Your Search | pennington gas coldwater

Mar 08 2016
Citgo M & E Station Express Mart I purchased ten dollars of regular gas @$1.75. I received 5.685 which comes to 9.94. If they do that to every customer that six cents adds up. Clearwater Florida Corrected Author: Clearwater, Florida Gas Stations: Citgo M & E Station Clearwater, Florida

Mar 08 2016
American Power & Gas American Power & Gas of PA LLC Doubled billing. Changed terms. Complete liars. Robbed us blind. Dunedin Florida Author: Macungie, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: American Power & Gas Dunedin, Florida

Feb 29 2016
Smart One Energy Ripoff on my gas bill-Charged double Kaser New York
Author: Point of Rocks, Maryland Utility Companies: Smart One Energy Kaser, New York

Feb 26 2016
ATMOS Energy Refuses to take my payment, and then turns off my gas & kills my birds and cats Fort Worth Nationwide What??? Author: Fort Wrth, Texas Utility Companies: ATMOS Energy Nationwide

Feb 24 2016
Titan gas and Electric Co. they told me they could lower my bill. each mo. my bill has gone up over 200 to 300 dollars more houston Texas Author: Russellville, Ohio Electrical Services: Titan gas and Electric Co. houston, Texas

Feb 23 2016
EPCON SOLAR ENTIRELY PURE, EPCON COMPANY, EPCONSTRUCTION, Pablo Curiel, Reza Bakshai, Sean Donwen, Renee Pennington are criminals Unethical, liars and con artist! They refuse to pay employees! Phoenix Arizona Checks bounced. No last check! Don't work for Epcon Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home Improvements: EPCON SOLAR Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 19 2016
Swan Energy 50k, 50 thousand dollar investment scam, oil/gas drilling, Swan Energy, 50k tax deduction, high-risk investment, fraud, Swan Energy Scam, oil/gas drilling scam, Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Washington Investment Brokers: Swan Energy Greenwood Village, Colorado

Feb 19 2016
shell gas station credit card fraud due to gas skimmer tamarac, florida Nationwide Your responsible... Author: fuquay varina, North Carolina Banks: shell gas station Nationwide

Feb 17 2016
SFE Energy Pennsylvania Inc. SFE representative rang doorbell. I amswered he said he represents West Penn Power and Columbia Gas. Buffalo, New York Author: Rillton , Pennsylvania Utility Companies: SFE Energy Pennsylvania Inc.

Feb 15 2016
Raceway Gas Stations In this area over a few month. They r pumping gas close to $1 but will stop at .97 knowing they have no change Rahway New Jersey Author: Rahway, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Raceway Rahway, New Jersey

Feb 14 2016
American craftman windows defective windows gas failure and other windows explode with extreme cold
Author: Fishkill, New York Window Manufacturers: Rod Lupo fishkill, New York

Feb 12 2016
CONSTELLATION ENERGY SERVICES, INC Exelon CorporationConstellation NewEnergy, Inc.Constellation Energy Power Choice, LLCConstellation Energy Gas Choice, LLCConstellation Energy Services – Natural Gas, LLCBGE Home Products & Services, LLCBGE HomeConstellation Electric and Constellati Constellation Hijacked My Company's Electric Supply Without Authorization De Pere Wisconsin Author: Keyport, New Jersey Electrical Services: CONSTELLATION ENERGY SERVICES, INC De Pere, Wisconsin

Feb 10 2016
open pantry gas station Gas Station Rip Off!! It costs you 3 cents just to select your gas grade! brookfield Wisconsin Author: Brookfield, Wisconsin Gas Stations: open pantry gas station brookfield, Wisconsin

Feb 07 2016
Suncoast Overcharged for gasoline. Nearly $6 per gallon (prevailing avg in Orlando area $1.64 per gallon). Orlando Florida Author: North Andover, Massachusetts Gas Stations: Suncoast Orlando, Florida

Feb 07 2016
Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC Anthony Vidiri and Frank Miccio Took our cash for an apartment rental and rented apartment to someone else and told us many lies that there was a gas leak North Palm Beach Florida Infinite Skies is such a great company where is my refund and why have they not kept their word Author: Wellington, Florida Realtors: Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC North Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 06 2016

Feb 06 2016
CBCS Fake Credit Agency Collecting on Behalf of Gas South Columbus Ohio Author: Milton, Georgia Collection Agencies: CBCS Columbus, Ohio

Jan 31 2016
Sunoco in Belleview, Florida Scammed out of 25 cent a gallon fuel rewards and 50 cents gas on Credit Card Belleview Florida Author: Eden Prairie, Minnesota Gas Stations: Sunoco in Belleview, FL Belleview,

Jan 26 2016
Eversource Utilities Connecticut Light and Power​In 2012, Northeast Utilities and its operating companies Connecticut Light & Power, Public Service of New Hampshire, Western Massachusetts Electric and Yankee Gas merged with NSTAR Electric & Gas to better serve New England. Eversteals Utility Source- Reloaded!!! Hartford Connecticut Author: Putnam, Connecticut Utility Companies: Eversource Utilities Hartford, Connecticut

Jan 17 2016
leads seven proprietors mark bishop lee pennington scam rip off london Internet Author: brickfield, Other Internet Marketing Companies: leads seven Internet

Jan 09 2016
Costco I was sold bad gasoline which caused me immense car problems for one month until I had to have my car towed to the dealership where it was determined that it was from bad gas. I had a towing bill and car repair bill of $1,000. Manahawkin, NJ New Jersey Author: Barnegat, New Jersey Auto Service Stations: Costco Manahawkin, New Jersey

Jan 07 2016
American Power & Gas of NJ American Power & Brenda Cassidy Crooks/Thieves/ Liars Seminole, Fl. Nationwide Author: Princeton, New Jersey Electrical Services: American Power & Gas of NJ Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
So Cal Gas Alternative Companies to So Cal Gass? Rip Off Mission Viejo California Author: Mission Viejo, California Consumer Services: So Cal Gas Nationwide

Jan 04 2016
Bill Matrix Bill matrix (Fiserv), Through SoCal gas company payments fraudulent charge for services not used Tustin Internet Author: Tustin, California Electrical Services: Bill Matrix Internet

Jan 04 2016
AmStar RMK of Indiana llc Received bad gas from this station. There has been many different accounts of people getting bad gas Chesterton Indiana
Author: Chesterton, Indiana Gas Stations: AmStar Chesterton, Indiana