Your Search | pep boys moorestown, nj

Jan 19 2017
firewood kings John Teague A thief who shorts customers on cords of wood bought newton nj Author: new jersey, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: firewood kings Internet

Jan 17 2017
Turnersville citgo 5201 NJ-42, Turnersville, NJ 08012 Turnersville citgo Turnersville nj New Jersey Author: Audubon, New Jersey Gas Stations: Turnersville citgo Turnersville, New Jersey

Jan 16 2017
Three Pillars Architecture and Construction: Steven Considine Steven Considine He never shows up and he doesn’t care. Bernardsville nj Author: somerset co, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Three Pillars Architecture and Construction: Steven Considine Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Shredz Shredz Supplements Haven't refunded my order after almost 3 months Rahway, NJ Nationwide Author: Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Shredz Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Liccardi Chrysler Jake liccardi - Jeff liccardi 130 us22 west green brook NJ 08812 We traded vehical she in on a new truck n paid the balance in cash on a new 2017 ram renal truck, dealer sold out trade in the next day, but 1 month n a half later n the dealer has yet to pay off vehical said we traded in we even got a repossession order from Ford because owner of liccardi chrysler did not pay our vehical so off even though we paid them in FULL! Worst dealership I have ever felt with in my life n to date I have owned over 70 new vehicals, I own a roofing company! Green brook New Jersey Author: Garwood , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Liccardi Chrysler Green brook , New Jersey

Jan 12 2017
BIG BOYS WITH COOL TOYS Mississauga Ontario Author: Etobicoke, Ontario Hobby Shops: BIG BOYS WITH COOL TOYS Mississauga, Ontario

Jan 07 2017
Urban tees.com Charges for products and doesn't send out Internet
Author: Nj, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Urban tees.com Internet

Jan 06 2017
iTechDeals.com Lakewood, NJ --CHRISTMAS RIP OFF scam, stolen money, no product, lied through customer service Lakewood NJ Author: New York, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: iTechDeals.com Internet

Jan 06 2017
Magic Tracks I order my nephew the magic track way back on 11/28/16 and i tried calling emailed them and no response they doubled charged me for the product but on the description it only shows 2 tracks which it was buy one get one free it charged me for 2 the company said it should come within 30 days it's Jan 6,2017 I still have not received the product that I order you can't contact them at all Magic Tracks 21 LAW DRIVE FAIRFIELD, NJ 07004 Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Advertising Agencies: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Ed Mafnas Firehouse lunch wagon, finadene boys LLC , Jeffery Samson , kapolei high school. Took $2000 for catering and never showed up for the party.! Scam scam scam. Ed Mafna is a big lier saying he had been a chef for a lot of celebrities  don't trust these people. Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Food Vendors: Ed Mafnas

Dec 28 2016
Arch Capitial SCAM Attorney representing Arch Captail Hackensack NJ NJ - New Jersey Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Financial Services: Spotlight Logistics, Arch Capital Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
RADICAL RACING, ATCO, NJ - CRAIG RATOVITCH Unethical, Deceptive, Untrusting, Downright Wrong! Atco New Jersey Author: Voorhees, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: RADICAL RACING, ATCO, NJ - CRAIG RATOVITCH Atco, New Jersey

Dec 27 2016
(((REDACTED))) Pill-Popping, Kleptomaniac- Shop Lifter NY & NJ New Jersey Author: Sea Bright, NJ, New Jersey Neighborhood Services: (((REDACTED))) New York

Dec 27 2016
ABC FINANCIAL SERVICES Billing division for Retro Fitness Check your monthly credit card bill after termination of Retro Fitness membership Arizona Po BOX Arizona - PO BOX ABC Financial Author: Bergenfield NJ, New Jersey Health Spas: ABC FINANCIAL SERVICES Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
physiotherapy associates physiotherapy corporation, LifeBridge, and other names in MJ, MD. VA, Indiana and more Duplicate bills- Bogues bills- Bringing students to work as professionals- collecting bills 3 years after account is closed PA, VA, MD, Indiana, NJ and more Nationwide Author: Rockville, Virginia Physical Therapists: physiotherapy associates Nationwide

