Your Search | peoplepc
Approximately 139 Reports Found

Nov 24 2008
Peoplepc Continued to bill me after I cancelled. Gave me run around. claimed that I never cancelled. Nationwide Author: Franklinton, North Carolina Internet Services: Peoplepc Nationwide

Nov 16 2008
PeoplePC Did not close my account when requested. Internet Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: PeoplePC Internet

Nov 15 2008
PeoplePC Debiting by bank account since 2005-current for services without my authorization. Total of $2,998.00!! CROOKS!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Nebo, North Carolina Internet Fraud: PeoplePC Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 11 2008
PeoplePC Online I ordered peoplepc online and was told the first 6 months it would cost $4.97 but to get this I would have to sign up for a year I said o.k. I thought that this means for one year for 10/23/2007 tru 10/23/2008, but I got a call from accounting dept on the 26th of Oct 2008 for a late notices of $9.95 for the month of Oct. I told them the service was not what I expected dropped line San Francisco California Author: QUEEN CITY, Texas Sales People: PeoplePC Online San Francisco, California

Nov 10 2008
PEOPLEPC peoplepc is a scam! RIP OFF! liars! Atlanta Georgia Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Internet Service Providers: PEOPLEPC Nationwide

Sep 22 2008
Peoplepc fraudulent billing for NO on-line service. Atlanta Georgia Author: manchester, Maryland Internet Service Providers: Peoplepc Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 22 2008
People PC PeoplePC is the biggest headache I have ever dealt with! Internet Author: Minden, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: People PC Internet

Sep 19 2008
Peoplepc Peoplepc...I can't get away from them San Francisco California Author: Louisville,, Kentucky Internet Services: Peoplepc San Francisco, California

Sep 03 2008
PeoplePC, People PC Stole money from my account and I don't have an account with them. Atlanta Georgia Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Internet Service Providers: People PC Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 29 2008
PeoplePC Started billing me three months after request for cancelation and told me I never canceled. Atlanta Georgia Author: Dolan Springs, Arizona Internet Service Providers: PeoplePC Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 16 2008
Peoplepc Company began billing my debit card in Feb/08. They used my mother's name as the account holder. She is 88yrs old with dementia and I am her caregiver. no way she did this. Norman Oklahoma Author: Norman, Oklahoma Attorneys General: Peoplepc Norman, Oklahoma

Aug 14 2008
PeoplePC Internet Service I cancelled my account and 3 months later they have billed my credit card again Internet Author: Thornton, Texas Internet Services: PeoplePC Internet Service Internet

Jul 30 2008
Peoplepc Internet Service after calling to cancel service, they continue to debit my bank account Atlanta Internet Author: purdon, Texas Internet Service Providers: Peoplepc Internet Service Internet

Jul 28 2008
PeoplePC PeoplePc issues with not being able to update debit card info. ....impossible to cancel by phone Atlanta Internet Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Internet Service Providers: PeoplePC Internet

Jul 28 2008
Peoplepc Personnel Threatened My Life! Atlanta Georgia Author: Garland, Texas Consumer Services: Peoplepc Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 22 2008
PeoplePC I cancelled all service in June, then noticed charges from my checking for June & July after cancelling Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: PeoplePC Nationwide

Jul 21 2008
Peoplepc.com peoplepc took money from bank account 4 months after account was closed Internet Author: OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma Internet Service Providers: Peoplepc Internet

Jul 11 2008
PeoplePC They refused to refund the monthly overcharges to my credit card account. Atlanta Georgia Author: Monmouth, Oregon Internet Services: PeoplePC Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 07 2008
PeoplePC Hard to cancel internet with them. Atlanta Georgia Author: North Palm Springs, California Electrical Services: PeoplePC Atlanta, Georgia

May 24 2008
Peoplepc after continued attempts to cancel they contined billing my debt card for service Nationwide California Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Internet Service Providers: Peoplepc Nationwide, California

May 16 2008
PeoplePC charging my credit card after cancellation San Francisco California Internet Author: the mountains, Colorado Internet Service Providers: PeoplePC Internet

Mar 18 2008
PeoplePC Charged for DSL service that we never used San Francisco California Author: Pinehurst, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: PeoplePC San Francisco, California

Mar 17 2008
PeoplePC has been slowly stealing my money Internet Author: Centreville, Virginia Internet Service Providers: PeoplePC Internet

Mar 05 2008
PeoplePC Peoplepc's breech of contract Internet Nationwide Author: Great Falls, Montana Internet Service Providers: PeoplePC Nationwide

Feb 23 2008
PeoplePC charged my bank account and my credit card each month for about two years and refuse to refund me for thet ime used. Southgate unclear, they seem to be in many areas Internet Author: southgate, Michigan Internet Service Providers: PeoplePC Internet