Your Search | pennington gas coldwater

1, Report #1191620

Nov 26 2014
Gas South STAY AWAY from GAS SOUTH unless you want to be a VICTIM!!! watkinsville Georgia Author: watkinsville, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Gas South watkinsville, Georgia

2, Report #1190541

Nov 21 2014
Premier Promotions They are located in Encino, CA and their bank is B of A I sent a money order for $100 and was suppose to get $1,000.00 worth of gift cards for gas, etc Encino California Author: Mountain View, California Unusual Rip-Off: Premier Promotions Encino, California

3, Report #1190379

Nov 20 2014
Sweet Mike Auto Wash Sunoco Gas Station Damages Vehicles and Denys it!!!!!Bad Customer Service Southgate Michigan Author: Southgate, Michigan Car Washes: Sweet Mike Auto Wash Southgate, Michigan

4, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

Nov 18 2014
People's Gas Billed me without sending invoices and refuse to explain why, also prior charges not mine Chicago Illinois Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Utility Companies: People's Gas Chicago, Illinois

Nov 17 2014
Fairclough Fuel N.B. Fairclough & Sons, Inc. Fairclough Fuel N.B. Fairclough & Sons, Inc.; Andrew Fairclough, Brian Fairclough, Brian Remington Fairclough, Andrew Fairclough Jr. Andrew Brian Fairclough Polo, Fairclough Fuel, Fairclough Petroleum, Fairclough Gas, Fairclough Fuel Company FACILITIES LEAKING FUEL INTO NEW JERSEY SOIL DESTROYING ENVIRONMENT IGNORE REGULATIONS FAIRCLOUGH FAMILY SOWING UNREST IN COMMUNITY Newton New Jersey Author: Newton, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Fairclough Fuel Newton, New Jersey

Nov 17 2014
Fairclough Fuel N.B.; Andrew Fairclough Fairclough Fuel N.B. Fairclough & Sons, Inc.; Andrew Fairclough, Brian Fairclough, Brian Remington Fairclough, Andrew Fairclough Jr. Andrew Brian Fairclough Polo, Fairclough Fuel, Fairclough Petroleum, Fairclough Gas, Fairclough Fuel Company Andrew Fairclough of Fairclough Fuel wastes police resources refusing to cooperate after family reports potential gun violence Newton New Jersey Author: Newton, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Fairclough Fuel N.B.; Andrew Fairclough Newton, New Jersey

Nov 16 2014
atmos energy! GAS COMPANY TRYING TO FREEZE MY FAMILY Atmos Energy refuses to turn on our gas at our apartment until the balance is paid for. Except that the balance isn't in my name. It's in the previous renters name.  CLEBURNE  Texas Author: CLEBURNE, Texas Utility Companies: atmos energy! Nationwide

Nov 16 2014
ONE HOUR AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING - Mike Fowler ON NOV 15, 2014 MY HOME GAS FURNACE WAS NOT HEATING. THE TECHNICIAN FROM ONE HOUR AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING EXAMINED THE UNIT. HE SAID TO ME THE UNIT GAS IGNITER WAS BAD AND IT NEEDED REPLACEMENT. THE PRICE FOR THE PART HE SAID WAS $369.00. I SAID, I GUESS I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE, GO AHEAD AND REPLACE IT. THE TECHNICIAN REPLACED THE IGNITER AND GAVE THE BAD PART FROM MY UNIT BACK TO ME UPON MY REQUEST. I PAID THE GUY AND HE LEFT. THE UNIT WAS WORKING OK AFTERWARD. I LOOKED FOR THE IGNITER ON THE INTERNET; THE PRICE, $35.00. HAVE I BEEN ROBBED OR WHAT? - Pineville North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Consumer Services: ONE HOUR AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING Pineville, North Carolina

Nov 14 2014
Good Guys Plumbing and Heating Maliciously and intentionally disconnected power to gas line to ensure return call Fort Collins CO Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Good Guys Plumbing and Heating Fort Collins,

Nov 13 2014
Dunmore Appliance Received a gas electric stove with a non working oven Scranton Pennsylvania Author: Peckville, Pennsylvania Appliances: Dunmore Appliance Scranton, Pennsylvania

Nov 11 2014
WACO 21 Chevron OVERCHARGING FOR GAS, BEWARE!!!!!! PERRY Florida
Author: Ocoee, Florida Auto Service Stations: WACO 21 PERRY , Florida

Nov 06 2014
Valero yoka llc this individual that took over the valero a few months ago has been charging wrong tax rates on all of the items  raleigh North Carolina Author: raleigh, North Carolina Gas Stations: Valero raleigh, North Carolina

