Your Search | pep boys auto

Oct 04 2015
Peggy's Auto Sales Jerry Poole {Owner}David BurkeHugh Hollow{Car Sales Man}Andy (New Finance Manager) Peggy's Auto sales had me and my daughter arrested for a car they sold us in March 2015. The car was never financed although the car sales Hugh hollow told us not to worry about the car and that it was financed. They gave us the keys and then turned around said we stole the car in May 2015. Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Nashviile, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Peggy's Auto Sales Hendersonville,

Oct 04 2015
Atlanta Auto Plus, Yousef Seha Atlanta Auto Plus Sold Me A Bad Car Loganville Georgia Author: McDonough, Georgia Auto Dealers: Atlanta Auto Plus Loganville, Georgia

Oct 04 2015
Stevenson Honda Wilmington, NC John Sandlin There word on it may not be truthful Wilmington North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Honda Wilmington, NC Wilmington,

JAX AUTO MART, INC. DAVID HEDQUIST Lied/Deceived $150.00 Jacksonville Florida
Author: jacksonville, Florida Auto Mechanics: JAX AUTO MART, INC. Jacksonville, Florida

Autoline llc Efran lair and not honest hallandale beach Florida
Author: mulberry, Florida Auto Dealers: Autoline llc hallandale beach, Florida

Oct 03 2015
Kinds Malta - Kinds Auto Sales Despite Knowing - I still let them walk all over me Lija
Author: Gzira, Alabama Auto Dealers: Kinds Auto Malta - Lija,

Oct 03 2015
Fiat of mapls shade Sales people will suck you dry Maple shade New Jersey Author: Maple shade, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Fiat of mapls shade

Oct 03 2015
Chevy action Freehold Nationwide Author: East Windsor , New Jersey Auto Dealer Repairs: Chevy action Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Zahns Budget Auto Ripped me off for $700 in June 2007 Wausau Wisconsin Author: Plover, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Zahns Budget Auto Wausau, Wisconsin

Oct 03 2015
Whetstone partners, Miami E title auto loan I signed I document that I was not allowed to read from a tablet phone owned by a third party Miami Florida Author: Vero beach, Florida Financial Services: Whetstone partners, Miami Florida

Oct 03 2015
miller toyota of anaheim offered me my 2014 Ford Fiesta w/ 18k miles on & 6-speed transmission for $7,500 to trade. Anaheim California What were you expecting? Author: Anaheim, California Auto Dealers: miller toyota of anaheim Anaheim, California

Oct 03 2015
Endurance car Warranty Paylink payment plans set up to fail,call in to make payments every two weeks and every one I spoke to said a different story on how to. make payments. Chicago Illinois Author: Columbus , Ohio Auto Warranty: Endurance car Warranty Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Tire Rack TireRack.Com Tire Rack intentionally does not fully describe the products that they sell. South Bend Indiana Author: Hyde Park, Utah Auto Parts: Tire Rack South Bend, Indiana

Oct 03 2015
Max Auto or APP Auto 1250 Reid St #13a, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1G3Canada max brakes scammers. sold me ceramic pads, but were really semi metallic pads in a ceramic box. Richmond hill Ontario Author: MARKHAM, Ontario Auto Parts: Max Auto or APP Auto Richmond hill, Ontario

Oct 03 2015
Discounted Wheel Warehouse Lying Thief, Scum Bag Bait and Switch Fullerton California Author: Lake Saint Louis, Missouri Auto Parts: Discounted Wheel Warehouse Fullerton, California

Oct 03 2015
Kams Auto Service Center Either very poor repair shop or scam shop. Not sure which. Acworth Georgia Author: Acworth, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Kams Auto Service Center Acworth, Georgia

Oct 03 2015
jk motorsports/wheels and spinners lieing,cheating ,con artist corona California Author: gray, Georgia Auto Parts: jk motorsports/wheels and spinners corona, California

Oct 02 2015
Honest-1, Jeff-Manager Mis-diagnosed Diagnosis Denied, Refused Refund Daytona Beach Florida
Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Auto Mechanics: Honest-1 Daytona Beach, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Open Road VW of Staten Island and VW Customer Care Open Road and Customer Care Screw you! STATEN ISLAND New York Author: staten island, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Open Road VW of Staten Island and VW Customer Care STATEN ISLAND, New York

Oct 02 2015
Good Sam Roadside Assistance Be VERY careful when you call for roadside assistance! Englewood Nationwide Author: On the road, Colorado Auto Clubs: Good Sam Roadside Assistance Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
CarMax of ft myers Re: Jordan, & Kyle My car needs to be serviced. Car was dropped off 9/30/2015 @ 10:30AM for a/c compressor. I was told that they go to lunch @ 11:00Am & return @ 13:00. Then my car will be diagnosed. No one got back with me, so i called & spoke with Jordan. ft myers Florida Author: ft myers, Florida Auto Service Stations: CarMax of ft myers Internet

Oct 02 2015
US Auto Ltd Fradulent car dealer. Sell junkies to buyers. Can't believe they are still in business Pompano beach Florida I Shake My Head! Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: US Auto Ltd Pompano beach, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Knauz Hyundai Knauz Automotive Group Extreme Feelings of Consternation Lake Bluff Illinois Author: Bolingbrook, Illinois Auto Dealers: Knauz Hyundai Lake Bluff, Illinois

Oct 01 2015
Jerry Lewis Auto's I bought a car 2 1/2 months ago now the transmission went out they want me to pay for it!! I am so Angry! I trusted these people in GOOD FAITH!! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Murfreesboro , Tennessee Auto Dealers: Jerry Lewis Auto's Murfreesboro , Tennessee

Oct 01 2015
AUTO BODY SERVICES Marketing auto body and collision repair services to insurance companies NORTH HOLLYWOOD California Author: utica, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: AUTO BODY SERVICES NORTH HOLLYWOOD, California