Your Search | pch publishers clearing house

Aug 18 2016
Publisher Clearing House They say no purchase is required and then require you search foe products under the pretence you have 4 payments, Then double or triple the amount, when company calls or e-mail. false Nationwide Author: League City, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Publisher Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Aug 16 2016
Pyramid Collection Lied, misrepresented company ability, refused to complete order when all items are in-house (Theft) Chelmsford Massachusetts Author: Ridgeville, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Chelmsford, Massachusetts

Aug 16 2016
Street Links Lender Solution Michael Hallahan Failed to add value of apartment connected to house then took value off of house on 2nd appraisal. North Haven, CT Nationwide Author: Naugatuck, Connecticut Home Inspections: Street Links Lender Solution Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
Avery Cleaning Justina Justina Cowan Justina V Avery Clean Avery Cleaning..house cleaning, turn over Lansing Nationwide Author: Bellevue, Michigan Cleaning Services: Avery Cleaning Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
House Data Online Check your credit/debit card charges! Internet Author: Kenmore, Washington Realtors: House Data Online Internet

32, Report #1320706

Aug 14 2016
Mega millions/PCH Michael green Nationwide Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Accounting: Mega millions/PCH Nationwide

33, Report #1320702

Aug 14 2016
The Trataros Law Associates David Rogers - AttorneySenior Attorney Warrant for Arrest, That I am going to be legally prosecuted in the court house within a couple of days Kingston New York Author: Simi Valley, California Banks: The Trataros Law Associates Kingston, New York

Aug 10 2016
Publishers Marketing Bureau PMB scalps magazine subscription prices to naive seniors Norfolk Virginia Author: Daphne, Alabama Telemarketers: Publishers Marketing Bureau Norfolk, Virginia

Aug 09 2016
Paul Sawyer - Painting Custom Discount Painting House/Business Painting Con Artist Who Is An Ex Con - CONSUMER BEWARE lake arrowhead; Wrightwood; Hesperia;Inland Empire California
Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Home Improvements: Paul Sawyer - Painting Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Pathlight Property Management Worse property Management Company! House was filthy and had holes in walls Plano Texas
Author: Riverview, Florida Real Estate Services: Pathlight Property Management Plano, Texas

Aug 08 2016
Filtropur Vaccums Vfs Filtropur These people are a bunch of rip-offs! I spent about $2000.00 on this piece of crap that never worked. I had to go out and buy a new vac. that I spent about $700.00 on that really works. I feel I was taken advantage of as my husband had just passed away not too long before this incident. I was not thinking clearly when they came to the house. I really would like to get my money back as I'm on Social Security Disability and don't make alot of money. Please would someone make these crooks pay through the nose for doing this to unspecting people? Broadview Heights Ohio Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Filtropur Vaccums Broadview Heights, Ohio

Aug 08 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Publishers Clearing House first news of $5000 per month for ever; 1 million prize, Now demand of $33.43 immediately for items sent I never ordered 720 Winners Circle, St. Cloud Minnesota
Author: Edison, New Jersey ORGANIZED CRIME: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Aug 07 2016
Ice House I recently worked with a well known caterer at the Ice House. I must say that I was appalled at the unprofessionalism of this venue. The manager, in my opinion, was unaccomodating and rude. We were allowed no work space in the kitchen and absolutely no cooling space. Jackson Mississippi Author: MS, Mississippi Caterers: Ice House Jackson, Mississippi

Aug 06 2016
UK Options Investment House Jake Evans, Account Manager UK Options Investment 'scam' House Internet Author: Poole, Alabama Investment Brokers: UK Options Investment House Internet

41, Report #1320840

Aug 05 2016
Elite Trucking and Excavating Ken Hall Defamer of Character Portland Tennessee Author: White House, Tennessee Work Place Bullies: Elite Trucking and Excavating Portland, Tennessee

42, Report #1319908

Aug 03 2016
Beavers Built construction Bradley Beavers Bradley Beavers wanted to dig down to see if my house needed Footers so he Conned me into letting me let him dig down to my footers. While digging with the back h*e he broke my one inch water line. I was sleeping while he pulled in the driveway to do this. After he dig down to the footers witch he tore up with his back h*e he talked me into letting him put in a crock outside in a residential neighborhood. He tore up the yard on one side of the house and buried alot of my landscape bricks. He lied to me about all the things he was going to do like snake my 2 inch basement drain. It cost me 6,795.00 for Bradley Beavers to break my 1 inch copper water pipe and I had a 500.00 water bill and he keeps lying that he is going to come put in a new water line but he never shows up or calls me. This man is a con artist and I would never let him do any work for you. It's going to cost me 3,000.00 dollars to get a new water line and undo the work he did. Geneva Ohio
Author: Painesville , Ohio Liars: Beavers Built construction Geneva, Ohio

43, Report #1320333

Aug 02 2016
Raj Natarajan, Mint Homes, Durham House Unpaid Merchandise Houston Texas Author: Spring, Texas Home Improvements: Raj Natarajan Houston, Texas

44, Report #1320209

Aug 02 2016
PCH Publisher Clearing House Mr. Richard -something- from -something- police department - had a foreign accent said i won 3.5 millon dollars and a red 2017 mercedes benz. All I had to do was pay shipping and handling fees fo $550 to a western union processing center. Washington New York Author: Joplin, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: PCH Publisher Clearing House Washington, New York

45, Report #1320074

Aug 01 2016
Zerorez of Las Vegas They cleaned a black Carpet on top of my white carpet and the black bleed thrue on to the white carpet it left black stains and they company would not admit to doing that. Dont ever use them they are very nasty people. Got very angry with me and I had to get them out of my house Las Vegas Nevada Author: HENDERSON, Nevada Cleaning Services: Zerorez of Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

46, Report #1319985

Aug 01 2016
Crisco Builders INC. Chris Eisenhardt I hired Crisco builders to pour my foundation of my house which cracked and put a window in the place. Catskill.New York Author: Elka Park, New York Builders & Contractors: Crisco Builders INC. Catskill, New York

47, Report #1219243

Jul 28 2016
David Moore SHOCKING LIAR Lise Winicki Scammed Me Out of $5000.00 to stay in my apartment and Ate Everything in the House and Left it a Disgusting Mess Los Angeles California Lise Winicki did the same thing to me Author: Los angeles, California Federal Government: David Moore Los Angeles , California

48, Report #1319454

Jul 28 2016
Reliable Heating & Air Please repair your a/c products Compressor is overheating and it is Hot in this house Kennesaw Georgia Author: Acworth, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Reliable Heating & Air Kennesaw, Georgia

49, Report #1319406

Jul 28 2016
Graves General Contractors Cory Graves I paid this contractor $49,100.00 with a paid in full receipt. He was to provide siding replacement, full electrical replacement, plumbing replacement, insulation replacement, refinishing existing cabinets, all new trim throughout the home and house brought back to 100% turn key status. He took my money and did not perform any of the work per the contract. I had to do the work with help of friends. Repay everything that I already paid Cory Graves for. My home is not complete nor do I have the funds to complete. Ponce De Leon Florida Author: DEFUNIAK SPRINGS, Florida Builders & Contractors: Graves General Contractors Ponce De Leon, Florida

50, Report #1319319

Jul 27 2016
Gloria Jean Prior Gloria prior Gloria Jean Prior owes over $19,000 in rent fees and $15,000 in damage to the house I rented her Temple hills Maryland Author: Springfield , Virginia Government Worker: Gloria Jean Prior Temple hills , Maryland