Your Search | pentagroup financial, llc

Jul 01 2016
Thrive Market Thrive Market LLC Had me register for a free promotional item to be delivered, then charged me $60 1 month later Internet
Author: Franktown, Colorado Food Vendors: Thrive Market Internet

Jul 01 2016
tsa construcion solutions llc Hartland / Paul's improvements/ Justin angles/Andrew Mitchell/ (owner Tim Mundey/Paul Mundey / PJC Justin angles commercial ** sales / phone 417-833-9750/ never came back to finish the job, left the job site very dangerios, electrical wires liaing on the ground/ alive/ tim mundy and his brother paul mundy stoled a 2001 ford explorer, black in color/ stoled tools from job site, took our liceance plates to put on the vehical/ vehical was just wreaked in springfield Mo./ tim mundy and paul mundy were to install 2/4s and metal on roof. we wasnt home, but after seeing the roof in day light, it was not installed properly, no 2/4s and 2 screws holding each piece. the wind almost blew off the metal, our son had to put 2/4s on some pieces of metal. ( after the metal roof was installed profesanaly we would give him the suv for $1,850 / but the work never got done, therfore tim mundy and paul mundy had no permission to take or steel the suv. we still have the tital. / the siding is crooked, the inside ciealing never had the wood put up, the interior drywall wasnt hung or finished, no painting on the interior walls / laundry tub never installed/ burnt insulation was covered with wood to hide it/ 1 exterior door never installed,/ 1 closet door not installed,/ my wife marie miller and i. mike miller tryed several times to contact tsa, never hear'd back./ ****tsa tim mundy and paul mundy should never be allowed to work again in the state of Mo./ tsa construction solutions llc ( tim mundy and paul mundy owe us over $ 5,000 to have the work finished, plus $ 1,850 dollors for the suv./ total of $ 6,850 dollor's/ springfield Missouri
Author: eagle,rock, Missouri Home Improvements: tsa construcion solutions llc springfield, Missouri

Jul 01 2016
Hawaii Property Development Realty, LLC This Mortgage/Broker company is ran by Chad Garcia aka Thomas C, Garcia, aka Thomas Chad Garcia, aka Thomas Garcia a total crook and sleazeball! Sleazeball Crook should be shut down ASAP Violator of Real Estate License codes in Hawaii Honolulu Hawaii
Author: Wailuku, Hawaii Real Estate Services: Hawaii Property Development Realty, LLC Honolulu, Hawaii

Jul 01 2016
Auto gallery Gainesville GA J & J Financial Group Withheld important information regarding car until after documents were signed Gainesville Georgia Author: Buford, Georgia Auto Dealers: Auto gallery Gainesville GA Gainesville , Georgia

Jul 01 2016
The Eye Machine LLC - SCAM SCAM SCAM! AKA: Accredited Investors Group LLC,Private Capital Solutions LLC Orlando Florida Author: Florida Investment Brokers: The Eye Machine LLC Orlando, Florida

Jul 01 2016
PACIFIC AUSTRALIA GROUP BUYERS and SELLERS BEWARE OF PACIFIC AUSTRALIA GROUP www.ptmgrp.com SCAM FRAUD!!This report on Pacific Australia is being reported for outrageous and unbecoming behavior which has created distrust among the agent rep and the BG SBLC provider in London. BUYERS and SELLERS BEWARE OF PACIFIC AUSTRALIA GROUP www.ptmgrp.com SCAM FRAUD!! Sydney Australia Author: Va Beach , Virginia Financial Services: PACIFIC AUSTRALIA GROUP

Jul 01 2016
Ease Logistics services,LLC Peter Coratola Deceptive business practices/ Slander/ Fraud activity Dublin Ohio Author: charlotte, North Carolina Trucking Companies: Ease Logistics services,LLC Dublin, Ohio

Jul 01 2016
Cash Net USA Stole my money Chicago Internet Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Financial Services: Cash Net USA Internet

Jul 01 2016
World Financial Group, WFG. ** 10 Lies and Misreps That WFGers Tell You--And Themselves. Johns Creek, Georgia Nationwide
Author: California Financial Services: World Financial Group, Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Dynasty Automotive LLC Nick Isernia Dynasty Auto Sales , dynasty automotive LLC , nick isernia, Nicholas isernia, Florida travel LLC , NCI investments, first class property management Fraud, crashed cars , investor fraud , bank fraud , Orlando Florida
Author: Titusville, Florida Auto Dealers: Dynasty Automotive LLC Nick Isernia Orlando, Florida

Jun 30 2016
serpalos llc scam me they were investors buying my home lakewood ranch Florida Author: punta gorda, Florida Realtors: serpalos llc lakewood ranch, Florida

