Your Search | pch publishers clearing house

Oct 08 2016
SCAMMERS DOREEM. KAZIM, MOREEN. ALBAZI and LINA. TIAREH We maintained a subsidiary office at Research House, in Greenford, London, UK and this was operated by Broadcast Wave Ltd.The owners are:MOREEN. ALBAZIDOREEM. KAZIMLINA. TIAREH The latter acts as the manager.They cheated all the tenants in not Research House Business Center Internet Lina Tierah, Moreen Kazim, Doreen Albezi Author: Southampton, Alabama Property Management: DOREEM. KAZIM, MOREEN. ALBAZI and LINA. TIAREH Internet

Oct 07 2016
EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES GREENWOOD VILLAGE,NY KATHERYN KAYA PROPERTY MANAGER Home Owner, resident. My girlfriend stays with me when convienent. she is over 55. I recieved a letter from KATHRYN KARA The on site property manager. without warning see states that she knows that my girlfriend has been living here. since August 13th 2016. Greenwood Village is giving me 30 days from October 6th to evict her. and they claim that I owe $3,400.00 in fees for every day that she stayed with me. They are also threatening me that if I don't have her removed that they will seek to terminate my residency!! and take possesion of my house! I have always paid my common fees ($1062.00) per month. I owe no back payments or taxes Has anyone heard of anything so outrageous!! I am in the proccess of hiring an lawyer. This company and the people who work for it are liarsand scamers. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from you. Tony (((REDACTED))) thanks CHICAGO New York Author: Manorville, New York Unusual Rip-Off: EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES CHICAGO, New York
28, Report #1331961

Oct 06 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Grand prize winner of $10,000 was a mistake and I am not the winner. California
Author: SAN LEANDRO, California Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House California

Oct 05 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Oct 04 2016
RPM Dallas Didn't return deposit even though house was left perfect Plano Texas Author: Ft Worth , Texas Real Estate Services: RPM Dallas Plano, Texas

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Yes let's talk about fraud Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 04 2016
School House Folders, Production Media Co. No proof of service delivery, lies over the phone, terrible customer service. Beaverton Oregon Author: Keyport, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: School House folders Beaverton, Oregon

Oct 04 2016
HipHopWeekly Took my money never got 1 issue Nationwide Author: Moreno Valley , California Book & Magazine Publishers: HipHopWeekly Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Publishers Clearing House-report # 1331337 Also known as PCH When I saw my name on a pop-up on PCH as being the newest winner of $10,000, I was estatic with joy. I have two holes in my roof, my stove broke 1 1/2 years ago, and I'm sleeping on two top mattresses. But, an email I received from Emily Johnson, mgr of PCH customer service told me it was all a matter of 'human error'! You already stated it. Author: Sacramento, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Publishers Clearing House-report # 1331337 Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
publishers clearing house pch said i won $10,000 dollars but took it back..HUH??? unknown Nationwide Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: publishers clearing house Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
Hank Dean Watkins Glen Guest House This person is a liar and a scam artist do not rent from him or sell a house to him, he owned a scooter rental business in Key West, FL and reportedly scammed customers and employees there Watkins GLEN Burdett Beaver Dams NY Key WEst, FL Nationwide Author: Watkins Glen, New York Internet Fraud: Hank Dean Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Ware House Trading Ware House Trading S. A.Ware House Trading - USDiane Montfort I-Tunes Gift Card SWcam New York, New York and Geneva, Switzerland Nationwide Author: Mayer, Arizona Home Based Business: Ware House Trading Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Publishers Clearing house Michael collins called me, kept me on the phone for 30 minutes, I gave no information, he told me I won a car and a million dollars and was to be delivered 29 sep 2016(same day) new york New York Author: florence, Alabama Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing house new york, New York

Oct 01 2016
Top Attorney's of North America Who's Who Inside Sales--the sales pitch was fraudulent. they have only been in business under current new..they had to change to new name due to credit card fraud Bellmore, New York Internet Author: East Meadow, NY, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Top Attorney's of North America Who's Who Internet

Sep 30 2016
Adswizz - HenryEmbleton and Tom Yeung Adswizz refuse to pay Audio Advertising publishers. 100's of thousands of ad impressions served none paid for. San Francisco California Internet
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Internet Services: Adswizz Internet

Sep 30 2016
Core Advisory Group Andrea Levy Core Advisory Group Guaranteed they could Save my HOUSE from Foreclosure Sale!! California Not a legitimate client--two sides to the story Author: Dania Beach, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Core Advisory Group Internet

Sep 30 2016
Magazine Solutions Told me I owed for magazine subscription Smyrna, Georgia Internet Author: East Grand Forks, Minnesota Appliances: Book & Magazine Publishers: Magazine Solutions Internet

Sep 30 2016
Yomi Famurewa Didn't pay Contractors on his house that was built. Won't return messages. Ann Arbor Michigan Author: Belleville, Michigan Plumbing: Yomi Famurewa Ann Arbor, Michigan

Sep 29 2016
Viking Magazine Service They offer magazine service and took money from my checking account. Never give me 250 dollars gift card. I called to cancel and they still taken my money Burnsville Minnesota Author: Glendale Heights , Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Viking Magazine Service Burnsville, Minnesota

Sep 29 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to its clients and their satisfaction with their equipment. Whether it's equipment you already own, or something you purchased from us, we will service it and help you enjoy high quality water for years to come. High Quality equipment, at a reasonable price. That's Florida water Analysis.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Florida Water Analysis pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Cost of Full Service Author: naples, Florida Plumbing: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h winter haven , Florida

Sep 29 2016
Preferred Inspections Use these home inspectors if you DON'T want to find anything significantly wrong with the house being inspected Lafayette Louisiana
Author: Opelousas, Louisiana Maintenance Companies: Preferred Inspections Lafayette, Louisiana

Sep 28 2016
America Star Books, LLLP AKA Publishing America My Work Is Being Sold All Over The INTERNET HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY ROYALTIES FROM IT FOR IN TEN YEARS Frederick, MD 21701 Maryland Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Book Publishers: America Star Books, LLLP Frederick, MD 21701, Maryland

Sep 26 2016
Tony Neeley Airtime Heating and Cooling Bluffdale Scammed and Ripped Me Off and Now I Have To File Bankruptcy. Please Help Me. Tony Neeley put an HVAC system in my house that was broken and charged me as if it was new. He won't fix it or help me or even call me back. He just took my money and ran. bluffdale Utah Author: Utah Electrical Services: Tony Neeley Airtime Heating and Cooling Bluffdale bluffdale, Utah

Sep 26 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis’ executive team and employees are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Florida Water Analysis’ employees are there to help. Call today for a free water test! No obligation to purchase anything. *UPDATE: Florida Water Analysis pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: winter haven, Florida Attorneys General: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h winter haven, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Ellis Moving And Storage ripoff Movers stole several old guns - once at new house scratched wood floor and broke hanging lamp - never took care of - never heard from again after several calls to BOB Nashville Tennessee Meet the New 2009 Ellis Moving and Storage, LLC! Author: 37130, Tennessee Moving & Storage: Ellis Moving And Storage Nashville, Tennessee