Your Search | pennington gas coldwater

Mar 29 2016
Nolyn acoustics A guy named Brian He pulled up next to me at a gas station and asked if I needed some home audio. He was well dressed in a nice black SUV, opened his door and showed me all the car audio and said it was over stock and couldn't bring it to his warehouse in Burnsville. He looked so legit it was scary, has business cards, company shirt on and invoices. I didn't fall for it at first but then he continued to show me various papers on the home stereo system that retailed at 2400$ and offered me 1 for 300. Arden Hills Minnesota Author: Blaine, Minnesota Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Nolyn acoustics Internet

Mar 22 2016
East Coast Wholesales TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: East Coast Wholesales clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with them. East Coast Wholesales is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: East Coast Wholesales recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Doesn't even know the story Author: santa monica, California Sporting Goods: East Coast Wholesales TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. East Coast Wholesales US Based company established since 2001. East Coast Wholesales top priority to inspect every product before packaging to insure everything is in mint condition and in 100% perfect working order. East Coast Wholesales 24 hour online support staff to assist with questions along with sales office staff during business hours assists customers by phone. Myrlte Beach,, South Carolina

Mar 14 2016
Gas bike rental, negril Negril
Author: Brooklyn , New Jersey Motorcycles: Gas bike rental, negril Negril,

Mar 14 2016
American Power & Gas LLC American Power and Gas LLC Told me that their rates were much lower than our area supplier. Got the 3rd bill and it was $2129.38!!! In over 3 years in this building out bill has never been over $900! They try to talk a good talk and get you to sign up for Green-Don't do it!! They double their rate of kw hours! Seminole Florida Author: Oneonta, New York Miscellaneous Companies: American Power & Gas LLC Seminole, Florida

Mar 13 2016
vanilla visa prepaid card I bought $100 gift card, I used only 16.00 worth of Gas, my card was without my knowledge used by an online store purchase for 80+ dollars following day. The only person I have my # to was the customer service rep n when activating the zip code. I think Prepaid credit cards, unauthorized charges, scam, online.purchases cannot be traced, dispute dept fraud Nationwide Author: lincoln park, New Jersey Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: vanilla visa prepaid card Nationwide

Mar 11 2016
Sunoco Washtenaw Gas & Car Wash Carwash took the paint off my car Ann Arbor Michigan
No proof... Author: Saline, Michigan Small Business Services: Sunoco Washtenaw Gas & Car Wash Ann Arbor, Michigan

Mar 11 2016
East Coast Wholesales TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  East Coast Wholesales 100% money back guarantee, adds more dealers every year to distribute gas and electric scooters throughout the USA.   East Coast Wholesales offers the highest quality products at the best price.  East Coast Wholesales constantly looking for and implementing upgrades the second they become available.  East Coast Wholesales offers a full money back guarantee on all our products and offers a full 30 day free part warranty. Why pay retail when you can pay WHOLESALE!!!
Author: Tempe, Arizona Motorcycles: East Coast Wholesales TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. East Coast Wholesales US Based company established since 2001. East Coast Wholesales top priority to inspect every product before packaging to insure everything is in mint condition and in 100% perfect working order. East Coast Wholesales 24 hour online support staff to assist with questions along with sales office staff during business hours assists customers by phone. myrtle beach , South Carolina

Mar 10 2016
American Power and Gas Worse than worthless service, they supply power and gas at inflated rates compared to your local utility. Seminole Florida Author: Highland park, New Jersey Utility Companies: American Power and Gas Seminole, Florida

Mar 08 2016
Citgo M & E Station Express Mart I purchased ten dollars of regular gas @$1.75. I received 5.685 which comes to 9.94. If they do that to every customer that six cents adds up. Clearwater Florida Corrected Author: Clearwater, Florida Gas Stations: Citgo M & E Station Clearwater, Florida