Dec 22 2016
bestofusa.org-Jeff rogers as per his linkedin profile : he is bachelor of science(BS), business administration and management-general.1985-1989.Boys varsity basketball coach-penfield high school-September 2004-march 2015,president-kaizen direct mail media inc. Jan 1997 to presen A full page ad made to your specifications. -Rochestor,NewYork http://www.thebestofusa.org/Advertisers.
Author: Texas Dance Classes: bestofusa.org-Jeff rogers Internet

Dec 15 2016
Suez Water of New Jersey United Water of New Jersey Meter switching scam Hackensack, NJ 07601 New Jersey Author: union city, New Jersey Utility Companies: Suez Water of New Jersey Hackensack, NJ 07601, New Jersey

Dec 15 2016
Bath Fitter Dumont NJ Bob Jay (manager)Plumber (unknown name) Plumber set hot water temp at tepid. Denied me hot water because illegal and fear of lawsuit. Dumont New Jersey A bit childish.... Author: Fort lee, New Jersey Home Improvements: Bath Fitter Dumont NJ Dumont, NJ

Dec 14 2016
Exede wild blue Internet Exede wild blue Internet I just signed up with exede internet service. I signed up for the highest data plan because we have a large house hold of 4 boys. In the first day and a half we used all our data 25gb. After ten phone calls and each representative I spoke to gave me the run around never answering my questions. Oh how could this happen. We were using data when no one was even home. I tyred to terminate my contract but they would not negotiate with the 360.00 cancelation fee. I'm a single mom and this Internet service is completely out rageously priced. And after reading multiple complaints about the same issues it sad but a comfort to know that I'm not the only one that feels the same. I just hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. I feel like I just got caught into one big scam of an Internet service. Nationwide Author: Colfax, California Internet Service Providers: Exede wild blue Internet Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
B&B Automotive I bought a vehicle 3 months ago those people give me a lemon car ,since l bought it l keep having problems each times l have to got it back 100 dollars the last times they got it which was 6th one they told me the car can't be fix .... they want to give me a crap .l told them l have to pay this vehicle therefore l should pick what l want and their refuse to give me it and the manager told me well go to any other deal to get a car ..the problem is the new deal need a letter says that l don't have this car anymore and they refused to give it to me ... their said if l don't buy another one from them l will have to pay this loan withot have the car what kiND of s* is that... 4436 Rte 130S Burlington, NJ 08016. New Jersey Author: Ewing, New Jersey Auto Dealers: B&B Automotive

Dec 10 2016
St Joseph School for Boys Bookstore - Orthodox Bookstore and Gift Shop Ronda and Roy Doucette Incorrect order received - poor customer service - unreasonable time to complete order Augusta, Georgia Internet Author: Dracut, Massachusetts Gift Shops: St Joseph School for Boys Bookstore - Orthodox Bookstore and Gift Shop Internet

Dec 06 2016
pep boys chino ca. on Central Avenue Oil pan stripped second vehicle report from 2011 chino California Author: chino, California Auto Service Stations: pep boys Chino California chino, California

Nov 30 2016
Magic tracks Ontelworldpacksusa I paid for an order, magic tracks race cars and it has been over a month and I haven't received anything nor my money. Fairfield, nj Nationwide Magic tracks Author: Oak park, Illinois Adoption Agencies: Magic tracks Internet

Nov 29 2016
Greater Towing & Recovery Good Old Boys Network Westland Michigan Author: Westland, Michigan Maintenance Companies: Greater Towing & Recovery Westland, Michigan

Nov 28 2016
pep boys Too high an estimate Austelll Georgia Author: Georgia Auto Mechanics: pep boys