Your Search | pep boys
Approximately 839 Reports Found

Apr 27 2014
Pep Boys Never in the field of automotive customer service has anyone ever been so badly treated so many times by the same bunch of 'cartoon characters' as are employed by this branch ! Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Pep Boys Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 11 2014
Timothy Pittullo The Law Offices of Pittullo, Barker & Associates, LLP Timothy Pittullo AttorneyTim PittulloPeter Timothy PittulloP. Timothy PittulloPittulloSissie BarkerJonathon ZitneyThe Law Offices of Pittullo, Barker & Associates, LLP Unethical, Money-Hungry, Boys Club, Harsh, Unprepared, Lazy, Lacks Knowledge, Bully Rancho Cucamonga,Tustin, Riverside California Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Lawyers: Timothy Pittullo The Law Offices of Pittullo, Barker & Associates, LLP Rancho Cucamonga, Orange, Tustin, California

Mar 27 2014
Suzanne Lord Wild Eyed Visionaries LLC 610-613-6215 Suzanne Lord I trusted this woman and explained I was homeless and needed temporary housing for me and my two boys...I borrowed the money from my mon for a security deposit $900, but I couldnt come up with the first months rent the following day so she kept my $900!?! I asked her for it very nicely she said I would recieve something in the mail and I never did...when I handed her the money she said she would text me a reciept and she never did ...please dont fall into her trap ...I forgive her for she knows not what she is doing Trappe Pennsylvania Author: norristown, Pennsylvania Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Suzanne Lord Wild Eyed Visionaries LLC 610-613-6215 Trappe, Pennsylvania

Mar 25 2014
Pep Boys tried to sell work that was not needed Pleasant Hills Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys Pleasant Hills, Pennsylvania

Mar 24 2014
pep boys in irondeqouit ny ruined my car- i gave 815.00 worth of business to pepboys to change my tires and an oil change and they ruined by car, it will not start all the engine is gone, i will never ever go to pep boys again, they are not mechanics they are losers rochester New York Author: rochester ny, New York Auto Repair Service: pep boys in irondeqouit ny rochester, New York

Mar 21 2014
The Wireless Boys, LLC Terrible Customer Service, Snotty, Snide remarksm Mount Sinai, New York Author: Broussard, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: thewirelessboysonline.com Mt. Sinai, , New York

Mar 12 2014
Pep Boys OVER CHARGED, FRAUDULENT CHARGES Phila Pennsylvania Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys Phila, Pennsylvania

Mar 05 2014
Pep Boy's Jason McDaniels Scam/Complacent/Irresponsible/Neglectful/ Greece New York Author: Spencerport, New York Auto Repair Service: Pep Boy's Greece, New York

Mar 04 2014
Pep Boys AUTO REPAIR BEDFORD Texas Author: HURST, Texas Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys BEDFORD, Texas

Feb 26 2014
pep boys a defective license plate frame..xmas gift..they wouldnt exchange it without the original packaging.selaphame lake grove New York Author: lake grove, New York Car Parts & Accessories: pep boys lake grove, New York

Feb 24 2014
Pep Boys Peps boys Automotive in COMMACK RIP off for Batteries Beware to buy a battery from them commack New York Author: commack, New York Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys commack, New York

37, Report #1120211

Feb 01 2014
Pep Boys misleading information regarding repairs and unethical business practices knoxville Tennessee Author: LENOIR CITY, Tennessee Auto Tire shops: Pep Boys knoxville, Tennessee

38, Report #1119998

Jan 31 2014
Pep Boys diag ripoff Santee California Author: lakeside, California Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys Select State/Province

39, Report #1119973

Jan 31 2014
Joseph Popiel Sugar Daddy Likes Little Boys Sexual Nut Job Watching Our KIDS Aylett Virginia Author: Aylett, Virginia Family Services: Joseph Popiel Aylett, Virginia

Jan 03 2014
Good Ol Boys / Transatlas Lee nelson,Transatlas, Levant,Two small men Lost,Damaged, Late delivery of goods very unprofessional cambridge Ontario Author: Dartmouth, Alabama Moving Companies: Good Ol Boys / Transatlas cambridge, Ontario

Jan 01 2014
Roseburg Rod & Gun Club A Good Ol' Boys Club Roseburg, Oregon Author: Roseburg, Oregon Guns & Ranges: Roseburg Rod & Gun Club Roseburg, Oregon

Dec 09 2013
Box Office Ticket Sales Feel totally ripped off: I wanted tickets to the Oak Ridge Boys concert a Clearwater River Casino. When typing in the name of the casino the first entry was CRC Events. I thought that was the casino's site to buy tickets. I ordered my tickets and the price came to $200 for two. Later found out I could have bought the same tickets for $80 direct from the casino box office just by calling the casino.  Internet Author: College Place, Washington Entertainers: Box Office Ticket Sales Internet

Dec 05 2013
Pep Boys told me I was entitled to BUY 3 TIRES, GET 1 FREE. Did not happen! Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Tire shops: Pep Boys Brooklyn, New York

Dec 04 2013
FAST CASH LOANS LLC Robert WilliamsAccount Mgr217-498-3638 They scammed me out of 120.00 telling me I was approved for a loan. I was to load 120.00 on a pay pal Green dot to show that I did have the payment and could financially pay the company on time. I needed this for my kids I'm a single mom w 2 boys and barely making ends meet. I needed this loan and I DID NOT NEED 120.00 stolen from me!! Rochester Illinois Author: HUBERT, North Carolina Loans: FAST CASH LOANS LLC Rochester, Illinois

Dec 03 2013
Gene Abel is Fraud Diana Screen Abel Wants All Teenage Boys Treated as Sex Offenders Atlanta Georgia Author: Los Angeles, California Sex Offenders: Gene Abel is Fraud Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 18 2013
Pep Boys Hicksville NY Broke ABS sensor and left shock unbolted Hicksville New York Author: Woodbury, New York Auto Repair Service: Pep Select State/Province

Nov 05 2013
Team Xtreme Sales LLC this compnay sold me over $500 in books and i never received my books nor have I heard anything else from these boys that sold me these books but they sure did cash my checks !!! Phoenix Arizona Author: Apple Valley, California Corrupt Companies: Team Xtreme Sales LLC Phoenix, Arizona

48, Report #1092025

Nov 04 2013
Security National Automotive Accepting Company SNAAC They DO prey on young military boys who just left home and live so far away and just need a lil help. Mason Ohio Author: allover, Washington Loans: Security National Automotive Accepting Company Flint, Michigan

Nov 03 2013
Bank of America Home Loans Fannie Mae illegal foreclosure on a current loan, never in default. Simi Valley, California Author: Houston, Texas Banks: Bank of America Home Loans Simi Valley, California

Oct 28 2013
Local Boys Home Improvement Ronnie Gilvin One Quote then whe he gets here it's all about upping the price. Said he would match Lowes price then wanted more and thought he would get it. Cocoa Florida Author: Cocoa Beach, Florida Home Improvements: Local Boys Home Improvement Cocoa Beach, Florida