Your Search | peace of mind

Jul 15 2014
Chuck Smith's Auto Smith Auto Verbally abusive when changing mind on purchase Derry New Hampshire Author: manchester, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Chuck Smith'sAuto Derry, New Hampshire

2, Report #1162084

Jul 15 2014
eeco mr clinton smith baited me to change my mind to attend mediation and then told me that i could not get a right to sue letter the respondent committed fraud by falsifying my records and the mediator realize he committed fraud and still told me my case was over and offered me some unemployment money as a trick.he knew i was ignorant to their mediation process he stole my rights, based on fraud and deception. please help me it was so wrong atlanta Georgia Author: Rome Ga., Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: eeco atlanta, Georgia

Jul 12 2014
Smart Circle Innovage Cydcor Mind Altering Techniques Borrowed From MK-Ultra Nationwide
Author: Cape Coral, Georgia Liars: Smart Circle Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Woodforest Bank: Last year I took out a loan. I wasn't in my right mind at the time. I ran out of my psych medications, and I was suffering from a tramatic PTSD episode. I ended up in two hospitals, and jail overnight because my mind wasn't even in the right kind of setting to be paying bills.  Georgetown Texas Author: Georgetown, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Recpvery Services Georgetown, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Jill Jones Soderman, Psychotherapist, Mediator, Doctor Jill Jones Soderman, Dr. Jill Jones Soderman,the Healthymind, Jill Jones Solderman Jill Jones Soderman, The Foundation For The Child Victims Of T Fraudster Jill jones soderman is no doctor or even phd Nyack New York Author: Oradell, New Jersey Mental Health: Jill Jones Soderman, The Foundation For The Child Victims Of The Family Courts, The Open Mind Nyack, New York

6, Report #420065

Jul 07 2014
Kennedy Funding Is A Total Scam - Watch Out If you are investor or brokerage seeking capital, this company will take your money and run! Hackensack New Jersey Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Brokerage Companies: Kennedy Funding Hackensack, New Jersey

Jul 07 2014
Wells Fargo Chaz and Ashley Hawthorne Wells fargo allowed chaz and ashley hawthorne used their position to obtain information from our former bank accounts to slander saying we are poor and they make more money and telling other wells far Phenix City, Alabama
Author: Phenix City, Alabama Rotten Neighbors: Wells Fargo Phenix City, Alabama

Jul 04 2014
Clubybt.com YOUR BETTER TOMORROW Ordered a free stop smoking CD, paying 1.99 for shipping, have now been charged an additional $84.97 477 Peace Portal Drive #102, Blaine, WA 98230 Internet Author: Trevose, Pennsylvania Sales People: Clubybt.com Internet

Jul 01 2014
Black keyboard sotwares Pvt. ltc elconcommercialtradingapturo.com promised lifetime peace of mind for computer warranty and support United Arab Emirites Internet Author: vernon, British Columbia Computer Fraud: Black keyboard sotwares Pvt. ltc Internet

Jul 01 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Jun 30 2014
Granger Whitelaw Blue Car Partners, Bluecar Partners, BlueCar, Blue Car, Whitelaw Holdings, Inc. Compulsive liar. Does not pay for services rendered. Fraudulently deceived investors and clients. Internet, Red Bank, New Jersey and NYC, New York
Author: NJ, NY, Nationwide Business Consultants: Granger Whitelaw Internet, Red Bank, NJ and NYC, New York

Jun 27 2014
Citizens of the United States of America ALLOWS MURDER OF INNOCENT POOR PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY Washington, District of Columbia
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Federal Government: Citizens of the United States of America Washington, District of Columbia

Jun 26 2014
Bonita Rose Holley Mind Set Ministries, Inc., The National Front Runner Newspaper, His Majesty Clothing Line, The Mind Set Program Scam, Ripoff, Fraud, Double Talk Liar Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Questionable Activities: Bonita Rose Holley Mind Set Ministries, Inc. Kansas City, Missouri

