PENN WARRANTY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: penn warranty
There may be more specific results for "penn warranty"
For more specific results for "penn warranty"
Showing 1-25 of 15,575 Found Reports For more specific results for "penn warranty"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Choice Home Warranty/CHW /1090 King Georges Post Rd. Edison, NJ 08837 | 1 (888) 531-5403 They take your money and deny your claims. You will wait on hold for 15 minutes and then they will blind transfer you. Edison Internet/New Jersey Author: Frisco, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Internet

Jul 21 2017
Traxxas RC traxxas Traxxas not owning up to warranty and being cheap McKinney texas Author: St Robert, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Traxxas Internet

Jul 21 2017
Cornerstone warranty their service is useless !! Nationwide Author: Seminole, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Cornerstone warranty

Jul 21 2017
Interstate Diesel Repair Did Not Honor Warranty Limon Colorado Author: fort worth, Texas Auto Repair Service: Interstate Diesel Repair limon, Colorado

Jul 20 2017
Select Car Covers, Buy Auto Coveers.com, Shoplio.com Will not honor manufacturer Warranty Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Auto Parts: Select Car Covers Internet

Jul 20 2017
Sound Advice, LLC Refusal to honor warranty Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida TVs & VCRs: Sound Advice, LLC Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Mr B's pool company No warranty on a 3 year old pool st peters Missouri
Author: St peters, Missouri Questionable Activities: Mr B's pool company st peters, Missouri

Jul 18 2017
Easterns Automotive Group Easterns motors of laurelEasterns motors of HyattsvilleEastern motors of MccleanEasterns motors of SterlingEastern motors of Temple Hills False representation, lies, deceitful, warranty, stereotypical used car sales Laurel Maryland Author: Eldersburg, Maryland Auto Dealers: Easterns Automotive Group Laurel , Maryland

Jul 18 2017
Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc Home Warranty Coverage Provides False Sense of Security; Most Failures Excluded from Coverage San Ramon Nationwide Author: Hernando Beach, Florida Home Warranty Companies: Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
AAMCO SCOTTSDALE AAMCO, AAMCO TRANSMISSION, APOLLO AUTOMOTIVE INC DID NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR WARRANTY AS ADVERTISED SCOTTSDALE Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Repair Service: AAMCO SCOTTSDALE SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Jul 18 2017
Penn State Industries substandard quality ripoff Philadelphia Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Manufacturers: Penn State Industries Internet

Jul 18 2017
Penn joint water company 22 They turned my water off after I paid the bill then they tried to say they cut it off because last months bill wasn't paid. They are lying. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Penn joint water company 22 Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2017
True Auto, Fort Worth TX They won't leave me alone. They keep sending me a letter every couple of weeks. They say I have a service contract with them for a vehicle that I own. Fort Worth Texas Author: Coon Rapids, Minnesota Auto Warranty: True Auto, Fort Worth TX Internet

Jul 18 2017
Blendtec Blendtec is not the Last Blender you will own and is the Worst Warranty in the business Orem Utah
Resolution Author: Temecula, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Blendtec Orem, Utah

Jul 18 2017
select home warranty going on 10 days with no ac in 118 degree heat here in arizona and they refuse to fix because there is rust and I cannot provide 3 yrs maintenance even though we just purchased home in Jan 2017 Nationwide Author: YUMA, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: select home warranty Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Choice Home Warranty dishonest, disrespectful, rude, theifs, false advertising Edison NJ Author: Marietta, Georgia Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Batteries Plus Repaired phone incorrectly, refuses to warranty. Chico California
Author: Chico, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Batteries Plus Chico, California

Jul 17 2017
American Standard Auto Protection ASAP Horrible Customer Service / Will Not Fulfill Claims Against Plan Wilmington DE Author: Rome, Georgia Auto Warranty: American Standard Auto Protection Internet

Jul 17 2017
Bed Pros, INC Refusing to Honor Warranty St Petersburg Florida Author: Mokena, Illinois Mattress Manufactures: Bed Pros, INC St Petersburg, Florida

Jul 16 2017
Action Lane Furniture Heritage Home Service I bought an Action Lane recliner years ago. One of the biggest reasons was that the mechanism had a free lifetime warranty. When I tried to order a replacement it took 6 weeks for a response. In dealing with them I had 5 business days to reply or the request was cancelled.I supplied all of the information required and was told a repalcement would cost me $57.00. When I replied that I had a free lifetime warranty I was told that the part is not available and that they had picked the wrong part. Either they tried to ship me something that wouldn't work and charge me $57.00 or they have the part available and won't honor their warranty. Either way this is unethical. 1925 Eastchester Drive | High Point, North Carolina
Author: Starbuck, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Action Lane Furniture Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Select Home Warranty Home Warranty at its LOWEST! Mahwah New Jersey Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Home Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Mahwah, New Jersey

Jul 15 2017
seal the deal ,sean driveway sealer scam, does not fill in cracks,oil emulsion seal, doesn't honor warranty no known address Tennessee
Author: Cottontown, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: seal the deal no known address, Tennessee

Jul 15 2017
Select Home Warranty Deceptive sales practice, poor service, won't do what they are supposed to do Mahwah, New Jersey Author: GILBERTSVILLE, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty New Jersey

Jul 14 2017
Royal Administration Carchex Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Warranty: Royal Administration Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az On 6/23 I have appointment for 10k service and I drop my car for service then 2hours later Katrina call said I need a new tire but my car when I buy was brand new still has warranty but she want I pay 174 dollars for and I don't want to do it so when I come to pick up they swap the donut tire and put my tire on the strunk so I call Eddie to come to show him and I want him check and he said I have to carry out the tire cuz he doesn't want his hand got dirty so after that Tammy come out help to inspection the tire not thing wrong and she take the car ?in for put the tire back in this case I don't know why Katrina want I pay for new tire? I want everyone must to inspection the problem before and I will complain to BBB Tucson Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az Nationwide