Your Search | pennington gas coldwater

1, Report #1195416

Dec 14 2014
Southwest Gas EEP Weather Adjustment Charge Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Utility Companies: Southwest Gas Phoenix, Arizona

2, Report #1195101

Dec 13 2014
North America Power and Gas, LLC/NAP NAP NAP charged me over $5000+ for supply services during the winter months of 2013 and I'm still fighting to get my money back and readjust my bill back in 2013 to my original cancellation requested month in May 2013. NAP refused to cancel my services when requested and charged extremely high rates over 16+ cents per killowatts. This situation caused my electric bill to increase from $150.00 p/month when I was with PEPCO to over $957.00 p/month after switching to NAP The company is unethical, crooked and takes advantage of senior citizens. They should be shut down. Norwalk Connecticut Author: Bowie, Maryland Electrical Services: North America Power and Gas, LLC/NAP Norwalk, Connecticut

3, Report #1194653

Dec 11 2014
iproxy premium rewards they claim i have won a 100$ walmart card for purchasing something in one of their listed stores. they also tell you that you will be receiving another 100$ card to use wherever and a 25$ gas card clearwater Florida Author: chatham, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: iproxy premium rewards clearwater, Florida

4, Report #1194623

Dec 11 2014
J3 oil and gas Company is a scam. midland Texas Author: Weatherford, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: J3 oil and gas midland, Texas

5, Report #1194375

Dec 10 2014
Mealey's Furniture sold a mattress under the pretense of having a 3 yr manufacturers warranty Fairless Hills PA Author: Pennington, New Jersey Warranty Companies: Mealey's Furniture Fairies Hills, PA,

6, Report #1193871

Dec 08 2014
Neerings Plumbing & Heating Do not use this company. They charged $1969 to replace a 40 gallon gas water heater. I thought this was overcharged so I contacted Mike Dickson service manager he gave me the price breakdown as follows $135.71 parts used 2.75 hrs labor for two men plus delivery $605.58 water heater $380.70 total cost $1121.99 total cost billed $1969. told me their profit is $749.01 do not use this company. They lump all charges together and do not itemize the receipt out. NO Make model or sn# on invoice. salt lake city Utah Author: west jordan, Utah Plumbing: Neerings Plumbing & Heating salt lake city, Utah

7, Report #1193534

Dec 06 2014
Mark VanEpp Hooper, LORI HOOPER, JAMES HOSKINS - beware! Cash and Dash with no return or services completed. Sent us on a wild goose chase with Jim Hoskins and retorted with lies, deceit, accusatory rip-Off! CenterVille, VA 20120 Internet Author: Alexandria, Virginia Building Services: MARK HOOPER Internet

8, Report #1193129

Dec 04 2014
Pennington Consulting Group Brian MacLeans Otieno Lying, Threating, Unreliable, Many Mistakes, RIP OFF Rogers Arkansas
Author: Eureka, Missouri Brokerage Companies: Pennington Consulting Group Rogers, Arkansas

9, Report #1192798

Dec 03 2014
rick hendricks , rick hendricks sold me a used 2007 corvette for ten thousand dollars more than the kelly blue book. when i check the web also on the same year car they were still ten thousand more than what was on the internet. the cars gas gauge defective ,the check engine light stayed on stains on the convertable top crome peeling off of the right front wheel. i went to complain with in three days talked to the sales manager about taking the car back and give me back my trade in and they would not do it. ii told them that this car did not suit my purpose. so they put me in a used Chevy Silverado for the same price so again i checked the prices in a general check the truck is ten thousand more than anyone else. the truck has 50k miles but is still 10k more than average. they refused to reduce the price so now im so much in an upside down situation on a over priced used truck which they took advantage of me to fatten someone wallet. i just wish there was help for me to help me get justice for getting scamed out of ten thousand dollars charleston South Carolina Author: charleston, South Carolina Auto Dealers: rick hendricks , charleston, South Carolina

10, Report #1192767

Dec 03 2014
Sunco gas station Bridgeport Ohio State Route 7 Gas price posted wrong bait and switch. Bridgeport Ohio
Author: Woodsfield, Ohio Gas Stations: sunco Bridgeport, Ohio

11, Report #1192063

Nov 29 2014
Exxon gas station Gas pump fraud augusta New Jersey Author: newton, New Jersey Gas Stations: Exxon gas station Augusta, New Jersey

12, Report #1191620

Nov 26 2014
Gas South STAY AWAY from GAS SOUTH unless you want to be a VICTIM!!! watkinsville Georgia Author: watkinsville, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Gas South watkinsville, Georgia

