PEP BOYS MOORESTOWN, NJ Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: pep boys moorestown, nj
There may be more specific results for "pep boys moorestown, nj"
For more specific results for "pep boys moorestown, nj"
Showing 1-25 of 7,429 Found Reports For more specific results for "pep boys moorestown, nj"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 22 2017
Bryan Brusilow's T and T Remodeling LLC aka TT Home Renovations, Bruce Rossi aka Rossi Home Improvements - Posted addresses in Narberth, Pen Valley, Aston, Philadelphia, PA and now Cherry Hill, NJ Kitchen renovation destruction, dangerous, unpermitted electrical, window and door installations Cherry Hill New Jersey
Author: Newtown Square, Pennsylvania Kitchens: T and T Remodeling LLC aka TT Home Renovations Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Oct 21 2017
Proveidents Bank of NJ Let my account overdraft 10 times in one day. They took the money out not in the order it was completed but in a way so it could over draft. Sraight crooks Jersey City New Jersey Ummmm, NO--- Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Banks: Proveidents Bank of NJ Jersey City, New Jersey

Oct 19 2017

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Now I don't know what is going on... Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Audible adbl.co/bill NJ They are charging my credit card $14.95 a month. I've spoken to them and as to cancel this account. They tell me that they can find my information, but they keep charging my card. Now dealing with my credit card company. not happy with the results form either. NJ Internet Author: Escondido, California Internet Services: Audible adbl.co/bill NJ Internet

Oct 16 2017
Midas Howell NJ Store manager Rob Rip off Artists, Fraudulent Warranty, terrible work Howell New Jersey Author: Jackson, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Midas Howell NJ Howell, New Jersey

Oct 16 2017
Duct Depot Duct Depot NJ, Duct Jersey Scam Company, BEWARE!!! Dumont (other states as well) New Jersey Author: Mount Laurel, New Jersey Cleaning Services: Duct Depot Internet

Oct 15 2017
CARID Bought a $300.00 Arnott Air Strut from CarID and had a mechanic install it on my car. The part leaked air ( (Part of an Air Suspension). . I went through there return process and they asked me to have mechanic shop indicate what was wrong with the part and provide pictures. I complied with that information. They continued to ask for more information including diagnosing the failed part. I was on the phone with several different people and they would never provide a supervisor to talk with. I called their customer relationship group and they said their hands were tied-- what ever that mean. I will never buy anything from them in the future and ask that anyone reading this statement refrain from ordering parts from them. When you're car is out of commission and it is due to a failure on their part, you would think Cranbury · NJ Author: St. Louis, Missouri Auto Parts: CARID Internet

Oct 14 2017
Canvas People I ordered a 11x14 canvas print of my boys it was blurry. Terrible. Mechanicville New York Author: Montgomery, Alabama Liars: Canvas People Mechanicville, New York

Oct 13 2017
Ivanka Green (aka IV) Ivanka Green stole the rent money of young men. She took the money via Walmart to Walmart and has since disappeared with the money. All attempts to reach her have failed and the young men were served a warrant to leave the premises for which they rent. Ivanka is a scam artist who gets into people's lives with the purpose of stealing their money. Ivanka agreed to collect the money of the boys who at the time were out of State for health and personal reasons. She was trusted with about $1500 (the rent money) which she was supposed to give it over. She has since refused to give the money and all attempts to reach her yielded insults and she hangs up almost instantly. We're now homeless. Ivanka has ruined our lives and we're asking for help to try and recover our rent money. She came into our lives as a friend willing to help but now we see she was only scheming this whole time to steal something valuable and disappear. Please help us track her down as we've already reported to the authorities. All we want is the rent money and we would take down this report and forget about her. We're now homeless. Tucker Georgia
Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Ivanka Green Tucker, Georgia

Oct 13 2017
Eric Theiss Copper Chef This product does not work as shown in advertising. East Fairfield, NJ 07004 Internet Author: Desoto, Texas Appliances: Eric Theiss Copper Chef Internet

Oct 13 2017
American general contractors agency Alexander Garcia call me to offer me a good apartments painting contract in Bridge Water NJ, to get this contract my company need to buy from them 7 millions insurance at first they ask for 50 % then they ask for full payment of $3,270.00 but was not all after sending the money they ask for other amount that i refuse to pay so they cancel all contract, after that they call again to ask for more money so they can reimburse the money they never did and do not answer phone calls. Huston Texas USA Nationwide, Texas, Florida, California Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Home Improvements: American general contractors agency Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. Caren R Vinson She is the Secretary I was called by Caren Vinson on 8/27/17 would you be able to escort one of my drivers I said yes. She said it would be from Mount Morris, Pa to Nj/ Pa Line. She said check is in the mail, well I never received it. I sent her a letter from my attorney nothing. She feed you a lot of bs. So I highly recommend escorting for this company if you want to never get paid. She has a w9. my insurance info, and bill. IRS needs to investigate this company. ST CHARLES Missouri
Check finally came in. Author: , Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. ST CHARLES, Missouri

Oct 13 2017
Salem Boys Auto Many complaints about this business Tempe Arizona Daniel I've always heard good things about Mark Salem Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Salem Boys Auto Tempe, Arizona

Oct 12 2017
Sike&sons Wrap download label and ship packages from my home Bloomfield, nj New Jersey Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Work at Home: Sike&sons Internet

Oct 10 2017
Advanced Service Solutions 4advancedservices.com Frauds Hammonton NJ Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Property Management: Advanced Service Solutions , New Jersey

Oct 09 2017
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Carpet Bagger Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Oct 05 2017
Brett lennie Calhan Colorado Military Boy CAUTION LIKES TO LIE AND GIVE LITTLE BOYS SUCKERS calhan Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Blabber Mouth: Brett lennie Calhan Colorado calhan, Colorado

Oct 04 2017
The Addictions Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Addictions Academy pledges to assist each student with the upmost respect and offer the most current and up to date information on certification procedures and accreditation processes as they arise and unfold. *UPDATE: The Addictions Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Posting by another ripped off student   Author: New Jersey Trade Schools: The Addictions Academy TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Addictions Academy comprised of some of the best educators, teachers, doctors, business professionals in the world. The Addictions Academy prides themselves on highly trained, educated, featured Faculty, the best of the best that their company has to offer. The Addictions Academy’s faculty have been featured on the news Nationally and Internally and TV shows and even had films created about them. Miami, Florida

Sep 29 2017
Pep Boys Paid for New Shocks / struts - not installed Hesperia California Author: Apple Valley, California Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys Hesperia, California

Sep 28 2017
Mr. Plum Liars Franklin Sparta Newton NJ NJ Author: Lebanon, New Jersey Home Improvements: Mr. Plum ,

Sep 27 2017
Pep Boys 6401 South State Street Murray, Ut Did a Bait and Switchon Parts Tried to Hold Car as Extortion Murray, UT Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Auto Mechanics: Pep Boys 6401 South State Street Murray, Ut Murray, Utah

Sep 25 2017
Lisa Laterza presticrediti she is asking for a lot of money Como monteolimpino Have a look.. Author: Hanoi, Vermont Brokerage Companies: Lisa Laterza Como,

Sep 25 2017
Nationwide Industrial Supply Lied about production schedule. Butler, NJ New Jersey Internet Author: Batavia, Illinois Manufacturers: Nationwide Industrial Supply Internet

Sep 22 2017
Sociallity of Fairfield NJ Debit amount of $14.82 showed up on my bank account, never did business with them...ever. Fairfield New Jersey Author: Hawthorne, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Sociallity of Fairfield NJ Fairfield, New Jersey