Your Search | peoplepc
Approximately 143 Reports Found

Mar 03 2015
08:28 AM Earthlink also known as Peoplepc continued to debit my checking after I cancelled my service Internet Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Internet Service Providers: Internet
2, Report #1191694

Nov 27 2014
10:39 AM peoplepc hacked my personal email Internet Author: Torrington, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Internet

Sep 22 2014
Peoplepc. online I thought I was CANCEL the last two times. Atlanta Georgia Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Fraud: Peoplepc. online Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 06 2014
06:53 PM peoplepc took money out of my bank acct. for two years after cancelling cypress,tx. Internet Author: cypress, Texas Consumer Services: Internet

Jan 11 2014
PeoplePC Internet Service Provider Atlanta Georgia Author: Elyria, Ohio Internet Service Providers: PeoplePC Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 06 2013
PeoplePC firm's business procedures - doesn't tell what are you getting if you have a problemactual product - Mr. Johnson & customer service rep Not looking to help a client but only try to keep all money possible. I agreed for ONE charge to mychecking all group lied until I found it was automated Atlanta Georgia Author: San Francisco, California Internet Service Providers: PeoplePC firm's business procedures Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 01 2013
PeoplePC Beware--PeoplePC's Identity Has Been Stolen! Internet Author: MI, Michigan Internet Service Providers: PeoplePC Internet

May 10 2013
peoplepc Still expect me to pay for a service I haven't used for years Atlanta Georgia Similar issue Author: Hampton, Iowa Internet Service Providers: peoplepc Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 03 2013
PeoplePC Scams, threatens, and harasses Internet Author: Noble, Oklahoma Internet Service Providers: PeoplePC Internet

Mar 19 2013
Peoplepc Peoplepc is owned by Earthlink Paid for 1 yr in advance for internet service it does not work told to bad no refunds Internet Author: Chico, California Utility Companies: Peoplepc Internet

Aug 11 2012
PeoplePC Earth Link Fraud Atlanta, Georgia Author: Ft. Wayne, Indiana Computer Fraud: PeoplePC Atlanta Georgia, Georgia

Dec 23 2011
PeoplePC PeoplePC is a scammer! Internet Author: Goodview, Virginia Internet Service Providers: PeoplePC Internet

Jul 30 2011
Peoplepc thieves Atlanta, Georgia Author: Toronto, Ohio Internet Fraud: Peoplepc Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 05 2011
earthlink peoplepc phone/billing scam after cancelling they claim you didn't cancel but agreed to renew then they say u you didnt cancel later and bill for noncancellation Atlanta, Georgia Author: Park Ridge, Illinois Computer Fraud: earthlink Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 11 2011
PeoplePC Inc fraudulent debit of bank account, again after two years; lied and said no record that I had ever cancellled service Atlanta, Georgia *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account when someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Columbia, Missouri Internet Service Providers: PeoplePC Inc Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 08 2011
Peoplepc They blocked my internet in December and January, I cancelled my account and they keep charging me. Internet Author: Hennepin, Illinois Internet Service Providers: Peoplepc Internet

Mar 15 2010
Peoplepc Online peoplepc Peoplepc is a ripoff not fast at all Internet Author: barhamsville, Virginia Internet: Peoplepc Online Internet

Jan 14 2010
Peoplepc They kept billing me for months after I canceled san francisco, California Author: denver, Colorado Internet Service Providers: Peoplepc san francisco, California

Jan 06 2010
Peoplepc Internet Service Paid up to August, cancelled in July, but they kept it open - now I'm in collections! Internet Author: bedford, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Peoplepc Internet Service Internet

Sep 19 2009
Peoplepc cheated me out of service & blocked my computer Crystal River, Internet Author: Beverly Hills, Florida Computer Fraud: Internet Service Providers: Peoplepc Internet

Jul 10 2009
Peoplepc- RIPOFFS!!! 6 months fraudulent charges to credit card -- after account closed ISP / Internet 'provider' Internet Author: Bloomington, Indiana Internet Service Providers: Peoplepc Internet

Jun 13 2009
PeoplePC Fraudulant dips into my credit cards Atlanta Georgia Author: Portland, Oregon Internet Services: PeoplePC Atlanta, Georgia

Mar 30 2009
PeoplePC After canceling ISP Service People PC has billed me for an additional month after agreeing to stop the service and the charges. They can't be trusted Atlanta Georgia Author: Deptford, New Jersey Internet Services: PeoplePC Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 21 2009
People PC - Peoplepc does bait and switch with cancellation calls Atlanta Georgia be smart Author: Des Moine, Kentucky Bait-and-Switch: People PC Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 10 2009
PeoplePC, Earthlink And NCO Financial Systems, Inc. PeoplePC Online, an EarthLink company uses unethical practices when a consumer tries to canel services. Atlanta Georgia If I accepted the free month incentive to stay, I would not consider my account cancelled ...... Author: Adrian, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: PeoplePC/Earthlink And NCO Financial Systems, Inc. Atlanta, Georgia