Nov 06 2014
Shanghai Investor Group, Inc The loan never came, but our money gas gone..... Claymont Delaware Author: San Jose, Costa Rica, Other Loans: Shanghai Investor Group, Inc Claymont, Delaware

Oct 31 2014
georgia natural gas co atlanta gas light made payment 6:14 on 10/29/2014 was told gas srevice would not be interupted. On 10/30/2014 at 7:300 got home gas service was off,had been disconnected. And was told since on prepay. Had to pay the bill which was due on 11/22/2014. Called and made novemberr payment today 10/31/2014. was told could not have service reconnected until 11/04/2014. explaned have 3 children at home and have only gas heat and cook stove. and needed service back on today. and was told last night it could be reconnected today. thats 2 things that i was told by company reps. that were basically a lie. it is going to be in the low 30 degrees tonight and tommorrow . and the youngest child has a severe cold and is asmatic. Basically told sorry . even explained to supivisor. this is unexceptable and the lowest form of fraud and bad customer service i have ever heard of. suppose to have someone from corparate call but almost 4;30 and no call.  Kennesaw Georgia Author: dallas, Georgia Utility Companies: georgia natural gas co Kennesaw, Georgia

Oct 31 2014
ARCO gas Co site # 12083374 Cheated on amount of gas I paid for Sun valley California
Author: Newhall, California ORGANIZED CRIME: ARCO gas Co Sun valley, California

Oct 27 2014
Brodie Food Mart I entered my credit card but when I pushed the Credit arrow it would not work. I had to go inside and the owner said he set it for me. Before going into the store I had pushed the button on the far left for regular as at $2.789. But when the owner manually reset it he must have set it on Premium. I noticed the the price $31.68 was too high for 9.6 gallons so I went back in and should him on my calculator what the price should have been. Then he told me that I pushed the premium button, which I absolutely did not. That button is on the far right. My right hand was full with my billfold and credit card. I used my left hand to push the regular button. I went back in and told the owner that I could not possibly have pushed that button, but he insisted that I did. He is running a scam by making a person come in and then he can reset the machine so that it is on premium instead of regular. I have never gotten gas there before and I certainly will never stop there again. Austin, Texas Author: Austin, Texas Gas Stations: Brodie Food Mart Austin, , Texas

Oct 23 2014
Phenix city District Attorney Office Phenix city Police Deparment Phenix city District Attorney ken davis and phenix city police department refuses to prosecute mike long from long buildings for theft of property and destruction of property we had a rent to own storage unit but became behind due to the economy long didn't have the right to repoe my riding lawn mower phenix city Alabama
Author: United States, Alabama District Attorneys Assistant DA: Phenix city District Attorney Office Phenix city Police Deparment phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2014
Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Ez Capital Group, LLC Ez Biz Holdings, LLC Ez Biz Holdings Group, LLC Kaysa Oil & Gas LLC World Merchant Services, L.L.C. They are praying on small business Phishing for credit information. Melbourne, FL Internet Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Banks: Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2014
Citgo Tolland Lost Keys to Car, refused to replace Tolland Connecticut Author: Vernon, Connecticut Gas Stations: Citgo Tolland Tolland, Connecticut

Oct 17 2014
Sedona Oil and Gas Corp. Kenneth Crumbley Scam! off-setting dry oil wells knowing they are dry Dallas Texas Author: Savannah, Texas Liars: Sedona Oil and Gas Corp. Dallas, Select State/Province

Oct 15 2014
South Carolina Electric & Gas SCE&G RIP OFF Hampton County Electric Office Hampton South Carolina Author: Estill, South Carolina Electrical Services: South Carolina Electric & Gas Hampton, South Carolina

Oct 13 2014
TOP Consulting The president of company Chris Roberts- AT&T LIED, WAS RUDE, tried to convince me that paying me a base salary for my time and gas in door to door selling for At&t was not worth it since the he and AT&T would be losing money. At&t does nothing but make and hoard profit. They don't think their salespeople who make them all their profit deserve any quality of life. He tried to actually say AT&T couldn't afford to pay base salary. just a total outright greedy lie. St. Louis Missouri Author: St. Louis, , Missouri Door to Door Sales: TOP Consulting St. Louis, Missouri

24, Report #1181917

Oct 09 2014
Heller Gas Inc. 25.7 gals. of propane = $142.06 or $5.53/gallon Bloomsburg Pennsylvania Author: Frackville, Pennsylvania Fuel Companies: Heller Gas Inc. Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania

Oct 07 2014
US Petroleum IF YOU PAY CASH WATCH THE METER!! Commack New York Author: Mount Sinai, New York Gas Stations: US Petroleum Commack, New York

tent