Your Search | pep boys auto

Jun 27 2016
Cavender Auto Gainesville Georgia Guess What? Author: Georgia Auto Dealers: Cavender Auto Gainesville , Georgia

Jun 27 2016
OC Auto Expo Group (owner Ronnie Husaini) Abdul Husaini or Abdul Wahab Husaini or Wally Husaini or Abdul N Husaini Bought a car, doesn't work, have been scammed Westminster California Author: Huntington Beach, California Auto Dealers: OC Auto Expo Group (owner Ronnie Husaini) Westminster, California

Jun 27 2016
Texas Direct Auto Care Failure to contact customers, keeping customers without vehicles for weeks with no response. Stafford TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Texas Direct Auto Care

Jun 27 2016
Car City, Orbit Leasing Sells junk cars under the guise of a lease for massive quantities of money Lansing Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Auto Dealers: Car City, Orbit Leasing Lansing, Michigan

Jun 27 2016
Senior Soulmates this site is a total scam. I have repeatedly tried to cancel via the email link on the site. Not once have i received a response. Once I got an auto response saying that I would be receiving reply in a few days.  Internet Author: Everett, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Senior Soulmates Internet

Jun 27 2016
Michael's Imports Sold me a broken SUV, lied to me then gave me the run around! Tallahassee Florida Author: Carrabelle , Florida Auto Dealers: Michael's Imports Tallahassee , Florida

Jun 26 2016
Giveaway Auto Sales DISHONEST LIARS!! SCAMMERS! SHADY!! pinellas park Florida Listen Jim.... Author: sun city center, Florida Auto Dealers: Giveaway Auto Sales pinellas park, Florida

Jun 26 2016
Endurance Vehicle Protection Denied claim or truck after covered part failed and did more damage Northbrook Ill Author: Springfield, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Endurance Vehicle Illinois

Jun 26 2016
JAPAN CAR DEALERSHIP LTD. THIS IS A SCAM, STAY CLEAR AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS KOREA OR JAPAN Nationwide Author: Kingston, New York Auto Dealers: JAPAN CAR DEALERSHIP LTD. Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
Herbies Auto Sales Sold us a truck that broke down and fell apart the day after we bought it Greeley Colorado Warranty? Author: Log Lane Village, Colorado Auto Dealers: Herbies Auto Sales Greeley Colorado, Colorado

Jun 26 2016
jax auto mart Owner-John super scam artist Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Repair Service: jax auto mart Florida

Jun 26 2016
Zeno Auto Parts Accepted payment in full,did not deliver part, will not accept my phone calls(more than 20) New Jersey Author: lake worth, Florida Auto Parts: Zeno Auto Parts New Jersey

Jun 25 2016
Todd Soliday & Gateway Classic Cars of Chicago Liers & Thieves Tinley Park Illinois Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Todd Soliday & Gateway Classic Cars of Chicago Tinley Park, Illinois

Jun 25 2016
Pep Boys Store 310 Lied to me Kissimmee Florida Author: Saint Cloud , Florida Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys Kissimmee, Florida

Jun 25 2016
Taylor trading co Ripped off car Beaumont Texas Author: Beaumont, Texas Auto Dealers: Taylor trading co Beaumont, Texas

Jun 25 2016
d**k Smith Hyundai of Greenville, SC Salesman Lance Hammondtree, General Manager, New Car Salesman Salesman Makes Sexual Advances To Females Greenville South Carolina Author: Ware Shoals, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Dick Smith Hyundai of Greenville, SC Greenville, South Carolina

Jun 25 2016
SiriusXM SiriusXM is easy to join but can be very hard to leave. Buyer beware! Internet Author: Turnersville, New Jersey Auto Audio Electronics: SiriusXM Internet

Jun 25 2016
Paton's performance Mechanics shop I paid the mechanic(Joe) to service my vehicle. His only job to do was put on a new starter that I have purchase. After several days of calling trying to get in contact with (Joe) with no luck I stopped by the shop to find my car completely turn apart my whole in dash was taken off. I asked him if he knew how long it would take him to actually fix the vehicle after 3 weeks and his response was he no longer knew how to fix and told me to come pick up my vehicle after he has made a bigger problem. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas , Texas Auto Mechanics: Paton's performance Dallas , Texas

Jun 25 2016
standard motor group Geoffrey hall William paige brandy edwards Stole my car Los Angeles, California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: standard motor group Internet

Jun 25 2016
National Tire & Battery NTB Took complete utter advantage and completely ripped me off. Overland Park Kansas Author: Overland Park, Kansas Auto Mechanics: National Tire & Battery Overland Park, Kansas

Jun 25 2016
Hertz The Hertz Corporation Unauthorized Charge to my Account Memphis Tennessee Author: Cordova, Tennessee Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 25 2016
Consider It Sold, ebay seller: drjemini, Russ Magdytch, Jemini Auto Trading Beware of this scammer on eBay: drjemini Rocklin, California - Sacramento Internet - California Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Consider It Sold Internet

Jun 25 2016
Transmax, Llc Omateo mess ☝ my credit and damage my car even worser Put cheap parts then over charge me on parts also lie about fixxing error codes and extra problems are wrong with my car. Charge me for work that wasnt fix or the wirk need to fix less than warranty expiration date and dont want to fix the car without wanting extra money Took parts off my car chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Service Stations: Transmax, Llc chicago, Illinois

Jun 24 2016
Skyway towing and Recovery Chester and Jake were the employees that I encountered. I parked my car at central and 6th st in St. Petersburg. I was taking my daughter for her 15th birthday to get a Popsicle from Hippios ( local business). I was in the store for 5 mins and was walkin Tried to tow my car . The car was not even hooked up to the truck as I approached the tow truck driver Chester St. Petersburg Florida Quite a Poker Hand Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: Skyway towing and Recovery St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 24 2016
Reichl Caragao Fraud Scammer Rent a Car scammer on the loose! Reichl Caragao Los Angeles California Author: California Auto Rentals: Reichl Caragao Irvine, California