Your Search | pch publishers clearing house

Sep 10 2016
Ron Varsh, American International Gemologists AIG Jewelry Counterfeit/Fraud by:Ron Varsh, Westfield AKA: Windsor Auction House 21781 Ventura Blvd. #152Woodland Hills, CA 91364, 800-934-4804 Jewelry Counterfeit/Fraud by: Ron Varsh, Westfield AKA: Windsor Auction House Woodland Hills California
Author: Orange Park Acres, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ron Varsh, American International Gemologists AIG Woodland Hills, California

Sep 09 2016
Local Locksmith Services in Phoenix 24 Hour Locksmiths Charged $330 for a simple drill job into a deadbolt so my wife could get back in the house after locking herself out. Phoenix Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Locksmiths: Local Locksmith Services in Phoenix Internet

Sep 08 2016
Joshua Fontaine Cheryl Fowler Tenant evicted for failure to pay rent. Left house a mess (think broken doors, etc.) Lehigh Acres Florida Author: Lehigh Acres, Florida Tenants: Joshua Fontaine Lehigh Acres, Florida

Sep 06 2016
SkinnyBodyCare Said that I would receive commissions on my team distributors every month without getting people to the business..I did get ppl to the business..spent almost $300 to receive $34.00 to a Payoneer account..I chose that because I wasn't putting my bank account info on the net. Now Payoneer wants my photo ID and my house address for me to receive my $34 minus their fees...after I already spent almost $300. St. Louis Washington Author: Kingston, New York Weightloss Programs: SkinnyBodyCare Internet

Sep 06 2016
Cydcor Smart Circle, Mad House Marketing , Oryx, DMC, Sky Cult, Open Discrimination Nationwide Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Cult Organizations: Cydcor Nationwide

Sep 05 2016
Contest America Publishers, Inc. Cap Opp naidbreak the bank I am a senior. Received in mail contest. Mailed back contest of course with required fee. Refund promised. What a joke. Wrote several letters ,no reply Have invested 1600. Slow learner Help Kansas City. Missouri Author: mobile, Alabama Cash Services: Contest America Publishers, Inc. Kaaaansas City, Missouri

Sep 05 2016
Cement doctors/ray ceder I knew Ray as an acquaintance. I told him my son needed help with a mold issue. He went to my sons house gave him and estimate, he required a deposit of $1000. Ray has been putting off doing the work. He keeps coming up with excuses. Now he doesn't even answer the phone. He is a con artist! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cleaning Services: Cement doctors/ray ceder Pennsylvania

Sep 02 2016
Noble House Jewelry Zoe Herrington Bad Management Overland Park Kansas Author: Lenexa, Kansas Jewelry Stores: Noble House Jewelry Overland Park, Kansas

Kevin Connelly A Alert exterminating Damaged my house and left Chicago Illinois
Once Again Author: Bensenville , Illinois Builders & Contractors: Kevin Connelly A Alert exterminating Chicago, Illinois

Sep 02 2016
Local Records Office sent letter saying I can get title for house I won in Florida Tallahassee Florida Author: Okeechobee, Florida Title and Escrow Services: Local Records Office Tallahassee, Florida

Aug 31 2016
Ruff House Rescue Diane Indelicato Ruff House Rescue / Diane Indelicato Treated My Family Like Garbage Freeport New York Author: Baldwin, New York Animal Services: Ruff House Rescue Freeport, New York

Aug 31 2016
Amir Smith Queen City Bullies Charged me for a service and never rendered that service Charlotte North Carolina Author: Chicago, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Amir Smith Internet

Aug 30 2016
Legacy Publishing Gabriel Vaughn Does not provide services paid for winter park Florida Author: inverness , Florida Book Publishers: Legacy Publishing winter park, Florida

Aug 30 2016
Magazine publishers service I discontinued the subscription months ago when I became unemployed but they just won't give it up Montreal Quebec Author: Trenton , Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Magazine publishers service Montreal Quebec ,

Aug 30 2016
Sweepstakes Clearing House Home Values and Gifts Paid 4 times for a $300.00 Gift Card got the card after a year but prices are 3 times the actual cost of items and need a code to get into the ads to look at merchandise,but items are sold on Sweepstakesclearinghouse for 1/3 the cost..No refunds on the 4 payments I sent them.. Dallas Texas Author: Yucaipa, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Clearing House Dallas, Texas

Aug 30 2016
Gandy Home Improvement replaced the roof on my house and it is now leaking and I have a 100% guarantee replace for free lifetime warranty Rochester Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Roofing Companies: Gandy Home Improvement Rochester , Michigan

Aug 30 2016
MMRA Misty Mountain Realty did me wrong from the beginning of doing business with them. lady who showed me house went on vacation and her co-worker was not told that my move-in date was sept. 14 of 2014.  Maple Falls Washington Author: New Richmond, Ohio Housing Rentals: MMRA Maple Falls, Washington

Aug 29 2016
Bruce Genser Property Management Negligent in cleaning our house, trash, dog poop, weeds are growing in yard Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet
Author: Clarksville , Tennessee Property Management: Bruce Genser Property Management Internet

Aug 27 2016
Michael Anderson Says he is representing publishers clearing house and I have won five million dollars Stalks me by phone calling numerous times left one voice mail message Nationwide Author: Alameda, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Michael Anderson

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 25 2016
onegreatfamily.com OneGreatFamily, LLC - Alan V Eaton crook behind the company Refused to opt-out; they never answer the phone 1533 N 800 W Mapleton, Utah Internet
Crook Alan V Eaton - lives in Utah County operates his OneGreatFamily rip-off business out of his house Author: Florida Internet Fraud: onegreatfamily.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

48, Report #1322058

Aug 25 2016
BONNIE NICHOLS rented a house for almost 4 years, got rat infested in april 2016,left house in may 15 2016 to stay with relatives with furniture still in house. lease ended in july. we were told to get out end of lease. she changed locks day after we took out all furniture may 31 , never got my security, storage and u haul cost and half of mays rent. got lawyer to deal with her lawyer , spoke with him once , never returns calls, i paid lawyer $500, still out of my money due, about $2700 OAKLAND PARK Florida
update on landlords lawyer Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: BONNIE NICHOLS OAKLAND PARK, Florida

Aug 25 2016
matthew and marge kochman coldwell banker realtor never gave back security, half month rent, expense of uhaul truck and storage. left home due to rats, now they have house for sale that has rats in walls dead shoreham New York
remove report Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: matthew and marge kochman shoreham, New York

Aug 24 2016
American sweepstakes publishers Micheal Washington Micheal Washington Kansas City Author: crestview, Florida Cash Services: American sweepstakes publishers Nationwide