PEP BOYS AUTO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: pep boys auto
There may be more specific results for "pep boys auto"
For more specific results for "pep boys auto"
Showing 26-50 of 65,579 Found Reports For more specific results for "pep boys auto"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 20 2017
Merchant's Tire, NTB The TBC Corporation TERRORISM To Extort $Money$ From Customer's Sterling, VA. ( Loudoun County, Virginia Nationwide Author: Fairfax, Virginia Auto Tire shops: Merchant's Tire, NTB Nationwide

American Tow Force Predatory Towing Extortionists Pinellas Park Florida
Author: St Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: American Tow Force Pinellas Park, Florida

Apr 20 2017
Enterprise Car Rental Selectivly harasses non white customers to pay extra insurance Colorado Springs Nationwide Author: Silvercliffe, Colorado Auto Rentals: Enterprise Car Rental Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Autoloss Great company - Until you ask for a refund Clackamas Oregon Author: Aloha, Oregon Auto Inspection: Autoloss Clackamas, Oregon

Apr 20 2017
American Honda Honda decided to Screw Over a customer with Cancer Honda of Fife Dealership Nationwide Author: Auburn, Washington Auto Dealer Repairs: American Honda Nationwide

Performance Teknique CBM-3 Digital Power Capacitor exploded! Internet
Author: Stockton, California Auto Audio Electronics: Performance Teknique Internet

Apr 20 2017
Precision Tune Bad Service Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Precision Tune

Apr 20 2017
Budget Car Rental Scammy employees defrauding early return credit Charlotte North Carolina Author: Matthews, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Car Rental Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 20 2017
Allstate Charged me an early termination fee when they stated that they would not San Diego Nationwide Author: Murrieta, California Auto Repair Service: Allstate Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
RepWest Insurance Anthony Loetscher Denied my legitimate claim / Complete insurance scam / Never buy U-HAUL's extended warranties when moving anything! Phoenix Arizona
Follow Up Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Towing: RepWest Insurance Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 20 2017
Law Auto Group $30 FRAUD - sold car on ebay not as described - car is not roadworthy and did not pass DMV inspection Bensenville Illinois
Author: CONCORD, California Auto Dealers: Law Auto Group Bensenville, Illinois

Apr 20 2017
Maryland Speed Marylandspeed.com Marylandspeed Slow shipping nd horrible customer service at Maryland Speed Hollywood Maryland Author: Colorado Auto Parts: Maryland Speed Hollywood, Maryland

Apr 20 2017
Prime Auto Inc. they kept my deposit and sold my car West valley city Utah Author: murray, Utah Auto Dealers: Prime Auto Inc. West valley city, Utah

Apr 20 2017
Glory auto sales Sales immobile cars Reynoldsburg Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Junk Dealers: Glory auto sales Reynoldsburg, Ohio

Apr 20 2017
Marietta Toyota Trying to Get me to Commit Forgery Marietta Georgia All i want is my money Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Marietta Toyota Marietta, Georgia

Apr 19 2017
United Nissan Illegal!! Bad Business!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: United Nissan Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 19 2017
Slick's Auto Repair I signed up for Motologic service , My business closed down I tried 2 times to cancel because I can no longer use this service, first call they would see what they could do and call me back, never heard.Emailed them back yesterday they replied to tell me I can't cancel unless I pay $300.00 fee. This is nothing but a RIP OFF. I wouldn't mind paying for it if I could still use it but I no longer have my garage so I have no use for it. PLEASE rethink befgetting trapped in their SCAM Dallas ore North Carolina Author: Bessemer City, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Slick's Auto Repair Dallas, North Carolina

Apr 19 2017
Williams Buick Gmc Fails to Honor -We Owe You contract- Williams Buick Gmc Fails to Honor their Contracts Charlotte North Carolina
An industry insider comments Author: Belmont, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Williams Buick Gmc Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 19 2017
Motor Vehicle Services Auto Extended Warranty Services St. Charles Missouri Author: Texas Auto Warranty: Motor Vehicle Services St. Charles, Missouri

Apr 19 2017
KWIK LOCKSMITH This morning April 19th at 5 am I called this company because I locked my keys in my car. The operator said he would have someone from my area come out and help. Fort Worth Texas Internet Author: Mansfield , Texas Auto Towing: KWIK LOCKSMITH Internet

Apr 19 2017
beautedeelle.com serumdeluxe.com pose as gift but will charge monthly and auto refill/re-shipping Mycenae, 12, Office 41, 1065, Nicosia, Cyprus Internet
Author: toronto, Ontario Skin Care: beautedeelle.com Internet

Apr 19 2017
Bridgecrest/Drivetime Author: Kissimmee, Florida Auto Repair Service: Bridgecrest/Drivetime Internet

Apr 18 2017
Premier Ford Lincoln Service & Parts ford lincoln services Brooklyn NEW YORK Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Premier Ford Lincoln Service & Parts Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
National Auto Experts Warranty Forever Voided Powertrain Warranty Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: National Auto Experts Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Route 66 Extended Warranty Insurance Completely Useless - Waste of Money Mountain Home Arkansas Author: Dayton, Ohio Auto Warranty: Route 66 Extended Warranty Insurance Mountain Home, Arkansas