PENBROOK PRODUCTIONS PROCESS AT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: penbrook productions process at
There may be more specific results for "penbrook productions process at"
For more specific results for "penbrook productions process at"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

TopResume.Com False Advertising. Did not honor guarantee. Internet
Ambiguous At Time of Order Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: TopResume.Com Internet

May 16 2017
Internet website design concepts LLC -- Steven Anderson Took 3500 for Amazon account selling stuff on the internet - for returns of 800-1000 per month Arizona Author: Lakeland, Florida Work at Home Business: Internet website design concepts Internet

May 16 2017
Discover Card Discover Card's dispute process is not consumer centric Wilmington DE Nationwide Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Discover Card Nationwide

May 16 2017
ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER ,dentalmedicalsupplier.com/Jl. Cideng Barat No.46Jl. Cideng Barat No.46, Cideng, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10150 ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER, Jl. Cideng Barat No.46Jl. Cideng Barat No.46, Cideng, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10150 Indonesia, , +62-822-9730-9606 They advertised products for sales in their website, I contacted them via email, and bought an RIGHTON RETINOMAX 3 AUTOREFRACTOR KERATOMETER from them for $3800, along the process they always contacted me to tell me that the Retinomax is ready to ship, once I sent them the money via Bank transfer , they never send me the item, Please do not do business with them, stay away from them, they are thieves... Jakarta Nationwide
Author: DUBAI, Medical Supplies: ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER Nationwide

May 15 2017
Happy Life Animal Rescue Lorraine Forster AVOID LORRAINE FORSTER & HAPPY LIFE ANIMAL RESCUE AT ALL COSTS Patterson New York Author: Orange, Connecticut Animal Services: Happy Life Animal Rescue Patterson , New York

May 15 2017
Paramount Property Professionals ripped me off for $1997.50 saying they were going to rent my 3 weeks at LaCabana for $1800/week Internet Author: West Springfield, Massachusetts Resorts: Paramount Property Professionals Internet

May 15 2017
Los Altos High School the Judgement only $1000, NOT enough for 20% of what she DAMAGED on my property, hacienda heights CA Author: hacienda heights, California Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Lind Rose Solis Lied, Cheat, at the Court , with LOUSY ACTING CA

May 15 2017
GetYourFreeFlag.com/ Historical Southern Flags Spring TX Confederate Superstore ..How these people get my money from my credit card at $19.97 a month!! Spring, TX Internet Author: Greenleaf, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: GetYourFreeFlag.com/ Historical Southern Flags Spring TX Internet

May 15 2017
Suez Water of NJ Failure to refund me my $100 credit at the end of April 2017! Hackensack New Jersey Author: New Jersey Utility Companies: Suez Water of NJ Hackensack, New Jersey

May 14 2017
Roy Parks III Ray Harvey, Digital Paradise Photography, Sapphire Photography, Strictly Video/MDK productions, Avril Photography, Sapphire Films Failed to pay for work Milford,  -Last known, Michigan Author: Roseville, Michigan Media: Roy Parks III Internet

May 14 2017
Skin Opulent/ Skin Solice Purchase 2 trial sizes at $4.95 for shipping. I received the product, but unbeknowns to me they charged my credit card $89.95 for each product. I called to correct and was told I had not cancelled the automatic reorder of my products with in two weeks. They never indicated I had to do this. They refunded $30. for each product and pocketed the rest. Put this company out of business. It is a sham! Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Skin Opulent Nationwide

May 13 2017
WheelsTiresAndMore.com Wheels Tires And More i ordered a headlight lens for my ford focus and at first my order was placed and they gave me a order number and then the next thing i know they are saying that my order was voided and that my money would be refunded within 72 hours and then 3 days go by and the money still hasnt been refunded and they stopped replying to my emails. i am very upset with them for taking my money. Internet Author: Wasilla, Alaska Auto Parts: WheelsTiresAndMore.com Internet

May 13 2017
PSI Seminars PSI World Wreaking havoc one mind at a time New Religious Movement Cult Clearlake Oaks, California Nationwide Author: Littleton, Colorado Cult: PSI Seminars Nationwide

May 13 2017
Mountain Bark Inc. Forces you out by forcing you to sell at the price he wants you to while lettingbusinesses near you sell for less OKOTOKS Alberta
Author: Wainwright, Alberta Landscaping: Mountain Bark Inc. OKOTOKS, Alberta

May 12 2017
Dana Lawrence | FBI Investigation needs your help!  Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI | Ripoff Evil Swindler, conwoman conartist expert liar and thief Nationwide Any Additional Information Author: Newport, Rhode Island Con Artists: Dana Lawrence - FBI Investigation needs your help! Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI Nationwide

May 12 2017
K9 Fit Club/Tricia Montgomery Tricia Montgomery contracted for meeting space and guest rooms at our hotel for a meeting on 4/17 and 4/18, 2017. She provided two credit cards for payment and both proved to be invalid. We have not been able to secure payment for over $2,000 and have been trying to reach Ms. Montgomery several times by email and by telephone. Hinsdale Illinois Author: Oak Brook, Illinois Event Planners & Sites: K9 Fit Club/Tricia Montgomery Hinsdale, Illinois

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
Zoe Aubrey aka Zoe Aubrey at Shopify Item shipped to me is nothing like the description/picture on their website. It's a cheap paper replica. I requested a refund and address to ship the item back and the company will not respond to my emails. That's their only method of contact. Internet Author: Illahee, Washington Home & Garden Stores: Zoe Aubrey Internet

May 12 2017
Smart Shopper Promotional Department of Walmart Unclaimed Reward of $100 at Walmart, Target and more, Phoenix Arizona Author: Hanover, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Smart Shopper Phoenix, Arizona

May 12 2017
Mountainside Fitness Danielle at Mountain Side Fitness Peoria, AZ location on Happy Valley RD. made the decision that I should loose personal training sessions that were paid for in advance.  Peoria Arizona Manager Danielle Jarrett Author: Surprise, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Mountainside Fitness Peoria, Arizona

May 12 2017
Austin 360 Contractors LLC Gilbert A Garcia - Owner This company did not pay me for work done at Logans Ridg Apartments - and sent me a 1099 which i will dispute Austin Tx. Nationwide Paycheck Author: San Antonio, Texas Cleaning Services: Austin 360 Contractors LLC Nationwide

May 11 2017
ats diesel jeep transmission failure at 10,000 miles customer sent back to have repaired still dont work arvada Colorado Author: englewood , Colorado Auto Parts: ats diesel arvada , Colorado

May 10 2017
Susan Jeske Ms America pageant director This woman has cheated at pageants Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Beauty Pageants: Susan Jeske Ms America pageant director Internet

May 10 2017
Elect productions Aleksandr sharapovaAlexander Gonzales Rafael Benjamin micheal blue Promise of a chauffeur position and sent bank check for $4890 for attire and to get teir company car from a ship to pick up their ceo in San antonio CA Internet Author: Camden, South Carolina Internet Fraud: Elect productions Internet

May 10 2017
Evamax Group Ashish Gulati (CEO) Unjust employment practices who refuses to pay employees of their wages Oakville Ontario Author: Ontario Work at Home Business: Evamax Group Oakville, Ontario