Mar 08 2016
American Power & Gas American Power & Gas of PA LLC Doubled billing. Changed terms. Complete liars. Robbed us blind. Dunedin Florida Author: Macungie, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: American Power & Gas Dunedin, Florida

Feb 29 2016
Smart One Energy Ripoff on my gas bill-Charged double Kaser New York
Author: Point of Rocks, Maryland Utility Companies: Smart One Energy Kaser, New York

Feb 26 2016
ATMOS Energy Refuses to take my payment, and then turns off my gas & kills my birds and cats Fort Worth Nationwide What??? Author: Fort Wrth, Texas Utility Companies: ATMOS Energy Nationwide

Feb 24 2016
Titan gas and Electric Co. they told me they could lower my bill. each mo. my bill has gone up over 200 to 300 dollars more houston Texas Author: Russellville, Ohio Electrical Services: Titan gas and Electric Co. houston, Texas

Feb 23 2016
EPCON SOLAR ENTIRELY PURE, EPCON COMPANY, EPCONSTRUCTION, Pablo Curiel, Reza Bakshai, Sean Donwen, Renee Pennington are criminals Unethical, liars and con artist! They refuse to pay employees! Phoenix Arizona Checks bounced. No last check! Don't work for Epcon Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home Improvements: EPCON SOLAR Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 19 2016
Swan Energy 50k, 50 thousand dollar investment scam, oil/gas drilling, Swan Energy, 50k tax deduction, high-risk investment, fraud, Swan Energy Scam, oil/gas drilling scam, Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Washington Investment Brokers: Swan Energy Greenwood Village, Colorado

Feb 19 2016
shell gas station credit card fraud due to gas skimmer tamarac, florida Nationwide Your responsible... Author: fuquay varina, North Carolina Banks: shell gas station Nationwide

Feb 17 2016
SFE Energy Pennsylvania Inc. SFE representative rang doorbell. I amswered he said he represents West Penn Power and Columbia Gas. Buffalo, New York Author: Rillton , Pennsylvania Utility Companies: SFE Energy Pennsylvania Inc.

Feb 15 2016
Raceway Gas Stations In this area over a few month. They r pumping gas close to $1 but will stop at .97 knowing they have no change Rahway New Jersey Author: Rahway, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Raceway Rahway, New Jersey

Feb 14 2016
American craftman windows defective windows gas failure and other windows explode with extreme cold
Author: Fishkill, New York Window Manufacturers: Rod Lupo fishkill, New York

Feb 12 2016
CONSTELLATION ENERGY SERVICES, INC Exelon CorporationConstellation NewEnergy, Inc.Constellation Energy Power Choice, LLCConstellation Energy Gas Choice, LLCConstellation Energy Services – Natural Gas, LLCBGE Home Products & Services, LLCBGE HomeConstellation Electric and Constellati Constellation Hijacked My Company's Electric Supply Without Authorization De Pere Wisconsin Author: Keyport, New Jersey Electrical Services: CONSTELLATION ENERGY SERVICES, INC De Pere, Wisconsin

Feb 10 2016
open pantry gas station Gas Station Rip Off!! It costs you 3 cents just to select your gas grade! brookfield Wisconsin Author: Brookfield, Wisconsin Gas Stations: open pantry gas station brookfield, Wisconsin

Feb 07 2016
Suncoast Overcharged for gasoline. Nearly $6 per gallon (prevailing avg in Orlando area $1.64 per gallon). Orlando Florida Author: North Andover, Massachusetts Gas Stations: Suncoast Orlando, Florida

Feb 07 2016
Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC Anthony Vidiri and Frank Miccio Took our cash for an apartment rental and rented apartment to someone else and told us many lies that there was a gas leak North Palm Beach Florida Infinite Skies is such a great company where is my refund and why have they not kept their word Author: Wellington, Florida Realtors: Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC North Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 06 2016

Feb 06 2016
CBCS Fake Credit Agency Collecting on Behalf of Gas South Columbus Ohio Author: Milton, Georgia Collection Agencies: CBCS Columbus, Ohio