statement that I can't stop because I used a debit card for the free shipping I'm in the panic mode, of course feel really stupid as well Internet Author: SEATTLE, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: no flame e-cigarette Internet

Apr 09 2013
Publisher's Clearing House PCH.com PCH will not accept my on line entries. Sends me in circles, denies my e-mail address and password, denies me entries into prize contests and some games do not work. I reported these things to them Des Moines, Iowa Author: sandy, Utah Door to Door Sales: Publisher's Clearing House Des Moines, Iowa

Mar 04 2013
Publishers Clearing House PCH Ripped Off deceived, Improper treatment - Raped, Port Washington, New York Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Infomercial Rip-offs: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Feb 28 2013
PCH.COM / PCH SEARCH & WIN PCH LOTTO SCAM, FRAUD, TAKES YOU IN CIRCLES, ON LINE REGISTRATION Internet, Internet Author: Woodland hills, California TV Advertisements: PCH.COM / PCH SEARCH & WIN Internet

42, Report #1020172

Feb 25 2013
North american award center naac has been sending me notification that I will come into money buy sending them money. At this point I have sent them alot, having me believe it was from pch. I am 62 years of age and reeally could Ripped off a senior myself which I am sure not the only one.We are on fixed incomes & they should pay. 1401 armour rd., Massachusetts Author: Highlands, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: North american award center 1401 armour rd., Massachusetts

Feb 17 2013
PCH (Publishers Clearing House) Contact Information. Elite Couriers They wanted personal Info which I supplie like phone # & address which was foolhardy on my part. Taplow Berks, United Kingdom Internet Author: Waterloo, Iowa Lottery: PCH (Publishers Clearing House) Internet

Feb 16 2013
Publisher's Clearing House PCH, PCH Play & Win scam Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Publisher's Clearing House Internet

Feb 13 2013
Publishers Clearing House PCH Rip Off faribault, Minnesota Author: Faribault, Minnesota Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing House faribault, Minnesota

Feb 10 2013
publishing clearing house pch have been playing for over four years entered all sweepstakes and games, sent mail entries in, winners are not announced for all sweepstakes and current ones are over two years old, no one wins the ot port wahington, New York Author: Boston, Massachusetts Advertising / Deceptive: publishing clearing house port wahington, New York

Feb 01 2013
publishers clearing house i fulfiled my order from pch i ordered direct tv and some dr.suess books pch was supposed to send a iPad this was going to be for my son but these assholes will not send it my son is very disappointed ripoff,cons,cheats real bad to steal from a little boy Internet Author: saint joseph, Michigan Satellite Dish Companies: publishers clearing house Internet

Jan 21 2013
Publishers Clearing House Trudy Dinkins Possible Publishers Clearing House Scam - Just Exactly Who Is Trudy Dinkins Port Washington, New York
Author: Allston, Massachusetts Lottery: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Nov 18 2012
Advance Auto Parts all staff members @ Advance Auto Parts car battery replacement would not replacement when ask to cause a incident albany , Georgia
Author: albany, Georgia Consumer Services: Advance Auto Parts albany, Georgia

Nov 18 2012
Charles Thomson Nationwide Trust, Pch Sweepstakes Winner Sweepstakes Winner Letter. Contact agent Charles Thompson. Fake Adress. N.Y. phone. Scam Vancouver, British Columbia Author: Muir, Pennsylvania United States Post Office: Charles Thomson Vancouver, British Columbia