13, Report #1190541

Nov 21 2014
Premier Promotions They are located in Encino, CA and their bank is B of A I sent a money order for $100 and was suppose to get $1,000.00 worth of gift cards for gas, etc Encino California Author: Mountain View, California Unusual Rip-Off: Premier Promotions Encino, California

14, Report #1190379

Nov 20 2014
Sweet Mike Auto Wash Sunoco Gas Station Damages Vehicles and Denys it!!!!!Bad Customer Service Southgate Michigan Author: Southgate, Michigan Car Washes: Sweet Mike Auto Wash Southgate, Michigan

15, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

Nov 18 2014
People's Gas Billed me without sending invoices and refuse to explain why, also prior charges not mine Chicago Illinois Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Utility Companies: People's Gas Chicago, Illinois

Nov 17 2014
Fairclough Fuel N.B. Fairclough & Sons, Inc. Fairclough Fuel N.B. Fairclough & Sons, Inc.; Andrew Fairclough, Brian Fairclough, Brian Remington Fairclough, Andrew Fairclough Jr. Andrew Brian Fairclough Polo, Fairclough Fuel, Fairclough Petroleum, Fairclough Gas, Fairclough Fuel Company FACILITIES LEAKING FUEL INTO NEW JERSEY SOIL DESTROYING ENVIRONMENT IGNORE REGULATIONS FAIRCLOUGH FAMILY SOWING UNREST IN COMMUNITY Newton New Jersey Author: Newton, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Fairclough Fuel Newton, New Jersey

Nov 17 2014
Fairclough Fuel N.B.; Andrew Fairclough Fairclough Fuel N.B. Fairclough & Sons, Inc.; Andrew Fairclough, Brian Fairclough, Brian Remington Fairclough, Andrew Fairclough Jr. Andrew Brian Fairclough Polo, Fairclough Fuel, Fairclough Petroleum, Fairclough Gas, Fairclough Fuel Company Andrew Fairclough of Fairclough Fuel wastes police resources refusing to cooperate after family reports potential gun violence Newton New Jersey Author: Newton, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Fairclough Fuel N.B.; Andrew Fairclough Newton, New Jersey

Nov 16 2014
atmos energy! GAS COMPANY TRYING TO FREEZE MY FAMILY Atmos Energy refuses to turn on our gas at our apartment until the balance is paid for. Except that the balance isn't in my name. It's in the previous renters name.  CLEBURNE  Texas Author: CLEBURNE, Texas Utility Companies: atmos energy! Nationwide

Nov 16 2014
ONE HOUR AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING - Mike Fowler ON NOV 15, 2014 MY HOME GAS FURNACE WAS NOT HEATING. THE TECHNICIAN FROM ONE HOUR AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING EXAMINED THE UNIT. HE SAID TO ME THE UNIT GAS IGNITER WAS BAD AND IT NEEDED REPLACEMENT. THE PRICE FOR THE PART HE SAID WAS $369.00. I SAID, I GUESS I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE, GO AHEAD AND REPLACE IT. THE TECHNICIAN REPLACED THE IGNITER AND GAVE THE BAD PART FROM MY UNIT BACK TO ME UPON MY REQUEST. I PAID THE GUY AND HE LEFT. THE UNIT WAS WORKING OK AFTERWARD. I LOOKED FOR THE IGNITER ON THE INTERNET; THE PRICE, $35.00. HAVE I BEEN ROBBED OR WHAT? - Pineville North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Consumer Services: ONE HOUR AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING Pineville, North Carolina

Nov 14 2014
Good Guys Plumbing and Heating Maliciously and intentionally disconnected power to gas line to ensure return call Fort Collins CO Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Good Guys Plumbing and Heating Fort Collins,

Nov 13 2014
Dunmore Appliance Received a gas electric stove with a non working oven Scranton Pennsylvania Author: Peckville, Pennsylvania Appliances: Dunmore Appliance Scranton, Pennsylvania

Nov 11 2014
WACO 21 Chevron OVERCHARGING FOR GAS, BEWARE!!!!!! PERRY Florida
Author: Ocoee, Florida Auto Service Stations: WACO 21 PERRY , Florida

Nov 06 2014
Valero yoka llc this individual that took over the valero a few months ago has been charging wrong tax rates on all of the items  raleigh North Carolina Author: raleigh, North Carolina Gas Stations: Valero raleigh, North Carolina

Nov 06 2014
Shanghai Investor Group, Inc The loan never came, but our money gas gone..... Claymont Delaware Author: San Jose, Costa Rica, Other Loans: Shanghai Investor Group, Inc Claymont, Delaware