PENNINGTON GAS COLDWATER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: pennington gas coldwater
There may be more specific results for "pennington gas coldwater"
For more specific results for "pennington gas coldwater"
Showing 26-50 of 8,498 Found Reports For more specific results for "pennington gas coldwater"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 12 2017
Dixie RV Superstores Dixie RV sold me a lemon!!! Hammond Louisiana I used to own an RV repair business Author: Mandeville, Louisiana RV Dealers: Dixie RV Superstores Hammond, Louisiana

Sep 11 2017
Merchant Services Inc. Canada REVIEW: Merchant Services Inc Canada focused on providing highest level of service, support for customers, employees, network of independent sales representatives in Canada*UPDATE: Merchant Services Inc. Canada pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, assures complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Merchant Services Inc. Canada recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Federated Payments - Federated Payment Systems - info Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: MSI Canada | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. MSI Canada takes consultative approach to developing long lasting relationships with merchant customers, Independent Sales Offices (ISOs), & Cash Advance Partners, assisting in the enhancement of businesses. MSI Canada provides credit card processing & related merchant services for small to medium sized businesses, specializing in helping merchants gain tools needed to grow. Nationwide

Sep 10 2017
Sunoco Gas Station Pump will not turn off. Columbus Ohio Author: Canal Winchester, Ohio Gas Stations: Sunoco Gas Station Columbus, Ohio

Sep 08 2017
Nick Tepper, Nicholas Tepper Attorney I doubt very much he is a real lawyer Los Angeles California I had dinner with him once Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Nick Tepper Los Angeles, California

Sep 06 2017
RACEWAY NISSAN DAVID PEDDER JOE ENGLES SERGIO BELTRAN FREDDY GONZALES EMILY (CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER) STAN MURGA AKA FINANCE MANAGER SAW ADVERTISEMENT ON INTERNET FOR A USED 2017 VERSA S, POSTED SALE PRICE OF $8,998, NO REFERENCE TO ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS RIVERSIDE California MY RESULTS Author: Rialto, California Auto Dealers: RACEWAY NISSAN RIVERSIDE, California

Sep 06 2017
Credit Acceptance indirectly caused homelessness and loss of jobs and repoed vehicle. michigan Internet are you kidding me? Author: brunswick, Maine Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Internet

Murphy usa Walmart gasoline Scam pump # 5 Lake worth Florida
Author: Palm springs, Florida Gas Stations: Murphy usa Lake worth, Florida

Sep 04 2017
circle k in washington,pa bought gas there saturday morning august 5th,2017.....immediately after pulling out my car started missing,bucking....ended up fuel was so bad it filed all my plugs and took out a coil pack...it took five days for the manager to call me back and 10 days to actually stick the tank at the gas station..by this time all evidence is gone...company rep sent me a letter saying they are not doing anything washington Pennsylvania Author: atlasburg, Pennsylvania Gas Stations: circle k in washington,pa washington, Pennsylvania

Sep 04 2017
Bell Flatirons Apartments, Stven D. Bell, Jonathan D Bell, Robert H Slater, Erin Dittio, Jay Couch, Kflood, Kristina Leitzman MAJOR GAS LEAK: Bell Flatirons Apt cover up, failed to alert renters, sheriff demanded Evacuations 2200 S Tyler Dr, Superior Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Landlords: Bell Flatirons Apartments 2200 S Tyler Dr, Superior, Colorado

Sep 02 2017
Philips 66 Price gouging..gas price hike of 30 cents overnight while other gas stations remained at normal prices. deming New Mexico *Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Deming NM, New Mexico Auto Service Stations: Philips 66 deming, New Mexico

Aug 30 2017
residents energy llc overcharging for gas and electric Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: cresskill, New Jersey Utility Companies: residents energy llc Nationwide

Aug 30 2017
Agnew Property Maintenance, Donte Agnew Unethical and Greedy Practices - Union city Georgia **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** The Truth Author: Cedartown, Georgia Property Management: Agnew Property Maintenance Union city, Georgia

