Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

peach direct

Showing 26-50 of 9,891 Found Reports For more specific results for "peach direct"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 01 2017
PCM BUSINESS / TIGER DIRECT SCAM ARTISTS THAT SELL OLD STOCK El Segundo California
Author: East Islip, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: Mark Kenneth D. Isip El Segundo, California

Jan 31 2017
Auto Module Source, Dodge PCM Direct Dishonest Refund Practises Davie Florida Author: Carver, Massachusetts Auto Parts: Auto Module Source Davie, Florida

Jan 28 2017
Heather long Phucddover They posted adds saying I'm working with the police, they use my pictures and phone number to re-direct to their website Internet
Author: Anaheim, California Prostitutes: Heather long Internet

Jan 28 2017
AT&T I have been a customer of AT&T for over 5 years and have internet and direct tv. I decided to cancel my direct tv because my bill keeps going up and was told my contract was up and would pay no cancellation fee and to send back my equipment which I did. Carol Stream Illinois Arbtration Author: Napa, California Customer: AT&T Carol Stream, Illinois

Jan 26 2017
Smile Direct Club Smile Care Club Long drawn out process that results to nothing! Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Adoption Agencies: Dental Services: Smile Direct Club Internet

Jan 23 2017
Metrics-Direct Merchants HSBC Nationwide Author: Winterville , North Carolina Abusive Parents: Metrics-Direct Merchants Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Direct tv BEWARE dont allow this company on your property. Awful customer service, worse installations. Nationwide Author: beverly hills, California Media: Direct tv Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Larry Hoffman ELBAT, IncChairs DirectTables and Chairs Direct dot Com Larry is a liar-- good ol' Lyin' Larry! Culver City California Update on Larry Hoffman Author: Newnan, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Larry Hoffman Culver City, California

Jan 22 2017
US Direct Express This company is a big ripoff and they steal your money and they have the worst customer service inthe world. Nationwide Author: Tucumcari, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: US Direct Express Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
enhancebeautycare tryreskin.com, greencoffeesupper.com, radigalmarketing llc, tedaldi counsulting llc, revitalize beauty carerenew beauty care False advertising, multiple erroneous charges to credit card, direct you to multiple different website all says free but its not, BUYER BEWARE, product DOES NOT WORK, website said $1.99 shipping your acct. is billed almost $400.00 Up North Internet Author: Florida Internet Marketing Companies: enhancebeautycare Internet

Jan 18 2017
NEXTcapital Next RE Capital LLC; LLC Edward O Mehrfar, Esq Kevin Perrotta Stacey Ribotsky Application Fee Scam, Direct Lender Scam Great Neck New York Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Loans: NEXTcapital Great Neck , New York

Jan 17 2017
Direct TV They lied they deceived me they made me wait for months and then they said they never offered me a $200 visa gift card They lied they deceived me they made me wait for m Houston
Author: Houston , Texas Art Galleries: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Freedom Direct Corporation I have a letter they sent to me with a loan I suppossly set up with them. I did no such thing. It doesn't have any numbers for me to call and find out about the loan. I have never spoke to anyone about a loan from them and it makes me angry to know they went in and got my credit scores. How can I find out more about this letter? Please answer. Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116 Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Freedom Direct Corporation Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Direct TV charged my account when i dont have account Nationwide Author: Porterville, California Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Direct Buy Scam and Extortion Indianapolis Nationwide Author: McCordsville, Indiana Buying Clubs: Direct Buy Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Warranty Direct Warranty Direct Insurance Services Fraudulent Warranty/Bait & Switch Nationwide Author: Liberty Twp, Ohio Auto Warranty: Warranty Direct Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Diet Supplements Direct WI none known except that this was supposed to be a FREE trial for SUPREME Garcinia Cambogia Free bottle of this product Garcinia Cambogia and I was charged 99.95 (USD) 138.62 on my MC New York Ontario, Canada M3J0J8 Nationwide Author: Errington British Columbia, Alabama Alternative Health: Diet Supplements Direct WI Nationwide

Jan 01 2017
Usabenets.gov Nancy Banks OD#vr385528 called me 12-28-16 told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 chargrd me $4.00 fee gave me phone number 316-226'9226 never received anything is it possible to look any further to see if she can be held responsible for th She called me told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 charged me $4.00 fee said it would be direct deposited into my bank account now Im afraid they are going to attack my bank account anytime and clean me out of funds unknown I believe inter It's a scam Author: Middleburg, Florida Government Worker: Usabenets.gov Internet

Dec 31 2016
Accountnow Inc, BANCORP, and Metabank RIPOFF! My first direct deposit into this account they have had it 4 days evertime i call they say 24 = 48 hrs San Ramon California AccountNow Author: Livingston, Texas Banks: Accountnow Prepaid Debit Card Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Brinks perpaid card and Netspend there was a freeze on my funds brinks mailed me a new card that hadn't arrived by my payday (direct deposit) so the company to me to purchase a netspend prepaid card and brinks would load my money to the netspend both are from the Bofi federal bank when i tried to activaite my netspend card to have money exchanged the netspend company said in order to download my from my brinks account they would need me to scran my ID#,S.S3 card and a current bill with my address to activaite card when i explained i can't do that i was told that my funds wouldn't be availble to me until 1/4/2017 internet Author: woodstock, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Brinks perpaid card and Netspend internet

Dec 30 2016
Access Secure Pack Union Supply DIrect; Access Securepak Shady Merchant this one Rancho Dominguez California Author: Mesa, Arizona Mail Order Services: Access Secure Pack Internet

Dec 28 2016
CLC Lodging Corporate Lodging, Check Inn Direct, Check Inn Card MONEY HUNGRY, DOES NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS or LONGEVITY OF CUSTOMERS Nationwide but Based in Wichita, Kansas Nationwide Inactivity Fee Author: Arlington, Texas Motels: CLC Lodging Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
King Size Direct KS Big & Tall Clothing King Size Direct Is A Scam - Beware Indianapolis Indiana Author: Sterling, Virginia Clothing Stores: King Size Direct Indianapolis, Indiana

Dec 27 2016
The Seniors Center Our Generation, Inc. The Senior Trust. The Citizen's Assembly These companies and programs use direct mail to scare senior citizens into sending them money, ostensibly to carry out Congressional lobbying activities in an effort to save Social Security benefits allegedly being stolen by greedy insiders. The language they use portends the end of Social Security support if donations are not immediately forthcoming. Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Cary, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: The Seniors Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Dec 24 2016
Direct tv Took money out of my account and I don't have direct tv Author: Alton, New Hampshire Cable TV: Direct tv nationwide