Jun 30 2016
Top Tier Painting LLC Michael Freed HORRIFIC. Took almost two weeks (much longer than quoted), left razor blades on the floor for my toddler to find, zebra stripes stillon ceilings even after they fixed them, dip cans, trash left for my children to find, they used my tupperware and utensils and left them dirty on my deck, did not prep the majority of the walls or ceilings, did not paint parts of ceilings at all, did not paint entire sections of trim, got paint spots on ceiling fans, windows, light switches, floors, my grass, the side of my house, clogged my sink and LEFT IT THAT WAY until I complained and then they emptied the trap into one of MY towels which they proceeded to leave sopping wet under the sink, they painted our master bedroom with obviously a roller filled with water and dried paint since it left stuff all over my walls....it goes on and on. I informed them numerous times during the project that there were problems. They have threatened to sue if I do not pay him the remaining balance. I want my deposit back! Worst experience of my entire life. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Westerville Ohio
Author: Powell, Ohio Home Improvements: Top Tier Painting LLC Westerville, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Trading Advantage Capital TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Trading Advantage Capital is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Trading Advantage Capital implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction and success by developing new ways helping clients search for new education opportunities effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Trading Advantage Capital pledges to resolve customer issues to the best of their ability. Customers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Trading Advantage Capital. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Rebuttal to Trading Advantage Response Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Trading Advantage Capital TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Trading Advantage Proprietary (TAP) Program provides opportunity for traders of all backgrounds, experience levels to potentially trade our money. TAP traders receive 60% of trading profits with Trading Advantage assuming all risks and losses. Chicago, Illinois

Jun 30 2016
National Check Bureau, Inc. United CCRLaw Offices of David A. Bader, LLCDavid A. Kichler, LLC suing for a credit card i don't even own nor have ever owned Cincinnati Ohio Author: Bucyrua, Ohio Collection Agencies: National Check Bureau, Inc. Cincinnati, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Hec Capital LLC Henry ClarksPaul Brani Loan Scam Accokeek, MD MARYLAND Author: Plattsburgh, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Hec Capital LLC Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
All In One Reglazing Martin Rafferty, All in one LLC, Regrouting NJ LLC, 7323007870, all in one-reglazing, grout works Complete torture!!! PLEASE READ!!! garfield New Jersey Author: staten island, New York Home Improvements: All In One Reglazing garfield , New Jersey

Jun 29 2016
APE Processing, Llc. Compliant Management SolutionsLitigation Management GroupAvery DavisPaul RobinsonJim Robertson APE Processing Compliant Management Litigation Debt collector Midland Financial Funding Duluth Georgia Author: Woodland Hills, California Collection Agencies: APE Processing, Llc. Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
avangatee services llc I believed I have been scammed by this company they claimed i had een hacked and asked for $1899 to fix it . i let them fix it but on checking the internet i find they are a scam outfit. i am withholding sending a check. san leandro California Author: Oradell, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: avangatee services llc san leandro, California

Jun 29 2016
Pharmapacks, LLC Attempting to Scam Customers into Paying More Money. Internet Author: Oakland, California On-Line Business: Pharmapacks, LLC Internet

Jun 29 2016
Byron Redden first data This man harrassed me as I tried to evaluate his merchant services needs. He threatened me and now is reporting me to you because I refused to give him clients names or a proposal after he threatened me. I am seeking police PO He is intentially now going to you in order to try and intimimidate me. I told him I could do 35 BP plus interchange. He manipulated what I said to him and now is trying to intimidate me. I am done. Tyler texas Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Financial Services: Byron Redden Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Doctor Recommended Supplements Norax SupplementsAxiom NutraceuticalsLarry BanachRaymond CaronRay CaronLab GenieUSA Labs DirectJames VanBrocklinNew World Herbal Wellness, LLC SCAM! Do not buy Doctor Recommended Brand -- Norax Supplements Shell company SCAM Newnan Georgia Author: Greenville, South Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Doctor Recommended Supplements Newnan, Georgia

Jun 29 2016
Richard English Santo Unified Capital Misled my client on a working capital merchant loan New York New York Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Richard English Santo New York, New York

Jun 29 2016
World Financial Group WFG,Transamerica, World System Builder, WSB Plan to live long? Will your FFIUL--WFG’s “top” product--FAIL and leave you with NOTHING? Here's the MATH. Johns Creek, Georgia Nationwide
Author: California Insurance Agencies: World Financial Group Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
A.P.E Processing Richardson Solutions LTD Archie Financial RG Financial FRAUD Debt Collection Scam Duluth Georgia Author: College Park , Maryland Collection Agencies: A.P.E Processing Duluth, Georgia

Mary McClane Hair Magic Products LLC Rip Off Detroit Michigan