Aug 29 2017
Guaranty rv Junction city oregon This company is constantly ripping off customers by adding more hours then it takes to do a job.they never do rubber roof jobs the correct way by not o er laying the roof with luan before laying the rubber,in other words they cut corners to put more in the companies pocket then in yours Oregon **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** I wish there was an RV dealer that showed actual proof they leak check the LP gas systems before they sell the coaches Author: Elmira, Oregon Adoption Agencies: Guaranty rv , Oregon

Aug 29 2017
King Soopers Keep getting ripped off on gas points had 50 yesterday and today went to use it I got $0.10 off a gallon really Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: King Soopers Denver, Colorado

Aug 28 2017
Carleton Remodeling Jim CarletonJames CarletonTracy Took over $25,000 from us for a full home remodel and did not complete the project. Did not complete a single project, just bits and pieces of each. Very unprofessional, asking us for gas money. Poor craftsmanship. We had other contractors telling us they had never seen this sort of mudding before. They put quarter inch dry wall on our kitchen ceilings that we now have to rip down and redo. Don't let this happen to you. We will be suing for every penny they own. Franklin New Hampshire Completely incorrect Author: Portsmouth, New Hampshire Home Improvements: Carleton Remodeling , New Hampshire

Aug 28 2017
Pacific National Capital Ocean Pacific Capital Just Be Cautious Irvine California Mark Hasegawa and Pacific National Capital Being Sued In U.S. Federal Court for FRAUD Author: Simi Valley, California Loans: Pacific National Capital Irvine, California

Aug 25 2017
Fast Usa Logistics,LLC They advertise there Business as work from home opportunity making $40/ package as a quality control handeler Internet Fast logistics usa scam Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Work at Home Business: Fast Usa Logistics,LLC Internet

Aug 23 2017
SFE California SFE Gas bill doubled in price instead of the promised one low flat rate! Buffalo New York Author: San Bruno, California Liars: SFE California Buffalo, New York

Aug 21 2017
ITT tecj  They lied to me said they would help me get a job but did not. He said it would Supply me with a laptop and did not. They said they would help me with gas expense back and forth and did not. They said they would help me with supplies and new books gave me used books you did not help me with supplies. They have taken my tax money and still say I owe. Memphis Tennessee Author: OAKLAND, Tennessee Computer Programmers: ITT tecj Memphis , Tennessee

Aug 21 2017
Ben franklin and one hour ac Contract for hot water heater up to 500.00. Heater leaked on 8/19. One hour contracts with ben franklin. They wanted over 1500.00 to install a gas water heaters. Who is kidding who on costs. I am a handicapped senior and I was obviously scammed. I priced a 40 gallon. Tank which is 4 to 500.00 but anothet 1000.00 to install? Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Warranty Companies: Ben franklin and one hour ac , FL

Aug 20 2017
Josco energy Mick Michael shutlock Josco energy called me to give me a rebate after two months my electric and gas bill jumped to $550 each! New york Internet Author: tampa, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Josco energy Internet

Aug 18 2017
Washington Gas Have a Credit Balance with Washington Gas? Good luck collecting. Author: Alexandria, Virginia Utility Companies: Washington Gas ,

Aug 16 2017
us department of education Department of education frauduantly took my money , they knew name of school, gonna tell me cause i didnt right on form they kept my tax money ,and the thing was i only have a ged, made me burn my gas out running around sending them all kind of documents,andtook from feb to august to decide oh we keeping her money. greenville, Texas Author: grand rapids, Michigan Colleges and Universities: us department of education greenville,, Texas

Aug 13 2017
Optical Outlet Eyeglasses do not improve vision Ocala Florida It gets Worse Author: Silver Springs, Florida Eye Care: Optical Outlet Ocala, Florida

Aug 12 2017
Joe Rowland Joseph Rowland Called us out to troubleshoot his heater so he could fix it himself, didn't pay a penny for troubleshooting, service call, labor, gas Anaheim Hills California Author: anaheim, California Electrical Services: Joe Rowland Anaheim Hills, California