Your Search | pep boys
Approximately 883 Reports Found
26, Report #1208525

Feb 11 2015
Style us Glam Dubai Online Fashion Store Style us glam is a bad fashion boutique. All products are duplicate and I have used marie products. The results was very bad and i have loss my beautyful skin. permanent black dots on my face. I request to all girls and boys don't use her products because i have used and get bad results. She is froad and she spoiled my career. Thanks Dubai Nationwide
Author: Chandigarh, Alabama Beauty Salons: Style us Glam Nationwide
27, Report #1203988

Jan 24 2015
Pep Boys Pep Boys clearly tried to rip me off Metairie Louisiana Author: Metairie, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys Metairie, Louisiana
28, Report #1203605

Jan 22 2015
Pep Boys in Fort Walton Beach (Beal Street) Selling optional extended warranties without asking if I wanted one Fort Walton Beach Florida Author: Fort Walton Beach, Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys in Fort Walton Beach (Beal Street) Fort Walton Beach, Florida
29, Report #1202673

Jan 19 2015
Pep Boys Bait and switch. Told me one thing but when I left my car with them they added additional charges Murray Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys Murray, Utah
30, Report #1202030

Jan 15 2015
Big Boys Moving Big Boys Moving and Storage estimate off by hundreds of dollars, horribly damaged items, didn't complete move same day, left items behind Palm Harbor Florida
Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Moving Companies: Big Boys Moving Palm Harbor, Florida
31, Report #1199141

Jan 03 2015
Pep Boys Questionable Mesa Arizona Recant Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Pep Boys Mesa, Arizona
32, Report #1191300

Nov 25 2014
Bad Boys BailBonds, Erick. Erick of badboys bond services, Bonded Out Tameka Spencer For money, drugs & sex,. She thought once he keep harrarssing her for sex or she goes bsck to jail, its numerous women with the same complaint but dont know wat to do cause they're scared they will be lock back upp with a triple bond if they dont comply.. He has also been smoking drugs with her. tyler Texas Author: Tyler, Texas Bail Bonds: Bad Boys BailBonds tyler, Texas

Nov 06 2014
pep boys lake grove new york selling you more than you want done. Lake grove New York You may be ripping yourself off Author: coram, New York Auto Repair Service: pep boys lake grove new york Lake grove, New York

Oct 25 2014
Forest Edge Apartments Hometown Boys LLC Predatory Towing of Resident's Vehicles (Modern Day Horse thieves) Oregon City Oregon
Modern Day Horsethieves Chapter 3 Author: Oregon City, Oregon Attorneys General: Forest Edge Apartments Oregon City, Oregon

Oct 21 2014
Filipino Cupid, filipinocupid filipino stupid,  internet fraudsters fraud shill members ladyboys lady boys fake women Southport Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Websites: Filipino Cupid Internet

Oct 17 2014
dc sale llc 2 young guys came to my house to try to get points to go italy. they told me that i had 3 days to cancel the payment and someone from there company would be calling me this morning no one has called. i am now going to be out of 59.00 dollars for some chil these 2 boys are trying to get point to go to Italy. they got 100 nts 200 nts 300nts. phoenix Arizona Author: los angeles, California Education & Learning Centers: dc sale llc phoenix , Arizona

Oct 07 2014
Wells Boys Property Management, LLC Wrongful Eviction Cape Canaveral Florida Author: Cape Canaveral, Florida Property Management: Wells Boys Property Management, LLC Cape Canaveral, Florida

Oct 05 2014
Pep Boys/ Person's name Wes, last name unknown Try to take advangtage of a disabled person Pasadena Texas Author: Pasadena , Texas Auto Mechanics: Pep Boys Pasadena , California

Oct 02 2014
Pep Boys Charged for 3 hours of labor for 1 hour actual labor. Phoned and emailed. Told this was company policy, but nowhere on the form or instore signs indicated this policy. Jersey City New Jersey It's called Flat Rate. Author: Bayonne, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys Jersey City, New Jersey

Sep 12 2014
Boy Boys Moving and Storage 737-773-8111 Big Boyz Moving and Storage 737-773-8111 SCAMMED OUT OF $1000.00 Palm Harbor Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Moving Companies: Boy Boys Moving and Storage 737-773-8111 Palm Harbor, Florida

Aug 27 2014
pep boys RIP OFF BEWARE las cruces New Mexico Yes Pep Boys are big CROOKS... Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Auto Mechanics: pep boys las cruces, New Mexico

Aug 18 2014
Junk Car Boys Deceptive Practices Nationwide Junk Car Boys Are Heroes! Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Junk Dealers: Junk Car Boys Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
Pep Boys Horrible online service Internet Author: Eureka, Illinois Auto Parts: Pep Boys Internet

Aug 09 2014
Morris Boys Siding & Roofing Robert Morris of Charlotte, MiRobert Morris of Battle Creek, Mi Roofing Scam - Got the money and won't come back to finish the other half of the job. Battle Creek Michigan Author: Williamston, Michigan Small Business Services: Morris Boys Siding & Roofing Battle Creek, Michigan

Aug 07 2014
Boys and Girls Club of the Pikes Peak Area - Brooke Girlando, Director BGCPPR has made public false and malicious statements about AGWA. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Largo, Florida Business Consulting: Boys and Girls Club of the Pikes Peak Area Colorado Springs, Colorado

Aug 02 2014
PEP BOYS - SCAM, LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND IGNORANT REDNECK MANAGER Athens Georgia Author: Athens, Georgia Auto Repair Service: PEP BOYS Athens, Georgia

Jul 16 2014
Self Starters, Inc. Does not accept checks, only cash, subscriptions go to boys and girls club Bradenton Florida Author: Beaverton, Oregon Door to Door Sales: Self Starters, Inc. bradenton, Florida

Jul 13 2014
sherriann robinson craig and her good friend nora i was suppose to move i sold my car lexus gs 400 i have 2 boys i was in need of a place to live i was despert i thought i had help but they lied they took money from me an my church thinking they where the landlords an assoc when really all the this time it was sherri an nora i sold my car so i can stay in a hotel but that ended up in the hospital with blood pressure 187-177 then on 9th 223-177 during all this i believe in these people who took advantage of me an my kids we are out of a place to live i had to pay my sons friends mother to keep my babyson so he won't be on the street i cryed so bad that im all cryed out they sent false text to me pretented to be the landlord i told the church i would be moving in my place but i didnt huh this world can be a cruel evil evil place full of greed a those who dont care then they text me to say i could pick my money up at western union but that was fraud to they scam me when i needed help the most i dont no what i need to do but im hurt so hurt i have no where to live my boys are out in the street an no where to go charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Liars: sherriann robinson craig charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 09 2014
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: PEP BOYS las vegas, Nevada

Jul 09 2014
Pep Boys Was sold a faulty oil pan for a 764X4 Van Factory SB350 Manager not willing to HELP Expensive Job Bakersfield California Author: Coloma, California Auto Parts: Pep Boys Bakersfield, California