Jun 24 2014
Atlanta Quality Singles LTD change my mind Atlanta Georgia Author: Lithia Springs, Georgia Dating Services: Atlanta Quality Singles LTD Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 19 2014
Seasons Recovery Centers, Seasons in Malibu REVIEW: commitment to total customer satisfaction. Seasons Malibu past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality alcoholism and addiction treatment services to their clients from around the world. High-end executive program for the busy professional, Three dimensional behavior treatment, Innovative & comprehensive family systemic program, A year’s worth of immersion therapy in one month, Tailor made program, Holistic Rehab, &Extensive and customized aftercare and outpatient program.*UPDATE: Seasons in Malibu pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Seasons Malibu is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Newbury Park, California Clinics: Seasons Recovery Center in Malibu Malibu, California

Jun 19 2014
Doll House Extensions DHExtensions I paid this company 236.00 plus taxes for some Brazilian hair 24,26,26 inches.They never sent me a confirmation number so I could Track my order. They kept promising me in emails & text messages that they were going to send it to me over 2day air, mind you I am not able to speak with no one directly because they have No direct number.Only have a number that I can text them on & an email address. Internet
Author: Nashville, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Doll House Extensions Internet

Jun 17 2014
Bancorp Bank accountnow customer service let my debit account wide open & a company, which had no authorization at all by me to even ask for it never mind go in & thieve it 3 times on the same date San Ramon California Author: Savannah, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Bancorp Bank San Ramon, California

Jun 12 2014
Silva International Silva Method - Silva Mind Control Surprise, Free Course Repeats Come with Seat Charge Laredo Texas Author: Laredo, Texas Seminar Programs: Silva International Laredo, Texas

Jun 12 2014
Watchtower Society Watchtower Bible and Tract Society Of Pennsylvania. Con artists, liars, theives, bloodsuckers. Mind Control Cult. Ashton MD and Laurel Maryland New York
Author: Silver Spring , Maryland ORGANIZED CRIME: Watchtower Society Select State/Province

Jun 11 2014
Lauryn Hilton Lauryn Hilton powerful love expert, Lauryn powerful love exper, I promise ease your mind. Henderson Nevada Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Psychic Fortune Tellers: Lauryn Hilton Henderson, Nevada

Jun 10 2014
Chris Hixon or Advanced Recruiting He reached out to us numerous times telling us he had some great ways to bring some great people into our company. He told us that he would have ten solid people on the ground and running within 30 days. He told us he needed 5k up front. We had another company say that he had done a decent job for them back in the day and we created a contract and took him on. He missed the first meeting with us that next monday morning. I called and he told me he doesn't work well with structure and to not worry. A week later he posted his first job offering. After that he again disappeared. He got back to me a few weeks after that told me he was going through some personal issues. He asked me for another check. Mind you he had brought one person into the office or interview any of them. I write this as I fear he will do this to even more business owners. Google his name and you will find interesting things about him. Rosemount Minnesota
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Sales People: Chris Hixon or Advanced Recruiting Rosemount, Minnesota

Jun 05 2014
Lease and Rental Management Corperation Breach of peace during Repossess, Non-Notification of Resell and Continual Damge to Credit Report Andover Massachusetts Author: Jacksonville, Florida Motor Vehicle: Lease and Rental Management Corperation Andover , Massachusetts

Jun 02 2014
TRANSAMERICA Martina and Mira Ladva Martina called me for Mira Ladva saying we found your resume on careerbuilder, yes like most people I am deseparate for work but a red flag went offf when they could only schedule interviews at night, I knew something was wrong. When I asked Martina she said she didknt know what position her boss had in mind for me but that she was just making the phone call for her. This company has a stange way of recruiting people by telling them lies and should be shut down for such shadowy practices. Once I googled Transamerica and saw all the complaints, I knew it was a scam to sell life insurance and not a data entry position. LOOSERS!! STOP CALLING ME. Very misleading company. I will be following up by making a phone call and writing a letter to the corporate office. BREA California Author: FULLERTON, California Insurance Agencies: TRANSAMERICA Select State/Province

May 27 2014
Metro Family Fitness-Sterling Heights Out of state...Out of Mind. Closed gym without notification & took member's $$$s out of state for new gym. Sterling Heights Michigan Author: Sterling Heights, Michigan Health Clubs & Gyms: Metro Family Fitness-Sterling Heights Sterling Heights, Michigan

May 27 2014
Beth Fred, Romance World, The Fate of a Marlowe Girl, The Other Marlowe Girl, A Missing Peace - Unprofessional, rip-off Milwaukee, WI Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Blabber Mouth: Beth Fred Internet